||SAGA OF LOVE||

Galing kay Captain_Sham

"My attachment towards her is not Love, its my Devotion." A tale where a brother and sister who were pulled... Higit pa

PREFACE
CAST
TIME TRAVEL
DWARIKA
MAKHAN
PAINTING
DEBYENDU
PENDANT
NEW KING
PORTRAIT
MADHAVI
INVITATION
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
BONDING
KALABHAVAN
SHARING THE PLATE
MARKET
DUSSHALA'S FEELINGS
JAYDRATH GETS WHAT HE DESERVES
DEVESH'S DECISION
DEVESH'S PROPOSAL
DUSSHALA'S WEDDING
NAKUL PROPOSES
FIRST NIGHT
LONELINESS
KALYAVAN
INVITATION FROM VIDARBH
FIGHT WITH VIDARBH SOLDIERS
GAZING INTO THE SOUL
UNIVITED GUESTS
HOLI
LATH-MAAR HOLI
QUEST FOR LOVE
INTERWINED NEVERTHELESS
VARNAVART
CONFESSION TO DEVESH
DEVESH PREPARES MEAL
MEETING DRAUPADI
TARGET
TEMPLE OF MAHADEV
SWAYAMVAR BEGINS
PERFECT AIM
SHAKUNI PROVOKES THE KINGS
DIVIDE THE DAAN
CONFRONTATIONS
TWO LOVERS APART
LIFE TURNED NIGHTMARE
LIBERATION
YES TO THE WEDDING
WEDDING
DECISION
GOOD NEWS
BOY OR GIRL ?
PIERCED HEART
DIFFERENT
KIDNAPPED
FLOWERS OF LOVE
REACHING SOMNATH
ELOPE
REALIZATION
CONFESSION OF TRUE LOVE
THE END

ELOPE OF RUKMINI

3K 165 41
Galing kay Captain_Sham

Savyasachi was walking down the path of palace which was covered in flowers. The guards saw her and were mesmerized.

"Who are you ?" One of the guard asked.

"I am the princess of Anart. I came here on behalf of my brother, Anart-raj Devesh." Savyasachi said showing the the invitation.

"You may go Rajkumari." The guard said.

"Thanks, Brihanalla !" Savyasachi called.

The guards turned their heads and someone approaching them, was it a woman or man or eunuch ? They couldn't tell who as Brihanalla came and stood beside Savyasachi.

"Who is she ?" One guard asked.

"My maid. She accompanies me everywhere. A little larger than most women so we call her Brihanalla." Savyasachi said chuckling.

It was hard control laughter, when the best archer in the world is dressed up as a woman and looking super uncomfortable.

"What is in her hands ?" The other guard asked pointing at the pot, Brihanalla was holding.

"Sacrament of Rishi Durvasa, for the princess of course." Savyasachi said.

"Oh. No problem you both may go in." The guard said letting them go in.

"What kind of a disguise has Madhav given me ?" Arjun muttered.

Really, he was with his crush with such an embarrassing get up and the worst part is she knew it was him and was trying hard to control her laughter.

"I am sure this will be helpful in future and this name too, Brihanalla ! Classic." Savyasachi chuckled. Arjun looked down embarrassed.

"But I must say, you look beautiful in my clothing." Savyasachi said making him blush.

Soon they reached the palace and found a young royal man talking to soldiers regarding Krishna showing up for the wedding.

"Nobody should know where Rukmini's room is, don't reveal it." Rukmi said.

"He must surely be Rukmi." Arjun said.

"Then we must approach him and ask him where Rukmini will be." Savyasachi said.

"Too risky." Arjun said.

"Not at all, I am invited after all." Savyasachi said walking towards Rukmi, Arjun sighed following her.

"You must be Yuvraj Rukmi ?" Savyasachi called.

"Yes its me....." Rukmi trailed off seeing Savyasachi.

"Are you an Apsara that had descended the earth ?" Rukmi couldn't help but ask. Arjun took a deep breath in anger.

"No, I am Rajkumari Savyasachi, and I am here at behalf of my brother Anart-raj Devesh." Savyasachi said.

Rukmi was at loss of words as he kept looking her up and down. Arjun angrily snapped his fingers in front of Rukmi's eyes, bringing him back to his senses.

"Um....yes welcome Rajkumari." Rukmi said.

"We have brought gift for Rajkumari Rukmini, this Sacrament from Rishi Durvasa. Where can we find her ?" Savyasachi asked.

"Up there, on the right, second room." Rukmi said.

"Thank you, come Brihanalla." Savyasachi said and they both left.

"Such a pervert." Arjun said as he and Savyasachi made their way up the stairs.

