Meri Pehli Khaata

By mehshanaya

#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are y... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
The Last Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 9

39.6K 1.5K 98
By mehshanaya

Samridhi

" How long are you going to stay in bed and do nothing," Naina said.

" Come let's go somewhere out," Naina said combing her hair.

" Okay," I said yawning.

So we decided to go to market. After having some fun here and there it's time for us to do grocery shopping which Ma made a big list. as Naina was busy shopping I was in the clothes section looking at some but suddenly I spotted Tanya there in the bridal section what is she doing there let's go ask her.

" Hi Tanya what are you doing here," I asked her.

"Doing shopping for my marriage" she first looked surprised but then answer.

"What marriage?" now it is my turn to get shocked.

" I mean nice congratulations but isn't it too fast," I asked her

" It's my father's wish," she said without any emotion.

" Your father's wish aren't you going to marry your Boyfriend," I asked

"No"

Something has happened. There she is going to get married but there is no happiness in her face she is behaving like a robot.

" Look I know there is something wrong so please share with me I know I can't do anything but you will feel nice if you share it with me," I said to her taking her hand in mine.

She looked at me for a second then started telling me what happens.

" My Boyfriend and I spent amazing time together but after some time he said to me that he wants to sleep with me but I denied but he didn't stop there he started accusing me that I don't love him and I'm only in this relationship because I wanted to timepass. One day we went to a club and we have done it. After he's done I thought he will say I love you but he said get out he simply just said get out I asked him what is he saying how can he said that. he simply said that it was a bet I was a bet for him " she started to cry.

" After few days my Dad came to know about this and fixed my marriage," she said.

I can't see her like this what is her fault in this whole fault is that Boy that disgusting Boy. As we walk suddenly she stopped in her track I asked her what happen but she has ignored me and continue to look straight there is a girl and boy and they were.. they were standing really close. I think she gets shocked seeing this my Ma will too if she sees this.

" Hi Tanya"

" There he is," she said.

"Who?"

" My Ex"

I don't know what happen to me but whatever Tanya said to come in front of my eyes and I started seeing red I left Tanya there and making my way towards her Ex as I reach there I pulled his shirt collar and started pulling him with me in the center of mall once we reach there I left his collar.

I slapped him.

Yes, I slapped him in the middle of a mall in front of everyone.

"What the fuck!" he said angrily.

And again I raise my hand to slap him but he stops it.

"Don't touch me you disgusting animal" I said and pulled my hand away from his.

" Do you even know whom you talking to?" he asked the question.

" I know who you are. You are disgusting shameless bastard who is good for nothing" I said looking at him with disgust.

" I will again ask you do you know who am I" he started lightly but his tone shifted to getting dark.

" I don't care who you are," I said glaring.

" You should care because whom you slapped right now is the son of a top industrialist and this place where your standing right now is mine too. I am"

"Abhimanyu Singhania"

" Now your countdown has started you should not have done that baby but now who will save you from me," he said darkly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, he has come

Aree apna hero agaya ( our hero come).

If you like it don't forget to vote comment and share....

Thank you..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 12.6K 24
Wafa Zaini hated rich people with a passion. She can't stand them for their arrogance and their self-righteousness. She so happens to be living in a...
346K 13.4K 27
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
306K 9.1K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...
637K 16.9K 45
π”Ήπ• π• π•œ 𝕝 π•šπ•Ÿ β„‚π•–π•π•–π•“π•£π•šπ•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ "What do you think Am I?..A puppet or A doll? Who you will use whenever required and then throw awa...