Ź™ŹŸį“į“į“… źœ°į“Ź€ į“›Źœį“‡ Ź™ŹŸį“į“į“… É¢į“į“… // į“›į“‡...

By dollystew

"š˜žš˜©š˜ŗ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜¢š˜­š˜øš˜¢š˜ŗš˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜Øš˜°š˜°š˜„ š˜±š˜¦š˜°š˜±š˜­š˜¦ š˜øš˜©š˜° š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜³š˜¦š˜±š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜«š˜¶š˜“š˜µļæ½... More

į“µį“ŗįµ€į“æį“¼.
źœ±É“į“į“”źœ±į“›į“Ź€į“.
į“€į“„Qį“œį“€É“į“›į“€É“į“„ÉŖį“‡źœ±.
į“…Ź€į“‡į“€į“.
į“›Ź€į“€į“…ÉŖÉ“É¢.
ŹŸį“źœ±į“› į“į“‡į“į“Ź€ÉŖį“‡źœ±.
į“€É“ į“ŹŸį“… źœ°Ź€ÉŖį“‡É“į“….
į“…į“É“'į“› į“›Ź€į“œźœ±į“› į“›Źœį“‡į“.
į“˜į“€Ź€į“€É“į“Ź€į“į“€ŹŸ.
į“˜ÉŖį“„į“‹ į“€ źœ°ŹŸį“į“”į“‡Ź€.
ŹŸį“‡į“›į“›į“‡Ź€ į“›į“ į“˜ŹœÉŖŹŸ.
É¢ÉŖźœ°į“›źœ±.
Ź€į“‡į“į“‡į“Ź™į“‡Ź€.
Qį“œį“‡źœ±į“›ÉŖį“É“źœ±.
Ź™į“œį“›į“„Źœį“‡Ź€źœ±.
É“į“‡į“›Źœį“‡Ź€.
Źœį“É¢ Źœį“œÉ“į“›.
É“į“į“› į“€ į“„Źœį“€į“˜į“›į“‡Ź€.
źœ°ŹŸį“€į“į“‡źœ±.
ŹŸį“‡É¢į“‡É“į“…źœ±.
É¢ŹŸį“į“”ÉŖÉ“É¢.
Ź€į“‡į“œÉ“ÉŖį“›į“‡į“….
źœ±į“‡į“€Ź€į“„Źœ.
źœ±į“œŹ€į“˜Ź€ÉŖźœ±į“‡.
źœ°Ź€ÉŖį“‡É“į“…źœ±.
źœ°Ź€ÉŖį“‡É“į“…źœ± į“˜į“› 2.
į“”į“€į“‹į“‡ į“œį“˜.
į“˜Ź€į“į“˜Źœį“‡į“„Ź.
į“…į“‡į“€Ź€ Ź™Ź€į“į“›Źœį“‡Ź€.
A Tribute to Technoblade.

į“į“į“į“‡É“į“›źœ± ŹŸÉŖį“‹į“‡ į“›Źœį“‡źœ±į“‡.

8.4K 371 592
By dollystew

[A/N] I have been DYING to write spice and fluff. So here is an entire chapter dedicated to it <3 [!]SUGGESTIVE THEMES[!]

Also look at what I drew hHH

Shawty talented.

---

𝓣𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓮'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Y/N and Techno were cleaning up after their dinner, Technoblade working on plates and Y/N drying and putting away. The two worked in a comfortable silence, enjoying each others company. Only the occasional clatter of dishes, running tap water, and snowy wind outside were to be heard. Filling the silence with some sound void. All was peaceful, still, and calm. There were no worries, no stress. Technoblade could only wish moments like these would last forever more, but all must come to an end at some point. "We're all done." Y/N said, putting away the final utensil. Technoblade smiled softly, looking over at the girl beside him.

"What shall we do now, Princess?" Techno hummed. Y/N chuckled before placing her index finger on his chest, pushing him back.

"You really like calling me that, huh?" Y/N mused.

"Perhaps." Techno chuckled. Y/N laughed as well before removing their finger off his chest. Technoblade washed his hands against a cloth, and as soon as his hands were dried he reached for his rings that were placed on the side of the counter and slipped them onto his fingers. From the side of his vision, he noticed Y/N glimpsing over at his hands. "May I help you?" Technoblade said, looking towards the girl.

"Huh? Oh- uh, sorry." Y/N spoke, looking away embarrassed.

"Why were you staring?" Technoblade asked.

"I wasn't staring." Y/N objected. Techno chuckled before tilting his head slightly to make eye contact with them.

"You sure?" Technoblade hummed.

"Positive." Y/N mumbled, looking down.

"Aww, don't get all shy on me." Technoblade chuckled, placing his hand atop Y/N's head.

