MAIN TUMHARA - a manan ff

De mrs_mm_26

I heard a sound of something falling, i followed the direction which led me to her wing. I was afraid, inse... Mais

chapter. 1 💜
chapter. 2💛
CHARACTERS
Prologue
chapter.3💞
chapter.5 ❣
chapter.6💔
chapter.7💕
chapter.8💜
chapter.9💙

chapter.4 🤍

1.2K 100 4
De mrs_mm_26

I might not be there
with you .
But I'm always there
for you

|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|●|

All the preparations for manik's departure was done . There were all set to go when

"Yuvraj"
I voice stopped them .

All turned to see cabir walking in . Manik smiled broadly and took him in a hug even before he greets him .

"So how are you cabir??? Back to work after long......holiday?
Manik said with a ting of naughtiness hidden.

Cabir is manik's childhood best friend, his buddy. He holds a important position in the kingdom not because he is manik's friend but because he is a very capable one.also has a great ......contribution to manan's marriage. After all he was the one to make manik realise his feelings also give him strength to confess his feelings and the happiest one in manan's marriage as if it was it was his own. And manik had to control him😛😛. Treats nandini like his small sister which she too accepted gladly. Hmm coming to the point ...recently this man was married so was on holiday for some days who was back again .

"Bohot achi thi Yuvraj par ab kam ki baat Kare?"
He said a lil embarrassed..

"Aree bhabhi se nahi milaoge?"

"Next time abhi hume jana hai na?"
Cabir said

"Kaha ?? You are not coming anywhere ok?
Manik said almost warning

"Shadi thi meri ho gai bimar nahitha jo aa nahi sakta"
He said mimicking the last part

"Fine dramebaaz chal"
manik finally said defitated

" bhai sa I want to meet bhabhi sa"
Nandini winned like a kid in front of her only brother.

" yuvrani sa app..."

"Bhai sa...."
Nandini said in a warning tone.

"Acha acha meri choti vapas aane ke baad sabes pehele vahi karunga thik hai?"

"Hmm"
Nandini said in a bored tone

"Ab has bhi do "

Nandini smiled on his drama . After aiding bye to every one they left along with cabir.

"I told manik a outsider can never have the capability to be the queen but no ..he didn't listen. Don't you have manner you outsider??? Sab ke samne aise baat karte hai kisi bhi paray mard se??"
Neyonica said in a disgusted tone

"Vo aadmi humara bhai hai-"
Nandini was about to explain her self in a scared tone but was cut off

"Don't you dare argue with me . Now quickly ask for forgiveness or else I have my ways "
Neyonica barked at her

"Kshama maharani , but I just-"
Still she gained the courage to explain but was cut off again

"Just shut up and get lost you piece of shit"

"Maharani..."
Rupali tried to stop her but neyonica rooledher eyes at all of them and left.

"Nandini beta.."
Rupali was about to say something to nandini but

"Rupali ma sa . Hum think hai. Vo puja ke Kuch phul lane hai I'll be back "
Nandini ran from there giving a quick excuse to hide her tears.

Yes this is exactly how neyonica behaves with nandini in manik's absence, doesn't mean she behaves very sweet in front of him . She is somewhat ignors nandini infront of manik. Yes nandini can easily complain to manik for all this but she doesn't want to ruin his relationship with his mother knowing how close he is to his mother.

..................

In the court...

"is every thing done as I had said?" maharaj spoke..

"yes maharaj every thing is done accordingly " one of the minister spoke bowing his head.

"it's good than when will he return??"
maharaj asked.

"in some time he will be here maharaj" another minster spoke.

before raj could speak anything a gaurd came in and said that Aryaman have come.

maharaj gave the permission for him to enter and he came. Bowing infront maharaj he said.

"Maharaj your work is done , there's positive response from the other side"

Aryaman is a very loyal and trustworthy and also the youngest minister of the kingdom. He knows every little secret of the great Mahal . His late father was maharaj's very good friend and a very loyal and dedicated senior officer .

"that was obvious they had to agree , well done! " maharaj said with a proud smile.

and with this the court was dismissed.

...............

