The Maid's Guide to the Mafia

By xxxnunintheclubxxx

"In a world overtaken by the mafia, there can only be one king." ---------------- Alister Mancini. His name a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Author's note
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
PLEASE READ
42
43
44
45
46
47

48

254K 8.4K 5.5K
By xxxnunintheclubxxx

Kamala's POV

Fresh memories tore their way out of my brain, ripping through my heart where I left them buried in deep inside now breaking through the coat of the layers.

Whips fracking against my skin. Each slice heard yards away accompanied by the sheer power of my voice.

Trapped.
That's what I was.

I couldn't get out.

Their laughter echoing through the basement as my blood shed to the ground. Red drops worn around the outline of what used to be my skin.

I couldn't get out.

The knife carved through me carelessly thrown away out of my reach. Pinned against the ground, their foot on my head as their tore off all my clothes.

Get me out.

I don't want to be here.

I can't breathe. I can't-

My eyes were torn open, blackness surrounding me. Harsh breaths emitted out of my mind, getting worse and worse each second.
My heart thudded against my chest as every single detail of that night floated through my head, ripping out every dreaded piece of sanity I had left.

Trapped.
I was still trapped.

Every single muscle in my body begged me to get up, I couldn't.
Why couldn't I get up?

Something was pinning me down, forcing me. Forcing me to against the floor.
I was still there.

My entire body shuddered under the heavy object.
Worthless.
I was worthless. Weak.

I can't get up. I can't-

I laid my fist into whatever was holding me down, scaring its strong features. My feet drove into it, kicking, slamming, punching, anything to get it surrender.

I tried everything.

Streams of wet trails flooded my cheeks, my entire throat quivering and pleading for the bare minimum of air. The desperate sound hyperventilation filled up my ears, my body now fighting for a shred or air.

I screamed out in exhaustion, my mind closing off. My entire senses robbed out of my body as everything crashed before my eyes.

A cry of despair left my mouth, distress filling up my lungs as they yelled out to try and breath. A sharp abrupt intake of breath crept down my neck, shutting my mind down further.

My energy was leaving my body as I recklessly threw my hands around, my legs flapping up and down on the floor uncontrollably, grasping anything possible to get the item off of me.
The men.

Get them off of me!

I was going to die. Im going to die.

More bawls forced themselves out of my throat, ripping away any air I had left until I was left enforced on the floor with no way out, the control of my own body gone.

If I hadn't been that far gone, I would have realized the item had deceased from my body but I couldn't fell anything real anymore.
My brain was there.

In that cell.

My body trapped under neath the man as they did as they pleased.
Now there I was, in the dark, hyperventilating in the cold room, lost without a feel in the world.

But I did feel something.

Someone was stirring me awake.

And for that one second, I gained my strength once more. Just a second to look at who was here for me.

His eyes.

Alister.

My heart stopped for that one moment, my sense slowly returning to my body.

I wasn't in the cellar. I was still here. In our room. In Alister's arms.
It was just a blanket. A blanket covering my body.

"It's okay. You're safe." He repeated as he cradled me with his arms, his fingers slowly rubbing my back, soothing me as the remaining tears washed off my eyes.
His arms entangled me around his, the warmth returning to my body once again as he laid me back down on the bed, careful not to trigger anything.

He softly placed my head on the pillow, flipping it over just in case to let me sleep on the cooler side.
He rubbed away my tears, both his hands entangled in my hair as he softly placed me under him.

Making sure not to cover my head or neck, he steadily laid down next to me while keeping one eye open making sure I was alright.
I collided my body closer to his, feeling safer in his arms than anywhere else on the bed.

His fresh scent was enough to show me he had just gotten out of the shower upon returning back. If he hadn't come back in time-
He would have found me unconscious in his bed.

"I h-hate being like this. I'm sorry."

I whispered softly as my tears re-emerged again pulling me into another cry. My sobs colliding with the harsh breaths of air that were thankfully now entering my mouth normally.

"Don't ever apologize or say that again."
Alister stated,trying to keep his calm for the state she was in but failing once he realized who exactly was triggering her thoughts.
"You're the only reason my life feels perfect, just seeing you smile makes my day. You know what that makes you? The best fucking person in the world."

A tiny shade of pink covered my cheeks as he pulled me in closer, his fingers still gently tracing my muscles on my back, drawing invisible shapes and characters on top.
"Now let's sleep."

