Naruto senju| of the hidden l...

By iryoku_reaper

this is not my story nor do I know who the owner of the story I only wanted to share there story and that's a... More

chap.1 kyuubi attack
chap.2 fates intervene senju reborns
chap.3 lord shaideme returns
chap.4 fall of the yoindame rise of the Hashirama
chap.5Parental love at his fullest
chap.6 meeting kaguya
chapter.7Enter madara uchiha
chap.8 training and judgement of the Uzumaki clan
chap.9 namikaze clan mito strikes back
chap.10 massacre aftermath
chap.11 bond between sensei and student
chap.12 a caged bird finnaly free
chap.13 you reap what you saw
chap.14 kushinas hellish nightmare
chap.15 namikaze return
chap.16 senju vs namikaze
chap.17 cant take no for an answer
chap.19 brotherly bonding
chap.20 kumo peace treaty
chap.21 academy and letting go
A/n

chap.18 the academy and a brother remorse

6.5K 139 51
By iryoku_reaper

A few weeks had passed as we find Hashirama was in his office going through the applicants of the academy students. Madara was next to him helping him sort them out. Looks like they had a great amount of new students that would bring Konoha to a new height. However one such application caught his eye, it was the new transfer student from Kumo. She was young with long pale blonde hair and black eyes. Not to mention she was the jinchuuriki of Matatabi. Yugito Nii came to the village as a transfer student and a peace offering ever since word spread that Hashirama was restored. The Raikage believed this would strengthen the ties between the village, but Hashirama didn't fully trust the man. Kumo had a history of seeking out new bloodlines, especially the byakugan. So there was no doubt that Kumo would seek to obtain the Mokuton.

According to the girl's sheet she was a gifted prodigy. She mastered all academy jutsus when she was five and mastered many E and D Rank jutsus along with a few C Ranks. She had a powerful regenerative ability like all jinchuuriki. She also gained the enhanced senses of a cat. Her taijutsu was C Rank, her genjutsu was D Rank, and her Ninjutsu was low B Rank at best. She reminded him of his wife who was also a prodigy at a young age. She was also currently living with Danzo as her temporary guardian.

"Looks like we will be having a lot of good applicants. The heirs of our fellow clans and our new transfer student." Hashirama smiled going through the other papers.

"You know as well as I do that Kumo is at a thin line with Konoha since the second ninja war. I don't trust that bastard as far as I can throw him. You know they've sought out many bloodlines from this village." Madara said coldly. "I have a feeling that went they come here to sign the peace treaty they will try it again."

Hashirama sighed as he couldn't argue with Madara's statement. But if peace was to restored they had to take a chance. However he would make to strengthen security during the treaty signing. He thought having Tobirama and Madara would be enough security but it wouldn't hurt to post a few more men.

The door opened as Minato and Kushina walked in. They were dressed in shinobi attire that showed their status as jounin. Minato's attire consisted of a standard Konoha uniform with two bands on both of his sleeves, a green flak jacket, blue forehead protector, and blue sandals. His wife Kushina's attire consisted of a standard Konoha flak jacket over a black short-sleeved shirt and black form-fitting pants that reached her calves. She wore a blue forehead protector with her hair tied up in a high ponytail and strands at the sides of her face. They reported for their first mission since they've been back.

Ever since their last failed attempt to convince Naruto to come home. They've become more focused on Menma to train him for his role as child of prophecy. Menma was strong for his age they knew that and truely believed once both boys graduate they could have them both on the same team. At least that's what they were hoping. Mostly Kushina as she was a feared kunoichi through out the nations. Plus she had the ability to contain Menma if he ever went berserk.

"Minato and Kushina reporting for our first mission Lord First" Minato said respectfully.

"I have a special mission for both of you, the ambassador from Kumo is coming here tomorrow to sign the peace treaty between our village. Now I understand that things have been very shady with Kumo"

"Of course they have!" Kushina shouted. "Those bastard tried to kidnap me when I was a little girl!"

"Kushina!" Hashirama yelled. "I understand your anger but I will not have you lose your cool understand!?"

"Hai" Kushina seethed.

