JUST BEST FRIENDS

By Samfreddy

Have you ever been madly in love with your childhood best friend, but they never loved you the same way? I me... More

CHAPTER 1: THE CHALLENGE.
CHAPTER 2: THE TURN DOWN.
CHAPTER 3: HOPE.
CHAPTER 4: SWEET CANDY.
CHAPTER 6: THE PROMISE.
CHAPTER 7: LISTEN TO THE RADIO.
CHAPTER 8: HEARTBREAK ON A FULL MOON.
CHAPTER 9: THE REQUEST.
CHAPTER 10: ALL THE BEST.
CHAPTER 11: THE WARNING.
CHAPTER 12: THE DISCUSSION.
CHAPTER 13: A BIG MISTAKE.
CHAPTER 14: A SAD LOSS.
CHAPTER 15: A BLOODY NIGHTMARE.
CHAPTER 16: EMOTIONS.
CHAPTER 17: HAKUNA MATATA.
CHAPTER 18: FINAL WARNING.
CHAPTER 19: SUGAR AND SPICE.
CHAPTER 20: SHOTS GONE WRONG.
CHAPTER 21: LOVE IS BLIND.
CHAPTER 22: CHAOS.
CHAPTER 23: REVELATIONS.
CHAPTER 24: WELCOME TO LAGOS, BABY.
CHAPTER 25: LOVE OR LUST?
CHAPTER 26: PROOF.
CHAPTER 27: MAYHEM.
CHAPTER 28: INDECISION.
CHAPTER 29: HEART TO HEART.
CHAPTER 30: MOVING ON.
CHAPTER 31: PEACE OF MIND.
CHAPTER 32: CONSEQUENCES.
CHAPTER 33: COMPLICATIONS.
CHAPTER 34: RECONCILIATION.
CHAPTER 35: A WAKE-UP CALL.
CHAPTER 36: DEEP REGRET.
CHAPTER 37: KARMA STRIKES.
CHAPTER 38: THE BIG NEWS.
CHAPTER 39: A DREAM COME TRUE.
CHAPTER 40: MEMORIES.
CHAPTER 41: HOMICIDE.
CHAPTER 42: GOODBYE.
CHAPTER 43: RIP.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BOOK PROMOTION.

CHAPTER 5: TRUTH OR DARE.

985 201 28
By Samfreddy

#JUST_BEST_FRIENDS

Author: Sam Freddy

CHAPTER 5: TRUTH OR DARE.

-
-
-

When she returned from the distant store with Tayo and Anastasia, Idara was beyond surprised to meet the others sitting on some iron benches in the Lagoon Front, playing a nasty game of Truth or Dare. Somehow, they all happened to be the only ones relaxing there tonight, but Idara wasn't sure, so she looked around and figured out that - for what seemed to be the first time in history - there were no other students or security guards in the area but just the group, all by themselves. It was complete freedom like never before.

Luckily for them, the illumination from the bright streetlights didn't really cover the small area where they occupied, which technically meant that there were less chances of them getting caught if the game got nastier with time.

On their arrival, Yomi asked Idara, Tayo and Anastasia to join the game, and, of course, they agreed without hesitation.

"So what are the rules?" Idara asked as she sat down on a big, old log of wood, referring to nobody in particular. "I need to know."

"There is only one rule," said Isioma, who looked somewhat drunk right where she sat. "Just one rule, baby girl."

Idara raised an eyebrow. "Which is?"

"No darn rule!" Isioma guffawed, sipping from a chilled bottle of Heineken. "It's a pure game. Raw. Wild. Nasty. No long talk. You in or you out?"

Idara noticed that all eyes were on her. If she said no, then the others would probably take her for a weakling and a killjoy, so she said, "Okay. This sounds fun. I'm totally in."

"Right choice, baby girl." Isioma gave her the thumbs-up, before asking, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

Isioma cackled. "Are you a virgin?"

Shyly, Idara looked down and said, "No, I'm not."

"Whoa! Like, for real?" Isioma and Yomi exchanged glances. "But you look so innocent, baby girl. I can't believe this. Who deflowered you?"

"Does it really matter, miss?"

Isioma gave Yomi a fiery glare. "Oga, respect yourself o. I wasn't talking to you, sir. And, no, it doesn't really matter. But now that you asked, why do I have this feeling that you were the one behind it?"

Yomi frowned at once. "With all due respect, I need you to shut your silly mouth, miss. Stop saying what you don't know. Idara and I have been bosom friends right from our mothers' wombs. She's, like, two years older than me, and, apart from that, she's my legit alter ego. Someone I call fam. So wudup?"

Isioma burst out laughing. "Baba don vex o. See how he's even explaining as if he wants to cry," she took another sip of her beer and facepalmed amid laughter. "Guilty conscience don flog am tire. Sorry, sir, you hear?"

Laughing calmly, Candice intervened with, "Please can we just move on with the game, people?"

"Oya, go on, babe." Isioma nodded at Idara. "Sharp sharp, abeg. No time."