————
3rd person POV

The sun rose sooner than expected and Kamala was awoken by the bright glow of its beams.
It only took a few seconds before she realized that she had been moved from the spacy couch to the familiar soft mattress she had grown accustomed to.

Her limbs sank into a deeper state of ache once she acknowledged the enormous weight deposited around her comparingly petite form. She lightly hit him in the chest three times for him to wake up, her muscles now restrained from any further movement.

Alister budged from atop of her once his body registered her soft smacks.
As if on purpose, he pushed his body weight harder against the small target under him, pinning her down even more as his body turned directly upon hers.

He slammed his heavy mass onto the girl until she was covered from head to toe by the stacks of muscles residing on his arm, completely crushing her in the process.

"Alister!" She groaned, her tone clouded with irritation as she shouted at him to get off.

Alister merely replied with a dark chuckle, his voice deeper and raspier as morning arose.
His hot breath scraped the surface of the sensitive skin on her neck making her that much more hesitant on whether she actually wanted him to let go.

She soon decided against it as any more commendation or praise added to that man would make his already unbearable self-esteem insufferable.

With that thought in mind, she decided to keep whining until he would eventually let her go, a plan that would eventually prove to be successful.
Once he realized he would not get a moment's peace with her sound awake, he pushed her away from him, stretching his body onto the other side of the bed.

His tired state did not last long however as as soon as Kamala got out of the ridiculously massive double-bed, her waist got tangled up in the safety in his arms once more.

"Let's go take a shower."

He growled into her ear while his teeth softly bit into the fragile skin before moving their way onto her neck.

Goosebumps erupted through her body, each adding a new thrill as he moved down. Kamala's cheeks tinted a bright red color reaching all the way behind her ears as she shyly curled her lips inside her mouth.
She didn't have the slightest idea on how to answer as deep down she knew she was unable to say no to his proposal.

"A-alright." She answered curtly, her voice quieter than before as she tried her best not to sound too eager.

Alister grinned at her reddened state as he roughly gripped her hand not wanting to wait any longer as he led her towards the nearest bathroom.

But just as he was escorting her away, a deep thought struck his heart.

Last night. She had confessed more than was needed, all because she had owned the one thing Alister had sworn off to anyone but himself.
Trust.

It was a foreign concept to him ever since he had been a child. With the cold and forbidding hand he had been raised with, he had never once expressed any interest towards changing his cold-blooded and distrustful ways.

Never, until her.

His footsteps suddenly faltered as he stopped in his tracks, turning his attention onto Kamala whose head swept its sights to the bathroom doors, confused by his abrupt halt.

"There is something I need to tell you."
He spoke, his gaze switching up to his normal recognizable emotionless facade, dead eyes stared down at the girl whom he had been towering over, giving away no clue to where his true emotions lay.
Almost as if he had been protecting himself.

His cold and menacing look was easily able to fool most who had been unfortunate enough to spite him, but Kamala knew him better than that.
Whatever he was about to say, he was nervous.

"I lied to you."
He rumbled out, his powerful body backing her up into the nearest wall as he gently laid his hand onto her back so she would not have to suffer the blow of running into a wall.

"I did go after Cullen."

The words flew out of his mouth, his fist clenching with anticipation as his face was unable to keep up its dispassionate guise any longer. His eyebrows arched back in concern over her reactions while his eyes went over every single flinch or response visible on her face.

Kamala wrinkled her nose in confusion, her face dropping out of his blaring gaze.

His eyebrows furrowed deeper at her silent state, his heart crawling deeper inside his chest as its pace increased with every unspoken second that went by.
"N-no but you said-"

"I know what I said. I'm sorry I lied to you but I'm not going to apologize for doing that to him."

"You promised. D-do you know how hard it was for me to tell you about t-that? You promised me you wouldn't do anything until-" She scowled, her voice rising as the reality of the situation became clearer inside her head.

"Because you were about to fucking faint! You had just gotten out of a coma, I would have said anything to make you feel safe! But I was not going to allow that man to walk free." He snarled back, trying to keep his voice calm as to avoid causing her any panic yet unable to keep a complete cool composure at the mere mention of his name.

"T-that's not the problem!" Kamala responded back, the haste that was evident in her tone making her distressed and agitated state very clear.
"My sister! I told you! I t-told you he would get someone to kill her if you went after him! I- She-"

"I took care of that." He replied as soon as he saw the quiver in her arms. He grabbed onto her waist, pulling her into the nearest corner while creating a safe atmosphere just in case she would start to feel an attack of fear creeping up on her.

