Enthral

By Magicwithme

" ok, now that I've seen everything I needed to know ...." he trails on " undress." His last word shook me... More

~CHAPTER 1 ~ MESS
~CHAPTER 2~ Abuela
~ CHAPTER 3~ LIBRARY
~ CHAPTER 4 ~ VOICE
~ CHAPTER 5~ CONFRONTATION
~ CHAPTER 6~CONFRONTATION PART 2
~ CHAPTER 7~ REALIZATION
~ CHAPTER 8~ FIRST DAY
~ CHAPTER 9~ INTERESTING
~ CHAPTER 10~HELL
~ CHAPTER 11~ WORLDWIDE HANDSOME
~ CHAPTER 12 ~ LEAD
★A/N★
~ CHAPTER 13~ BREAK
~ CHAPTER 14 ~ AVOIDANCE
~CHAPTER 15~ Uh-Oh
~ CHAPTER 16~HORNY PILLS
~CHAPTER 17~ EMBARASS
~ CHAPTER 18 ~ Dinner time
~CHAPTER 19 ~ HEARTBEAT
~CHAPTER 20 ~ BIG BOSS
~CHAPTER 21~ SCANDAL

~ CHAPTER 22 ~ NO LAID DAY

128 7 1
By Magicwithme

This chapter is dedicated to all the amazing bestfriends around the globe.

Adelyn POV

" Cheers! "

We four exclaimed in unison lifting our beer in the air before swallowing a good amount of it.

"It feels so good to be finally together!" Gisele cheered before getting up from her chair and engulf us in a bone-crushing hug.

Gisele and Naemi are actually 2 years older than me and June. But we all four just clicked together. Gisele had curly dirty blonde hair with a cute round face, doe blue eyes and a small nose. Gisele and I share the same height and she is curvier than all of us. She literally looks like a model from a victorian magazine and the perfect type of woman who could make any man go down on their knees and swept by her beauty.

She does have a bitch resting face and anyone who doesn't know her as we do would think that she's a big mean when it's not the case at all. She is the most caring, passionate and most extroverted girl I know and really sweet. I watched her in her cute light blue dress as she went to sit down on her chair, in front of me and June. She wears a goofy smile as she accidentally spilt beer on Naemi who glared at her.

Light brown eyes with a choppy bob haircut which stops at her jaw length. She dyed her hair sliver which enhances her bright light brown eyes. I watched her shaking her head as she rose from her seat to clean up the mess on her dress in the restroom. She was wearing a cute floral dress with brown boots along with a jean jacket. Naemi looks like she is ready to throw a fit and this is exactly what she is. She's actually a bit bipolar by nature. One day she's reserved and shy and the next day she acts out of her sane. But out of us three, she and June are definitely the funniest.

Gisele stuck her tongue out, knowing that she annoyed Naemi.

" I am so happy, it's like I haven't see y'all in forever and well men. " June chirped and drank her beer. She signalled the barman to bring us some tequila and whiskey. Not a great combination but it can work. One after the other.

Naemi came back from the restroom looking clean except for her dress which shows water stained which will dry quickly.

" duh, me too I need a break " Naemi said before munching on some burgers. I needed this too but not the laid part.

" I swear this club meal is the best ever" I exclaimed before munching on my fries.

" Which meal are you talking about Addie? " Gisele smirked at me wriggling her eyebrows clearly insinuating something dirty.

"Shut up". I joked back and threw some fries at her. Naemi and June oohed us. And I shushed them. Gisele stuck her tongue out like a little child and shouted, " More fries for me "

" I don't go hoeing like y'all. what if you caught - "

" Chlamydia or aids," they all say in unison. These bitches know me well. Too well I might add.

" Oh cut the crap, Addie," Naemi said while biting into the groups.

"You know a wise man once said, a stranger is no stranger when the first freakiest night ends happily in ecstasy and in pure bliss" Gisele winked at me. No one said that she just invented it.

" Happiness in getting chlamydia? Not wise. " I replied and she rolled her pretty spheres at me.

" so what was the exciting news that couldn't wait?" June asked sipping on her drink. Oh, right I forgot about that.

" I finally got a job after being homeless for 4 months. I am working at Cars 'n' go. " Naemi spoke, putting her hands in the air and we all congratulated her. She explained to us that she sells various cars brand to her clients. At first, she confessed that she was afraid she couldn't make it because she had no experience and no qualifications for this job.

The interviewer decided to test her in the field. And she impressed them the first second she started to talk and got more than 3 clients lining to buy the brand car. The interviewer said that she had good speech and convincing talents and he immediately employed her. Now she is working as a salesgirl. We were all jubilant for her and you can see how happy she was as her eyes  twinkles.

