[Under Re-Write] Izuku Ilpyo:...

By armoredlord1115

Izuku Ilpyo formerly known as Izuku Yagi was the son of both the number one hero All Might and Number 5 hero... More

Izuku Information
A Father Will! (Chapter 1)
Saint Rage (Chapter 2)
A Tomboy (Chapter 3)
Meeting Parents (Chapter 4)
Confession! (Chapter 5)
Sludge Incident (Chapter 6)
Family Confrontation (Chapter 7)
A Visit to Oraeguk(Chapter 9)
Mori Training (Chapter 10)

A Direct Contract! (Chapter 8)

5.7K 109 5
By armoredlord1115

--------------------------------------

NO ONE POV: 

--------------------------------------

It has been a month ever since Izuku was taken by his new family which were his aunt and uncle, the place he was staying at was quite big there were no one around except for them as Izuku had learned that most of Daewi and Mira men and women had died back then due to the war and selfishness as Daewi was quite in love with Mira and didn't want to kill her that resulted in all of his men and women to be slaughtered by Mira who was brainwashed at the time but at the end of everything they were happy as they managed to get with each other despite the odds although they felt amount of guilt and regret at the amount of death. 

Some of those who were still alive from there army were told to live there life to the fullest and to find a family of there own as Daewi didn't want the same thing to repeat itself, they were quite understanding and left to the world to find a new purpose in life leaving both Mira and Daewi to make up for there lost time. Izuku in this month had managed to bond with both Mira and Daewi and he could definitely see them as parents figures they had also trained him to use his power to the fullest without backlash. 

As for Itsuka Kendo, Izuku had been able to visit her two days a week in Friday and Saturday and they managed to make up for the 5 days they were way from each other, as for the Yagi's they were obviously looking for Izuku trying to make amends for there actions but they came empty handed there bonds with the other families were severed as they no longer was seen trustworthy. 

We could see Izuku laying on the bed resting himself as he try to drift into sleep before he found himself opening his eye once more to see a giant man with Nine tails around he looked like he was stuck in the wall red spears appeared in parts of his body and was looking on the ground as his hair was covering his eyes. 

Izuku: ...Where am I?

Nine Tails: You are awake...my host... 

Suddenly what appeared to be a beast made out of rock appeared startling Izuku but the Nine tails without moving it's head said. 

Nine Tails: You may go.

The beast nod it's head before it walked away in the shadows of the dark room as Izuku looked back at the Nine Tails quite curious as he didn't expect to meet the Nine tails so suddenly and early. 

Nine Tails: He's my right arm who served me in heaven in the past. He helped me escape and ended up a low-level Monster...

Izuku (Scratch his cheek): How is a monster...different from god?

Nine Tails: If Gods like us, they call us god. If they don't, they expel us from heaven calling us monsters or goblins. 

The Nine Tails who was still chained raised his head slightly as he looked at his host knowing that Park Ilpyo had never really gave to much details in his letter and he couldn't fully blame him. 

Nine Tails: All This may be confusing to you. So let me explain in detail...A Long time ago, I was betrayed by the First Great Jade Emperor Okhwang. To take revenge, I destroyed heaven and ran away to the ground but my wound were to deep. Eventually, I split my soul and body... And left my body in Oraeguk... While I sent my soul to the human world in order to look for a host for my soul. After spending centuries looking for my host, I finally found one. It was your great grandfather. Perhaps I was to hasty...Your great grandfather couldn't handle my power...and ended up dying on the street... So I moved on to his son or your grandfather in your case, but he died even before I manifested my powers. So in the end I moved on to your father Park Ilpyo the best host I've always looked for and to be honest he exceeded my expectation time and time again as he used my power along with his martial arts and achieved a lot of great things... I was sadden when he had died as well as he had a lot of things he wanted to achieve that's why as per his last request I moved on to you his only son, to ensure that your safe I leaked some of my powers which you used unconsciously and that is to know if you are able to handle my power. 

Izuku: I see, so I assume I am able to control your power if not a good portion of it. 

Nine Tails: Correct, right now you are using what you humans would call a scrap of power and in order for you to use my true powers that has managed to put fear into the great Jade Emperor and the other gods you have to make a direct contract with me. 

Izuku: First I need to understand what is direct Contract?

Nine Tails: You human beings borrow power from us which is only part of it. If you make a direct contract with me, you can use all of my power.

Izuku: Well since you and father had history together and he seem to trust you enough to ask of you to choose me to be your host then I accept. 

Nine Tail (Grin): Good, now here is what you should do now say...

--------------------------------------

NO ONE POV:

LOCATION: DAEWI AND MIRA ROOM

--------------------------------------

We could see both Mira and Daewi sitting on there bed talking with each other as nothing interesting happened so far before a burst of power shaked everything around them, Mira and Daewi eye widen as they had felt this power once and that is when Ilpyo had made a direct contract with the Nine Tails. 

Mira: Could he...

Daewi (Smile): He sure did let's go check it out. 

Both Mira and Daewi stood up as they walked towards Izuku room to see him with both white Fox ears and white hair there were flames around his elbow. Izuku looked behind him before he smiled at seeing Daewi and Mira. 

Daewi (Smirk): So you finally done it, good job!

Mira: So you finally made a direct contract. 

Izuku: Yes, I did he was quite a chill dude. 

Daewi (Sweat drop): Well he is chill and all but has bad tempered as you father had once messed with him by refusing a direct contract and got a little pissed. 

Izuku (Laugh): Well dad trust him so I trust him more than enough. 

Mira: Well we will have to train you to control your power because if you go out in the human world untamed well things will go south very quickly. 

Izuku: Well I understand he pretty much told me that he destroyed heaven in his rage so I am aware of my abilities. 

Daewi: Well good thing you know what you have right now although you will have to learn how to unleash tail like your dad but that will require a lot of training in the future we might also have to knock on Mori door at a much later date. 

Izuku: Okay!

Izuku then de-transform from his Nine Tail form as Mira hugged him making sure to give him a good night kiss although it made him embarrass but nonetheless he appreciated it, he received a hug from Daewi before he decided to return to sleep once more with no interruption. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 11.2K 50
Izuku hated his life. He hates school to how distant his mother is from him. Ever since that day, a year after getting told he was quirkless, it's be...
44.7K 904 36
After years after his mother's death, things have took a great turn. He was diagnosed with a dormant quirk that only takes a miracle to awaken. Later...
3.2K 102 5
The night is cold as the quirkless Izuku Yagi wanders in an effort to find safe lodgings. Why? Because he ran away after being suicide baited, denied...
283K 3.6K 34
izuku yagi, he was born into a great life. but when he turned four he was forgotten, neglected, bullied, and abused. years later he discovered someth...