Exposed

Від ajash10

Stiles was laying in his bed, thinking about his Newtie, while he tossed a soft ball in the air. He caught it... Більше

➰1➰
➰2➰
➰3➰
➰4➰
➰5➰
➰7➰
➰8➰
➰9➰
➰10➰

➰6➰

6.5K 157 20
Від ajash10

Everyone agreed and settled back, while the next video appeared on the screen.

At first it was just dark, but they soon heard noise and realised that the video was just starting out dark.

"Is this-?" Thomas began but cut himself off when he remembered the rule about not talking when a video was on.

"Never knew you could run like that Stilinski." Jackson called across the room, impressed.

"Yeah, well, you pick up a bit of speed after spending 3/4 years constantly running for your life." The irritable jock snorted and looked backs towards the screen, pulling Lydia further into his side, tucked under his right arm.

"I'm guessing you broke that last rule." Peter said with amusement dripping from his voice.

"You could say that," Gally snorted, "This dumb shank disobeyed every rule and then pretty much told us all to abandon them entirely."

Everyone who knew Stiles rolled their eyes.

"Yeah. That sound just like my son." The sheriff agreed, giving Thomas a stern look.

"What is it, gang up on Thomas day, or something?" He protested, pointing at the groups accusingly.

"No one's ganging up on you, Tommy. They're just speaking their thoughts and bouncing ideas around." Newt tried to calm him, reaching over Minho to pat his knee.

Thomas nodded tensely and pushed back into his chair.

A low whistle made Thomas look over his shoulder in disbelief.

The twins looked between the screen and Gally.

"Nice push." They spoke in unison and Gally nodded in agreement.

"I may not have liked him but that didn't mean I wanted him to get himself killed."

Thomas nodded at Gally in thanks. They had overcome their personal issues after escaping the last city. Though Thomas had been a bit out of it, they both still got the gist of Gally's apology. As generic as it had ended up being.

"Damn, you really were special, Thomas. I think that's the first time I ever heard Newt swear. He did that on your first night in the glade? He must have really liked you." Minho spoke up, looking at Newt and then Thomas in amusement.

Newt just shrugged nonchalantly and looked at the screen, gulping when he saw the clip that had loaded up.

Thomas and Newt looked into each other's eyes in silence. The raging bonfire cast a warm hue across their faces and a warm spark flickered through their eyes.

They leant in slowly towards each other, their faces nearing. Both of their eyes flickered between gazing at one another and each other's lips. A smile tugging Thomas' lips into a smile.

The video cut.

"What? The first night? You two?" Gally asked, looking between them in shock.

Newt and Thomas both just shrugged and refused to make eye contact with anyone.

"You had to include Newtmas? Really? I mean, no objections here, but really?" Thomas asked CD (China Doll) girl.

She smiled sweetly and looked between them both.

"My ship sailed and I can't brag?" Both boys' eyes widened and they looked at each other in fear.

"Oh no, Newtie, she's a shipper. It's over, we're all over!" Thomas said dramatically and Newt played along, his British accent becoming prominent.

"She'll push us off the sex-ship. It's all doomed!" They held straight faces for all of 5 seconds, before cracking up with laughter and both falling into Minho's sides.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Derek asked as he looked at Stiles.

"It was bad enough that you ran into the maze, against the rules- might I add. But you didn't need to wait until it was practically on top of you before you ran. That's called reckless endangerment of your life." Derek criticised, shockingly enough with Peter nodding in agreement. It seems Derek had spoken what they were all thinking.

"Oh ho, that's just the tip of the iceberg. You'll see plenty more of these kinds of stunts." Newt said with a resigned grin.

Thomas looked at him incredulously.

"Excuse you but I think I remember you backing every single one of my plans, even the stupid ones that I knew were stupid."

Newt grinned and leant forward in his seat to look across at him.

"I didn't back your plans, I backed you. There's a difference. You'd have never survived if I wasn't there to bail you out, and don't pretend otherwise."

Thomas smiled at his best friend and husband.

"You're right. I'd probably be lying in a ditch somewhere."

Newt laughed and nodded.

"Ain't that the truth."

"The special one." Minho and Gally both whispered towards Thomas, fist bumping afterwards.

They looked between Thomas and Newt and the two aforementioned boys just shared a smile, while everyone else watched the interaction with interest.

"You know, I'm still trying to figure out what this is."Allison spoke and gestured at the two boys.

"Like, are you close like Stiles and Scott or are you something different?"

Thomas grinned at her, masking his own unease at what he knew they would see later.

"Stay tuned."

"Damn. I still hate her." Gally muttered, getting nods from all of the scorchers, apart from Newt and Thomas, who stayed silent and just watched.

"Y'know, I think she may have actually tried to stab me if you guys hadn't told her about saying my name in her sleep. She could be a bit mental at times." Thomas hummed thoughtfully, getting a jab in the ribs from Minho.

"What is it with you and grabbing knives Rapp?" He looked back at Hurley and shook his head.

"It's different. That one wasn't being swung at me so it wasn't really dangerous. And grabbing knives by the blade has saved my neck on several separate occasions. Namely, the Ghost situation(?)" he said with a raised brow and Hurley gave an unimpressed tut, sitting back in his seat with his arms crossed.

Thomas looked on at his mentor in amusement, finding his annoyance funny. Though, he bet that he would pay for it later. A dirty mission or a vomit-worthy target. Something horrible.

"You're heading for Iraq at this rate." Hurley muttered, making Thomas frown.

And it was in that moment, he knew, he messed up.

A small smile formed on his lips after he turned his face away from his boss, amused by his own thoughts.

"Let's keep going."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3.2K 457 31
One day W.I.C.K.E.D went to beacon hills to pick more subjects for their first trial. They knew everything about beacon hills, about werewolves, bans...
573 35 21
My breath quickens as the contraption I was forced into - who knows how long ago - moves. After what feels like an eternity, the space around me stil...
16K 405 28
Newtmas But it's teenwolfxmaze runner Stiles is Tommy but lost his memory or something like that
4K 98 11
Newt moves into the small town of Beacon Hills with his little sister Sonya. He doesn't remember anything about the first 14 years of his life. Only...