He wasn't going to risk it.

"I would never knowingly do anything that could hurt you. Your family is included in that. That bastard knew nothing of her whereabouts. Apparently she had been taken hostage by the Vasilyevs. She had been released right after the bombing."

"I-Is she safe?" Kamala quietly whispered, the barely evident tremble in her knees making it apparent that she feared the next words that would emit out of his mouth.

Recognizing the familiar quiver, he gently scraped past her hands, clutching them against both their chests as he offered them a gentle reassuring squeeze. His fingers enveloped her slightly roughened up skin before he answered,

"I've located her in the west of Siberia. My men found her sleeping behind some dumpster next to the rats.
I had sent forth some appropriate attire as well as a sufficient sum of money, enough to survive till old age. I've commanded one of my guards to keep on the lookout for her until she properly settles in. She is more than safe."

Kamala's face visibly relaxed at his words as she took a short intake of breath, calming her racing heart. She leaned in into his touch as the remains of her panic in her eyes stared back up at him.
"Y-you didn't have to do that. I- Thank you." 

She took yet another deep breath, the anxiety rolling down off of her at his gentle touch. A few moments passed, neither of them uttering a word as Alister patiently waited for her heartbeat  to return back to normal, massaging the soft spot below her neck in the process.

He couldn't bring himself to say another word, the concern over her well-being forbidding him to do so. He wasn't to say another word about the man that had assaulted her until he was certain her sense of fright had passed.

"I-I'm sorry I reacted- the way I did. I hope you don't think I am mad at you. Y-you didn't do anything, I k-know that- I just- Besides you, sh-she is the only person I have left. E-even if I don't know her anymore. I'm sorry that I-."
Kamala spoke, her breath still recovering as she tried her best to speak steadily.

Despite her sessions with the therapist that was present in the estate, her speech was not recovering fast enough. She had suffered from a stutter for most of her life and though she knew the sessions were steadily helping her, she always flinched in disappointment in herself whenever her stutter had come back to light.

"I told you to not apologize for shit like that." Alister grumbled back as he stared back at her now calmer face. She offered him a weak smile back.

"Look at me."

He cupped her face with both his hands, his fingers grazed the scars left behind by the burns that covered the majority of her left side. The damage had not been as bad as a month ago as the blisters were no longer present but the red marks were still clear.
Kamala did not mind her injuries bit it still hurt whenever someone would wince at the sight of her.
But at the end of the day, it was her opinion that mattered.

"He can't hurt you anymore. He got what was coming for him and you won't ever have to see him again. I'll make sure of that." He spoke, his hands still resting at the sides of her cheeks making their trail down to the opening of her neck staring into the depths of her eyes.

Alister's eyes blared with his natural given look of menace and to anyone who had never encountered him before the simple and gentle action would look that much more threatening.
But Kamala . And for him that was all that mattered.

Kamala was about to respond when a sharp noise interrupted their conversation. A slight vibration rang out from one of the pockets making it evident someone was calling his phone that he had slid into his pockets upon getting up from the bed.

He declined the call setting his sight back on Kamala but it was once the phone vibrated once more that showed that whatever it was, it was important since noone would dare disturb him twice.

The text plopped on the screen as his eyes scanned before he turned his eyes back on the girl.
"I have to go. I'll be back in an hour. " His sharp tone grazed her ears as he leaned down into her ear before he huskily whispered,

"When I come back home I want you stripped naked waiting for me in the shower."

And with those final words, he added a short kiss on her flustered cheek before heading out of the door.

———-

(Sexual themes involved, mature audience only)
The glass of the shower gates blurred  around the stripped girl, her skin contrasting with the enormous obscured see-through material as the huge space plastered with countless of sleek steel benches made it obvious the place reeked of luxury.

Kamala sat in silence at the corner of the area, her body deposited under one of the many streams of water present. The ends of her hair turned inky as she firmly held the shower head down to her stomach.

She had patiently been awaiting his return, her thighs enclosing at his request.
An hour had passed and she knew he was to come back at any moment.

She fiddled with her feet in anticipation when suddenly a loud blast snapped her out of her gaze.

The fragile glass door slammed open, the expensive material slightly cracking at its power.
Kamala immediately jumped up from the sudden force, her eyes immediately connecting with Alister's burning gaze.

