A Black Shonen Story: Beginni...

Af TheWriterBlackWolf

These short stories serve as a prequel to my novel series Black Shonen. Black Shonen focuses on teenage secre... Mere

True Twins
The Scrub-Dogs
The Coffin of Star
Sol Pepper V. Juliet Valentine
The Mads
The Mads and the Green Knight
The Training arc of the True Twins
The Battle of Cookie
Shawn Bolt the Mighty
Juliet Valentine The Hero

The Crows:

33 4 0
Af TheWriterBlackWolf

Black Shonen-Beginnings:

The Crows

Juliet Valentine

Ronald Donald stood on black asphalt, looking at the city of mayhem ahead. The youthful man of chocolate skin eagerly patted his head, using his blue handkerchief. They had been tracking this one for nearly a week and she had gotten away at every turn. The man didn't bat an eye when he saw a strange beast rise from the city of tendrils of smoke and flame. The monster let out an irritated roar as its shrill voice penetrated the sky. Ronald awed at the sharp white teeth, the furry brown hair, and the black claws that could easily tear apart the streets that lay under it.

"You'll think she'll show?" Asked a young man with a kinky flat top and steel rim glasses.

"She'll show." Ronald said, happily, "She can do nothing but appear at a time like this," Ronald smiled, "It's in her blood."

The young man known as Jeremy Whizz put his hands behind his back and looked out at the destruction of the city, "Was the city evacuated?"

"The Celebrity Heroes did their job." Ronald said, "If she gets defeated, it's you and Tyrone to stop this beast."

Jeremy tapped his glasses and was able to zoom in on the city. He watched the beast pick up a vehicle and with one bite of its massive fangs the car became scrap and sparks. He watched as the monster rolled on the streets, crushing granite and metal into its fur as it moaned in pleasure, but as Jeremy looked on he saw the beast rise and have a face of concern.

"There she is," Ronald said, "and look what she has brought!"

Jeremy zoomed out to see a second giant creature. This creature was made from metal, wires, and cogs. A black tattered cloak hid its scarred body, the mechanical being sprinted, and everyone could hear its gears moan through the air.

The Mechanical Knight leaped into the air and slammed its jagged sword into the back of the creature. The beast let out its piercing cry and shot its white fangs into the shoulder of the giant knight. The Knight released one of its hands and choked the beast, and tried to tear the monster from its shoulders with a display of sparks and metal debris. The Knight used its other hand to gain a wide slice into the monster's neck. The creature went down with a pounding thud, surrounded by its crimson.

"Jeremy." Said Ronald, turning to the youth, "Get ready to stop her."

The Black Seinen member laid his hands on the asphalt, "I wonder what the result will be?"

After its victory, Ronald watched The Mechanical Knight look at its kill and search for a way to exit.

"Come here, little one." Ronald whispered.

The Knight looked Ronald's way and began to sprint. Ronald looked back at Jeremy. Jeremy with a sense of nervousness in his brow nodded. The two watched as the sixty-foot mechanical knight dashed out from the burning city, like a metal grim reaper. Jeremy felt his heart go numb as he saw the metal monstrosity become released upon the world.

"Now!" Ronald Screamed.

Jeremy released thick beams of electricity from his eyes that surged into the ground. The young man's hands concentrated the energy and zapped it into the body of the incoming giant robot. The Robot staggered, losing its blade, and its menacing presence. The Knight crashed upon its hands and knees. The cockpit in the form of a stomach burst open, releasing a child no more than twelve. The young chocolate girl had curly brown hair tied in a ponytail, a white shirt, blue overalls, and blue sneakers.

The girl rubbed her messy fro as she got to her feet and took out a short sword with a jagged edge, "I'm Juliet Valentine motherfucka!"

Ronald smiled, "I know. I was a friend of your father Romeo."

Tiana Forest

Ronald stared at the twelve-year-old through the thick glass. The dark chocolate skin girl with golden cornrows had a bow and arrow in hand. She pulled the arrow back and Ronald watched from behind the glass as flame spiraled around the projectile. The young girl released it and the arrow became a screaming fiery creature, crashing into the wooden target ahead.

"Is she?" Ronald questioned.

Tyrone nodded, "She's an alchemist, a child of Terra Firma."

"Where was she found?" Ronald asked.

Tyrone shrugged, "In an orphanage, the kids called her a witch once they saw she could conjure fire."

Ronald stared at the girl again, she had a face of solid leadership, the way she handled the bow, there was no fear, as if the weapon had always been with her. Ronald needed fresh recruits for the Black Shonen Generation of agents. An alchemist could prove quite well.

Tasia Snow

"Do you think she's ready for this?"

Ronald looked down at the strongest woman within the Black Seinen Generation. The woman was no older than twenty-five with wild brunette hair and blue eyes that belonged to the sea.

The petite woman dressed in body-tight Kevlar armor and leaned forward toward the glass, "It looks like she is going to be a keeper."

"She's gifted with the ability of memorization." Ronald said, "She's devoured countless books about combat over the last few weeks." Ronald smiled, "I let her pick her marital art style."

