Love. Be Afraid

By Total_Chaos13

(PJO/TW) | Percy Jackson and Teen Wolf Crossover| On the last day of winter break, two best friends search th... More

Disclaimer and Cast
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Five (Part 2)
Chapter 6
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Sequel

Sneak Peak

1.1K 38 5
By Total_Chaos13

Part 2 of this series. I have a lot of issues with season 2 so I'm taking a little bit of a free range approach. Basic story line will be the same but I'm going to take a lot of creative freedom with this one. (Aka- every chapter will have something new in it, and there will be drastic changes.)

But here's a sneak peak for what's to come.

"If you do this and get caught, I won't be able to save you," Percy stated firmly. "And not to mention the last few months I am hesitant to even trust you."

"He told Allison," Argent stated darkly. "Now he is the only person she'll trust. I lost my sister, I lost my wife, I'm not losing my daughter."

Percy sighed anxiously before looking at the Hunter, he glanced at Derek who was staring daggers at the hunter.

"He's telling the truth," The alpha confirmed.

"Well then, welcome to the good guys. You have my number," Percy stated with a smile. "I want to know his every move, where he'll be, I want to know how many glasses of water he drinks before bed, hell I want to know every single detail."

"I'll update you as I can," Argent promised. "But Percy, he's going to try to attack your weakness, and I know it seems like you have none but he's going to find it.... Keep your brother safe, keep him out of this as much as you can."

"If any of your goons touch my brother I will kill every last one of you," Percy snarled turning away from Argent. "I can't keep my eye on him at all times he and Scott are a pretty good team and they are busy figuring out this whole Kanima mess while Derek and I deal with hunters breaking down my door in the middle of the night and trying to kill us."

"Keep him on a short leash," Argent begged.

"You want me to trust you Argent?" Percy asked. "You keep an eye on my brother."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 1.4K 16
Sour wolves, werewolf best friends, high school, monsters in the woods, hunters for family, mean girls, and the constant sarcasm of Stiles Stilinski;...
16.3K 868 26
|Teen Wolf and Percy Jackson| (2) A war is coming to Beacon Hills, the Hunters wanting to avenge Kate Argents death while the Supernatural continue t...
376 32 13
Each chapter is episode based. I don't own teen wolf or any characters/plot. This is just a bit of a retelling with some differences to the show. Ho...
131K 4.3K 27
๐‘๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐€ | โ There are so many threats happening all at once and no one trusts anyone. People are dying and we don't know why or how or who's...