"Good now as extra security I want you to secretly watch the ambassador. I don't fully trust them to not try to kidnap someone from any of the clans, especially the Hyuuga clan. Therefore I'm placing you Kushina to be stationed at the Hyuuga compound. As for Minato since your known as the yellow flash you'll be the ambassador's escort. Therefore you will tag him with your special seal so you'll be able to catch him if he does in fact kidnap someone."

They nodded as they took the scroll from Hashirama. However Hashirama glared at them and told them that if they fail in their mission they will be stuck doing D Rank missions for the next year with no pay at all. Seeing as they were getting the message they promised they would not fail. Before they left Minato asked Hashirama about Naruto.

"Hokage sama how is Naruto I heard he's quite the powerhouse at his age. Minato asked.

"He's fine Minato" Hashirama groaned. "and yes he's quite strong for his age. Far greater than many others in his age group. Why do you ask?"

"We were hoping when Naruto graduates he could be placed on a team with Menma with me as their sensei" Kushina asked with a hope in her tone.

"You know I can't promise that. As Hokage I must abide by the rules I set when I first became hokage. I can't show favoritism even to my own son. Naruto and Menma will be placed on teams that fit their strengths, weaknesses, and abilities."

"But it's a perfect way to rekindle with Naruto." Kushina begged.

"Naruto will decide if he wants to rekindle with you. But if you keep trying to force your way into his life. It will only make him push you back more. Be lucky Naruto didn't disown you."

"What did you say?" Kushina covered her mouth tears flowing.

"Naruto believes in the code of the Uzumaki. He will never forgive you for what you done. But he refuses to abandon you as you are still his blood kin."

"But he carved blood kin deserter into my arm and renounced me as his mother and family member." Kushina argued.

"Yes family member but he never said clan member." Madara spoke up. "Naruto has shown true Uzumaki devotion. He still called you a clan member regardless of your crime. So be thankful for that."

Minato and Kushina were silent for a minute as they felt hope again. Naruto hadn't fully disowned them as he still considered them clan members. Maybe there was a chance to rekindle their relationship. They vowed to make things right with Naruto even if it killed them. Bowing their heads they left the office. Madara knew that their desperation for redemption from their former son would lead to an even greater disaster. Sensing his distress Hashirama placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I know your overprotective of my son, but like I said before Naruto can handle himself."

Madara could only smile at that. Of course the little fuzz ball would be ok. The boy had proven he can take care of himself, but that still didn't turn off his feeling of protecting his godson. Madara was like a mother wolf that protects her cub.

Konoha Academy

Naruto was walking to the academy with his mother and uncle Tobirama. Tobirama's return also spread like wild fire through out the village. The village never felt more safe than ever now with both Senju brothers to protect them. Naruto was super excited to start the academy and to become a ninja and one day take the hokage hat from his dad. He was dressed in a white battle kimono which was based off and modified from Kaguya's sage robe design which would help him improve his speed and movement in battle. His red hair had gotten a bit longer as it reached to his waist but was tied in a pony tail.

The villagers bowed their heads and waved to the family paying their respect which they kindly returned. On their way to the academy Naruto stopped when he heard a loud crash and noticed Mebuki Haruno tripped and hit the ground spilling her groceries. She groaned in pain as she sat up and tried to pick up the spilled food. Immediatly he rushed over to her to see if she was ok.

"Madam Haruno are you alright?" He asked.

"Oooh Naruto sama i'm fine i just tripped thats all" she groaned.

Naruto reached down trying to help her up as best he could. Mebuki was grateful the boy was trying to help her but she was a bit to heavy for him to lift up. However as luck would badly have it, a certain pink haired banshee came running towards them.

"Hey how dare you hurt my mother. You tripped her." Sakura screeched loudly making Naruto cover his ears.

Naruto shocked at the accusation spoke up in his defense. "What? No I didn't trip her. I saw her fall and was trying to help her back to her feet."

That answer resulted with a slap across the face. Naruto held his cheek as everyone around them gasped. Sakura glared down at Naruto with hateful, cold eyes.

"Yeah right. You made her fall, your just like what other people say you are. Your nothing more than a demon. Your no better than that fox demon you carry inside of you. Nobody wants you here, do us a favor and go die in ditch."

Naruto felt those words pierce his heart. He's heard many insults from the villagers that hate him and he was use to it. However hearing from a girl he secretly had a crush on hurt him badly. Mebuki hearing what her daughter said became infuriated as she screamed at her daughter.

