Impossible • ALEC LIGHTWOOD {...

By -n0vaswxr

{Alec Lightwood x OFC} {Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments} {Season 1} {Book 1 of 4} {2021} More

•a/n•
•Cast•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•a/n•
•a/n•
•a/n•

•13•

5.6K 129 2
By -n0vaswxr

Episode 4 ~ Raising Hell

★ ★ ★

Clary walks into the living room with Zoe stuck on her side. Alisha immediately embraces her brother in a hug once he walks in after her. She tells him she's okay before turning back to Clary.

"Magnus." The Fairchild shouts and Zoe runs into Magnus's arms.

"Go join the others, my dear. This is no place for a little girl. Go." Zoe runs up to Alisha and Jason, wrapping her arms around Alishas neck. The hybrid lifts the girl up and places her on the sofa, sitting next to her. Jason sits on the other side of Zoe.

"You'll be alright." She kisses Zoe's forehead as the young warlock nuzzles into the elder girls side.

"Where's uncle Isaac?" The girl asks sadly.

"He's with his girlfriend." Jason says. An older warlock walks over with a small smile on her face.

"Come on, my child." She holds her hand out for Zoe to take, which she does. The woman gives a grateful smile to Alisha and Jason as she walks off.

"You sure your alright?" Jason asks as he wipes the dried blood off of his sisters arm. She lets out a long breath and nods.

"I'm fine." She states.

"All right. But we're not safe here. The lair's location has been compromised. Hold tight, everyone, we're about to move." Magnus says and uses his magic effectively taking them all to a different location. He portals the warlocks to a safer place whilst he stays in the apartment with the others. "Ah, much better." He turns around. "Ugh, it's inevitable. After each move, I get the itch to redecorate. Normally, I love a dirty lair, but this one is just sloppy." Magnus puts his foot on the table and the table flips over. He goes over to Izzy. "I believe in payment for services rendered. Thank you for defending the warlocks." He holds up the necklace and Isabelle shakes her head.

"I couldn't." She says.

"Oh, but you could. And you should." Magnus puts the necklace around Izzy's neck. "The Lightwoods have been wearing this for years. Besides, this would look silly on your brother."

"Okay, so how do we summon the memory demon?" Clary asks, trying to get her memories back.

"Are you certain? Summoning such a powerful demon could be lethal." The warlock asks.

"I'll do anything to save my mother. Where is the demon?" She asks.

"Okay. Pretty boy, get your team ready." Magnus states and Jace steps forwards.

"I know what to do." He says but Magnus shakes his head.

"I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to..." he points at Alec. "you." Alisha smirks at Alec causing him to smile but he quickly shrugs when Jace looks at him. "Come with me." Magnus says to Clary. They walk into another room.

"Is this a good idea? Shouldn't we be going back to the pack?" Jason questions his sister who shrugs.

"I don't know J, I don't know. This is all different and it's freaking me out. I have to worry about Clary 24/7 because this girl does not care, I have to worry about Simon because, well, it's Simon and now-" Jason cuts his sister off by wrapping his arms around her figure.

"It's okay, don't panic." He says, knowing how fast his sister worries about things. Alec watches Jason calm Alisha.

"Shadowhunter... prepare Clary as best you can." Magnus says from the other room as he walks out and Jace walks in. The others hear an ear piecing scream coming from Clary, making Alisha stand up quickly.

"It's a rune, she's alright." Alec says, calming the girl down.

The group walk in and see Clary finishing a drawing of a pentagram. Alisha smiles at her friends art, happy to see her drawing again.

"Jocelyn and Alisha were right, your artistry is beyond compare." Magnus compliments. And Clary smiles at Alisha whilst she stands up.

"I don't know about that." She says modestly.

"Oh, the only other person I've known who could draw as well was Michelangelo, who was excellent in bed, I might add." Magnus smirks and the two Lotova's grimace.

"Not this story again." Alisha says and Jason groans. Magnus lets out a short laugh.

"Okay. We're ready. Alisha and Jason, you two don't mind sitting this one out do you?" Alisha and Jason shake their heads and begin to walk to the back of the room. "Everyone take your rightful place on the pentagram." He says and Clary looks confused.

"Um..." she trails off.

"Here." Jace helps Clary to her position and she smiles at him.

"Thanks." She smiles and Magnus stands beside Alec. He stands next to Jace who is standing beside a Clary. Izzy finishes the circle by standing beside Clary and Magnus.

"We must initiate a bond. Once this bond is sealed, it cannot be broken until the demon retreats. No matter what happens, we must not let go of each other's hands." Magnus says and holds his hand out to Alec, who takes it. There is a low booming. Alec takes Jace's hand and he grabs Clary's hand. Izzy looks at them.