"I'm not soft!" Y/N spoke, still looking down, but this time facing the man in front of her.. Technoblade felt his face flush, deciding it was time to officially get back at Y/N for the stunt they pulled earlier. Technoblade snaked his hand from the top of her head down to her cheek, pausing before making it's way to her chin. Lifting it gently, he forces eye contact. Technoblade's lips tugged at a sneaky smirk as he leaned in closer to her face. He saw as Y/N's chest filled with a sharp inhale, but didn't release. He had her right where he wanted them. Leaning into her ear, he paused before speaking, letting his breath tickle her skin.

"You're red, Princess." Technoblade spoke softly, his lips slightly grazing Y/N's ear. Y/N felt the shivers run down her spine, letting Technoblade tease her. He quickly adjusted so they were now pressed up against the counter, one hand keeping him up as he leaned towards Y/N, while his other remained occupied with her chin hold, and a knee slightly bent to stop her from escaping his grasp. At once, Y/N released the breathe they'd been holding. They felt their eyes trail to Techno's lips, holding her attention. Technoblade's corners tugged into another smirk, noticing Y/N's loose eyes. "Distracted?" He hummed, leaning in closer to where their faces were inches apart. Y/N's eyelids softened as she gave a small nod. Technoblade acted like he was leaning in for a kiss before quickly placing the index finger that was holding Y/N's chin between their lips, blocking them from meeting in the middle. "Not yet, Princess." Technoblade teased, removing himself from the pinning position. Y/N's face immediately filled with blush as her eyes quickly widened, looking over at the tall regal man who was walking away.

"You did not just- I- wh-" Y/N stuttered, a loss for words.

"Aww, does Y/N have a little crush?" Techno teased, turning around to face the flustered mess.

"Look man, look man, when you get isolated for months, you get touch starved." Y/N defended themselves. Technoblade laughed.

"Of course, of course." Techno mused, smiling sightly.

"I hate you. So much." Y/N spoke, walking past the tall man.

"Mm, oh no, my ego." Technoblade monotoned sarcastically, his eyes following Y/N. They walked to the main room where Y/N was opening chests, searching for something. "What're you looking for?" Techno asked, peering over their shoulder.

"A special item." Y/N said, moving on to a different chest. "Aha! Found it." Y/N smirked, pulling out a book. Confused, Techno looked at Y/N, observing the item they held.

"What's with you and books? Nerd." Techno teased.

"I'll take nerd as a compliment. Also, you act like you aren't one either." Y/N huffed, walking over to the couch.

"'Cause I'm not." Techno huffed back, sitting down at the other end of the couch. Y/N chuckled before opening the book.

"It's the Greek Mythology book we read on your second night here." Y/N said, looking down at it. Techno thought back to their first encounter, and how longs its been since then. They've been together for about a month and a half now, if Techno remembers correctly.

"I remember that. I did all the reading and you fell asleep." Techno jokingly sassed.

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up. I'll do the reading this time." Y/N laughed, adjusting their sitting position to be more comfortable. Flipping open the pages, she stopped at a specific chapter. Clearing their throat, they read the chapter name aloud. "Persephone and Hades."

P̷o̵g̵ ̶m̵o̴r̶e̶ ̴m̵y̸t̸h̶o̷l̵o̶g̶y̶.̴.̷.̶.̸n̸o̵o̷o̸o̵.̸.̵.̸.̴Y̷/̴N̴'̷s̶ ̶r̴e̸a̶d̵i̵n̸g̷ ̷t̴o̴ ̶u̸s̸ ̵:̴D̵.̵.̵.̵.̵

Y/N began to read.

Once upon a time, there was a God named Zeus, who had an affair with Demeter, the Goddess of agriculture. Impregnating her, Demeter gave birth to her daughter Persephone, who was adored by many due to her kindness and affection. However, Persephone was naïve and gullible, so to protect her daughter, Demeter had kept her from the open world.

As time went on, Demeter grew more and more protective of her daughter, not wanting to let go of her child. She got so attached that even when Persephone grew to become an adult, Demeter still dressed her in children's clothes to keep her innocence and maidenhood forever.

One day, the God of the Underworld, Hades, came up to the Overworld and saw Persephone dancing with a group of nymphs. The other Gods had grown to fear Hades due to his lack of a social life above the underworld.

Hades was a busy man, constantly judging the souls of the dead. He grew lonely and distant over the years. Even humans don't dare whisper about him amongst themselves. When he spotted Persephone, he was immediately enraptured by her beauty, coming back every now and then to admire her.

Eventually, he decided that he was going to ask Zeus for Persephone's hand in marriage, which pleased Zeus due to Hades' wealth and intellect. However, Zeus knew that Demeter would never agree, so he decided to give Persephone off in secret. When Persephone played in the fields, the ground split open and a chariot pulled by jet black horses emerged. Inside sat Hades, where he picked up Persephone and brought her down into the ground before she had the chance to react.