"Okay. So, Uncle TY," Idara smiled at Tayo, "Truth or Dare?"

Tayo smiled back. "Truth."

"Mmm. Why are you so tall?" Idara demonstrated with her hands, wide-eyed. "You are taller than everyone here. What's the secret? Let us know."

"What kind of dumb question is that?" Betty's voice was incredibly loud. "It's in his genes, for heaven's sake. Ask him something dirty jor. Stop being a softy already."

Instead of taking offense, Idara simply snickered at that. "All right, ma. I've heard you," she said politely, looking back at Tayo. "So, uh, Mr. Tayo, have you ever masturbated, sir?"

Anastasia instantly gave Idara a funny look, as if she was unimpressed with what she just asked her brother. But Idara paid no attention to her friend. It was all part of the game, after all.

"Honestly, I have. So many times. But that was when I was still in the world sha." Tayo confessed confidently. "I don't do it anymore. I'm now a born again Christian."

"Well done, bro." Idara clapped her hands merrily. "Who's next?"

Tayo looked at his sister, but before he could even speak, she chose Truth.

"Okay. Nice one," he said. "So what is your weirdest sexual fantasy?"

"That's very simple." Anastasia smiled cheekily. "A one night stand with the famous John Cena and-"

"Keep on dreaming, ma'am." Jonathan interrupted her, laughing. "I hate to break it to you, but you'll never see him in your life. Not even in your next life. I guarantee you."

Everyone except Anastasia burst into laughter when they understood the double meaning under Jonathan's joke. For some reason, Anastasia didn't find the joke funny, but she decided to let it slide, anyway. To her, arguing with Jonathan was not worth it at all. He was nothing but a devoted clown. An ignorant, insignificant nitwit that wasn't worthy of her precious time. Ignoring him was simply the best option at that very moment.

"That's a good one. Really." Candice applauded Jonathan's effort and winked at him. "Next person, please."

"I choose Dare." Steve spoke up at once. "Please take it easy on me."

"Yeah. Sure." Anastasia hissed and rolled her eyes dramatically. "I dare you to kiss Jordan, French style."

"Eww!" Steve's face automatically contorted with disgust. "That is so gross. Hell! How the hell am I supposed to do that?"

"Well, for starters, you are an effeminate guy, so it shouldn't be so hard for you, sissy." Anastasia counted off with her well-manicured fingers. "Secondly, this is your chance to come out clean on your sexuality. I've always known you are bisexual, Stevey, so stop pretending to be irritated by my words and just do what you gotta. I know you want this as much as Jordan does. And, finally, you don't have a choice, mister. You must do it."

Defeated, Steve stood up and walked over to Jordan's seat. Within a minute, the dare was completed, and he returned to his seat with a self-satisfied smile on his face.

In fact, Alice and Betty were so turned on by the intense French kiss between the guys that they both clapped and cheered and wished that they could do it again some other time.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" Anastasia chortled with her eyes fixated on Steve's face. "You can thank me later, sissy."

Steve sniggered as he focused on the chubby lady sitting right across from him. "T or D?"

"I'll go with the latter. I darn tootin' love the D." Alice grinned at her attempt of a double meaning joke, which clearly wasn't good enough because nobody laughed. "Give me your best shot, homeboy."

"Okay, then. You asked for it." Steve grinned too, albeit evilly. "Now, Alice, I dare you to cut a piece of bread from the plastic bag on your lap and then put your hand into that big crab hole over there for five minutes."

"What?!" Alice gasped with profound dread. "That is insane! It's madness! What if it pinches me and I die?"

Immediately she said that, a wave of laughter from everyone else engulfed the cold night air. "Quit being overly dramatic, homegirl." Steve could hardly contain himself from laughing. "You can't possibly die of an ordinary pinch from a crab. I've been there, once. It'll only hurt for a couple of minutes. On God!"

Having been motivated by Steve, Alice got off the bench and did all what she was told to do without any further excuses. With her hand buried in the big, rough, dark hole, Alice waited nervously, preparing for the worst but still praying for the best.

One minute passed by, but nothing happened. Two minutes ticked past, yet nothing fascinating occurred. Then three, then four, and then five, which finally concluded the challenging dare, just like that.

As a token of her appreciation, Alice dropped the small piece of bread in the moist hole for the nice, friendly crab to feast on whenever it decided to surface.

"Apparently, Mister or Miss Krabbs is on my side. It wants no trouble tonight. Lucky me." Alice danced victoriously to her seat. "In your face, Steve! Joke's on you!"

"Stop making noise jare. You were lucky, that's all." Betty sounded cold as ice. "Let us continue biko. Dare me, Alice."

"Your wish is my command, princess." Alice curtsied low before sitting down with grace. "Thou royal highness, I beseech thee to dip thy golden hand into Jonathan's genital area and stroke his one-eyed dragon for a minute, and I implore that thou doest it with haste, master."

Betty hissed out loud. "It's not as if I am afraid to do it o, but you could've given me someone better na," she complained crabbily, eyeing Alice badly. "Out of all the fine men here, you gave me a local baboon. Pathetic!"

