Naruto senju| of the hidden l...

By iryoku_reaper

this is not my story nor do I know who the owner of the story I only wanted to share there story and that's a... More

chap.1 kyuubi attack
chap.2 fates intervene senju reborns
chap.3 lord shaideme returns
chap.4 fall of the yoindame rise of the Hashirama
chap.5Parental love at his fullest
chap.6 meeting kaguya
chapter.7Enter madara uchiha
chap.8 training and judgement of the Uzumaki clan
chap.9 namikaze clan mito strikes back
chap.11 bond between sensei and student
chap.12 a caged bird finnaly free
chap.13 you reap what you saw
chap.14 kushinas hellish nightmare
chap.15 namikaze return
chap.16 senju vs namikaze
chap.17 cant take no for an answer
chap.18 the academy and a brother remorse
chap.19 brotherly bonding
chap.20 kumo peace treaty
chap.21 academy and letting go
A/n

chap.10 massacre aftermath

8.5K 207 99
By iryoku_reaper

Last time on Naruto Senju of the Hidden Leaf

"Who are you? And why have you killed the Namikaze clan?" Minato demanded.

"My name is of no importance. Only that for the safety of Naruto, the Namikaze clan must be killed." She said in a cold tone.

'Konoha ordered this?" Kushina gapsed.

"I don't believe this" Minato gasped.

"Believe it Minato, we recieved word of your plans for my son from a spy within your clan"

"Spy?" Jiraiya asked.

"Me" Kushi said coming out of the shadows.

"Grandma? You sold us out" Minato cried. "Why?"

"This clan had fallen from grace a long time ago. I couldn't bear to see that anymore. So yes I sold the clan out and for good reason"

"Well said" Mito laughed.

"Wait you said your son so you're the wife of the new Hokage. Show yourself then show yourself Uzumaki." Kushina demanded.

The moonlight shined through the clouds as the woman stepped forward. Kushina and Tsuande gasped at who she saw.

"No way" Kushina gapsed covering her mouth.

"Grandma Mito!" Tsuande cried.

(Ending previous Chapter)

Words couldn't even describe what Tsunade and Kushina were feeling right now. Standing before them were the legendary kunoichi Mito Uzumaki Senju herself. But how could it be? She was supposed to be dead after she transferred the Kyuubi into Kushina. But here she was in front of them with the blood of the Namikaze clan spattered over her body.

"How can this be? You can't be here you're dead. You died when you sealed Kyuubi into me" Kushina shouted.

"I can assure you Kushina this is not a genjutsu or an illusion. I'm living flesh and blood and I've come here to personally deal with you myself." Mito replied harshly making Kushina flinch.

"This must be the reanimated jutsu, someone must be controlling you" Tsunade said quickly.

"No one is controlling me Tsuande. I'm here on my own free will."

"Then why are you here? And why kill my clan. You had no right to come here and spill the blood of my clan" Minato shouted gritting his teeth.

Mito snorted at Minato's tough guy demanding attitude. If there was one thing people know it's not to demand her of anything. She sheathed her sword back into its scabbard and stared them down as if she wasn't even fazed by them.

"The reason I am here is because the Shinigami." Mito replied to Minato's question.

"Shinigami? What does the death goddess have to do with this?" Minato asked sweating heavily.

"She found out you abandoned Naruto for a prophecy from the toads about a child who would bring the cycle of hatred to an end. Apparently she became furious and was considering taking your soul." Mito smirked taking in the smell of their fear.

Minato and Jiraiya began to sweat. They didn't realize that they pissed off the death goddess. Then it hit them straight in the balls, the death goddess interfered with their plans for Naruto. She was the reason Naruto was taken from them.

"She did this!" Minato gasped getting everyone else's attention. "The death goddess took Naruto from us"

"Why would she do that we didn't do anything wrong?" Kushina cried.

"You abandoned your own blood. You chose Menma over Naruto. I taught you better than that Kushina" Mito shouted raising her voice. "From a very young age I taught and branded in your head the sacred oath of the clan and what it means to truly be an Uzumaki."

"Mito sama I am an Uzumaki. I did this to protect him." Kushina shouted until Mito slapped her across the face.

"YOU threw him away like he was nothing." Mito screamed at her. "You saw him as an unimportant boy because he wasn't the child mentioned in your little prophecy."

"No" Kushina said only to be interuppted.