Before she could even process the situation, the back of her neck was roughly grabbed as his lips crashed against hers.

Harshly, he bit into her lower lip, the force leaving a wound to erupt across her lower lip.
His tongue forced itself into her mouth, devouring every undiscovered inch as he slammed her against the nearest wall, his body striking against hers.

It had been a long meeting. The only thing that got him through it was the image of the girl wrapped around his cock as she screamed his name out for everybody to hear.

His fingers trailed down the exposed veins coursing past her sore neck as he pushed further onto her jugular blocking the blood seeping down to the rest of her uncovered body while her airflow remained untouched.

His cock scraped past her length of her thigh making her tremble across his grasp. Her hands gently enclosed past the back of his neck as she desperately pushed him closer.

His one hand left her throat as he rammed both her hands above her head, vigorously holding them in place making her unable to move as he thrust his tongue deeper into her, claiming each part of her as his own.

A deep growl emitted out his throat as he tasted her whole.
"You're so fucking beautiful." He grumbled pulling out of her mouth for a mere second, giving her her only chance to breath before crashing his lips against her again.
The other hand crashed past her hair, his fingers entangling with its roots as he pushed her head against the rough metal, her neck now available to do as he pleased.

Kamala's breathless, soft whimpers scraped past her tongue as his mouth left hers leaving her begging for oxygen. Her neck arose with each breath as Alister's hands roughly held onto her jaw, keeping it in place as he sunk his teeth into her neck.

A light cry scrambled past her, her thighs clutching tighter together to try and control herself as his cock pounded into her clit, the simple action making her yearn harder for his touch.

The delicate skin encircling her neck was left wounded and damaged, his dark purple bruising left as a mark for everyone to see.
Her neck swelled with ache and agony as his teeth dominated the fragile layers of her skin, wounding it to his will leaving her unable to control her screams, begging him for more.

He wanted everyone to know she belonged to him.

His lips moved over to her shoulder, a quivering shiver spreading past her body at the mere contact.
Small fractures in the collarbone were a courtesy made by his teeth as the red blemish covered what once used to be a gentle exterior of her unharmed torso.

Her body trembled at the sheer force, her hands fidgeting if not for the powerful grip keeping them still.
His mouth slid past her jaw, abandoning her crippled neck. The other hand left her jaw, purple fingerprints appearing against the contrast of her face.

His breath clouded her ear as he slowly leaned in and whispered,
"I'm not going easy on you this time."

With those words, her body was smashed against the glass doors. An abrupt force caused by his hand roughly gripped the outer side of her thigh, straddling it around him as he pushed his throbbing cock against her core.

He gripped her wrists up once more giving her time to settle into the new position as his fingers crawled down into her folds.
Her back immediately arched up against his body the second she felt his finger enter her.

"Look at you. Dripping for me already."
His finger curled on up inside her, the tips slashing past her pitilessly before his vigorous attacks began. His finger slammed in and out of her ruthlessly, each hit recovering a new cry to rip itself out of her lips.

Her unruly, throat-striking moans were silenced as his lips found hers. His thumb grabbed control of her clit, forcibly grasping the sensitive organ as she flushed red in the face.
Her wet fluid spread past his fingers as her cunt enclosed around his hand inside her.

"I'm going to make you scream like I did last time."

Her release came undone in a matter of minutes. Giving her no time to breathe or calm down, he positioned himself at her entrance before mercilessly thrusting his cock into her.

Kamala's body instantly trembled at his size as her a blaring scream tore out of her pharynx.
Alister crashed his free hand by the soft spot of her waist, roughly gripping its sides as he shoved his dick deeper inside her shaking core.

He lunged past her breaking point, his thrusts wilder as he vigorously increased his pace.

He gripped his thigh tighter against him allowing his massive length to fully barge into her.
His attacks invading her body growing savager and savager as he kept slamming into her, his animalistic growls accompanied by her desperate moans.

He flipped her around, smashing her front against the glass as he fucked her from behind.

"Move your hips." He ordered against his grunts, his gruff and yet calm voice tingling Kamala's ear.

Her body shivered in tingles spreading through her spine as a soft whimper escaped through her lips but she obeyed the command, rocking her hips back and forth.

"Good girl." He whispered huskily as he bit into her earlobe, his tone filled with composure and possession.

