Madly Inlove || M.Y.G

By Princess_penguin23

"You know wherever you will hide I will find you right?" ~Dark Romance Min Yoongi fanfic~ More

Sneak Peek
1: Late
2: Present
3: Black Van
4: unknown number
5: Stranger
6: Watched
7: Watching
8: A Week
9: Coffee Shop
10: Capture
11: Awake
12: Kiss
13: Lunch
14: Mine
15: Dinner
16: Beat
17: Bruised
18: Threat
19: The Boys
20: Escape
21: Mad
22: found
bonus chapter
23: Caught
24: shackles
25: far
Questions!
26: Talk
New Book
27: trouble
28: Surprise
29: Belong
30: Apologize
31: Careful
32: Yearn
33: Mystery
34: Tada
35: Run
36: Bare
37: Pain
38: Voices
39: Cards
40: Casino
Teaser
41: Abduct
42: Clueless
43: Bunny
44: Knives
46: Bullets
47: Home
48: Tremor
49: Dusk til Dawn
50: Beneath

45: Doll

5.5K 239 284
By Princess_penguin23

Finally! Just one more chapter and Min Yoongi is coming to save you and there's a lot of danger along with him coming for the boys! I hope you missed him! I purple you! Sorry for updating late but I'll be working on the next chapter now. Thank you for being patient with me Madly Inlove readers.💜

-fifteen hours hours before you woke up-

Her long eyelashes brush her upper cheeks as she sleep peacefully, her long untrimmed hair messily sprawled on the sheet of white silk, she looks lifeless but her breathing is slow as her chest rise back and forth in an irregular rhythm.

At first look you'll thought she was dead with her pale skin and cracked lips lacks color.

It was nearing sunrise, yet the sun hasn't risen yet and the only light that provided the room was coming from the lamp place on the nightstand, lighting the walls in golden hue.

Reaching his hand towards her face, the man gingerly brush the strands of hair sticking on her damp face as his eyes scrutinize every outline of her features.

A sigh of admiration slip past his lips, as he look at her adoringly, lightly tracing the arcs of her brows to the bridge of her nose towards the shape of her lips where his gaze remain longer.

Retreating his hand back he plunge the medium length towel in a bowl of warm water, the black fabric instantly absorbing the liquid as it was soaked.

Pulling it out, he wring out the excessive water and brought it towards the face of an unconscious y/n as he sat on the edge of the bed beside her unconscious form.

He gently wipe the dried dirt on her cheeks, then under her nose where there's dried blood staining her once y/s/c skin.

Despite the touches place upon her, the young girl was undisturbed as she was in a deep slumber, her frail body resting to restore the strength she lost from the life and death events she had gone through.

The unknown person picked up the case of soap and wash-cloth by the side, lathering downwards, along the young beauty's face, cleaning every dirt, but then he come to a halt as his eyes trail lower to your throat.

His lips curl to a frowns.

A fresh wound.

It was few inches long sliced vertically in the middle of the girl's smooth neck, it wasn't deep but angrily sneer in red gash.

And he was relieved that it won't leave a scar on her y/s/c skin.

He hates scars.

He dab the dried blood exerting minimal pressure on the area then lean his head down to place a gentle peck on the cut.

Washing the dirt off from the towel, he run the towel on her shoulder blades and gently on her arms polishing every stain of blood and mud on her y/s/c skin.

The man's frown deepened when there is more scratches littering on her arms, long and short, ruining her delicate skin and he could already imagine the torment she gone through.

He knows how Jungkook loves hunting.

The young girl was barely covered, the white cloth she had wrap around her chest and torso was torn with holes and filth with dirt.

He undress her, his hands brushing tenderly on her delicate skin and the swell of her breast as he remove the fabric covering her body but didn't go farther to groping and fiddling her as he focus on getting her out of her devilish state.

"It's okay, I'll take care of you okay?" He murmur assuringly even though y/n won't respond.

"I'll bath you now."

He informed and slid his arms underneath her knees and back and brought her naked form towards the bathroom.

Gently placing her inside the bathtub, he positioned himself on the side of the tub without removing his hand on the back of her head to keep it away from falling.

