Arrange Marriage||Taehyung ff...

By PayalSharma671

y/n and Taehyung who are no way in love with each other are arranged into a marriage by their parents...how w... More

Part-1
Part -2
Part-3
Part-4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part -8
Part - 9
Part -10
Part -11
Part - 12
Part -13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part- 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part- 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part -28
Part -29
Part - 30
Part -31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
Part - 35
Part -36
Part -37
Part - 38
Part - 39
Part -40
Part - 41
Part - 42
Part - 43
Part - 44
Part - 45
Part - 46
Part - 47
Part - 48
Part - 49
Part - 50
Part - 51
Part -52
Part 53
Part - 54
Part -55
Part - 56
Part -57
Part - 58
Part - 59
Part - 60
BONUS

Part -61

75.2K 3.2K 2K
By PayalSharma671

(please answer the question I asked at the end!)

3 months later
Y/n's POV

Tae-hee is 9 months old already...I can't just digest the fact that she is growing so fast...it feels like just yesterday when I heard her first cry.
But look at her now....she keeps on blabbing mamma and dadda with lot of other noises.....yeah she calls tae dadda rather than dad, or appa.

Today...both me and tae came back early from office...don't know why, we just wanted to....and if you are wondering what about Tae-hee....then she stays at either of her grandparents house when we are at work.

Right now I am in the room, Tae-hee is playing with her plushies on the bed and I am seeing the photos we took last night at Lisa and Kunpimook's engagement party.

Yeah right!..Their relationship really worked out and they are engaged now.

While I was scrolling through the photos, from the corner of the eye I saw Tae-hee trying to stand up with the support of the headboard.

I quickly turned towards her.

I looked at her with anticipation, but as she stood up she feel down again and I giggled.

I quickly took her in my arms giving her kisses all over the face.

And called tae who is in the bathroom.

Y/n - " Tae..come out fast."

I shouted.

Tae - " Coming!"

He shouted back from inside.

After few seconds he came out drying his hands.

Tae - " What happened?"

I took Tae-hee from the bed and made her sit on the floor.

We have installed a soft fluffy material on the floor of our room so that even if she falls she won't get hurt.

Y/n - " Take, out the phone and start recording...she is trying to stand up maybe she will take her first step....I want to record it."

His eyes lit up.

He quickly took out his phone.

I placed Tae-hee near the couch and she started standing up with the help of the couch.

Tae was recording her and I was looking at her again with anticipation.

She finally stood up but as she was about to take the first step she fell down again.

Making me and tae laugh.

Even her small actions just enlighten our life.

Then she again stood up anddddd she falls again.

After three four times falling..she stands again and this time she finally took her most anticipated first step.

And both me and tae just felt soo happy and started clapping and praising her, which made her look at us in confusion and.....she falls again.

Another try.

She stands up again.

Y/n - " Aegiyaa....come to mama..come fast."

I said squatting down and extending my arms.

She slowly took a step and with three more stumbling steps she was in my arms.

I picked her up spinning her around which made her giggle.

Tae switched off the recording and came to us, taking Tae-hee from me.

He kissed her cheeks.

Tae - " I am so proud of you, my princess."

Y/n - " She took her first step today...soon she'll be running around the house."

I said with glistened eyes.

Tae - " I know right."

He said hugging me with his one arm on the other arm he was holding our babygirl.

Time skip
Around 2 years later

Today is Sunday...but I am still very tired....why?....Because today I went shopping with Lisa and Dahyun....we mainly shopped for Lisa and her upcoming baby...yeah! She is pregnant.

Me and Dahyun decided to leave our girls with their dads for today.....and went out to enjoy are girl time.

I just hope tae hasn't struggled much...because he never actually have taken care of Tae-hee all alone, so.🤷‍♀️

I reached our apartment and opened the door.

There was no one downstairs.

It was so silent so I thought Tae-hee is asleep.

I mentally praised Tae for making her fall asleep because it's really a task.

I entered our room happily.

And what I saw in front of me made my eyes widen and jaw drop.

I blinked my eyes twice.

Tae was sitting on the bed and my three year old daughter was standing in front of him doing his makeup and and all my makeup kits were scattered around, most of it was destroyed.

Y/n - " KIM TAEHYUNG! KIM TAE-HEE!"

I shouted angrily.

Both of them flinched hard and looked at me shocked.

Y/n - " What is happening here?"

I said crossing my arms with an angry face.

Tae removed those extra large glasses he was wearing.

I walked towards one side of the bed still crossing my arms.

Tae-hee quickly stood behind Tae protecting herself.

My eyes went to my makeup fallen on the bed mercilessly.

I picked up my eye - shadow pallet which was ruined

Y/n - " My favorite eye-shadow pallet!!"

I whined.

