The Cursed Relic

Por AvaFics

Since when did I start hating him? Since when did I start falling unto darkness? When they showed him their l... Mais

Note
Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 3

6.1K 287 52
Por AvaFics

~*~

''...''

Staring blankly at my reflection on the lake's water, I felt a new feeling bursting in my heart.

I came back.

To the time where everything started. Where my choices were made. The time where I first took step towards my own doomed fate.

14 years.

At first, I thought I was only dreaming in the few moments I woke up back.

Maybe, I dreamt about those things and woke up now.

No. There's no way a dream could feel that realistic, and there's no way I could dream of 14 years of my life in the future.

Everything isn't my own delusion, it was reality.

I really came back 14 years before I died. So currently, I am 7 years old as of now.

My jet black hair is now clean and smooth, my blood red eyes are deep and isn't lifeless, and my pale porcelain skin is spotless compared to my rough body when I was executed.

However..

''This is..?''

Lifting up my right hand, I saw a black ring with a carved red stone jewel attached in the middle surrounded by smaller red gems.

(A/N: Photo isn't mine. Credits to the owner.)

A single object that I won't be able to forget even after more than 10 years have passed in my life.

''...Siltheur's emblem..''

The ring named after Siltheur, the devil of sin according to the kingdom's religion. Before I had this ring, it is already famous for being a cursed relic. I didn't know why people think it's cursed but, all I know is, this ring is expensive as fvck.

Siltheur's emblem have this rare kind of stone used to create the main detail of the accessory. The red stone in the middle is called ignatius ore.

The mentioned ore is a one-of-a-kind sapphire gem that contains a red color similar to a fire. It was believed that even the hottest flames cannot destroy the stone.

Because of these features, the ring costs over around 30,000,000 gold coins.

Back in the past, I never tried to take it off me. I only lost it when I got bastard-crazy in killing Josh.

Also..

I can feel a strange power inside the ring. Something vicious and terrifying. Something...very powerful.

This thing..

The ring was supposed to be given to me by my grandfather at my 12th birthday, that is 5 years from now. So how is this here?

My eyes stared intensely at the ring. I tried to take it off but it just won't budge.

Realizing that I coudn't do anything, I sighed. Giving up with the ring, I looked at my hands and created a small ball of darkness.

Dark magic..my power..

It's still here.

My ability to control the darkness didn't change one bit. Even my mastery in controlling it became stronger now. But why?

This power should've only been given to me when I became 16..so why..and how?

Did my experience from being a dark user and assassin stayed even though I came back in time?

Crouching my back and put on a stance, I ran to a tree and skillfully jump and climbed up to the top as if it was nothing.

I jumped off and then decided to try doing my weapon combat skills. Clenching my fists and closing my eyes, I imagine holding a sword on my hands.

After taking a deep breath, I swung my arms while thinking of having Josh as my opponent. With my moves getting faster and stronger, I stopped and opened my eyes.

''Success..''

Confirmed. My experiences stayed with me.

My body is a bit slow than my original pace but it's only because it haven't adjusted to my combat. I guess I have to start and train myself from the start, again.

Putting that aside, the skies are getting darker. The dimmed trees surrounding the area will give creeps to anyone, fortunately, I'm not normal.

I stretched my arms and slapped away the dust from my white longsleeved polo and black pants.

I closed my eyes for a bit and felt my magic energy circulating my body. Darkness started to form around the ground and gathered.

The dark energy slowly produced a pure black human-like figure. The human shadow kneeled infront of me by one knee.

Dark shadows.

Mysterious beings formed from the power of darkness. Giving its loyalty to its master and shall abide in every order given to them.

But, compared to other dark shadows, the shadows I create appeared in a more natural way that prevents anyone from noticing them especially in dark places.

They can merge in anything and everywhere at both day and night, as long as I have mana, my shadow will never disappear.

A small smile rised at the side of my lips. ''Show me the way.''

Following my command, the shadow stepped forward towards the direction, which I believed is the way out, while I followed.

-

~*~

From the back forest of a ginormous mansion, Rosh stood firm eyeing the familiar location.

The famous Razon Manor.

Home of one of the four great ducal families of Ainchleim Kingdom. Rosh showed his contempt by showing a bitter expression.

''My, my. How I miss this hellhole.'' He sarcastically muttered with disdain.

The place where he felt all the pain and jealousy he had for the happy family living with him.

Rosh calmed himself down, he shoudn't do anything yet.

In this life, he must learn how to be patient. He won't ask for attention anymore.

That doesn't mean he'll stop. After everything he suffered and went through because of them, there's no way will he let them go without revenge.

Killing them isn't an option either.

He will let them feel everything he felt in his past life. How it felt being tortured. How it felt being the lowest of the low. Everything! They will face the wrath of the new Rosh Edward del Razon.

Planning in the shadows is his best zone. He will stomp them down, slowly, without them knowing.

Rosh stopped his mind from burning down the mansion. This is the main rule of being a killer.

Never let emotions sway you.

Stepping forward, Rosh quietly went to the other side of the manor where his room his located.

The left side of the main wing.

Using the power of darkness, Rosh transformed into a shadow and climbed up to the walls to the window corner of his room.

When he was a child, he always leaves his windows open because fresh air is what calms down his anger towards Josh and his parents.

Rosh transformed back from being a shadow and slowly opened the window.

He quietly went inside and closed his windows once again.

''Perfecto.''

Feeling a bit sticky because he had been outside for too long, Rosh decided to prepared a bath for himself.

After bathing and drying himself, he changed into his pajamas and sat down on his king sized bed.

Rosh looked at his right hand where the ring, Siltheur's emblem, was.

''..a cursed relic, huh..''

***

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.2K 48 43
My fingers slid down his frangible ribs, subconsciously counting each one. I stared upon his scrawny figure. My hatred had quickly turned into guilt...
3.4K 241 47
Have you ever just look up to the sky and ask the Moon Goddess "Why?" I have. I do it every single night for the past four years. I don't know if I...
864K 25.3K 100
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ----- 𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...
200K 6K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...