He grab the shower wand and washed her hair with it making sure not to get shampoo in her eyes and lathered the soap on her arms removing the dirt that stain her y/s/c skin that went towards the drain in brown and red shade.

His hand trail lower as he wash her chest nonchalantly with no other intention than cleaning and proceed to lather her stomach with soap.

He finish bathing her, even wash the places she allowed no one to touch, however he didn't make any advantage towards her state.

"We're almost done." He said to her happily as he glance at y/n sleeping face while washing the soap off her body and the bubbles on her hair.

Y/n would grunt ever so lightly in her unconscious state and would turn her head as her eyebrows would crumple when the water would ran down on her face which the criminal would quickly wipe away and sush her back to sleep.

Lifting her out of the tub, still dripping and wet he carried her back to the bedroom, his clothes getting soaked in the process.

He sat on the bed and place the girl on his lap, still holding her figure bridal style and dried her body and hair with the towel he prepared on the bed, gently dabbing her glistening skin with the fabric.

He slip her in a silk dress after, an old rose color, his favorite and position her back down on the bed.

He smile softly as he brush her long hair, untangling the knots carefully and gather it on one side of her face neatly.

He pull away and with his strong arms supporting his weight he hover on top of her with his upper body as he examine his work, eyes taking her appearance in pure adoration and satisfaction.

The man smiles widely as he pressed his palm on the side of her face and caressed her skin.

"So beautiful." He breath out, never getting tired of adoring the young beauty.

He pulled away and slid in next to y/n under the thick comforter and huddle close to her side, his front closely pressed to her backside as he spoon her frail figure in his arms.

He brought his face close and nestle his nose on the girl's head, taking a full sniff of her y/h/c hair, his eyelids close in ecstasy as her mild scent fills his nostrils as he inhale some more.

"Lovely."

The man sigh out in pure bliss.

- fifty hours before the hunt-

Jin placed a folder over the desk where there is the result of the dna that is planted on a dead body they found on the beach and print out pictures of the dead body that was washed out on the shore attach inside that their men found.

"This is the dna result of the dead body and it match y/n although we have no trace who did it." The eldest said as he slump on the far seat on the corner with a straight face.

"An unknown group was our suspect, they probably did this but we have countless of enemies behind our back, it was not certain who was responsible for the abducting at the casino but our men is looking in the cctvs." Hoseok added in.

It was only the four of them in their place of work as Namjoon sent the others to their assigned mission, the Maknaes being in Vegas for the shipment and arrival of illegal equipments.

Min Yoongi's face however remain neutral as he listened, eyeing the brown folder for a few moments before reaching over and grabbing the file.

Min Yoongi look like a different person now and even more intimidating, his once long shaggy, black strands was now gone and replaced with blond although he didn't cut it short but only have it trimmed.

He was not surprise at how everything is going on smoothly, from your disappearance and evidences they come up with, it looks like it was all planned.

Because it was.

Min Yoongi hadn't sleep in twenty-four hours and there are dark circles forming under his eyes, every time he closed his eyes all he sees is your face and he could hardly sleep without you by his side.

His cold eyes scanned over the files, taking in every false information about you but didn't bother looking at the pictures.

He exhaled through his nose and toss the folder back on the desk, the content spilling over the surface.

Namjoon body was stiff and his posture is straight and watch his brother's reaction calmly, his elbows propped over the wooden table with his fingers interlaced together as he tried to look past Min Yoongi's barriers.

Angry was far too tepid of a word to describe how Min Yoongi felt right now, however his face shows no anger but was oddly calm as he glance shortly at the pictures sprawled on the mahogany desk and look out the see through wall where the sea is calm.

For a brief second, it appeared as though his lips curl to a smirk but that thought of Namjoon quickly disappeared as Min Yoongi look at his brother, too nonchalant for their liking.

"Okay."

His short response caught the men off guard, expecting the elder to throw a havoc and start searching for the responsible of your death.

Okay? That's all he have to say?

He didn't even look longer inside the folder.

Hoseok eyes were narrowed to his brother infront of him, fingers thrumming over the leather arms of the chair he was seating as he lean back on the cushion, quietly assessing the pale man before him, delving into his head.

Everything was off about Min Yoongi, yet he couldn't point a finger on it.