Y/n - " Who did t-"

Tae and Tae-hee - "Runnnnnnnnnnn."

As I raised my head to look at them, both of them ran downstairs.

Y/n - " Both of you...stop right there."

I said running after them.

Tae-hee - " Dadda..save me from mumma."

She said tugging his pyjamas.

Tae - " For that dadda has to first save himself from your mumma."

I ran towards them and as they saw me they again tarted running away.

Y/n - " Stop right there, both of you.....otherwise you'll see."

I warned them

Both of them instantly stopped and slowly turned around with terrified faces.

Tae-hee - " Mumma-"

Y/n - " Who destroyed my favourite eye shadow pallete."

I said glaring at them.

Both of them instantly pointed at each other.

Y/n's mind - " Seriously?..Did I left a kid to take care of another kid."

Tae-hee - " Daddaaa!!"

She whined in wisper seeing his dad pointing at her.

Tae - " But you are the one who destroyed it."

He wispered to her.

Tae-hee - " But..but you gave it to me."

She said loud enough.

Tae - " That's because you asked for it."

I came towards them and held their ears.

Tae and Tae-hee - " Ahhh!"

Y/n - " I don't care who gave and who asked.......go right now in the room and clear the mess both of you created."

I said leaving their ears.

Tae-hee - " Ok."

She said and quickly ran upstairs.

Y/n - " And you Mr.Taehyung....you will have to buy me all the makeup, you destroyed."

He smiled

Tae - " Ok"

He said imitating Tae-hee.

Then he suddenly pecked my lips and ran upstairs.

I chuckled.

Well this is not the first time this father daughter duo has created trouble for me..I am quite used to it now.

Though I am not very mad at my makeup being destroyed but I need to teach Tae-hee that what she did was wrong....and she has to correct her mistakes herself so that's why I asked her to clean the mess.

I am not a very pampering kind of mother to be honest.

And she is not a very easy kid either...she loves to create problems because she loves experimenting with the things she sees.....she is adventurous, she wants to try and do everything.

According to eomma this was exactly what Taehyung was at the age of Tae-hee....so I think she got this from her dadda.....and her dadda is reminiscing his childhood

Time skip
3 years later
Author's POV

Y/n was serving the breakfast to her 6 years old daughter who was sitting on the dining table.

Then she served herself and sat on the table to eat.

A frown was relaxing on her face.

Y/n - " Taehee...I can see that...eat the veggies too."

She said to her daughter who was sneakily avoiding eating the veggies in her plate.

Tae-hee - " Mumma..how can you know everything I am doing?"

She complained

Y/n's frown turned into a smirk.

Y/n - " Because I am your Mumma."

She said pinching her cheek.

Just then tae came there and y/n's frown came back.

He took a seat beside Tae-hee and rested his face in his palm and stared at y/n with a small smile.

Tae-hee - " Good morning dadda."

She chirped.

Tae - " Good morning princess."

Y/n - " Tae-hee, tell your dadda that his breakfast is in the kitchen...he can bring it himself."

She said focusing on her food

Tae-hee - " Dadda, mumma said your breakfast is in the kitchen you can bring it yourself."

She said leaning towards her dadda.

Tae - " Tae-hee tell your mom I would only eat if she will serve me."

He said still staring at y/n.

Tae-hee - " Mumma, dadda said he would only eat if you'll serve him."

Y/n - " Tae-hee, tell your dadda..that I am not his servant."

Tae-hee - " Dadda, mumma said she is not your servant."

Tae - " Tae-hee tell your mumma but she is my wife."

Tae-hee - " Mumma, dadda said-"

Y/n - " Tae-hee, tell your dadda I will not serve him."

She said finally looking at him.

Tae-hee - " Dadda-"

Tae - " Taehee, tell your mumma that I will not eat then."

Taehee- " M-"

Y/n - " Tae-hee, tell your dadda, that I don't care."

Taehee- " D-"

Tae - " Tae-hee tell your mumma that I love her."

Y/n - " Tae-hee tell your dadda that I hate him."

Tae - " Tae-hee tell your mumma that I am sorry."

Y/n - " Tae-hee tell your dadda that apology is not accepted."

Tae - " Taeh-"

Tae-hee - " ENOUGH."

Both of them flinched due to her shouting and looked at her.

Tae-hee - " Can you guys stop this, and talk normally."

She said annoyed.

Then she got up from the chair and walked out of there mumbling

Tae-hee - " They are even more childish than me."

As Tae-hee left y/n also stood up and walked to the kitchen followed by tae.

She started washing the plates.

And Taehyung backhugged her.

Tae - " I am sorry."

He said nuzzling his face in her hair.

Y/n - " Don't talk to me."

She said still washing the dishes.

Tae - " I promise...I will not do this again... something came up, so I couldn't make it....we will go today."