"You people are pathetic." She says and takes clary's hand. Then Magnus takes Izzy's other hand.

"I will lead the ceremony, and you all must do exactly as I say. The demon's name is Valak. And at some point, he will ask for payment in exchange for Clary's memories." Magnus informs them all. Alisha and Jason watch nervously.

"What do you mean? What kind of payment?" Jace questions.

"We will see. Let us begin." Magnus says and begins to speak Chthonian, a demon dialect.

"The necklace. It's pulsing." Isabelle states. A wind howls and the demon is in their circle.

"Valak is among us. Do not break the bond." Magnus shouts over the noise.

"Hold on!" Jace shouts at Clary.

"I'm trying!" Clary screams back.

"It is time, the demon demands payment." Magnus tells them all.

"What does it want?" Alec asks.

"We must each relinquish a beloved memory of the one we love the most." Magnus states. A memory of Alec laughing comes from Isabelle. She smiles at it. A memory of Jocelyn smiling is taken out of Clary. A memory of Alisha training is taken out of Alec. Everyone stands there shocked. Alisha steps forwards but her brother stops her form going closer, not wanting her to get hurt. She looks at Alec, not feeling annoyed or sad, actually feeling happy but she doesn't understand why.

"No, it's not true! The demon deceived me!" Alec shouts.

"Do not break the bond!" Magnus warns but Alec doesn't hear him, he just looks at the memory.

"Alec, it's okay!" Izzy shouts.

"No!" Alec shouts and pulls his hands from Jace and Magnus, breaking the bond.

"Alec!" Jace shouts while Magnus shouts:

"No!"The demon is strong and all the others fall back. Magnus tries to contain the demon with his magic but Alisha and Jason can tell he's struggling. Jason runs to Magnus, placing his hand on his arm, giving Magnus his energy.

"I cannot contain the demon much longer!" Magnus shouts and Alec goes to the demon.

"No!" Jace pushes Alec away and now Jace is taken by the demon. Izzy acts quickly and grabs Jaces arm, along with Alisha.

"Jace!" Alisha shouts.

"Grab him! Grab him!" Izzy says to Alec frantically. Alec grabs Jace's other arm pulling him back.

"Hold on!" He shouts to his parabatai.

"The demon is growing stronger!" Magnus shouts and Alisha can see her brother becoming weaker. She groans and pulls Jace back even harder.

"He's slipping!" Alec shouts looking at Alisha who's eyes are fixed on her brother. He can see the worried look on her face and begins to feel even more guilty.

"Clary! Help us!" Isabelle shouts and Clary takes her seraph blade.

"Clary, if you kill the demon, your memories will be lost forever!" Magnus shouts and Clary hesitates.

"Help us!" Izzy shouts.

"Clary!" Alisha shouts, not believing the girls hesitating. Clary kills the demon with her blade by turning into the fog. Jace falls to the ground, taking Alisha, Izzy and Alec with him. They all kneel beside him and Jason walks over with Magnus. He nods at his sister once he sees her worried look.

"Jace... Oh, my God, Jace." Clary moves Jace quickly.

"Jace, get up." Alec says guiltily.

"Is he gonna be all right?" Clary asks Magnus who is sitting out his shirt.

"I don't know. Does he normally just lay like that without moving?" He says sarcastically.

"Magnus not now!" Alisha says, worried for Jace.

"Get up. Jace." Alec commands.

"Jace." Clary says and Alisha grabs Izzy's hand, knowing she's extremely worried. The girl nods at Alisha who offers her a small smile. Jace suddenly gasps and coughs. They all sigh in relief. Alisha looks at Alec who's staring at her. He suddenly walks out and Izzy and Alisha stand up.

"I'm all right. I'm all right. I'm all right. I'm just getting my second wind." Jace says. Magnus has noticed Alec is gone and goes after him.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, Alec." He says to him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Alec states.

"You will and I won't be surprised if she feels the same way." Magnus says and walks off. Alisha hugs her brother in relief everyone's okay.

"Thank God, you're okay. For a second there, I thought we lost you." Clary says to Jace.

"Remind me again, what's the, uh... What's the count on how many times I saved your life?" Jace pants.

"I... I think we're even." Clary stutters.

"I don't think so." Jace says with a smirk. Izzy goes over to Alec, but he walks away. She looks at Alisha who has a sorrowful look on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 81 24
So this is one shots from various of my favorite shows including teen wolf, shadowhunters etc.
30.5K 500 21
Alec x Clary (Shadowhunters)
894K 20.6K 60
storm in her eyes, peace in her smile. jace herondale x fem!oc shadow hunters: the mortal instruments, season...
10.6K 22 11
𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐒 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐌 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐑 𝒯𝓇𝓊𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓈 ➰ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒: 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 �...