A twelve-year golden-locked girl dressed in a gray shirt and sweats looked upon her metal opponent. The robot had the body frame of a human but with four solid arms. It was going to prove a tough match for the young girl. The young girl twirled the pole in her right hand as the robot sprung to life with lights and noises. The robot performed the first move, hobbling toward the girl at a rapid speed. The girl with an easy front flip flew over the robot and banged the pole into its head. When she landed, she twirled and tripped the robot over its feet. However, the metal being pushed its arms into the ground, tossing it back right side up. The lower right arm banged into the girl's mouth, causing her to stagger. The right-left arm shot forward, but the girl parried with her pole and jumped back, missing a second strike. The girl rushed forward but was assaulted by all four arms. The locked girl twisted and spun, parried, and countered.

Ronald and the young agent watched from the glass as the recruit for the Black Shonen Generation danced with her opponent.

"She likes to get in there." The woman said excitedly, "Reminds me of my youth."

Ronald nodded, "Yes, Ms. Snow will be a fine contender."

Tasia parried an arm, leaped back, and threw her pole; it slithered by the four arms, piercing the face of the robotic rival. Sparks rapidly shot out as the being fell back with a small explosion.

First Trial

"Alright bitches!" Juliet screamed, brandishing her jagged broadsword, "Let's make sure I get the majority of the strikes and you two can do the finishing blow."

Tiana crossed her arms, this girl was a mess, "I don't think it works like that."

Tasia fixed the strip of cloth that went over her mouth and nodded.

The girls were decorated in the latest Society of the Unknown gear. The girls were all wearing matching black Kevlar jackets; with baggy fit black jeans, and black combat boots. Juliet was equipped with a broadsword, Tiana a bow and arrow, and Tasia a double-bladed silver spear named "The Beginner."

The girls were implanted into a beach area, with warm sands; fresh sea through blue water, and a peculiar cavern that breathed cool air. The girls were fully aware of where their opponent laid.

"So which one of you are going to lure it out?" Juliet asked.

"I thought you were going to defeat it?" Tiana shrugged, "Oh Mighty Warlord."

"I could probably defeat it on my own." Tasia stealthily spoke.

"You can talk!" Juliet said.

Tiana rolled her eyes and shook her head, "You would have noticed if you weren't always yapping."

"Yapping?" Juliet questioned, "You listen here bitch-"

The wet roar of the beast interrupted the girl's arguments. The girl's eyes widened when they saw the wet, auburn, and frog like beast slog from out the cavern.

"Ewwwwww." Mentioned Juliet.

"It's your turn." Tiana teased.

Juliet gave Tiana a swift middle finger and turned her attention to the creature ahead, "I got this."

Juliet grabbed the pommel of her blade and sprinted toward the creature, water splashed upon her sides, she could feel the heat of the sun, and this was her time, The Reign of Juliet Valentine. The young warrior leaped, unsheathed her jagged blade, and screamed as the frog opened its mouth and bound the girl with its purple tongue. Juliet realized in the horror of her careless mistake but the closing of the frog creature's mouth told her it was too late.

Tiana and Tasia exchanged glances.

"Yeah, your right." Tiana said, "We should save her before she gets replaced by someone worse." Tiana gave her companion a playful smile, "She is supposedly our leader."

Tasia nodded.

The two girls ran toward the frog beast, the monster released its tongue like a whip. Tasia easily side flipped and dodged the appendage. Tiana swiftly released an arrow of fire that burned into the creature's eye. The monster bellowed in pain as the fire ate through its socket. Tasia took the chance to leap and embedded her bladed pole between the creature's eyes. The monster let off another wet cry as it threw Juliet up, covered in green secretion.

"Ahhh, it's disgusting." Juliet complained, "It's all fucking disgusting."

"How about that killer move?" Tiana said, letting off another arrow of fire, "Aren't you our leader?"

Juliet gave a savage smile, "I mean, I am that bitch," The Swordswoman, covered in sticky, warm slime, grabbed her blade from the ground, "this hoe is going down."
Juliet took off at a mad dash, the frog creature whipped its tongue and Juliet countered, slicing the slimy whip into two large pieces. The Swordswoman with the scream of an amazon leaped into the creature's mouth and began to slash and stab wherever she pleased. The frog monster burped gushes of blood. Tasia continued to pierce between the eyes, Juliet continued to tear within its mouth and Tiana showered the monster with fire arrows.

When all was said and done the three girls stood on top of the creature, with Juliet grabbing her companion's hands and raising them in victory. Ronald watched his girls from the audience, looking down at the Holo-Dome. The man smiled and looking around at the audience, Ronald could see multiple members of The Society of the Unknown stood about. All of Black Seinen was here; the girls had proved themselves splendidly.

"The Crows." Ronald smiled.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

45.5K 828 14
Alexander Moon is a new student at what seems to be just another boring high school. That is until he runs into an angel who attacks him. When everyt...
1K 360 19
A twisting collection of supernatural, suspense, horror, and young-adult short stories. Each story is a completed, easy read, short story. HAUNT DA...
63 0 32
Here are origin stories for superhero and super villain characters from my fictional comic book company "That Spells Action Comics".
57.8K 3.3K 16
The ghost au Haikyuu! x Male!Reader that nobody asked for. This is a completed short-story with intermittent editing. There is a current total of 30k...