𝐓𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐋 ❪ 𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌�...

By simplyhood

in which their undying love for each other came through them like a tidal wave outer banks x rafe cameron s... More

TIDAL
OFFICIAL TRAILER
PLAYLIST
SEASON ONE
PROLOGUE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
EPIGRAPH
SEASON TWO
PROLOGUE II
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
SMUT RAFE FIC
continuation + season three
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO

ONE

129K 1.7K 4.4K
By simplyhood

ONE

 ❝Boneyard, Beers, and Boys.❞

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

"Seriously, O?"

Rafe Cameron groaned in pure and utter annoyance, his eyes falling down to the shorter girl as his eyes rolled deeply into the back of his head, trying to ignore the faint smile that tugged at the corner of his lips as the brunette bounced on the balls of her feet as she trekked through the sand.

"I can't believe we're here right now." Ophelia Martin grinned softly, bright eyes glancing up at the much taller boy, who's cheeks remained flushed and his lips pursed in a thin line. "A party is a party, Rafe."

The eldest Cameron simply shook his head, setting down the cans of beer he had brought along with the pair, seating himself in the pale coloured sand as his back rested against one of the many fallen logs, Rafe leading the girl as far away from the rest of the group as possible.

"Is it really a party when were surrounded by Pogue's?" The dark haired girl bit her lip lightly, eyes roaming around the rather crowded beach front as she folded her arms over her chest, head head falling back in a sigh.

"What's it going to take for you to suck it up and pretend to enjoy the night?"

A mischievous grin spread across the boy's tanned face, his cheeks flushing pink as he smiled softly towards the girl. "Well, when you put it that way."

Ophelia without hesitation kicked off her sandals, letting her bare feet sink into the warm sand before Rafe had motioned her forwards, his fingers curling upwards as his head nodded down towards his lap.

Although beer hadn't been her first choice, Rafe had opened the first can and without hesitation passed it towards Ophelia, where she accepted the drink with a small smile, her head tilting backwards as she emptied the liquid down her throat.

Tanned legs were thrown over top of Rafe's, the boys hand placed firmly on her upper thigh as he held down the fabric blowing in the wind. Ophelia didn't seem to have a care in the world, although Rafe Cameron was well known for his protective ways with the Martin girl, and it didn't come off as a surprise when his hand held her dress down firmly.

The sun had been set and the night air was cool, a few feet away from the pair the waves crashed against the shoreline, Ophelia's eyes glued to Rafe as he finished yet another can of beer, crumbling the metal can between his slender fingers.

The lingering scent of cologne and alcohol filled Ophelia's nose, a scent she related back to Rafe as the flushed boy reached for yet another can, his eyes flickering over to Ophelia before he did so.

Laughter then captured Ophelia's attention, taking her away from the eldest Cameron and a few feet away from the pair, where two individuals came stumbling towards where Rafe and Ophelia had been sitting, a place Rafe once thought would be clear of Pogues.

At this point, he had been wrong, the two boys sharing the same laughter as one had stumbled forwards, clearly tripping over his own two feet as the cup in his hand went flying forwards, the liquid pouring down onto Ophelia who reacted with a small gasp.

Underneath the Martin girl Rafe grew tense, throwing aside the unopened can of beer as Ophelia's legs swung over top of his own, rising to her feet as the clear liquid dripped off the girls silken red dress, a sticky substance covering her exposed chest.

"Shit." The unknown boy stammered, his cheeks flushing red as the Cameron boy followed suit, rising to his feet with his hands balled into fists. "I'm sorry, Ophelia." The dark haired girl barely acknowledge the two before her, instead airing out her dress as she attempted to wipe of the liquid seeping down the front of her dress.

"What the hell?" Ophelia's eyes wandered upwards to see Rafe's cheeks flushed red, the dark colour finding its way to the back of his neck as veins then grew visible. "Watch where you're going, assholes."

Ophelia shook her head softly at the boys words, her hand outstretching to meet with Rafe's, who's hand was once balled into a fist then released at Ophelia's touch, her tiny fingers slipping in between his.

"It's okay, Rafe." Ophelia shrugged, the two boys giving her a small smile in response. "No, It's not okay, Ophelia." Rafe groaned at the girls words. "They spilt beer all over you."

The two individuals, Pogue's, knew well enough that despite the underlying fact that the beer was spilt on Ophelia, Rafe Cameron would be the problem. Ophelia Martin often times or not let the little things slip by, such as now.

Rafe, on the other hand, let his anger get the best of him, his eyes flickering between Ophelia and the two strays who had made a drunken mistake. "Look, I said I was sorry, man." The shaggy haired boy who had split his drink shrugged his shoulders at Rafe, which only seemed to make him angrier, his chest rising and falling with each heavy breath he took.

"I heard you." Rafe spat dryly. "I just don't accept your apology."

Before Rafe could speak any further, Ophelia found herself ignoring her now wet clothing, slipping in between the two as her small and slender hands found themselves on either side of Rafe's face, his deep breath's fanning against her own as she smiled softly.

"Let's just go somewhere else, Rafe." Ophelia cooed, forcing the boy to look her way every time he looked elsewhere. "Please."

