The Titan in a Quirky world

By CresentMoon69

I'm not the best with descriptions sooooo... here we go: "Weak" "Worthless" "Trash" "Waste of space" Imagine... More

Izuku Bio
1.The birth of a Titan
2. This is a secret, ok?
3. you'll see
5.Training, new titans and daughter?!?!
6. A day in the life of Eri and an encounter to never forget
7. The one that punishes: the Reaper
8. Oh crap...
9. Pizza time
10. Co-operation?!?!
11. Fucking cockroach
12. Family fears
13. Decisions
14. Negotiations
Izuku Bio (2)
15. UA
16. Perverts, Quirk apprehension test and confession?
17. Troublesome
New story
18. Feelings
19. Meeting Eri.
20. The test
21. A well deserved explanation
22. Pink-Haired admirer
23. Excuse me, What?
24. Music!!!
25. The end of one life Is the start of another
Discontinued
26. Music!!! (P.t. 2)
27. Izuku's Mission (P.t. 2) Baby Ereh
28. Music!!! (P.t. 3)

4. Meanwhile...

16.8K 241 504
By CresentMoon69

"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
"BITC— ALL MIGHT"
*action*
~Time Skip~

(Btw izuku won't have the 13 year Shit)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobodies POV

~ with inko ~

We see Inko Yagi preparing dinner for herself, her husband and Izumi. All is well until Izumi, shoka and katsumi barge through the window like the FBI on a pedophile's home. They have Tear marks running down their face and sniffles can be heard.

Inko: "woah, woah, woah, shh what happened to you three?! Did something happen to you?"

Izumi: *sniffle* "MUM!"

Inko snapped out of her mother mode

Inko: "yes princess?"

Izumi: "did izuku get back yet?"

Inko: 'izuku? Who's izuku... OH SHIT THAT'S MY SON!! I'M A HORRIBLE MOTHER!!'
*starts to cry* "n-no did s-s-something happen to him?"

At this very moment, toshinori decides to walk in the house. He see's the four girls crying and goes over to comfort them.

Toshi: "hey, I'm here, what happened?"

The four describe what had happened to izuku for 4 years. The torture and the neglect.

Toshi: *crying* 'what have I done?' "Where is he now?"

Izumi: *crying* "t-t-thats why we were rushing in. W-we saw h-him jump out a window and d-disappear"

Toshi: 'what, disappear? Is All for one a part of this???' "Don't worry, I'll call some friends and we'll go look for him, ok princess."

Izumi: "y-y-yeah"

~ time skip ~

All: "YOU DID WHAT!?!?!"

There in the kitchen were, pro hero's midnight, president mic, eraserhead, the todoroki + bakugou family and nezmi (fem nezu)

All: "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM?!?!?"

They had just found out all of what the Yagi's, shoka and katsumi did to the little broccoli boy.

Izumi: *starts to cry again* "w-we didn't w-w-want him to die but he still wanted to be a h-h-hero and w-we couldn't think of a b-better way"

Shoka/katsumi: "y-yeah/mhmm"

Eraserhead: "that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard? Ever heard of me? When my quirk drawback occurs, I fight quirkless for gods sake. If anything, you should've taught him some self-defence or something, anything other than what you did. And you you..."

She says this with such venom that a snake would be jealous. She points at the two senior Yagi's

"I am disgusted and ashamed to be related to you, don't ever try to contact me again, I don't want to be associated with you in any way. If Izuku is somehow alive, he's the only one I'm going to treat as an equal out of this family of scumbags."

Eraserhead:

Civilian name: shota aizawa

Quirk: erasure-
When enemy is stared at, their quirk is temporarily erased.

Drawback: if used for too long, serious dry eye. doesn't work on mutant-type quirks.

President mic: "sho, calm down although what they did was extremely horrible, it's in the past now, we can't change it"

President mic:

Quirk: amplivoice-
Able to amplify her voice insanely loud.

Drawback:
Can cause sore throats in used too much and when having extreme emotions (grief, anger, excitement, enthusiasm) voice is automatically amplified.

Nezumi can be seen with the tea cup in her hand shaking and cracking from the extreme anger she is feeling. She glared at toshinori. If looks could kill, he'D be dead thousands of times.

Nezumi: "due to what had occurred, all three of the children will have their recommendations to UA removed, they will have to go in the traditional way or no way. As for you two..."

She glared at the two parents who made motions with their heads, telling her that the kids don't know they're heroes yet.

Nezumi: "I'll deal with you later."

Nezumi:

Quirk: high specs-

Gives the user enhanced IQ of 280, doesn't matter the species.

Breed: chimera
(dog, bear and mouse)

Nezumi: "izuku was one of the most greatest people I have ever seen in my entire life: heroic, a golden heart, cute and an IQ that can rival mine."

Everyone was shocked at this statement. An IQ nearly as high as the person with the best Intelligence quirk in the world, how is that possible??

Inko: "b-b-but how? His reports have always been under average and never been that good. If he had such an enhanced IQ, shouldn't he be better?"

Katsumi: "I know the reason to that auntie."

Everyone looks at the girl questioningly.

Katsumi: " I was walking back to the classroom to get my my pen that I left and I overheard some teachers in the staff room talking about dek- i mean izuku. They were saying that he got another perfect score and that he had to be marked down because the 'male, quirkless trash' can't be better that the 'big 3' "

Everyone ( minus the Yagi's and young children) were angry as fuuuck. First they find out that he was neglected and bullied, then they find out that he was a victim of quirk and gender discrimination.

Nezumi: " enji, rei, Mitsuki, Toshi, Inko, I assume that the children will be taught a lesson."