"You didn't do it to protect him. You did it because you believed Menma was more important. You didn't want to take Naruto with you because he was just a distraction to you."

"Stop it" Kushina cried.

"You threw away an innocent little baby that you carried for nine months. You went along with that bastard without giving a second thought about Naruto."

"Shut up I love my son" Kushina screamed.

"If you loved him you would have taken him with you. If you loved him you would be there for his first words, first steps, first injury. If you loved him you should have been the mother you were supposed to be!" Mito shouted louder making Kushina drop to her knees.

"Shut up! Shut up!" Kushina cried louder gripping her head.

"You became such a failure that the death goddess herself decided to give Naruto to a real Uzumaki, someone who would be the mother that you failed to be."

Kushina cried into her hands until her eyes ran red. Minato quickly rushed to his wife's side and pulled her into a hug. He glared up at Mito as he leaked killer intent towards her only for the woman to shake it off. Tsuande stepped forward to confront her now resurrected grandmother only for Mito to point her kunai at her face.

"You Tsuande are the one I'm most ashamed of." Mito said turning her head to face her granddaughter.

"I stood by my family Baa chan. I did what you taught me when I was young, and that was stand by my family." Tsunade said.

"You didn't even convince Minato to take Naruto with him. You let it happen. You failed as a grandmother, as a Senju, an Uzumaki." Mito scoffed.

"I didn't fail at anything. I wanted to take Naruto with us I really did. But after Jiraiya and Minato explained the whole thing. I thought it might have been a good idea."

"A good idea?" Mito said her eye twitching. "A good idea to abandon a child, make think you were dead. Suddenly coming back 13 years later as if nothing happened. Did you even think about how Naruto would react to this?. Did you even think about the dangers this plan of yours would have on the poor boys mental state?."

"Please Baa chan I know your angry because of Naruto! But killing off the Namikaze clan isn't the answer." Tsuande said trying to reason with her.

"You think Naruto is the reason for all this?" Mito seethed. "Is that what you think?."

"You killed off the clan because of him." said Jiraiya.

"The hokage and I did this to protect him from what you had planned for him. Naruto is a sweet little boy not some breeding stallion for a clan who's sole purpose is to breed the Mokuton. No I did it because I'm Naruto's mother. And as his mother I would do everything I can to protect him."

"What would grandpa say if he saw you right now" Tsunade angrily shouted.

"Hashirama would side with me on this one." Mito said walking towards Tsunade. "Hashirama knows what it means to be a parent. You know why? I'll tell you why. He never bent over to fate like you all did. Prophecies are loads of crap, we don't follow the words of something that is years If not centuries old. You maybe fates bitch but I'm not."

"I'll have you arrested with clan genocide." Minato said standing up with his wife holding onto him. "I'll have the Fire Daiymo have your head. My clan was close to the Daiymo not to mention they were his private Anbu division."

"You think you can threaten me?" Mito chuckled.

"I don't want to do this to my village. But since they ordered the execution of my clan then I will make sure justice is served." Minato promised her.

"So your saying that you and your clan who wanted to not only take Naruto away from Konoha. But also put Naruto under a breeding program since Naruto will have a high chance of inheriting the Mokuton. A clan who would strip the freedom of a little boy for what? To be branded and controlled. To be a slave to some main branch. Oooh I'm sure your Daiymo would love to hear about that since Kushi here was present in your meeting."

"I can't believe you would sell us out. I thought the clan meant something to you." Minato shook his head in disbelief.

"It did a long time ago" Kushi answered sadly. "But from what I have seen in my years so far. I'm ashamed of it."

"I leave you all with a warning" Mito threatened. "Stay away from Naruto. He's mine now. Cross my path again and you'll be joining the number of bodies that lay scattered around the compound."

Kushina charged towards Mito before anyone could stop her in a saddened rage, "I'll kill you!"

Mito allowed Kushina to get close before delivering a punch to the woman's stomach. Kushina grunted coughing out saliva as she clutched her belly and fell back to her knees. She looked up at Mito who was glaring down at her. The Uzumaki matriarch unleashed so much killer intent that it scared Kushina. She couldn't move a muscle because of it. Minato charged in to help his wife with a Rasengan ready in his hand. Mito vanished from her position and delivered a kick to his back sending him into a crater in the ground.