After long, exaggerated moments of silence, Rafe had finally agreed to take a walk with Ophelia, the water splashing at her ankles as she held her shoes firmly in her left hand, the other wrapped around Rafe's comfortably.

The two had been walking for no more then ten minutes, Rafe deciding to tug her back the other way as he finished off the drink in his hand, residing back exactly where they were only moments ago, the boy landing down in the sand with a groan as he pulled Ophelia down onto his lap.

"Sarah's here." The girl spoke lightly, breaking the thickening silence as Rafe nodded behind her in acknowledgement, as if she could see his actions. "Another reason why this party is lame." The boy groaned, titling his head back as liquid poured down his dry throat.

"Come on, Rafe. This isn't so bad." The girl whispered quietly, the boy humming behind her in response. "This isn't so bad." He repeated, every so often stealing glances down towards the girl, the thin fabric of her red dress blowing with the wind.

Ophelia Martin and Rafe Cameron had been friends for as long as they could remember. Thankful for the friendship between Ophelia and Rafe's sister, Sarah, the pair connected almost immediately, the rather wealthy girl soon becoming family to the Cameron household.

Along with Sarah, Ophelia was often seen with the golden trio, consisting of Topper, Kelce, and Sarah's older brother Rafe. It wasn't a surprise to anyone when the dark haired beauty known as the 'Kook Princess' was alongside the eldest Cameron as opposed to Sarah herself.

"Ophelia!" The girl's name was called within the distance, Sarah Cameron growing a rather large smile on her face as she rose her hand in the air, waving to her best friend across the way.

The girl smiled softly, raising her free hand in the air to return to gesture, the boy behind her moving slightly. "Why the hell are they talking to those idiots?" Ophelia's lips parted slightly, her words becoming jumbled in her mouth.

"Don't be such a dick, Rafe." The girl shook her head, eyeing the pair in the distance, acknowledging a very annoyed looking Topper. "You love it, Ophelia." The boy grinned, wrapping his arms around the girl in the cold of night.

Ophelia Martin would never admit to it, but she did admire Rafe Cameron's strong will and tough ways. The Martin girl always felt safe around Rafe, despite his underlying anger, it was never taken out on the girl.

"Do you think you should go over there?" Cocking her head to the side, Ophelia's eyes narrowed in on the scene on a few feet away, the boy behind her groaning as he made himself more comfortable.

"Topper can handle his own." The boy chimed, slinging back the rest of his drink before throwing the plastic cup behind him. "Can he?" Ophelia remarked, watching as Topper threw himself into a group of Pogue's, punches being thrown almost immediately.

"If you won't help then I will."

The girl rose to her feet abrudbtly, dark locks dancing in the wind as she rushed to Sarah's side, placing her tiny hand on her back to make her presence known. "What the hell happened? We just got here."

Sarah nodded at her friend, eyes straying away from the scene before her. "Us too." She mumbled quietly. "Fight!" Chants were echoing off the water, Sarah and Ophelia sharing the same look of terror.

"Stop, Topper!" The brunette girl growled, Sarah smiling thankfully towards the girl. The Martin girl couldn't bare to see anymore, Topper forcefully throwing punches in mid air, causing the girl to put herself in the middle and tugging on Topper's thin shirt, which had sent her back into the water, waves splashing up on her exposed legs.

"Somebody do something!" Sarah called out helplessly, the Cameron boy rushing up from his spot in a matter of seconds. "What the fuck, O."

Ophelia stayed in her spot, eyes glued to the scene before her as the pair made way back into the water, a sinister look washed over her friends tan face. "Topper, you're drowning him!" The girl shrieked, breathe hitching in her throat as a wave of blonde hair stood over top of the two, pressing a gun to Topper's head.

"Go, Ophelia." The boy mouthed before she was pulled out of the water instantly, her mind racing as rather large hands gripped her thighs as they wrapped around the persons waist, the sweet smell of cologne and forrest green running through Ophelia's pierced nose.

The loud sound of gun shots filled the air, those around running as fast as they could off the water front, Ophelia's wet feet meeting once again with the sand. "Sarah." The girl mumbled, turning on her heels only to be spun back around, Rafe's hand wrapped tightly around her wrist.

"I don't care, Ophelia. We need to leave."

The loud, electric sound radiated through the night sky once again, the girl taking a quick look behind her before the boy in the pale pink fabric laced his fingers with hers, pulling her off towards her baby blue Volkswagen without another word.

─ ☆°•.¸☆¸.•°☆ ─

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 135 18
OC x JJ Outer Banks
136K 3.1K 45
(S3) the one where john b's twin joins the treasure hunt and falls for her best friend - PART 2 OF THE BRIZO SERIES. THIS STORY CONTAINES MATURE & E...
9.3K 248 8
LOVE | OUTERBANKS " you can hear it in the silence, you can feel it on the way home, you can see it with the lights out, you are in love, true love...
113K 917 20
A collection of short y/n stories based on Outer Banks, in which the reader gets to read a romantic/cute scene between them and the character of thei...