"SAKURA HARUNO, APOLOGIZE THIS INSTANT!" Mebuki shouted shocking Sakura.

"Apologize? but mom he's a demon! He's the reason dad is dead." Sakura shouted back.

"He's a jinchuuriki there's a difference!" Mebuki argued back. "The Kyuubi and Naruto are two seperate beings. Now you will apologize this instant young lady! Also when you get back from the academy today I am going to teach you some respect young lady."

"I say she needs a lot of it" Tobirama growled as Naruto turned around.

"Uncle Tori" Naruto smiled.

"You alright?"

"Yes uncle I'm fine"

Tobirama walked over to Mebuki and held out his hand helping her to her feet.

"Oooh thank you Lord Tobirama, lord Naruto." She thanked them.

"Please call me Naruto, I don't like having my lord title being used as it makes me feel like I'm above everyone else." Naruto blushed a bit.

"Such a kind boy with a good heart. I see your parents have raised you well." She chuckled stumbled to her feet. "Please take this" she offered Naruto an apple from her bag.

"Ooh thank you but I can't accept it." Naruto replied shyly.

"Oh please I insist it's the least I can do to thank you." She begged.

"Well alright" Naruto smiled taking the apple. "Thank you"

"No my boy thank you for taking time to help a lady." She smiled before dragging her daughter to the academy.

"You did a good thing Naruto?" Tobirama smiled.

"I couldn't just leave her like that" Naruto sighed. "That wouldn't be right to let a sweet lady just lay there"

"Spoken like a true hero" Tobirama ruffled his hair. "Come on your mother is waiting for us"

Naruto nodded as they headed back down the road to meet up with Mito who was at the front of the academy. Mito noticed them and asked them what took them so long. Tobirama told her about how Naruto helped an old lady who fell and hurt herself. Mito turned to her son who nodded which had confirmed his story.

"That was a nice thing you did sochi." Mito praised him.

"Thank you Kaa chan." Naruto smiled.

"Well then come on I don't want my son to be late on his first day."

Naruto nodded as he hugged and kissed mother goodbye and high fived Tobirama. He followed the batch of students to the classroom where their sensei Iruka Umino greeted them. Naruto also noticed many of his friends were there. Kiba, heir to the Inuzuka clan and a brash kid with a alpha mals complex. But on the inside he was as soft as new born puppy all bark and no bite most of the time. Sasuke Uchiha, his brother in arms and closest friend since childhood. Satsuki Uchiha, his number one fan girl that dreams of marrying him. He swears that she is worst than Sakura Haruno, Sasuke's number one fangirl. Speaking of the banshee she was sitting next to Satsuki, she was one of the students that hated Naruto and blamed him and the ninetails for her father's death. She also hated him for corrupting her mother. In back of Sakura was Ino Yamanaka, heiress of the Yamanaka clan, Shikamaru Nara, heir to the Nara Clan, and choji Akimichi, heir to the Akimichi clan. On the left side say Shino Aburame of the Aburame clan, Hinata Hyuuga of the Hyuuga clan, Neji Ootsutsuki, second heir to the Ootsutsuki clan, Rock Lee, and Tenten in their final year at the academy. Sitting in back of them was Menma Namikaze, he looked exactly like Minato from the gold spikey hair to the heart shaped face of his mother. All the clan heirs and many civilian students were there.

His eyes soon rested on Yugito Nii the transfer student that was sent by Kumo as a peace offering. He remembered meeting her and he liked her not for her beauty or her power. No he liked her for her personality and sense of humor. He waved to her which she noticed. She blushed while waving back. They had grown very close ever since her arrival to the village and became very good friends. Even though they were arranged to be wed Naruto had treated her like a human being instead of an arranged wife. Naruto immediatly took his seat next to her.

Iruka is looked over his new class, students from many of the Shinobi clans and many civilian students. However he also heard the Senju and Namikaze heir was going to be in his class. He heard about both families reputation and their training they recieved from her parents. He noticed Naruto who looked a lot like Lady Mito but with some traits of Lord First. He heard the Senju heir was powerful more than his age group. But he also heard the boy was modest and loved to work hard. He also noticed that he was close to Yugito Nii the transfer jinchuuriki. He noticed Menma, son of Lord forth and Lady Kushina. Though he hated the Namikaze for what they did, he couldn't hate Menma as he had nothing to be blamed for. One thing for sure he had his work cut out for him.

