Was it even love? [kth x kjs]...

By tiktikik

Taehyung is dating jennie. He thinks that he is in love.. But certain things happen in his life to question h... More

| Was it even love? |
Meet the characters
midnight talks + partying
jikook + argument
fresh start?
first day
girl talks + first meet
help
act?
new friends + again?
returning a favour?
ig post + jealous?
fake friend
lyrics
jennie + date?
irene
special
friends
ignoring?
sick
definitely special
enough
treat
hangout
accident
chikin
practice
dinner
realization
vsoo + sookook?
jensoo
jelly jelly
confession
love
stay over + mom
the play
Bonus Ch-1
Bonus Ch-2
Bonus Ch-3
Bonus Ch-4
Bonus Ch-5
FACTS

talk

3.6K 168 92
By tiktikik

"Mom! Dad!" Jennie yelled.

"What happened my daughter did she hurt you again?" Jennie's dad answered coming down from the stairs.

"That bitch..."jennie's mom scoffed.

"Noooooo dad mom she is nice" jennie said.

"Did she brainwash you too gosh....she is just like her mom" jennie's mom rolled her eyes.

"Damn....she is really just like her mother a bitch and a brainwasher" her dad scoffed.

"Dad Mom atleast respect her mother...she is not in this world anymore.." jennie said in a small voice.

"It will still not change the fact that she was a bitch" her mom said.

"I literally am ashamed to even call her my daughter...she is a mistake..i just want to disown her but i can't due to that legal document fuck.."her dad said.

"Oh...so thats what you want?" a voice came from the door.

e entered the house with jin.

"So...Mr. and Mrs.Kim....i am a bitch right? So let me show you what type of bitch i am.." jisoo walking inside as she stood right infront of them.

Jin on the other hand was shocked to see jisoo like this....after all he knew her since forever but he never saw her like this and to be honest he was really proud that his sister finally stood up for herself.

"Mind your words...you are speaking to your dad"

"Oh...am i but i don't have a dad since he wants to disown me" jisoo said.

"Honey look she is so disrespectful" jennie's mom said.

"Mrs.Kim...i don't think i should be respectful to someone who is disrespectful" jisoo replied.

"Jisoo...where are your manners?" Her dad said.

"Oh...manners...i am surprised that you even know the word manners" jisoo said.

As jisoo's dad raised his hand to slap jisoo..his hand was stopped by jin.

"Mr.Kim you have no right to raise your hand towards my sister" jin said.

"Jin you are my son stop defending this bitch" his dad said.

"Oh...dad?Mr.Kim like jisoo i have already forgot all the relation i had with you" jin said.

"I tolerated your words till this day....but now i can't...you said those things about my mother....and what did you call her again??? A bitch? So apparently a person who thinks about her children and husband who already abandoned her is called a bitch? Right?"jisoo said.

"Look Mr.Kim you are older than me but that doesn't give you the right to spout nonsense" jisoo said.

"I thinking...and hoping that one day i will get love from both of you but what did i got? Being called a bitch. A mistake. And a disgrace"

"So since you don't wanna call me your daughter....i don't wanna call you my father either"

"From now on you are just my friend jennie's father and i don't know you" jisoo said.

"Pffft you its my loss? Its yours...i am not gonna pay your school fees" her dad chuckled.

"You think i am a child? I am old enough to earn money by my own" jisoo snapped back.

"Lets see.." her dad scoffed.

"Jennie....i am sorry i talked back to your parents....i will be leaving now ......we will meet tomorrow thank you for calling me here so i could really see what your father has to say about me and my mother" jisoo said.

"Jisoo....sorry.." jennie apologised.

"You don't need to apologise jennie...its not your fault...i will be leaving now" jisoo said as she left.

____

As soon as they left the house jisoo broke down...

"Yah jisooyahh why are you crying??." Jin said as he panicked.

"O-Oppa...i-i don't know i-if what i-i said or d-did was r-right or wrong..my a-anger took o-over me when he said that a-about o-our mother" jisoo cried.

"What you did was right jisoo...you tolerated them for too long..." jin said.

"I-I really a-am tired o-oppa i-its only you who r-really cares about m-me "  jisoo cried.

"Yah who said that? You have so many people who can rely on due to your kindness...

Namjoon who is know to strict, cares about you as his own sister.

Yoongi who is know to the coldest rock is soft for you....he even scolded me that time when you were in the hospital saying that i should take care of you.

Hobi loves you so much. He always tells me that he has 2 sisters. His own and you.

And then you have your friends...seulgi,jihyo,lisa,chaeyoung,jungkook,jimin,taehyung and now jennie who supports you and are there for you when you need them" jin explained.

"And it's all because of your kindness. Your nature of helping  others" jin said.

"Now don't cry...you already are ugly and you look uglier when you cry" jin said.

"You *sob* are uglier" jisoo said as they laughed.

~4 days later~

  .

.

_______A/N_______

Hello guys....i updated!!!

So my exams are gonna be online so my worry has decreased a little so...here i updated😄

And also.....this book is gonna end very soon...and after this book like the storyline ends i am gonna keep some extra/bonus chapter🤭so i am very excited for that.

I will update soon😊 till then take care, stay safe...see you in next chapter❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.7K 29
wherein taehyung and jisoo love each other a lot. but taehyung was forced to leave jisoo and let her marry jungkook. if you want to know the reason t...
30.8K 1.8K 32
A depressed girl who hate men from the bottom of the heart because of her dark past. And a doctor who promised himself to not invol...
47.2K 2K 20
Because Of You - Kim Taehyung X Kim Jisoo Completed! sʜᴏᴜᴛᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ @/kaylashabr ᴏɴ ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ! (for the idea) best ranking: VSOO #1 Started - August 15...
43.1K 1.9K 26
Jisoo has a crush on Taehyung from childhood. Taehyung hates Jisoo whole heartedly. Read to find out their love story!!! Most impressive ranking :- •...