"Minato!" Jiraiya yelled as he charged in. "Fire Style: oil burning jutsu"

Oil surrounded Mito as the sanin set it ablaze. Mito jumped into the air and unleashed a tidal of water which extinguished the flames. She went toe to toe with both sanin. She blocked and managed to subdue Jiraiya with Fuinjutsu but her granddaughter was a whole different level. She was impressed with her grand daughters medical jutsu. Tsunade managed to grab Mito and send her flying across the ground with a super punch. Mito grunted as she dug her feet into the ground. She looked up and saw Tsuande bringing down another punch. The Uzumaki dodged as she managed to cut Tsunade's side making her bleed out a bit. Tsunade clutched her wounded side as she felt a sword to her neck. Mito raised her sword to deliver a decapitated blow only for her sheath her blade.

"Your not worth killing" she said before knocking her out with a single chakra infused punch.

Mito turned back to Kushina who was shivering in fear from Mito's killer intent. The matriarch knelt down before cutting Kushina's cheek a Kanji for traitor. She then used her chakra to burn it into her skin making Kushina scream.

"I branded the traitor sealing mark into your skin. I won't forget it until I kill you. You'll be all I'll think about" Mito said motioning to Kushi.

Kushi came up behind Kushina and bashed her cane over her head knocking the Namikaze matriarch out. Kushina's vision became blurry as she fell to the ground. Minato grunted as he tried to stand up. How dare they attack his wife. He got out his Hirashin kunai and tossed them in many directions. Mito went on the defensive as Minato vanished from sight. Mito drew her sword and began blocking his attacks from all directions. She recieved a few blows until she went through hand signs and placed a seal on Minato's back when she appeared behind him. The seal paralyzed him as he fell to the ground.

Jiraiya was about to attack when Minato told him to stay back. It was his fight and he was going to avenge his fallen clan members no matter what. He tried to get up when he noticed Mito was walking away with Kushi.

"Stop" Minato shouted but they didn't even listen and kept walking.

By the time Minato managed to stand up he saw the two of them vanished through a seal on the ground. He asked Jiraiya to inspect the seal and the sanin confirmed it was a reverse summon seal. The seal immediately burned off the ground as black flames engulfed it. Whoever made this seal must have been a powerful seal master.

"Damn they got away" Minato growled tightening his fist grip. "I'll make you pay bitch hear me. I'll make you pay"

He assisted his wife and mother and managed to get them into the main compound building to rest. Menma was informed of the whole situation and like his father vowed to make the Uzumaki woman pay. Afterwards Minato asked Jiraiya what the casualties were.

"Only 20 Namikazes are left Minato, 3 adults and the remainder are children under the age of four. Including Minako and her daughter." Jiraiya said. "Its strange that Mito left some of the clan alive."

"I bet Kushi asked for Mito to spare the younger generation." Minato thought. "The only question is what to do now? We could go to the Daiymo but with Kushi turned traitor and Konoha having the info of the clan meeting there isn't much we can do."

"To think all this happened because of one kid" Jiraiya chuckled. "The gods must really hate you"

"I know that but we can still benefit from this" Minato said.

"How so?" The toad sage asked.

"Since Konoha had killed off my clan. I can demand compensation from them and demand the return of Naruto. If they try to refuse the Daimyo can ensure they follow through or the village will suffer. Plus the next Hokage will have to put the village first like all Hokage's do. If he wants to prevent the village from losing either funding or other privileges then they will no choice but to comply."

"That's genius Minato. I see I trained you well" Jiraiya praised.

"I'm a Namikaze sensei. And one of the greatest shinobis in the world." Minato boasted.

Konohagakure

Madara was over seeing Sasuke's training as the uchiha was practicing the hand signs for the phoenix flower jutsu. The boy was a quick learner but he kept using to much chakra in his attacks. He instructed Sasuke to use chakra in portions instead of one big clump in one single attack. Itachi was overseeing the training and he was really proud at how Sasuke turned out. At first Itachi was worried that Sasuke was going to become like their father. But it seems that honor went to Satsuki who was training under the uchiha elders.

"Again sasuke" Madara said as Sasuke went through hand signs.

"Fire Style phoenix flower jutsu." Sasuke shouted using him a small bit of chakra required as he spit out many small fireballs at the dummy.

Madara smiled in satisfaction as he saw how precise and powerful it was. Sasuke believed in improvement and not relying to heavily on powerful techniques. The Uchiha heir panted as he checked his progress and saw he made some pretty good improvement. Madara clapped and gave a real smile. A smile that showed he was proud of his student.