"Well he isn't the first one.....that is the room I believe." Savyasachi said.

"It should be, its heavily guarded." Arjun said.

"Let us pass through, please." Savyasachi said.

"Sorry devi, but Yuvraj Rukmi has ordered that no one can go inside the room." The guard said.

"We are here with Yuvraj Rukmini's permission only." Brihanalla said.

"We are here to give this Sacrament of Rishi Durvasa to Rajkumari Rukmini." Savyasachi said.

"Alright, you may go." The guards said letting them pass through.

"That was easy." Arjun said.

"Totally." Savyasachi said.

They entered Rukmini's room and found that her entire room was filled with the paintings about Krishna, Somewhere his silhouette was drawn somewhere his basuri and morpankh.

Then they saw Rukmini, completely lost in her own world as she kept painting a morpankh.

"Lost in the thoughts of someone I see." Savyasachi said bringing Rukmini to her senses.

"I didn't recognize you...who are you both ?" Rukmini asked.

"I am the princess of Anart Savyasachi and your soon to be husband is my half brother." Savyasachi said.

"So you are the sister of Shishupal ?" Rukmini asked.

"No, I am Krishna's sister." Savyasachi said.

"Krishna ? You are his sister ?" Rukmini asked excitedly walking towards her. Arjun chuckled, Rukmini looked at him confused.

"He is Panduputra Arjun in a disguise." Savyasachi chuckled.

"Enough of laughing now." Arjun said embarrassedly.

"So you are my lord's sister, is he here too ? Did he send you both here ?" Rukmini asked.

"Too many questions, yes he is outside the city waiting for you in the temple of Mata Parvati, and yes he sent us here to bring you to him." Savyasachi said.

"Then let's go." Rukmini said.

They were about to walk out but suddenly Rukmi entered the room.

"Where do you think you are going Rukmini ?" Rukmi asked.

"We are taking her to the temple as rishi Durvasa strictly said that this Sacrament should be eaten in the temple of Mata Parvati." Brihanalla said.

"No need to go." Rukmi said.

"But we need to go." Savyasachi said and Rukmi looked at her mesmerized.

"I mean Rishi Durvasa knew that Rajkumari Rukmini would be recalcitrant for this marriage so he gave this Sacrament and said eating this she will forget all the resistance." Savyasachi said. Rukmi kept staring at her.

"So can we leave ?" Savyasachi asked.

"Sure..." Rukmi said.

The three realized that he was not in his sense of they sneakily left.

After sometime the King of Vidarbh Bhismaka entered the room and saw his son staring at wall, with a idiotic smile on his face.

"Rukmi ! Where is Rukmini !?" Bhismaka asked.

"Gone to Mata Parvati's temple with the princess of Anart." Rukmi said.

"With the princess Savyasachi Anart !? Why did you sent them the invitation !?" Bhismaka asked.

"Why wouldn't I ?" Rukmi asked.

"Because Rajkumari Savyasachi is the sister of Vasudev Krishna !!" Bhismaka said.

"WHAT !?" Rukmi exclaimed as he got the sudden realization.

□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

WELL ARJUN ACTUALLY DIDN'T HELP KRISHNA TO ELOPE WITH RUKMINI. SOME FOLKLORES SAYS HE DID.

SO ACCORDING TO ONE OF THOSE FOLKLORES, DURING RUKMINI'S ABDUCTION ARJUN HAD A MOUSTACHE AND COULDN'T BE DISGUISED AS A WOMAN.

SO KRISHNA STRAIGHT AWAY PLUCKS IT OUT OF HIS FACE....HAHAHA DAMN.

I AM JUST REMEMBERING THIS SCENE.

IMAGINE KRISHNA JUST PLUCKING OUT ARJUN'S MOUSTACHE !! LIKE :

ARJUN : I cannot be disguised as a woman for I have this manly moustache.

KRISHNA : Say no more Parth. *plucks out the moustache*

ARJUN : *muffled voice of agony and pain* MADHAV !!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

20.2K 429 9
A girl who was belonged to kaliyug but suddenly she belongs to dwapar yug? A girl who was the orphan suddenly she get a big family even a twin brothe...
40.2K 1.1K 31
The girl who was destined to marry six men. The golden thread that would bind six brothers with love and harmony. The girl who was born from the wo...
46.3K 1.6K 38
what will happen if two girls time travel to Mahabharat and one of them twin sister of karn and beloved lord Krishna and if she changed the history.
18.2K 642 33
A girl of age 13 lives in orphanage with her best friend happily but fate seems to have something more interesting for them ........... After traveli...