They've done everything cleanly that won't lead back to them, there's no evidences that Min Yoongi can trace...

-or can't.

-An hour after you were unconscious-

The sun has settle in the horizon, it was all peace and quiet, beside of the clicking of ceramic tea set as he sip on his teacup every once in a while and the sound of the flipping of the yellow pages of the book he was reading as he sat on a chesterfield chair near the glass window where the sun-rays are peaking in.

However, the tranquility didn't last long when an angry criminal with black haired head burst into the door, furious.

"Where the fuck is she?!" Jungkook bellowed, fuming in anger as he briskly storm inside.

The latter calmly closed the book he was reading and dart his gaze towards the youngest, not once fazed by Jungkook's wrath.

Meanwhile Jungkook was completely the opposite, his black hair is tousled like he have run his finger through it a lot of time and his eyes swirls a crazy and dangerous glint in them, he hates it when someone is intervening in his games.

"Give her a break, unless give her some food first."

The other casually stated as he avert his gaze from the youngest and resume reading unbothered, bringing the tea cup in between his plump lips, he took a small sip.

"This is not your turn to play tea party with her."

The black haired man hissed as he walk farther inside the room, his jaw is clench and his chest is rising back and forth in anger.

"Watch your tone kid, she'll end up dead in your hands, psycho."

The eldest place the small cup back to the coffee table and throw a shard glare at the maknae in warning.

"So what if she'll die? She will still die in the end so why not have fun with her until she'll kill herself." Jungkook point out.

"Beside isn't it what planned in the first place? To dispose her?" He added when He was silent and he scoff.

You were gone when he returned after leaving you to mend his injury you gave and he was furious to find you missing on the metal bed and search every room thinking you had escape.

He won't let you go that easily.

Yet when he checked the camera's, his anger arose when he seen the culprit of your disappearance.

Jungkook want to see how far you'll go, how far before you'll break and shatter completely, or looses your mind, the glimpse of your crazy side astonish him, unlike their past victims who gave up so easily you always put up a fight although you're in the verge of giving up your body were telling a different story, and it entrance him.

The other criminal could only shake his head and exhale through his nose seeing how stubborn the youngest.

"You're not the only one who's eager to have their hands on her." The eldest deadpan, placing the white ceramic teacup between his lips and took a small sip. "You can't kill her yet."

"Why are you so interested in her?" Jungkook scoff, coming up in an assumption that the latter was invested in her too.

"Ask yourself." Was the latter short response, he didn't even bother giving the youngest a glance as he continue reading.

"Fine, I'll leave."

Jungkook huff after a while, spinning around to walk out of the room, frustration clearly evident on his face along with his loud stomps.

Jungkook strode towards the exit, yet before he could leave the room, he pause momentarily as he remember a certain word the other criminal direct him just awhile ago.

Psycho.

A smirk curl on his lips, his bangs brushing against his eyes, shadow looming half of his face making him look more sinister.

"You always love pretty things... you always like preserving them longer doesn't you hyung?"Jungkook pause, the grin on his face stretching wider.

"Yet you still end up killing them if they doesn't fit your taste." He laugh lowly, slightly shaking his head in fake sympathy.

"You hate your dolls broken and disobedient, so you kill them internally right hyung? Poor girls, slowly dying with poisons or strangulation because you hate getting your hand stained with blood."

The youngest proceed mockingly, his shoulders shaking as he tip his head back.

Meanwhile the other criminal doesn't look agitated at all as he remain quiet and only listens, a nonchalant look on his handsome face.

"Then you dress them up in a beautiful dress, turning them into your quiet obedient doll, pretending to have a tea party with you."

Jungkook cackles darkly under his breath, he slightly turn his head just enough for his side profile to face his hyung and offer a few final words.

"You're as fucked up as me Jin hyung."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 4K 10
Yoongi wants Bts's leader.
34.7K 1.1K 25
"You can run, but you can't hide," In which, Jimin runaways from Yoongi. ยฉpikachuyoongi 2019
169K 8.4K 28
"What's the next thing you'll do you?" "Steal your heart." โ€ขMin Yoongi Fanficโ€ข You were childhood friends with Yoongi, but everything changed and he...