The Shy Girl ✔

De cat_lover_4life

' "Will you still love me when I'll be broken?" I mumbled as he slowly caressed my face. "Would you stop lov... Mai multe

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
Chapter 6
7
Chapter 8 - Don't judge a movie by its DVD cover.
Chapter 9- About That Night
Chapter 10 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 11 - Books and Coffee
Chapter 12- Bad boys read too.
Chapter 13- Getting punished for someone else's sins.
Chapter 14 - The Hospital
Chapter 15- Ice skating
Chapter 16- Date
Chapter 17- The Betrayal
Chapter 18 - He likes you
New Covers
Chapter 19- Happy Birthday to me
Chapter 20 - Nightmares and Cupcakes
Chapter 21 - The Anonymous
Chapter 22 - Shopping
Chapter 23 - The Winter Formal
Chapter 24- Here we go again
Chapter 25- Two strangers sharing the same memories
Chapter 26 - Confessions
Chapter 27- Messages From A Stranger
Chapter 28- Happy New Year
Chapter 29- Getting Back Home
Chapter 30 - Old Friends And Secrets Revealed
~ Aesthetics ~
Chapter 31- First Date As A Couple
Chapter 32- Camping
Bonus - Valentine's Day
~ Sequel ~
Editing- IMPORTANT
Chapter 33- One Hell Of A Trip
Chapter 34- Airplane mode
Chapter 35- Hola preciosa
Chapter 36- The Photo Of Truth
Chapter 38- Unwanted Disneyland Trip
Chapter 39- Goodbye.
Sneak peak
Book 2: Chapter one- Jealousy.
Chapter 2- Forever Yours
Chapter 3- I Love You Most
Chapter 4- Skylar.
Skylar
Skylar

Chapter 37-Late Night Betrayal

643 23 1
De cat_lover_4life

But she's beautiful, she looks kind, she probably gives you butterflies

I hope you're happy, but not like how you were with me
I'm selfish, I know, I can't let you go
So find someone great but don't find no one better
I hope you're happy, I wish you all the best, really
Say you love her, baby, just not like you loved me
And think of me fondly when your hands are on her
I hope you're happy, but don't be happier

~Olivia Rodrigo-Happier~

Adam's POV

Last night felt like a blur. My whole body is sore and my head feels like shit. I got up only to not recognize my surroundings. I was in a bed, that's all I could think of. I was alone tho, no girl so I must've dreamed about some weird stuff last night.

My head was pounding as I tried lifting myself up from the fluffy sheets of the king sized bed.

Oh shit. Emma. I never spoke to her last night. Where the fuck was I all night, then?

As my memories started to slowly sink in my eyes went wide as I was telling myself that it can't be real.

All I remember is that I kissed some random girl and then somehow I got into my right mind and told her to fuck off because I have a girlfriend. How am I going to confess what I did to her? She will hate me.

I decided that I am going to get some flowers and breakfast. Maybe she will forgive me. I thought to myself as I got ready to face one of the worst days of my life. It's like I'm becoming my dad. He used to hurt my mom physically and emotionally.

' "Adam, listen to me. Your father is here earlier tonight so go, run and hide in your closet and don't get out of there until the shouting stops." Mumbled mother while pushing my little body away from the livingroom.

"But, mother, why can't we just run away? I don't like him hurting you, we can run away together and he won't have to ruin our lives anymore." I whined and pulled at her shirt as tears went down my puffy cheeks.

"Sweetheart, we've talked about this. I tried making money so we can get out of here but he found them and spent them all on his bar friends." She whispered as she hugged me tightly but my sobs were getting louder as I was having another panic attack.

"Mary, I'm home! Where the fuck are you, bitch?!" Mother pushed me inside my room and closed the door behind her. The last glance I got was her worried blue eyes staring into my green forest ones."'

I can vividly remember that night because the screams didn't stop until the next morning. That night I sat hopeless in my closet, trying to make my tears fade away. Father thought me that only little girls cry, men don't shed even one tear. He was wrong. He never loved my mother or me and I just got used to living like that. Back then I couldn't do anything but, now, I can.

I became just like my father. The men I promised that I will kill if he even looked into my eyes.

I was embarrassed of my actions and I felt sorry but she must've slept with that jerk too. I'll kill him if he touches her again.

Emma's POV

My head felt like a million needles punctured it and I absolutely hated it. I tried opening my eyes but the light was just too bright so I covered my face with a blanket.

"Come on dormilona, it's time to face your day and punch in it the face." I heard Sebastian yell from the bathroom as I groaned into my pillow.

Half of what I what happened last night is a blur and I just hope that Sebastian or Skylar were there so they can enlighten me.

"Why does my head hurt so badly." I mumbled as I crawled out of the fluffy sheets.

I put a blanket around my body and pulled the curtains inside so the sun won't blind me.

"Well, let's just say drinking isn't for you." Mumbled Sebastian through his toothbrush as he continued to brush his teeth.

"What's that smell?" I wondered as I frowned and scrunched my nose.

"That would be, you." My eyes went wide as Sebastian's words hit me and I looked down at my clothes.

"Here, it will help with the headache." He said while handing me an aspirin and a cup of water.

"What happened last night, exactly?" I whispered as I kicked Sebastian out of the bathroom so that I could take a shower.

"I'll tell you but I don't think you want to know, cara bonita." Yelled Sebastian from the other side of the door as I let my blanket fall to the ground and took my clothes off.

I turned on the water and let the cold drops fall all over my body. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths, trying to remember what happened last night.

"Sebastian forgot his jacket. I should go back to our room and drop it there."

The shampoo slowly covered my whole hair as I massaged my scalp, waiting for my head to clear a little bit.

