Lust for Liam - Liam Payne fa...

By Liamfanfic1D

Poppy a nineteen year old brunette, brown eyes and curly hair. The typical girl next door look. She finds her... More

part 2 - lingering
part 3- intimate or what?
part 4 - long time no see
part 5- cradled
part 6- Little did i know...
part 7- Pain, Pain, Payne

part 1- getting to grips

315 2 0
By Liamfanfic1D

heyya well this is kinda dirty so yeah......i hope you directioners like it :)

this is a fan fiction about one direction's Liam Payne.

characters:

Liam-Liam Payne

poppy- poppy may

beth- beth pine

bryony-bryony prince

ilham- ilham joy

louis-louis Tomlinson

Niall- Niall horan

zayn-zayn Malik

harry- harry styles

please comment what you think and vote. i know i sound like a beg but please and share with your friends :)

The night was going slow as me and my friends wandered into the final bar of the night "last bar right?" i impatiently asked "yeah don't worry, we will go home after this" Bethany said as we opened the bar door walking in. We all walked up to the bar in our jeans, tops and heels. But still glammed up.

We got the normal male acknowledgement like; whistles and glances. Nothing we couldn't handle.

"could we have 2 sex on the beach cocktails, a bloody Mary and a pint of Stella please" bryony politely asked the bar man "yep. So what you ladies up to tonight then?" the barman asked whilst pouring our drinks. "um just having a Girls Night Out really" i exclaimed as he passed the drinks over "sounds fun" he replyed "yeah could be better but we all have work in the morning so its best to not get to hammered" Bethany said "yeah well have a good evening ladies" he said walking of to serve another customer.

" Wow hes hot" ilham blushed pointing at the customer the bar man was serving a blond shy looking guy. She Flapped her hand round her face like a fan. The guy glanced over winking at ilham "did you did you oohh god" ilham sat down at a table making sure not to collapse to the floor. "okay ilham hes good looking but hes blond not for me" i said sitting next to her "ilham hes gorg" bryony said as she slowly sipped her drink. "guys really i like his hair but not really my type. I like curls" Bethany said pushing her opinion out there "yeah well hes mine so." ilham stuck her tongue out cheekily.

As she stood up with her drink walking over to the bar to chat up the blond guy up "well looks like we have lost her" me and beth said turning around to face bryony who was already talking to a guy with brown hair and good fashion sense "i love your braces" i over heard her say as she cheekily pinged one.

"oh god" me and beth sat awkwardly on the next table. "well look at them too hey. Well i got you" i said to Bethany "you sure do" as she finished her sentence two guys approached our table "excuse me" a shyish but manly deep voice said hesitating "yes" i replyed looking him up and down but not obviously. "me and my mate where wondering if we could sit here." he said pointing to the chairs opposite us "yeah sure" beth replyed moving her glass closer to her. "hi I'm Harry Styles" the curly haired guy said fixing his hair "I'm beth pine" Bethany replyed. Her eyes stuck on the curly guy in front of her.

"I'm Liam, Liam Payne" the shyer guy gulped. He had a brunette quiff and some hunky shoulders not to big just right"hi Liam,I'm Poppy May" i replyed trying to reassure him i wasn't going to bite well not now anyway."i have never see you girls here before" harry stated " yeah we normally don't come here but we though wed go to a quieter bar for a more relaxed night really" beth replyed. In my head i said "pfft quieter night with this hot guy sitting in front of me I'm gunna lick him up and down and he better make me scream LOUD" i said in my head giggling to my self like a moron.

"oh well we always come here its like our relax bar " Liam said as he gained more confidence by the second "ahaha look at ilham beth" i laughed nudging Bethany. Ilham was balancing pints on her head just like the blond guy, looked like a competition. "that's cute" Bethany replyed "aha that's Niall one of our mates" harry chuckled "he normally does weird stuff" Liam added smirking to himself "so does ilham. A perfect match" i said still giggling.

We sat talking for about 2 hours getting to know one another and it was obvious that Harry and Beth had a connection and Me and Liam had one too. "well it was nice to meet you i have to go" i said standing up "im staying. To look out for these two" beth said pointing at bryony and ilham. "yeah yeah." i replyed sarcastically "i am" she said trying not to smirk "yeah what ever i know you missy" i said saying good bye.