"Go on, call me names. I don't give a flying damn." Jonathan licked his lips lustfully, motioning for Betty to come closer with his index finger. "All I know is that you are going to give me a handjob, come what may. So come on, boo-boo. Come to slim zaddy."

Reluctantly, Betty went over there to do the dirty business. If there was a better word in place of horrible, she would've used that instead to mark the bitter experience which she hoped not to ever relive till the day she'd die for good.

Frankly, putting up with Jonathan's animalistic moans was beyond torturous for Betty. She was even surprised she made it all the way to the end when the given time elapsed.

As expected, everyone laughed as Betty went back to her spot and washed her hands with soda water. "Disgusting-ass pig," she cussed under her breath, frowning, and wishing she had a hand sanitizer with her. "Next!"

Jordan heard her clearly, since he sat right beside her. "My turn, folks. I pick, uh, Truth, I guess."

Buckling his belt, Jonathan questioned absently, saying, "If you weren't gay, who among these pretty girls would you love to bang?"

Jordan looked around for a moment, smiling to himself. "Isioma, for sure."

Isioma instantly bit her lower lip, sexily. "Why, if I may ask?"

"'Cause you're very hot and hilarious. Your personality is like a magnet which I am helplessly drawn to. You are just yourself, and I like that so much, for real."

"Likewise." Isioma wetted her lips sensually. "I'm always here if you ever need me, hottie."

"I'll keep that in mind." Jonathan gave her a friendly smile before facing Yomi. "So what's it gonna be, bro? Make your choice."

"Dare, straight up!"

"Alrighty, let's do this!" Jordan rubbed his palms together with excitement. "I dare you to fondle Candice's breasts, right now."

Jordan's dare was absolutely shocking to both Idara and Yomi himself. If looks could kill, Jordan would've died from the mean stare they both gave him for a moment.

Having no clue about what to do, Yomi gazed at Candice as if he was seeking her consent before taking action.

In response, Candice tittered babyishly as she said, "No, really, I don't mind at all. It's just a game, anyway. Humour us all by doing what you gotta."

With that, Yomi went ahead to perform his task, and by the time he was done with it, everyone else but Idara found it arousing and humorous. But, unfortunately, there was nothing she could do about it than to assure herself that it was all based on the game and nothing more than that. Nothing personal at all; no strings attached, she earnestly hoped, facing the bare ground to avoid eye contact with everybody around her.

Slowly adjusting her bra, Candice took a breath of fresh air, and said, "Wow. That was pretty intense. You guys won't believe this, but I'm so wet already. But, um, whatever. I go for Dare."

"Cool." Yomi scratched the back of his neck after receiving a painful mosquito bite. "I dare you to walk far into the lagoon and stay in the water for two minutes."

"Haba nau!" Candice exclaimed instantly, wide-eyed. "What if there's a mamiwota deep down inside, looking for who to eat? What if it takes me away? Is that how I'll just die?"

Yomi stifled a chuckle. "That is the whole point of it, miss. C'mon, go on. Humour us, too."

In order to impress Yomi, Candice jogged all the way to the pavement, and then she confidently got in the water after removing her shoes.

Funnily enough, Candice's confidence was cut short barely a minute into her task. Panting and screaming like a dog, she ran back to her seat with her sneakers in her hands.

Everyone - including Idara - laughed at Candice's antics.

"What's funny? Ah! I don't blame you people, anyway. Seriously, I felt something in that water. Something circled my legs, like a snake," she explained, still breathing quickly. "I swear down!"

"Must've been a big rat, or a fish." Isioma shrugged in a rather unconcerned manner. "Oya, let's move on. I choose Titi."

""Titi"? Who the heck is Titi?"

"Titi as in the letter T. T for Truth, dumbo."

"Ah, I see." Candice thinned her lips, wearing her shoes back. "Well, what is your longest sex duration?"

"Thirty-seven minutes, I think."

"Wow. Impressive." Candice would've given Isioma a proper applause if her hands weren't occupied with tying her shoelaces. "So, um, over to the next person. Time's running out fast."

With a wicked grin on her face, Isioma directed her dolly eyes to Idara's spot at once. "Choose, baby girl."

Swallowing hard, Idara answered, "Dare."

Isioma literally jumped for joy as she shouted, "Idara, I dare you to kiss Yomi, AKA Daddy Yo, French style!"

Woo-hoooo!!! Something big is cominggg! Leave a VOTE and a comment for this chapter if you dig it! 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 4.8K 41
{COMPLETED} "This is the sequel to The Wrong Crowd." "I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine."...
5.9K 1.7K 37
Two broken hearts trying to heal each other in a situation where family, society, peer group influence and social heirachy play major roles. How pos...
42.4K 5.3K 36
"Nimi, a frustrated church girl, encounters her biggest temptation yet when she lands herself in the arms of Lagos' most eligible bachelor..." Nimi i...
17K 4.7K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...