DEVOTED , h. granger

By laraeatszombies

❛ love is everywhere i go ! ❜ hermione granger x fem!oc © LARAEATSZOMBIES More

a/n
━━ 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖽 🎞
↳ 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗂. ✧ 。
⁰⁰¹ the world cup
⁰⁰² the dark mark
⁰⁰³ crush culture
⁰⁰⁴ the cruciatus curse
⁰⁰⁵ the goblet of fire
⁰⁰⁶ the first task
⁰⁰⁷ first love, late spring
⁰⁰⁸ loving machine
⁰⁰⁹ motion sickness
⁰¹⁰ the second task
⁰¹¹ dreams by fleetwood mac
⁰¹² the final task
↳ 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗂𝗂. ✧ 。
⁰¹³ twelve grimmauld place
⁰¹⁴ eavesdropping
⁰¹⁵ fascinating new things
⁰¹⁶ jealousy, jealousy
⁰¹⁷ rivals and revivals
⁰¹⁸ my kind of woman
⁰¹⁹ dumbledore's army
⁰²⁰ kiss me with your eyes closed
⁰²¹ too passive-agressive
⁰²² are we still friends?
⁰²³ rita skeeter's return
⁰²⁴ apple pie
⁰²⁵ too little too late
⁰²⁶ the department of mysteries
↳ 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗂𝗂𝗂. ✧ 。
⁰²⁷ slipping through my fingers
⁰²⁸ lipstick-stained love letters
⁰²⁹ the world is so small, 'til it ain't
⁰³⁰ amortentia
⁰³¹ i love you so
⁰³² quidditch try-outs
⁰³³ the three broomsticks
⁰³⁴ love and war
⁰³⁵ zacharias smith
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
↳ 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗂𝗏. ✧ 。
⁰⁵⁰ thestrals and broomsticks
⁰⁵¹ return to the burrow

⁰³⁶ can't help it, i want you

2.8K 147 99
By laraeatszombies

❝ i want you ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"SERIOUSLY, THIS IS A DISASTER," hermione sighed. "she's never even drank a drop of alcohol before!" maeve was loopily dancing around the room, loosely clutching a cup of alcohol in her hand.

deafening music was blaring out of speakers, and someone had casted the muffliatio charm in an attempt not to alert the teachers of the goings-on inside of the common room.

harry shrugged slightly with a frown, watching aswell. "..have you talked to her about levi?"

    "no..." she shook her head. "i've tried— but she changes the subject every time. i'm really worried about her, harry. she's being dangerously nonchalant."

and then there was a deafening thump, crash, and a chorus of drunken yells and cheers.

hermione and harry couldn't believe it— they had taken their eyes off of maeve for five seconds, and there she was, pounding the lights out of cormac mclaggen.

one drink had led to another, and maeve had been stumbling around the room, dancing and cheering with whoever was nearby.

for maeve, a party was a good distraction from everything that was going on with her. it let her forget everything she was upset about— everything she was angry about.

so when cormac mclaggen approached her, spewing nonsense— she supposed she just let it all out.

"too bad you guys won today, foster." cormac said with a shrug, and maeve frowned.

"why, because you aren't on the team?"

"no, because your precious brother isn't alive to watch you actually do something good for once. didn't you get like, two o.w.l.s? stupid fucking dyk—"

and there she was, leaning over cormac and punching and kicking him wherever she could— his chest, his face, his groin— anywhere.

he let out a cry of pain, everyone's attention soon on them as they began to chant 'fight! fight! fight!' at the top of their lungs— almost louder than the music.

harry, ron, ginny, clover and hermione rushed over, trying to yank the girl off of mclaggen and steer her away— anywhere but near him.

he leapt up from the ground after he was released from maeve's grasp, his lip bleeding and his face looking as if he had gone through a waste compactor. 

maeve stumbled, her dizzy self barely being able to stand properly as she sniffed, wiping her bloody knuckles on her dress.

"that was amazing, maev—" ron began with a huge grin, before he was cut off with a stern glare by hermione and clover. "i mean.. uh— are you okay?"

"fine." the blonde nodded nonchalantly, almost tripping over her own feet. "i'm going to go and get another drin—"

"oh, no you don't!" hermione grabbed her, stopping her from wandering away in search of more alcohol. "i'll take her back to her dorm, guys." she nodded to the others.