"Welcome to the academy. My name is Iruka Umino and I will be your sensei for the duration of your time here." Iruka smiled. "Why don't you introduce yourself to the class so we can get to know you better. Also I have lady Kaguya with me as she will taken over as head of the academy to ensure we produce actual shinobi and kunoichi."

He motioned to the woman who sat next to him. She was dressed in an elite Anbu uniform, she also had in her lap a wolf mask with black lines around the eyes. She was known as the Ookami Megami aka wolf goddess. Her hair was in a long pony tail and was shiny as silver. She waved to everyone but blew a kiss at Naruto who blushed making yugito quietly growl.

Everyone began to greet the junior or senior students telling them about their likes,dislikes, and their dreams. Some had dreams of being legendary shinobi while others dreamed of being Hokage. The next one to introduce themself was Menma Namikaze. he stood at a height of 4 feet 5 inches tall and he wore black shorts and a white t shirt with the Uzumaki spiral on the back of it. he greeted everyone and smiled.

"My name is Menma Namikaze I'm 6 years old and I like my family, Konoha, and clan. I love learning new jutsus and Ramen. My Dislikes waiting for Ramen to cook, emos, a certain red haired woman." he looked at Naruto before turning back to iruka. "My dream is to become hokage, but also my dream is restore my clan and to make a certain someone pay."

Naruto knew that Menma was talking about his mother Mito. He heard that his mother was ordered to eliminate the Namikaze clan to prevent them from using him for breeding purposes. Naruto believed his mother's actions were justified, I mean would you allow someone to use your baby as a bloodline breeding stallion?. But he also understood his big brother's anger, but that didn't mean he would allow him to kill his mother.

"Okay then" Iruka sweated as he was one of the very few who heard about the Namikaze clan massacre. "Looks like we got ourselves and avenger here. I hope no I pray to Kami Menma won't do anything stupid."

Naruto cleared his throat as he decided to introduce himself next.

"I'm Naruto Senju, im 6 years old my likes are my family, Kurama, Kaguya chan, kitty chan (yugito) foxes, the moon, and Ramen. My Dislikes are lord and Lady Kushina, Lady Tsunade, and Jiraiya for his filthy books that degrade women in such a way I find absolutely abominable. I hate rapists and predators who pray on innocents. My dream is to restore the world to a peaceful era and to be as strong as daddy and uncle Madara."

Iruka nodded as he smiled. The kid truely had big ambitions especially with wanting to be as strong as his parents and uncle.

"Alright thank you Naruto, and Ms Nii how about you go first?"

"Alright my name is Yugito Nii I'm 7 years old and I like my village, cats, Matatabi, foxy kun (naruto), cooking, and castrating men who annoy me. My Dislikes are rapists, a certain family, and secretly my raikage for forcing me to become a jinchuuriki against my will. My dream, well my dream is marry my foxy kun and be the dominate wife in his harem."

Kaguya narrowed her eyes at the young girl. The little brat actually thought she was going to be Naruto's head wife. Oooh she was going to show her when she's old enough to have sex that no one is going to lead the harem but her. Kaguya always had a superiority complex when it came to sex and she wanted to ensure only the worthiest of women would bed him. Yugito noticed Kaguya looked pissed off as she gave her the stink eye making her silently fume. Naruto noticing it groaned as he face palmed shaking his head. Why was he cursed to be so desirable.

After the rest of the introductions were finished the class was now in session. It started with the basic curriculum much to the disgust of Naruto. His uncle Tobirama told him that the academy's academics the former civilian council had chosen were utter bullshit that wouldnt even help you on the battlefield. However despite that the best part was when it was time for the battle portion of the day. Taijutsu spars was the most fun for Naruto because she was facing against Menma. He wanted to see just how much Menma learned from his parents and the sanin.

1...2...3... Hajime!"

Menma got into the hummingbird stance as he rushed at full speed. But Naruto expected this, he could clearly see Menma rushed in rashly and was acting upon only power and speed. He immedietly sidestepped and tripped him. Menma caught himself as he delivered a punch aimed for his chest which Naruto blocked with his elbow. Naruto was soon swung off his balance by a low kick falling on his back as Menma swung a punch down only for Naruto to roll out of the way. Naruto smirked as he was impressed.