She didn't replied.

He turned her around.

Tae - " I am sorry."

He said showing pleading eyes

She sighed

Y/n - " Fine....I forgive you...but we will go today."

He immediately smiled and nodded

Tae - " Love you."

She smiled

Y/n - " Love you too."

He leaned forward capturing her lips with his, and kissed her and she also kissed him back.

Tae-hee - " If you guys are done...then can someone drop me to school."

She said putting her hand on her waist cutely.

They immediately pulled away.

Tae - " A-ah...I-I will drop you princess."

Taehee - " Come fast dadda."

Taehee left.

Y/n - " Tae, drink this juice first and take this sandwich with you."

She said handing him the glass and the sandwich.

Time skip

Tae and Taehee were in the car heading towards her school.

Tae-hee - " What did you do this time dadda?..why was mumma angry with you."

She said raising her eyebrows.

Tae sighed.

Tae - " We had to go shopping for the wedding gift of your Soobin samchon....but I forgot and came home late...so she was furious."

Taehee chuckled.

Tae-hee - " It means you slept on the couch again."

Tae - " Ye-...wait...how do you know that I sleep on the couch when she is angry."

He said giving her a glance

Tae-hee - " Pfft!...I am not a kid dadda..I know everything..okay!"

She said showing her palm.

Tae chuckled while shaking her head.

Tae - " Ok,ok..I got it, princess."

There was a moment of silence when Taehee again spoke.

Tae-hee - " Dadda, when will I get a sibling?"

Tae was taken aback by her sudden question.

Tae - " You want a sibling?"

He asked with an amused smile.

Taehee - " Yes!"

She said with a pout.

Tae - " Why?"

Taehee - " Because they are very cute...yesterday my classmate shinhye said that she got a baby sister....even jihyun unnie and youngjae oppa have baby brothers."

She said looking down.

He felt sad looking at her sad face

Tae - " I can't promise you princess...because during your time....I almost died seeing your mumma in pain...I don't know if I can see that again."

Taehee - " Pain?....Did I gave mumma pain."

She said worriedly looking at him.

He realized what he said.

Tae - " Ahh...No no..princess..it's not like that..umm..y-"

Taehee - " it's ok dadda...I was just saying..I don't want sibling."

He took a glance at her and she was playing with the music system of the car.

He sighed.

Taehee - " Dadda....drive fast...minsoo must be waiting for me."

Tae - " Minsoo?...who is Minsoo."

He said possessively.

Taehee - " He is my friend."

She said smilingly

Tae - " what friend? I never heard of him...is he your classmate...is he a good student, is-"

He said eagerly

Taehee - " Ohho! Dadda...he is my friend..not boyfriend..why are you asking so many questions?"

Tae - " Boyfriend? Who taught you about boyfriend....don't think about any boyfriend thing...it's bad..okay?......Princess! Are you listening?"

Taehee - " Oh, there is Minsoo..he is waiting...bye dadda."

She said and quickly jumped out of the car.

Tae immediately leaned towards the other side of the car to see that Minsoo but they were already gone inside.

He started the car.

Tae - " Who is this Minsoo,because of whom..my daughter even forget to kiss me goodbye........I have to protect my princess, front these stupid boys."

Time skip

Y/n - " Are you serious right now Tae....she is a six year old child...and you acting like such a possessive father....God! What will happen in her teenage?"

Tae - " What will happen...nothing would happen...she would not have a boyfriend until 25 or maybe 30."

He said thinking deeply

She looked at him in disbelief.

Y/n - " I was 'married' at 25."

She said stating the fact

Tae - " So what?"

She shook her head

Tae - " ok, forget it...but princess was asking for a sibling."

He told her to know her reaction.

She widened her eyes.

Y/n - " What?...No way....I still remember the pain from the stitches."

She said and walked out of the room.

Tae - Yeah! I remember too."

He said to himself and sighed

THEIR STORY STILL CONTINUED BUT FOR THE READERS ITS THE
END.

Thank you for supporting me by voting and writing such beautiful comments..I really cherish them and they meant a lot to me...This was my first story, I didn't had any expectations from it....but thank you so much for motivating me...your comments were the only reason I posted everyday...

THANK YOU

Lastly guys I didn't know how to exactly end it so I just did this.

And please tell me if you want a Bonus part of not...just write yes or no....please do tell...I will make according to your wish.

Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.3K 25
where the workaholic son of Jeon gets arranged marriage with taehyung who is shy, kind and sassy!!! Jeon Jungkook living with a deep secret maybe a...
338K 10.6K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...
610K 28.5K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
115K 3.3K 56
He is cold as ice and scary as hell but she is sweet as honey and beautiful as angel , He warn her not to fall in love with him but she is already fa...