°•Euphoria•° ~Louis Partridge

By MrsJadePartridgeee

what will happen when Euphoria Sage starts crushing HARDCORE on actor, Louis Partridge? her way of coping wit... More

°○Cast○°
°~Backstory~°
°▪︎Chapter two▪︎°
°▪︎Chapter two prt 2▪︎°
¤▪︎Chapter three▪︎¤

*☆Chapter one☆*

226 10 120
By MrsJadePartridgeee

please tell me I'm dreaming

Euphoria's pov

*Bring bring bring*

UGH. that's the sound of my alarm. I barely got any sleep last night. I may or may not have stayed up watching Millie and Louis' live...

but I've got to go to school earlier today. I've promised Mrs. Jane that I'll show her the newest song I made. Mrs. Jane and I get along really well. especially since a few weeks ago when she found out that I write song. I tell her almost everything now. she knows about my unhealthy obsession with my celebrity crush, but she doesn't know who it is. and I dont think I want her too.

but we all know what that means... I've got to get up.

I went to my bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth and went to look for an outfit. I decided on wearing this.

it was simple yet cute.

I applied some mascara to my lashes, blush to my cheeks, and a rose tinted, watermelon flavoured lip balm.

I went downstairs with my bag.

I see my family already eating breakfast at the table. my mom and Illo made blueberry pancakes.

just finished my pancakes. they were delicious.

'let me call Miracle' I thought to myself.
(normal: Euphoria)
(italics: Miracle)

heyyy babyGORL
heyyy wifeyyy
what's up
just wanted to let yk that im leaving for school early today
ok I'll see you later
later baee
later babe

call ended

i laugh at the thought, how confused Miracle and I were when people thought we were dating, it makes more sense now.

I grab my skateboard and skate my way to school. it's pretty close it took me about 8 minutes.

I walk into school, omw to Mrs. Jane.

"I am so sorry!" a voice of a young girl said, right after she bumped into me.

"no no, don't be, its ok, dont worry about it." I gave her a reassuring smile.

for some reason she looked kinda familiar. she looks around... 14?... maybe? she also looked kinda lost.

"do you need help?" I ask her.

"... yes actually. my siblings and just came here, today is our first day. we're kinda lost. they are in the loo right now, but do you know where the headmasters office is?" she tells me.

"yes, if you walk down this hall, go left two times, then right, and when u see a dark red door, u have reached your destination." I smile at her. she looks relieved.

"thank you so much!!! you literally saved me!!" she dramatically says, making the both of us burst into laughter.

"no problem, really. if you ever need help again feel free to come up to me. I'm Euphoria, btw."

"I'm Emilia, but call me Millie- wait is your name really Euphoria?!?!" her eyes widen.

I knew it was gonna come! everyone I've met had the same reaction.

I laugh, "yes, my name actually is Euphoria."

"I literally dont know if you or your name is prettier."

"well, the answer is definitely you!" I reply

she starts to blush making us laugh again.

"It was nice to meet you, Euphoria."

"it was nice to meet you too, Millie."

I continue to walk to Mrs. Jane's class.

"I'm hereee." I sing walking inside of the classroom.

"was about time, Euphoria."

"ok I'm ready." I grab a ukulele.

"actually- it is ok if I face the other way? im quite nervous bc, you can say, this song is pretty straightforward." I quickly rambled.

"yeah, no problemo, go ahead. I js wanna hear this song and your undying love for your mystery celebrity crush."

"haha, very funny."

3rd person's pov

when Euphoria started playing the ukulele to prepare to sing, Louis Partridge, the new student, just walked out of the headmasters office deciding to go to his class early to meet his teacher.

just when Euphoria was about to start singing, Louis walked through the door that was already open. before he could say anything Mrs. Jane put her finger on her lips indicating him to be quiet, then pointed to the stool indicating him to sit next to her.

doing as he was told he kept quiet and sat down to listen to this mystery girl sing.

