✔️||Reunited-Klaus Mikaelson

By -retroclark

What if Caroline's Forbes Adoptive sister, Madison, was in a relationship with Klaus Mikaelson? They loved ea... More

Cast!!
What?! They're back!?
I'll have some Vodka.
Well, thats a bust!
Dance party!!!
Thoughts?
Thoughts pt.2?
Unplanned Vaction
Dog?
Oh no!
Me? No!
Well?
A/N
Bonus Chapter
Please Read!!

A/n

1.2K 19 1
By -retroclark

Wow! Just wow!

I never thought I would get so many reads but damn!

Thank you so much for everyone who had read this book it really mean a lot!

Y'all are amazing!

But I will really love it if y'all have me some feedbacks because I want y'all's opinion on this book and I love to read y'all ideas and whatever you have in mind.

Also the Sequel doesn't have many chapters because I am focusing on 'Shadows' since I'm almost done with it and getting ready to go to the sequel of that book.

Anyways I just wanted to say a thanks you!

So Thank You So Much For 7K
It's truly mean a lot!

I hope y'all are having an amazing day cause I am!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 129 15
Time travel is tricky, it's worse when it happens unwillingly, and you're really screwed if you can't get back to your time. What happens when Hope M...
22.9K 891 46
Hope Mikaelson has a painful past. She lost her parents at only fifteen and left with tremendous amount of responsibilities. Only, she has no idea wh...
68.1K 1.7K 52
No one tells you how much things will hurt when those you love most are ripped from your life. It's been seven years since Hope and Henry Mikaelson h...
159K 4K 35
Nina Chase has been a part of the Mikaelson family for 8 years, she even fell in love and recently married the Original Hybrid, Klaus. After imprison...