π“πˆπƒπ€π‹ βͺ 𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐄 π‚π€πŒοΏ½...

By simplyhood

in which their undying love for each other came through them like a tidal wave outer banks x rafe cameron s... More

TIDAL
OFFICIAL TRAILER
PLAYLIST
SEASON ONE
PROLOGUE
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
EPIGRAPH
SEASON TWO
PROLOGUE II
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
SMUT RAFE FIC
continuation + season three
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO

TWO

90K 1.5K 2.6K
By simplyhood

TWO

 ❝Debated Otherwise.❞

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

"Ophelia!"

Soft laughter bounced off the walls as Ophelia stumbled up the staircase, her bare feet padding against the dark tiled floor as Rafe slipped his finger up towards her lips, ones that were painted red and pouting as Rafe shook his head, a small smile creeping up onto his own.

"Shh." Rafe spoke in between laughter, his voice quiet as his hand met the small of Ophelia's back, pushing her lightly into his room as she shut the door silently, placing down the various bottles the pair had stolen from his father's stash.

The ride home had been completed silent, the eldest Cameron angry for more reasons than one. It was only when they had arrived back to the Cameron estate that the boy couldn't help but smile.

Ophelia jumped out of the car almost immediately, almost forgetting her shoes as she tip toed her way through the rather large house, finding herself in the dark lit kitchen as Rafe rummaged through his father's not so hidden cupboard of alcohol.

"You know." Ophelia spoke softly, her legs crossed underneath her as the pair sat in front of eachother, passing various bottles in between the two. "If you're dad ever found out I slept in here, we'd both be dead."

Rafe felt a smile creeping upon his lips, a half empty bottle of tequila resting in his hands, where his head titled backwards, his eyes shutting momentarily as the clear liquid burned down his throat. "That's why he'll never find out."

Wet clothing had been sticking to Ophelia's damp skin, her tiny fingers tugging at the fabric as she let out a frustrated sigh, her eyes meeting with Rafe's who's lips tugged into a playful grin. "I'm changing." Ophelia spoke bluntly, rising to her feet as she stumbled towards the boys dresser.

Rafe hesitantly tugged at the shirt clinging to his torso, pulling it off over his head in time to catch Ophelia bent over in attempts to look throughout the boys messy drawers, where his eyes lingered on her backside longer than he would like to admit.

Continuing on his stare, the boy rose to his feet, placing the bottle of tequila down onto his side table, fumbling with the button of his khaki shorts as he let them fall to his ankles, leaving the boy in nothing but red plaid underwear.

It hadn't been anything new, though when Ophelia spun on her heels and faced the almost naked boy, her breath hitched in her throat as her lips tugged upwards. "Jesus, Rafe." The boy laughed softly at her words, simply shrugging in response as he threw his clothes into the overflowing bin of laundry.

"Can you help me?"

Ophelia's words were soft spoken, her bright eyes batting towards the Cameron boy who sat on the edge of the bed, motioning for the girl to come to him. She gladly obliged, standing in between his legs when he tugged her downwards, her back side landing onto his lap, his fingers trailing up the spine of her back.

Rafe took his time, toying with the zipper holding up the fabric as his head spun in circles, groaning at the growing sensation underneath, his cheeks flushing red as his thumb and index finger grabbed ahold of the small metal zipper, tugging it downwards to reveal the girls tanned back.

"No peeking." Ophelia laughed softly at her words, an oversized shirt and pale blue boxers dangling from either hand as Rafe layed outwards on his bed, tucking his own in behind his head, his cheeks flushing red as he shook his head.

"Oh come on, O." The boy groaned, as if she hadn't changed in front of him before. "No show tonight?"

Ophelia's laughter rang through out Rafe's ears as his eyes remained shut, though every so often the boy peeled his eyes open, wandering over her sun kissed skin as he inhaled sharply, Ophelia knowing well enough Rafe had been watching her.

"I can see you, Rafe." Ophelia joked softly, the boy growing a toothy grin as his eyes opened wide, shaking his head in a playful laughter. "You act like I haven't seen it before." Ophelia shrugged as she made her way towards his side of the bed, folding her arms over her chest as she looked down towards the boy.