E/R/M/T/I: "yes, yes they will"

Eraserhead: "alright, enough of this, let's go to his room to see if there's any clues to where he had gone."

They all agree and start to the bean sprout's room. As they got there, they were horrified at the sight. Even experienced pro's such as endeavour and eraserhead couldn't help but pale at the sight.

The room (more like closet) had a singular mattress that looked like it hadn't been washed for years, which it probably hadn't. a thin sheet that was used as a blanket, was dyed red and dark pink from blood and by izuku trying to get it out with bleach. a bin, overflowing with bloody rags and bandages. And finally a shelf full to the brim with medical supplies: burn cream, bandages, sterilisation cream, painkillers.

All the adults were even more disgusted at the Yagi's for what they had done. Letting a child get into this state and not notice or do anything.

Eraserhead: "I'll get mrs Tsukauchi to check if the blood is his and not somebody else's.

As she goes away to explain everything to the detective, everyone else goes to check the room for any clues on where he could be. A few minutes later, midnight found something.

Midnight: "hey everyone, I got something!"

Nezumi: "what is it?"

Midnight: "it seems to be a type of journal-type thing and it's titled 'life after the 15th of July 2057' "

Nezumi: "isn't that when he and Izumi went to get their quirks checked?"

Inko: "yes it was, he always seemed so distant afterwards"

Endeavor: *muttering* "or you were distancing yourself from him"

Nezumi: 'I think I see where this is going, I hope I'm wrong though. Damn my heightened intelligence.'
"Give it to me, I'll read it to everyone."

Everyone goes downstairs to the living room and nezumi is handed the book.

Nezumi: " Ahem...

'Log 1:

Today's the day I get to find out my quirk!! I hope it's like mommy's, telekinesis is sooooo cool. Daddies is cool aswell but he doesn't get as much strength as ALL MIGHT so it isn't something to gawk at. Well, I hope I get something good, see ya later.

...

Log 4:

It's been a few days since I was diagnosed quirkless and everyone's looking at me weirdly,
Even mom and dad. I asked them if I could play or study with them but they always seem to be helping Izumi. Well, hope things start to clear up soon, I'm falling behind on homework. See ya later.

...

Log 463

It's been over a year since the first time kacch- no bakugo and her cronies beat me up. The scars don't really look pretty. I'll put some pictures in the journal'

(Imagine that they're 7 year old izuku and not this men)

All the people in the room were disgusted and astonished at the sight of this boy's body.

Nezumi: "I-I'll carry on."

'Log 478:

IT HAPPENED, IT FINALLY HAPPENED, I GOT MY QUIRK!!!
I call it Titan! It makes me turn into a massive humanoid being of around 15 metres tall, I'm quite strong and very, very loud. Like aunt zashi loud. The only bad things about it Is that I have to harm my body and have a directive  to activate. It also consumes crazy amounts of stamina.'

All the people there were shocked to find that he had such a powerful quirk, especially katsumi who thought he was 'looking down on her'.

Eraserhead: 'wait why does that sound so familiar?'

You may be thinking 'oh but izuku, how did you get a quirk? You're quirkless?' Well turns out... I'm not quirkless! I was just a late bloomer. I was walking into the forest to gather more medicinal ingredients when I saw the hero 'ALL MIGHT' and the villainess 'taproot' fighting. I was caught in the crossfire, being impaled in the chest by a tree.'

Everyone was horrified at the thought of izuku: the little ball of sunshine and purity, impaled and on his deathbed.

'I was lying there, waiting to die but then I remember all the times that I was bullied and I tried to pull it out but I did see the thunder accumulating above me, so when I gave it a final push, I got struck and turned into my 'Titan form' as I now call it. As I left the body, ALL MIGHT, auntie nem (midnight), auntie sho (eraserhead) and auntie zashi (president mic) turn up to see my Titan body steam and disintegrate. It was a fun day. See ya later!!!

Toshi, midnight, eraser and mic were astonished that they were outsmarted by a kid that just developed their quirk.

Log 586:

I-I-I didn't know. Why did he have to be him? I was walking home from my daily training and saw ALL MIGHT walking into an alleyway. He was steaming like my Titan form after I leave it.'

All the adults knew where this was going and were already feeling their hearts break.

'I walk in after him to get an autograph but what I didn't expect to see was ALL MIGHT to turn into MY FUCKING FATHER!!! THE MAN THAT NEGLECTED ME SINCE I WAS FUCKING 4!!! He was my idol, now he's just a fake in my eyes... this is izuku signing out for the last time. Bye'

Everyone in the room was in tears by hearing what their precious cinnamon roll had to go through for 4 years. Especially eraserhead, she was blaming herself for not seeing the signs sooner.

Soon, after some questions and discussions, the pros, the bakugou's and the todoroki's left the house to put up missing person posters while the Yagi's cried.

~ somewhere in the forest ~

Izuku: "huh why am I feeling happy? Meh, must be the feeling of freedom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1827 words
HOOOOO WEEEEE. That's a long chapter. Feels good to make the Yagi's sad and hurt, wait, am I a sadist?

Next time it's training time and maybe other stuff? I dunno 🤷‍♂️

Anyways, till next time nerds,

~CrescentMoon69

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 644 35
***DISCLAIMER!!!THIS IS A BAKUDEKU STORY!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE GAY STORIES AND OTHER LGBT RELATED SHUT UP THEN F*CK OFF!**** This story was inspired b...
42.7K 815 23
The world of the Shinobi has come to an end. Right before Kaguya was sealed away by Naruto and the others, she cursed the world with what little powe...
302K 7.6K 47
*All Images are not owned by me* Izuku Midoriya decides to take leave from UA due to the spreading of rumors about him. These rumors suggest that he...
57.8K 2.1K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...