"you sure you can manage?" harry asked, nodding towards maeve, who was staring up at the ceiling, and erratically mumbling something about levi under her breath.

"yeah, you guys enjoy yourselves—"

"hermione—" maeve slurred, narrowly falling into her chest. "do you love me?"

        hermione giggled a little bit, before trying to get the foster girl to stand. "of course i love you, but i think you've had a bit too much to drink—" she frowned with concern.

"no i haven't—" maeve shook her head. "no, no, i o-only had a little bit," she hiccuped, her eyes drooping shut slightly.

"merlin, maeve— you're seriously drunk—"

"i'm not!" the girl hiccuped again, grabbing onto hermione's wrists to help herself stay upright. "where's harry?"

"i don't know— just don't worry about him right now, okay, love—" hermione tried to move her out of the crowds of people so she could hear what she was saying better. "do you want me to get you some water? i'll take you back to your dormitory. it's getting really late, anywa—"

"—no, no," maeve shook her head. "i'm fine." she looked up at the girl. "you know, you're really pretty..."

hermione smiled, but shook her head disapprovingly.

"can i have another drink?" she asked, slurring her words. "that one was really, really, good..."

"i can tell," the muggle-born smirked, helping maeve up the stairs to her dorm, shutting the door behind them with a soft click. "but i think that's enough drinks for the night."

"not fair. i wasn't done—"

"are you sure you don't want anything? come on, just let me take you back— hold onto my waist so you can walk easier, oka—"

"well, i do want something."

"okay, what?"

"you." maeve smirked, her eyes full of lust as she looked up at her girlfriend. "i want you."

hermione didn't even get a chance to reply before maeve's lips were on hers. the kiss was drunken and needy, and hermione's hands were on maeve's cheeks, her tongue sliding easily into her mouth. she tasted like vodka and lemon— which hermione didn't even know how she could identify.

maeve wondered if she could ever experience anything as easy and as extraordinary as kissing hermione. she forgets about the whole world around her, and all her troubles— and just lets herself kiss her.

"maeve, you're drunk—" hermione protested through a soft moan, as the foster girl hastily kissed at her neck. "—we can't do this right now."

maeve pulled away, looking reluctant, but hermione helped her onto her bed— watching as her eyes became heavier and heavier, as if they were about to close completely. "but i really want to—" she hiccuped, head hitting the soft, silk pillows. "don't you want to finish what we started in the—" hiccup. "changing rooms?"

"i want to aswell. but i want our first time to be special— and for you to at least remember it."

maeve hiccuped again, offering hermione a goofy, drunken smile. "i love you, hermione.." her voice was even quieter now, another tell-tale sign that she was about to fall asleep. "you're so good to me. i don't deserve it, though. cormac was right—"

"i love you, too." hermione whispered as she watched the blonde's eyes slowly flutter shut, and she opted to get up off of the bed. "and you deserve the world. don't listen to anything that comes out of that cormac's mouth. he's not half the person you are."

"no," maeve whispered back, as she felt the weight of the bed where hermione previously was rise up. "no, stay with me." she reached her arms out. "please?"

  hermione complied, throwing off her shoes and getting back down onto the bed with her girlfriend, pulling the warm blankets over them. maeve moved closer to her to burrow
into her chest, and she let out a soft sigh as their hearts began to beat to the same rhythm.

"why did levi have to die.." maeve mumbled sleepily in a quiet, hushed voice— before dropping into a deep sleep. "...i didn't get to say goodbye to him..."

hermione was about to respond, but she was cut off by soft, helpless snoring.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 229 26
Everyone thought Emma and Bianca were soulmates. However, the young actress broke her girlfriend's heart when she left her to pursue her career... or...
30.4K 593 20
This is a Hermione Granger x Fem Reader story for all the girls who like/wanna read about Hermione Granger.Sorry about how bad the story will be and...
864K 31.7K 33
Despite the struggles that come with transferring to a new school in the middle of the year, Ellie Evans finds that she'll also have to face tragedy...
9.7K 197 7
The year after the war, Hermione returns alone to finish her last year at Hogwarts and nothing seems to be going as planned. With Ron in London and H...