(A/N play the song I put above. I've changed the lyrics from she/her to he/him, and the other way around for the story. act like its Euphoria's song)

I guess I should stop
looking out for you
like I always do
when will you
start looking out for me too
instead of leaving me staring at my shoes

it's just the way you're glancing at me
something about you
just makes me feel guilty for
liking you
when you're with her

this is a love song for a boy
who will never know it's about him
know it's pretty stupid
but I'm much to shy to tell him
he's beaming that smile
all the while

I'm all choked up on
my own throat
I guess there is no hope

Louis was absolutely speechless. from the lyrics, to the angelic voice. he was now DYING to know who she was.

"she is ridiculously talented." he whispered in Mrs. Jane's ear.

she just nodded in response.

and we're walking out in the snow
I say "I guess I should go"
and we're talking 'bout someone else
when we should
be talking
about ourselves

it's the same old situation
you always got me waiting
come on, dear,
I think time's a wastin'
before we have to go back
inside
and return
to our
normal lives

this is a love song for a boy
who will never know its about him
know it's pretty stupid
but I'm much to shy to tell him
he's beaming that smile
all the while
I'm all choked up on
my own throat
I guess there is no hope

she finishes the song playing the ukulele a bit longer, until that came to an end

at this point Louis' jaw was dropped.

Euphoria was to scared to turn around since she still heard nothing coming from her teacher.

"bloody hell!! that is your best song yet." Mrs. Jane yells, in shock.

Euphoria let out a breath she didnt know she was holding. she turns around, her eyes wided in shock and fright as she freezes.

"she wrote it?!" louis asked in pure disbelief.

"1st of all, Euphoria this is Louis our new student, Louis this is Euphoria. 2nd of all, she did!!! Euphoria here fancies an actor alot, so much she writes songs to cope with her feelings, I dont know who it is bc she wont tell me but this is her newest song about him." Mrs. Jane said, proudly. until it hit her.

she looks over to Euphoria with wide eyes of regret.

"I wasnt supposed to say that... sorry Eupho."

Euphoria looked like a blushing and embarrassed mess.

"in that case I haven't heard anything, but you are ridiculously good." he said looking at the teenage girl, she still is frozen and in shock.

she just looks at him with the exact same widen eyes, barely nodding her head. she couldn't let any words come out. and even if she could, she wouldn't to avoid herself from embarrassment.

suddenly louis says, "wait- did you just say her name was Euphoria?!"

"yes, her name is Euphoria."

"like your name is legit Euphoria?!" he asked looking at the girl with a smile forming on his face

"uhm, yes? Euphoria Sage." she manages to say. she had decided to act as normal as possible, and pretend that her crush didnt just sit right there, and pretend she never heard of Louis. cause her homescreen wallpaper, the pictures on her wall are definitely not him...

"that is the coolest and prettiest name I have ever heard." he stood up walking towards the girl.

"but not as pretty as you." he stated, making Euphoria blush.

"thanks?" she mumbles, trying to hide how she is internally freaking out and how flustered she got.

"I'm Louis, Louis Partridge."

"it was nice to meet you, Louis, but uhm I got to go meet up with my bestfriend, bye see u in class." she replies quickly grabbing her phone and running out of the classroom.

she runs to the front of the school to see if she sees Miracle.

then she spotted her skating in the distance.

she finally reached the front of the school.

"Miracle we've got a whole ass situation here. code red!"

"bitch, just start spilling the tea." Miracle replied.

"ok, so...

A/N

hello babesss

hope u enjoyed chapter one!!
I'm pretty proud of it

thank u for choosing my story!!!
LOVE YOUUUU ALLL

and if u haven't I'd appreciate it if u would read my other Louis Partridge ff Secret Sister <33

remember to be the bad bitch u r, eat and stay hydrated and safe!!

-Jade ♡•°

a picture of the GORGEOUS Nou O'u Hali'a Pono'i Beamer playing our bestfriend Miracle Martinez

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 20.1K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
163K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
360K 21.4K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...