"The room's empty and the shower is on so looks like he's taking a shower. I left his jacket on the side of his bed and looked at his camera that was laying down on his pillow."

I bit my lower lip as the cold water hit my back too, as I washed my hair along with my body.

"I looked through some of the photos that he had taken tonight. There was a photo of me and Skylar dancing or random photos of people. As I was scrolling through them the gallery came to a stop as my eyes got watery and my heart broke into a million pieces. I can't believe it, I won't."

I dropped the towel that I was holding previously before my mind exploded with all the thoughts from last night.

"Gatita? Are you ok in there?" I heard Sebastian's voice from the other side of the door.

"Why? Why did he do it, Sebastian?" I wondered as tears overwhelmed me making me weak once again.

"It's going to be ok. Em, I pray that he has a good explanation for his actions." I hear him mumbling before the doors of the room were shut with force.

Sebastian's POV

I made my way to the rooftop and looked around, trying to find Adam. Unfortunately, or, lucky for him, I couldn't find him.

I decided that it will be better if I talk to Skylar, Emma's best friend, and explain what happened to her. She will understand better than me.

I hesitantly knocked on her door but not even after the second knock I see a guy shorter than me opening the door, shirtless.

"Skylar?!" I yelled hoping that she will not let me here at the door with this guy.

"Sorry about that, I was getting dressed." She giggled and took a glance at the shirtless guy that kept giving her seductive looks.

"Emma needs you, can't talk here, I'll explain on the way to my room." I explained shortly and grabbed her arm as I started dragging her to my room.

"What's going on, Sebastian?" She asked concerned but confused at the same time.

"Adam cheated on her last night after he had way too much to drink and then I apparently took a photo of him and the girl that is my ex and I have no idea how she's here before you ask oh and Emma saw the photo while I was taking the shower." I finished my sentence right as we got in front of the room. Skylar looked shocked at me but then her face expressed anger and madness.

"Nobody hurts my chica. Adam is so about to meet a new side of me. Thay fucking bastard knows that Emma is very sensitive and he still hurts her? I will rip his head off." She yelled and as she began to walk away but I caught her by her arms and pulled her into a hug.

"Listen, Skylar. I might not know you very well but I know that you're there for you friends and Emma needs you right now so don't let her down." I explained trying to understand what's going on since I've only met these girls a day ago.

"You handle Adam, I'll talk to Emma. Meet you in the lobby in an hour." She said with confidence as I nodded showing her that I understood what I had to do.

I was cheated on. It wasn't fun. I still remember the lonely nights after I realized that I was all alone. No more cuddling, no more goodmorning kisses and no more her. It is the loneliness that kills us in the end. The fact that now we have to survive with the fact that they're gone and that our whole routine needs to change for us to be ok one day.

I made my way to Adam's room as anger overwhelmed my body.

Cheating on someone means not only that you don't have respect for the other person but also that you don't respect yourself enough to be loyal to a person. I have a saying and that is: Never do something to someone that you wish they wouldn't have done to you. I will forever hold on to that statement. If Emma would've cheated on Adam he would've been mortified so why would he cheat on her, knowing how that would make her feel? It is just unbelievable.

I knocked on his door with force but no one answered.

"Seb?" I heard the voice that keeps hunting my dreams.

"Sofia?Qué estás haciendo aquí?"I asked as her pale face looked at the floor, her eyes never following mine.
(What are you doing here?)

"About last night. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry." She mumbled while playing with her hair.

"Sorry? Sorry for what? We're not together. Go and say sorry to the girl whose boyfriend you just fucked." I wanted to yell at her, to make her feel sorry for what she did but I'm not one to take revenge on someone.

"He never mentioned anything about having a girlfriend." She whispered mostly to herself but since I was a few inches away from her I heard it.

"Ofcourse he wouldn't. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have better things to do than stay here and chat." I mumbled with indifference as I stepped away from her shocked figure and waited for the elevator to arrive.

Where could Adam be? I wondered as I entered the elevator.

I have no idea what Sofia is doing here but I don't want to know either.

Suddenly, the doors of the elevator revealed just the person that I was looking for.

"You still have the courage to look into my eyes?" He groaned while rolling his eyes. He was dressed in all black and carried a big bouquet of roses in one hand and a bag that had breakfast written on it.

"If you think that this is how she's going to forgive you, then, you're wrong." I explained as he ignored me.

"Stop hurting her. At some point she will be so broken that the pieces will be too hard to be put together. Her heart can only take so much. I was cheated on and I never got over it. I was able to move on but you never forget, you just have to live with those thoughts for the rest of your life." I sighed as the doors of the elevator revealed my floor and we both got out.

"Just think about this. Would you treat yourself the same way you treated her? If yes then I'm sorry but with all due respect she deserves better than this. But if your answer is going to be no then you should try harder for her. I can see the way she starts glowing whenever you're around. That glow is something special, and once you lose it, it's gone forever." He just kept walking in front of me, not uttering a word.

Finally, we were in front of her room. Goodluck Adam, you're going to need it.

Hey guys ♡ I'm back ayy♡ I'm so sorry for not updating in the past two months:( I'll update next week again:33 until then, stay pretty and kind y'all.

Love youuu ♡♡

Xoxo-Cat Lover♡

Word count:2130
Published:02.06.2021

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.3K 159 30
~Cover by me~ WARNING: I created this book years ago so it is a bit um cringy I am working on a new version of it called "Midnight Rose" if you'd be...
4.7K 119 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
4.8K 104 59
Ava is eighteen and has never been kissed. She goes off to college hoping that some guy will sweep her off her feet. Unfortunately, she finds that...
29.6M 874K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...