Rafe kept the same smile on his face, his hands reaching outwards as he grabbed ahold of the fabric of his shirt, one that fit him just right had hung loosely on the girl, dangling mid thigh as he pulled her onto him without hesitation.

"If you think my dad would be mad," Rafe chuckled lowly. "could you imagine Sarah?"

Everyone in the Outer Banks, both Kooks and Pogue's, were well aware of the tight knit relationship between Ophelia Martin and Rafe Cameron. Despite the underlying facts they were just friends, the two shared moments that would be debated otherwise.

Ophelia smiled softly, her cheeks flushing pink as the tips of her fingers traced along the boys chest, her head shaking hesitantly as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. "She knows we're friends." Ophelia replied bluntly, giving the Cameron boy a curious look.

"Does she know you sleep in my bed every night you're here?" Rafe joked playfully, his hands running up along either one of her legs, the warm skin growing goosebumps with the boys touch. "Does she know how I touch you?"

Ophelia rolled off the boy in a contagious laughter, her back falling against the soft cushioning of the bed, where Rafe had turned onto his side so he could face the girl, her eyes shut momentarily which allowed for his eyes to fall over every inch of the girl for yet another time tonight.

"Goodnight, Rafe." Ophelia peeled her eyes open to meet with Rafe's, the boy already looking directly at her as a small smile tugged at his lips. It was then he brushed the stray curls fanning her face, pressing his lips firmly to her forehead in a drunken state.

"Goodnight, Ophelia." Rafe chimed back, letting his head fall backwards onto the arrangement of pillows, his hand finding way to Ophelia's underneath the covers, intertwining their fingers in complete and utter silence.

"How do you touch me, Rafe?" Ophelia's words were soft, a quiet laughter following soon after as Rafe peeled his eyes open, once again rolling onto his side as he turned to face the girl, one he assumed to be almost asleep, laying their wide awake with a small smile dancing on her lips.

She had never looked towards the boy, instead remained still as Rafe's hand left Ophelia's briefly, his fingers trailing over the warm skin in between her legs, her inner thigh tingling as a lump formed into her throat, a small playing on Rafe's face as he watched the girls face twist into pure enjoyment.

It hadn't been anything out of the ordinary. Often times when Ophelia found herself curled up next to the eldest Cameron, Rafe had trailed his fingers along various parts of her body, actions she swore stayed private between the two, despite the fact Rafe had done such things out in the open.

"You won't tell Sarah I sleep in here, right?" Ophelia pressed her lips together as she spoke, laughter leaving Rafe's lips as he shook his head, hearing the playful tone in Ophelia's tired voice.

"You wont tell Sarah how I touch you, right?" Rafe mimmicked, Ophelia peering one eye open to see the playful grin dancing on the boys face, to which they shared the same oblivious laughter, Ophelia simply shaking her head.

It was then Ophelia rolled onto her side, facing the boy as the pair remained in a thickening silence, though one that was comfortable between the two. Ophelia smiled softly, the boys cheeks flushing auburn as his hand rounded her hips, grabbing ahold of her backside rather roughly as he closed his eyes, his hand never leaving its place.

"Don't tell Sarah." Was all the boy spoke before the pair drifted off into a deep slumber, both etched with smiles on their faces as they swore they were just friends. This, would be debated otherwise.

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 155 12
*BOOK DISCONTINUED, ONLY COMPLETED S1.* '𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 π—π—ˆ 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍.' OUTER BANKS . FEM OC X RAFE CAMERON
527K 4.1K 62
β€žmeeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem oc : John b's sister -Outer Banks stor...
10.9K 591 19
For the shame of being young, drunk, and alone. LOST AT SEA FROM JJ'S PERSPECTIVE FEM!OC / JJ MAYBANK OBX SEASON 1 BOOK 1 FIRST DRAFT βΈ» 12/10/21 β†’ 12...
113K 917 20
A collection of short y/n stories based on Outer Banks, in which the reader gets to read a romantic/cute scene between them and the character of thei...