Nandini's POV

why am I feeling so is there something bad that's gonna ? no no nandini stop being foolish. Why are you thinking all negative? Nothing will happen. I shouldn't have let manik go.......but it was important I couldn't say no to him though if I had asked him to stay he would have.

"Yavrani...." I heard chanda calling me when I was so into myself.

"yes" I answered looking at her shifting my gaze from the pond of the back garden at which I was staring aimlessly.

"yuvraj will come back soon" she said settling herself beside me on the bench.

Chanda has been close friend or say my only friend since I came here. I never saw her as my personal maid I always accepted her as my friend from the start.

"I know chanda and stop calling me Yuvrani"

Ofcourse I didn't like her calling me that and she knew it, still she won't listen. I was just nandini I didn't like being this Yuvrani Nandini who has to be very understanding, very patient...and what not. That's not what I want to be. I just want to be Nandini, Manik's Nandini. And the simple nandini , I was before coming here.

" Ok I won't call you that"
chanda said taking me out of trace.

"better" I smiled"

"Chalo we will play shatranj"
she said in an attempt to divert my mind.

"hmm chalo"
I smiled again getting up.

...............

A week later morning

Nandini was singing aarti and the whole family was present.

After finishing the aarti she was giving everyone prasad. After giving it too neyonica she was about to turn when a hand stretched out in order to ask for prasad. Nandini looked up and was more than happy to see the person .

"manik"

neyonica said as she looked at him and engulfed him in a tight hug!!

" app kab aaye"
neyonica asked manik who was busy smiling at nandini like a stupid but neyonica's question brought him out of "his nandini world. "

"just now"
he replied smiling at his mother.

"Manik how was your journey?"
His father aske him in a stern tone.

"It was good baba sa"

"Good my son!"
His father said engulfed him in a hug.

"O God! you must be tired na come sit"

saying this neyonica dragged her son along with her. Taking him to the dining table she made him sit and called for food.

"Ma sa I'll have later"
He tried dineing sweetly but it didn't work .

"Manik from 2 many days I haven't seen you and now you don't have a little time also for your mother!!"
s"

he
said looking at him sadly...

"Nothing like that ma , I'm just not hungry."
He pushed the plate a little and stood up.

Nandini was still in the hall doing something for namesake. She just wanted to see him. She couldn't go with him and as neyonica was behind them , because neyonica has strictly warned her not to come in between her and her son.

She saw manik moving towards their wing. She was about to move there when she saw neyonica behind him, which made her stop her steps at that instance. She didn't tell anyone but everyone knew, she is very afraid of neyonica.

.................

"Manik ..come to my room I'll give you a head message "

"Ma.."
he was about to speak something when she cut him off.

"Don't say no to everything manik , I know you want to meet your wife but you have all time of the world ..."

she had that feeling that nandini is taking him away from her though not true she thought. Because manik the momma's boy use to share everything with her . And now she thinks he doesn't.

"Ma it's not that.....ok come"
he chose not to drage the topic anymore and indicated her to lead the way.

Reaching to her room she made manik sit and did his head massage continuously talking to him , asking about how was his journey and all.

manik was answering all her questions but was thinking something deep.

Is ma sa doing it purposely? to keep me away from nandini?

but then he recalled nandini's words when he had expressed the same thing once to nandini

"Manik she's your mother and no matter how old you are you'll always be a baby for her, and she does is out of concern so stop thinking like this ..."

Manik was now lying on neyonica's lap and he unkonwingly dozed off there itself....

"I'm sorry manik but I can't help it . I just can't stand that girl. I would have never let you marry her because she isn't right for you manik but you were stubborn. But not anymore I have found the right one for you"
Neyonica thought while caressing his hair lovingly...

...................

Sorry sorry sorry for being late...please maf krdo........

♡•°♡•°♡•°♡•°♡•°♡•°♡•°♡•°♡•°♡•°

Here's a question for you

Do you want manan flashbacks?? I mean their love story ?
If yes then from next chapter I'll start!!!!

So please let me know so that I can write accordingly......

♡•°♡•°♡•°♡•°♡•°♡•°♡•°♡•°♡•°♡•°

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...