"bye harry nice to meet you and bye Liam see you here again maybe" i waved winking at Liam. I Walked away and out the door putting my coat on. "hey um wait up" i heard that manly voice echo down the street. I turned around to see Liam jogging after me "come on then. Did harry send you after me" i asked "well yes because I'm not good with women I'm quite shy" he said looking at the floor "i can tell but you don't need to be" i told him "i know i try but the harder i try the more shy i become" he exclaimed "don't try it will come to you naturally really don't worry" i said as we both walked down the street

"i guess your walking me home then" i said "um yeah if you don't mind" he replyed with a hint of confidence. I liked it. "no i don't mind" i said as we approached my door i unlocked it. Liam was standing at the bottom of the stairs to my house "well are you coming in then. You didn't walk me home for nothing" i cheekily said inviting him in "um sure" he stepped inside. I turned to hang my coat up but i felt him looking at me, i could feel it as a lingering sensation ran all over my body. Then his hands, his warm gentle hands brushed my hips .

i turned around to see his beautiful brown eyes gleaming at me. His lips inviting me in as i did to him at the door. The temptation was overriding i could no longer hold myself back from his strong stature that stood in front of me. I lent forwards slowly as not to push him from the situation. Our lips touched the sensation rushing through my mouth and down my body.

We stood in the hall way kissing each kiss a tantalizing tease for what to come. "your so beauti..." i cut Liam of as i continued kissing him our Tounges playing hide and seek with each others in our mouths. They brushed against each other playfully. I kicked my shoes of as did Liam i wrapped my arms around his neck he picked me up pulling me onto his muscley hips as i wrapped my legs round his body he began to walk up the stairs. Still with an unbroken kiss.

He opened the bedroom door. Dropping me down from his hips he closed the door behind him i broke the kiss standing in front of him like a tease bitting my lip and undoing my shirt buttons "come here" he growled deeply i quickly pulled my top of flinging it to the floor his body beckoning me i moved closer to him ever breath a tease as i flung hair out of my face lulling my head back with it. Liam's hands gripped my hips holding me to him. He twirled me round so i was back against the wall his lips connecting with my neck. My hands undoing his shirt and his hands pressed against the wall for leverage. He began kissing my neck. I squealed out in pleasure .He had found my spot.

He gently sunk his teeth into my neck a groaned was all i could muster. I finally pulled his shirt of revealing his toned muscular figure. He pushed me harder against the wall. As his lips and tongue made there way back to my mouth. My whole entire body trembling with excitement "do you like this" he whisper deep and sexily "yess" i murmured back "thought you might" we slowly moved away from the wall his hands leaving marks in my wall from him pushing on it. His soft hands found my bra strap pulling it of it one short quick motion "pretty quick at that then" i squeaked as he stood behind me kissing my neck from behind "that's not the only thing I'm quick at" he said as i gulped grabbing for every quick breath i could take. As my hands were free i pulled my jeans of throwing them down. I turned to face Liam, his soft warm hands cupping my breasts. Rubbing them gently. I moaned pleading him to do more. His hand motion became faster but not to fast a kind of orgasmic fast.

Our lips met again and our tongues connecting like magnets swirling around almost chasing each other. He let go of my breasts pulling his trousers of. I began to tease him again as he pulled his trousers off. my tongue rotating around his body my lips pressing hard against his neck. I knelt down my tongue following to his line of hair on his abs just above his Gucci boxers. I quickly pulled them off "you liking this" i said tormenting him with my tongue "yyeesss" he groaned. My lips formed a tight seal around his tip with sucking, pulling and licking motions Liam was starting to become restless the sensation was attacking him the thrill i gave him he gave back to me.

Our lips met again as his hands trailed every where over my body. My skin breaking a slight sweat. I couldn't believe the shy guy that walked me home was really this confident when we were alone. He sat me on the bed pulling my pants of. He pushed my legs open he had unleashed me i lent back on the bed gripping the sheets tightly in my hands and he began to rub my clit gently with his fingers. the he began a more advanced move pushing harder my body crippling with excitement and pleasure. I arched my back to cope with the thrill. My grasp on the sheets became tighter and tighter as Liam's tongue touched my clit the sensation was complete my body couldn't cope i moaned and squealed so loud i think even Jesus could hear. "oohhhh Liam oohh uh uh" i groaned at him "I'm doing it baby uh I'm doing it uh" he stopped to breath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 3.7K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
249K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
277K 19.6K 147
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
826K 32.6K 138
Un artbook(? Idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Siganme en Instagram pls (🌸ಥ_ಥ)/ ❤ Instagram → @kuhory https://www.instagram.com/kuhory/?hl=es-la