"Well I must say Menma your parents taught you well. You're speed is incredible and your use of the humming bird style is truely impressive." Naruto praised him. "But let's see how you handle this"

Naruto dove in the whirlpool taijutsu style as he vanished from sight making the crowd gasp as Naruto appeared behind Menma. Menma immediatly countered the punch that was aimed for him but was kicked back a few feet. Menma grunted feeling the power behind the kick. Naruto soon charged forward not letting him recover delivering kicks at his waist, chest, and his face kicking him against the metal fence. Menma feel to one knee as he growled at Naruto.

"I won't lose not this time?" He started leaking red chakra which everyone knew what that was. His eyes turned slits and his teeth sharpened. He let out a roar as he charged extremely fast. Naruto quickly dodged a swipe of his sharp finger like claws.

"Damn he succumbed to his anger that quickly." Naruto thought to himself. "Looks like there is no choice. I got to find a way to calm him down."

Naruto was pushed back against the fence pretty hard grunting from the pain of the impact. Naruto stood up as he went through hand signs that his father taught him.

"Wood style: Cage Restraint" he shouted.

Soon wood sprouted around Menma like a cage and the wooden bars sprouted more strands of wood that wrapped around him contracting him. Menma struggled as the chakra began to be sucked into the wood which allowed Naruto to absorb the chakra.

"If only I still had Kurama in me It would be a big help" Naruto groaned softly.

Naruto was only able to absorb 10% of the Kyuubi's chakra from Menma before the Namikaze heir collapsed. Naruto panted as the jutsu was released. He soon collapsed a few minutes afterwards. Kaguya immediately rushed both boys to the hospital as the students were sent home early.

Konoha hospital: Room 204

Menma POV

I yawned as I woke up and found myself in a comfy hospital bed. Looking out the window, I saw it was was a bit cloudy. Upon realizing I was in a hospital I began remember how I got there. Suddenly I remembered that I was sparing with my little brother and then...I remember losing my temper and soon...

"Oooh God I lost control of the nine tails. Oooh my god Naruto, I hope I didn't kill him. I'd never forgive myself."

Quickly throwing off the covers, I ran out of room to the receptionist in the lobby, having been to the hospital many times before back home.

"Excuse me?" I asked the receptionist. "Which room is Naruto in?"

"Naruto sama is in room 504 lord Menma" she told me.

I thanked her as I rushed up to the fifth floor despite my small injuries. Upon reaching the room I slowly opened the door to see Naruto resting in the bed with small parts of his body bandaged. He didn't look beaten up at all. I guess he had regenerative abilities like me. I gazed upon my brothers sleeping face as I felt a pang of guilt.

"I don't know if you can hear me Naruto. But I know you can. I'm sorry I lost control of myself. I could have almost killed you. If that happened I'd never forgive myself. I know you and my family don't see eye to eye, but I would like to at least be part of your life. I won't force you to leave the family you already have. I can see Lord and Lady Senju make you happy. I would be a bastard for taking that away from you. For what it's worth little brother I'm sorry. I hope you'll still consider me as your big brother."

I leaned down and gave him a kiss on the forehead before leaving before my parents find out I went awol in the hospital.

Normal POV

Naruto opened his eyes slowly as soon as Menma left. He wasn't really out cold he was just resting a bit as an injury like this was nothing compared to the sparring matches with Madara or Kurama. However a small tear ran down Naruto's cheek as he let out a small smile after hearing his brothers words. He found no deceit in this words and he felt pure remorse and love from it.

"I already have Menma"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 2.4K 22
"Mom, who took care of Dad when he was a child?" One innocent question created a butterfly that brought chaos to the minds of Konoha's citizens...
80.2K 1K 14
What if Naruto only needed to see the handsigns of a jutsu once and could perform it and better it What if orochimaru was good What if Naruto got th...
401K 8.1K 51
Naruto has been a genius since he was born. But he hid it and acted like a fool to get attention from his classmates. It didn't help him much at all...
320K 4.2K 87
A story where there is a boy named Ash Ketchum that one day he will acquire a power, a power that can rival even a god. His power will outmatched eve...