Now time for the real deal. We had that thing in our close circle of friends that whenever one of us achieve something, we have to drink beer in the yard of ale glass and this is exactly what she's doing.

" Get it! Get it! Get it! " we all shouted, slapping our hands on the table with excitement and she swallow all of it in one.

" Okay, my turn " Gisele exclaimed and she sat right and lift her left hand. Don't tell me this is what I am thinking. How did I go unnoticed by this?

" I am engaged "

June almost spat out her beer. " No fucking shit"

" yes, fucking shit. I will get married in a few months" She chirped. We all stayed silent watching her with shock.

" with who," we all asked again in unison.

Gisele's cheeks started tinting red till the back of her ears. She fidgetted as her eyes met us all to finally reveal, " To Galen"

" You sneaky little bitch " I swear at while making my way around the table to crush her in between my arms followed by the two musketeers.

Short story:

Gisele and Galen were high school sweethearts, they were the popular lovers in the school that even some of our teachers ship them together. Well, we can portray them as the stereotypical type of a high school movie. They even had their own table at the canteen area for Zeus sake. But then they drifted, they fought a lot and it ended up ugly. But seems like they got back without us knowing and getting married.

" I have 4 questions. What? When? How? and Where? "

" After our long break up, I met him at a coffee shop after work and we talked and got back together and here we are " she showed us her hand " and he proposed me at the same coffee shop five months later"

"Cute story. Who gets married after knowing each other for five months? " Naemi spat out as if it is the most stupidest thing ever.

" We've known each other for years Nae, we are no strangers and we sort things out. We wanted to take things slowly but we realised sooner that we want to spend the rest of our lives with each other" She shyly smiled and her eyes held an intense adoration and love for Galen.

" Well since you too have achieved something " June hand Gisele a yard of ale beer glass. " Gobble up bitch!"

We were all cheering for her and once she drank it all, her face grimaced at the bitterness of her beer. But suddenly, a cold shiver ran down my spine. My senses are alerted. I haven't felt it for weeks. I thought my imagination was playing with me but I felt it again. The piercing eyes. I slowly turned around as if I knew it was behind me. Oh no. I started to get tipsy. My eyes landed on a hooded man far from me, my vision was a bit blurry and fuzzy due to the alcohol and the go and fro of people. I tried to walk steadily towards that person but I was suddenly yanked back by June.

" Do you know what time it is ?!"

" Wha- "

" It's shot o'clock! " She yelled in excitement. But I was too preoccupied about what just happened that I shunned down what she said and instantly turned my head to where that man was standing which is vacated but replaced by a woman in a tight dress.

I think I need a therapist.

I temporarily forgot about what just happened and focus more on best friends. I immediately grab the tequila and swallow it down my throat.

" Let's go dance " I grabbed Naemi's wrist followed by June and Gisele. I needed to shake off some tensions. We were in the middle of the dancing crowd and my ears are deafened by the loud music. I began to feel the heat creeping up my neck, my chest and my inner thighs. I unbuttoned the two buttons of my blouse and rise my pencil skirt up a little bit. Much better.

I began to grind against June and keep on dancing till my legs started to hurt. I was so sweaty.

" Shake your anatomy!" Gisele yelled through the music.

We all four started singing to this famous song, " small waist, pretty face with a big bank" And we started to wiggle our butt.

Naemi was the one who had a small butt so I exclaimed just to fume her,

" Naemi, who rob your bank? "

She wore an are you serious face while Gisele and June threw their body on me laughing uncontrollably. June nearly touched the floor as she gripped her belly.

We all four sat at our table again out of breath.

" Guys, I have to go. I have to work tomorrow at 8 " Naemi pouted and Gisele agreed drunkenly " Me too, Galen is coming to fetch me in a few. So no laid day for us"

" What? what's a laid day if no one gets laid? " June threw a tantrum and sat down with her arm crossed. I pinched her cheek and swatted my hand away.

" Look at this article. This is a load of crap. Paparazzi are so annoying. I mean they can kill for information and get the thirstiest snapshot." She dramatically signed while scrolling on the phone.

" Who are you talking about," Naemi curiously asked as she tipped up her head to look at Gisele's phone and hummed in agreement.

Before I was about to ask who is that infamous person, she flew the phone in my face and pronounced,

" Valcan delicious Stanislav. I am almost jealous of his future girlfriend but not the last one. His last partner was a hell of turmoil and a whore. It's not like she loved him anyway,  she wanted him just to fill her wardrobe and bath her in money"

bish, he wasn't lying

Yeah, I realised that thanks.

" News said that he was upheaved by this scandal and one of Luella's crazy fans tried to assault him. " Naemi unbelievably shook her head in denial.