It didn't take long before Demeter realized her daughter was missing. She immediately went looking for her, asking anyone if they'd witnessed anything. A lone farmer admitted to seeing the action play out, causing Demeter to go mad. She swore to never grow another ounce of wheat until Persephone was returned safe and unharmed.

In the Underworld, Persephone deeply upset and agitated. Hades tried to give her gifts and show her all his kindness, but Persephone only wished to be reunited with her mother and the Overworld. Hades was upset about this, but he was patient with Persephone as well. He placed her throne next to his, allowing her to rule the Underworld alongside him. He treated her with nothing but kindness, respect, and patience, as if the two were equals. Persephone was grateful for this, because despite missing her mother, Hades was the only one who ever treated Persephone as an adult with their own thoughts and feelings. Due to this, she began to fall in love with the God.

One morning, Persephone was starving. She hadn't eaten anything since she came to the Underworld, because if she did that would make her bound to the land forever. Starving and hungry, Persephone stumbled upon a garden where she was offered a pomegranate by the gardener. Persephone knew the consequences if she ate it, but she was so starved that she didn't think twice before taking the pomegranate and eating six of its seeds. Just then, the messenger God Hermes appeared before her. He told her that Demeter had frozen the Overworld in an icy rage, demanding Persephone's return. Mortals were dying one by one, and the crops wouldn't dare grow. Hesitantly, Persephone allowed Hermes to bring her back to Olympus, where Demeter and Zeus were arguing.

Persephone tried to convince her mother that it was okay. That Hades had been kind to her, but Demeter was having none of it. She insisted that Persephone came home, and threatened the life of every mortal due to famine if she didn't. Suddenly the throne room went dark, and from it's shadows emerged Hades. Holding up the bitten pomegranate, he began to speak.

"Persephone has eaten the fruit of the Underworld," Hades spoke calmly, "She must return to rule it by my side."

Demeter proceeded to be enraged, ranting to the other Gods, so Zeus quietly assessed Persephone. He asked how many seeds she ate, which Persephone replied six. Zeus stood up, causing the assembly room come to a halt.

"Since Persephone had ate six seeds from the pomegranate, I hereby declare that she will spend six months of every year in the Underworld with her husband Hades, and the other six months attending the Overworld with her mother." Zeus' voice roared throughout the room. Both Hades and Demeter weren't completely satisfied with the arrangement, but Zeus' words were final. So following the schedule, each year Persephone would spend six months in the Overworld with her mother, tending to fields and the Earth, and when the time came, Hades would escort Persephone back to the Underworld, where she tended to her throne. Each year when Persephone left, Demeter would fall into a deep mourn, causing all plants and crops to die. When Persephone came back, all the crops and plants would come back, livelier than ever. Thus, the 4 seasons were made. It is believed that winter is the height of Demeter's mourn, and summer is the height of her joy. The end.

Y/N finished up the reading, closing the book. She smiled and looked over Techno, who was now visibly more tired than he was before. "Sleepy?" Y/N asked, setting the book down. Techno hummed in response, confirming that he was. Without thinking, he laid down on her lap, making himself comfortable. Y/N was startled at first, but didn't mind all to much. She gently placed her hand atop his head, releasing his hair from the tied ponytail it was in. She began to stroke his hair, which only made Techno sleepier. Eventually, Y/N heard gentle snores coming from the sleeping man.

---

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥.

Y/N laid still, careful not to awake Technoblade, who was laying peacefully on her lap. Y/N admired the man, deciding to adjust so that she too was laying down with Techno rested on her chest. Y/N continued to stroke his hair while their own eyelids grew heavier.

"I think I'm going to fall asleep." Y/N spoke softly, careful not to startle Techno.

"Mhm... me too..." Techno mumbled in a sleepy haze. Chuckling quietly to herself, Y/N let their eyes rest while their hand remained on top of Techno's hair, still gently moving her fingers around. All was calm, all was quiet. There were no worries, no pressures. Moments like these are the ones Y/N grew to enjoy and cherish. They don't last forever.

Happiness doesn't last forever.

---

Word count: 2,024!

Y'all really think the angst is gonna be the hog hunt part. PLEASE, I'm way to creative for that. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Also, thinking about changing the title to "My Persephone" thoughts?? Should I keep it "Blood for the Blood God"?

That's all. Bye my lovelies <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.6K 10
After escaping prison, he had nowhere to go. Everyone was looking for him, even his alliances couldn't protect him from this one, and he was so weak...
17.4K 340 10
16 year old Autumn grew up in sunny Florida, but when her dad gets a job offer in England, she and her family are forced to move. Luckily for beach l...
12.5K 270 22
Tommyinnit's older sister (y/n) finds out about the dream smp after hearing tommy screaming from his room, then (y/n) hacks into to smp out of curios...