"Good now let's move on to taijutsu come at me with everything you got" Madara smirked.

Sasuke charged Madara and chucked kunai and shuriken at him which he deflected instantly. The Uchiha soon swung his leg to his chest only for Madara to block it and push him back.

"Again" Madara shouted as Sasuke charged again this time planning his attacks carefully.

Sasuke continued to throw every punch and kick he could at the uchiha only to be blocked at every turn. He jumped back and three more shuriken and did the hand signs for the multiple shuriken clone jutsu. He also threw smoke bombs which made Madara cough. Sasuke delivered a kick to his back sending him to the ground. Madara managed to stay on his feet as Sasuke punched him across the face. Sasuke smirked but that soon to be frown when Madara grabbed him by the foot and pinned him down.

"I'm impressed Sasuke. You continue to surprise me each and every day since I met you." Madara praised him. "Keep this up and you'll be like me one of these days."

Sasuke smiled as he basked in the praise of his hero and mentor.

Meanwhile we find our cute little blonde in his mindscape training with Kaguya. They were engaged in a battle as Kaguya had him on the ropes. Naruto managed to land a kick but it had no effect. Kaguya sent a round house kick to Naruto's mid section sending him a few feet away. Naruto panted covered in bruises as he tried to stand up. He charged her again and ran hand signs for the water bullet jutsu. Kaguya smacked them away with her hands and blocked Naruto's punch. She then punched him back as he hit the ground with a poof.

"Shadow clone?" She said as she saw two Naruto's in back of her. They each fired a water bullet as they hit their mark only for then to be pierced by wood. They crumbled away as they were revealed to be clones too. She then heard a vibration from under her as the real Naruto sprang up from a ground and delivered a punch to her chin sending her into the air. She grunted in pain as she floated in the air looking down at her pupil with a smirk.

"That's enough for now Naruto chan" Kaguya said. "Your taijutsu is average, your Ninjutsu is at least C Rank. Your showing great promise."

"Thanks Kaguya san" Naruto bowed. "Can we check my affinity now?"

"Naruto you already know you have every affinity." Kaguya reminded him. "Let's move on shall we. I can see you've been using the shadow clones to help you a lot in other fields."

"Hai since shadow clones can help you learn things a bit quicker." Naruto answered.

"Alright then since youve been doing so well. I'm going to teach one of my special moves. It's called Shira Tensei." Kaguya smiled.

Kaguya faced a training dummy as she made a swish moment with her hand sending a blast of mighty wind turning the dummy into splinters. Naruto was in awe at that. He couldn't wait to try that move himself. The goddess then asked Naruto to come over. The boy obeyed as she instructed him to gather his chakra and draw it into his hand and unleash it in one swish of the wrist. Getting the idea Naruto gathered as much chakra as he could as he made a swipe movement with his hand.

"Shinra Tensei" he shouted as he sent a bit to powerful wind obliterating the forest landscape revealing a very unhappy Kyuubi who was trying to take a nice quiet bath in the river. "Ooooh sorry Kurama." He apologized.

"All I asked was for some peace and quiet for a few minutes" Kurama groaned. "And you mess it up by blowing up the forest."

"Ooh don't be such a sour puss Kurama" Kaguya sighed. "You keep acting like that and you'll be as arrogant and cold as Madara."

"I'm nothing like those red eyed bastards" Kurama roared.

"Geeze Kurama you don't have to throw a temper tantrum" Naruto groaned cleaning out his ears.

"You want to see what real anger looks like gaki?" Kurama growled.

"Thanks but no thanks Kurama" Naruto chuckled. "I know better than to piss of the king of the demons."

Kurama smirked with a hnnnn "you got that right brat. Now since you have no control over your God chakra yet. I think it's time for some survival training from me. And believe me gaki I'm not going to make this easy for you."

"I wouldn't expect you too" Naruto laughed.

"Good because the next few days are going to be hell for you" Kurama laughed sinisterly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 74 20
Met one morning, both with two different but similar reasons. Authors note(s): - I'm not good at books, as English isn't my first language. This doe...
67.4K 1.8K 26
Sam and Colby go to the same high school, and are truly rivals. They're both at the top of the school social hierarchy, both belong to two different...
40.3K 980 20
What if Naruto was adopted by the Uchiha clan after the Yondaimes death Should sasuke still be a avenger he was NaruHina
573K 15.6K 40
I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR ANYTHING USED IN THE STORY EXCEPT FOR THE PLOT