Wait, is it the Luella we know?

"Oh My curvaceous nature, I know this look on your face, don't tell me you didn't know?" June looked at me shockingly while holding her drink in her hand. I shook my head incredulously.

" you work for him and you don't know what's happening around? "

I was speechless and well Valcan has thinned out for me earlier but he didn't mention the name of his ex-partner. Luella. If it's the same Luella we know, this wouldn't surprise me.

" You work for him? " Gisele and Naemi asked in unison again with their widened eyes. I seriously think that we have rehearsed our lines.

" Firstly I know what's happening, I am not stupid but I was unaware of the anonymity of his partner " I confessed shifting uncomfortably on my chair under their gaze. " Is it the same Lu-"

" Yes, that motherfucking bitch " June confirmed. " Her name sounds like an infectious disease." It does actually.

They look at me with worried eyes. Luella was a part of my life that I wished to erase if I could. " I'm okay " I assured them. Naemi's phone light up and she signalled us that she has to go. We all waved her goodbye and she makes her way around the table to hug me.

" We are here if you need us okay, remember that hard skull " and she kissed my cheek before going. Gisele also made her way out as well with Galen by her side. These two are so cute. He put his arm lovingly around her shoulders crashing her in his chest. They both waved us goodbye and we copied them.

" I have to pee. I'll be back in a few. " and I turned my way to the restroom. I accidentally collided with someone and nearly tripped forward. Strong arms caged my waist and my hand fell on his wrist.

" You know my boss has the same tattoo. And I think It's so sexy " I drunkenly announced as I lift my head to meet the glorious and feral eyes. My eyes immediately widened at the sight of freaking Valcan. We stood like this for a while, lost in each other's eyes, engulfing our presence. His eyes trailed down to my open clothes.

Oh no, something piled up in my stomach making its way up my throat. I pushed past him making my way to the toilet. I knelt and puke it all in the toilet. My throat started hurting and stinging. I shouldn't have drink that much. Once I am done, I went towards the sink and rinse my stinky mouth and splash water on my face.

I look at myself in the mirror. My cleavage is on view, my black bra strap is showing a bit too much, my skirt is creased up my thighs. I look like a pornstar. My face looks smudged and sweaty. It's so hot I don't want to button it. I kinda like it though.

I dried my face with some tissue paper and threw it at a nearby dustbin. When I stepped out, I almost forgot that Valcan was there. His arms were crossed around his chest and his eyes pierced through mine angrily. His eyes roamed from my feet to the top of my chest.

He dangerously approached me and he bent down. His hand slid slightly in between my thighs and the other one pull my skirt down. My breath hitched in my throat at the contact of his hand. He raised up his feet and pull my collar towards him, buttoning my shirt.

" No", I tried to get out of his grasp. " I'm hot " I whined.

" yes very " he dryly said buttoning my shirt. I smugged while he removes his jacket and I frowned. He puts it on me. I didn't object to him but he pulls me towards him and his arms snake around my waist protectively leading us out of the club.

" Wait June I have to - " I glance back and drunkenly saw June with Mr Alvaro. She is different. She looks awestruck and she is blushing? June and blushing in the same sentence? I wanted to watch them but I was dragged out by a sudden force on my waist.

" I can go home by myself. I can drive you know" We walked out and stood near a black Porsche. He opened the door and lead me ignoring what I just said.

I just stood in front of him. Inspecting him from head to toe. He is so sexy, he is the only guy that I know who can pull off a pair of denim jeans and a white shirt with two unbuttoned holes at the top. I unwantedly approach him and he watched my every move.

My hand rest against his muscular pectorals. His hands balled into a fist by his side as if he is refraining himself from doing something and I don't want him to do that. I made the first move, slowly kissing his uncovered part of his neck up from his hyoid bone down to the middle jugular notch of his neck. He stiffened under my sudden intrusion. He smelled manly and his skin is so smooth and delicious.

I lift my head up and we both lock eyes and our lips nearly touched each other. As I was about to lean in, I slumbered into his inner neck and darkness enveloped my presence. Shit,

I realized that I started falling for him

♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤

There you go dear readers
Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Smooth like butter, read it smoothly😚

Don't forget to

Shine the little stars 🌟

Spill beans in the comment section 💬

And

   Follow 👇

xxxMAGICWITHME

Till next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.9K 41
Rosabelle Hlulani, South African born girl, has the worst fortune in the history of worst fortunes. Demitri Ivanov, Russian born man, had a deep dar...
1.3M 51.3K 49
"So serious all the time. Ever smiled?" No reaction. "Ever laughed, warden?" Not even a tilt of lip. He simply sat there. Looking at her blandly...
15.9K 505 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
226K 13.7K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...