His hand pushed her down, bending her to his will as he took control of her body.
His hand clasped a chunk of her wet hair, shoving it as a hold of restraint.

Unable to take the pressure anymore, Kamala released.

But he didn't stop.

He swirled her round once again, this time landing securely into his grasp as he lifted both her thighs around him, straddling him while he fiercely thrusted into her swollen and now bruised opening.

Both of them feeling close to the edge, his speed increased with every minute as his teeth attacked her jaw, planting rough kisses and bite marks around.

Her white juices came crawling down against his cock as he climaxed only
a few moments after.

Her heavy panting surrounded the room. His hands let go of her thighs, his arms spreading around her trembling body as he pulled it closer to him and under the blistering hot droplets of water coating his back.

Her head rested upon his beating chest as he slowly caressed her back. His eyes found their way to the bruises surrounding her neck as he proudly gleamed over them, his mind filling up with memories of her uncontrollable screams.

He softly pocked her up, careful not to damage her body more than he already had as he gently placed her on one of the benches inside the shower.

"I love you." He softly whispered into her ear, his body hovering over hers.

He didn't know what it was. But seeing her sitting there, light breaths leaving her mouth....He knew he had to tell her.

Kamala's eyes widened in surprise as her mouth stood slightly agape in front of the man crouched down in front of her.
"I l-love you too."

She replied, the surprise still evident in her voice as she tried her hardest not too smile.
She however, failed miserably as the small edges of her mouth were tugging up, slightly rising.

A beaming smile rose up his face, his face completely changing as the grin crawled up his face. He was not a man that would have ever been spotted smiling so the sight was very rare indeed. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach at the glimpse of his beam to the point where she was unable to contain the emerging grin climbing up her face.

Alister leaned in, his hand at the back of her head as he passionately kissed her lips.

He couldn't help but let his eyes skim over her. She was beautiful. How had he not seen that the first time they met was beyond him.

He admired everything about her.
He knew she thought of herself as weak in this world but she was so much more than that. Everything she had gone through and she still managed to keep her head up high. Hell, she was stronger than him.

He couldn't even remember what his life was like without her. He didn't want to. She was his everything.
How did he get so lucky?

"Can you say it again?" Kamala mumbled, the cheeky smile scraping past her face never faltering.

"Say what again?"

"Y-you know. What you said before." She hinted, pink traveling past her cheekbones, a blush scraping her skin as she glared at him expectingly.

"Nah, once was enough." He grumbled as he watched her roll her eyes in annoyance.

A raspy, deep chuckle left his throat as he leaned in closer to her, both of his hands cupping each side of her head.
"I love you." He stated with a grin evident on his face before he kissed her forehead.

The twinkle crept back into her eyes at his action causing her heart to melt all over again.
"G-good."
He towered over her as she sat on the steel bench, his form stood in a defensive stance as his fingers demanded access to her neck.

He trailed down the scars, a sly smirk crossing his face at the sight of the marks he left behind, anybody who would encounter them would know exactly what he did to her. Every-time she would look in the mirror she would be reminded of his teeth sunk into her as she pleaded him for more.

Kamala must have noticed him glaring at the purple bruising because the next words to come out of her mouth were,
"That's not fair. L-look at what you did."

Alister's smirk only increased as he gently tried to pull her chin up to get a closer look.

Kamala abruptly set her head straight, removing his fingers away from her.
"Don't be proud of it! Do you know how embarrassing it will be for me to walk around like this?" She scowled at him, slightly observing the wounds she was able to see on her collar bone.

"Don't pretend you weren't screaming out my name, begging for me to bruise you harder just a few minutes ago." He replied, an arrogant and conceited tone accompanying his voice.

"Th-that never happened." Kamala replied hastily however the return of the pink coloring across her face proving otherwise.
"W-whatever. The p-point is that the only way we can be equal is if I do the exact same thing to you." The determined tone in her voice sprang past as she glanced down at his thick, muscular neck.

Alister let out another resonant chuckle.
"Go right ahead."

Kamala nervously approached him, unable to comprehend how she got this far into the conversation for her to be doing this.
She grabbed the outside of his shoulders, smearing her fists on his broad torso as she leaned in to nibble on his neck.

She gently pressed her teeth into his skin, hesitant to know what she has done. She continued sucking until she was sure she would at least leave one enormous wound.

But, unfortunately for her, the only thing resting on his neck was a barely visible bite-mark accompanied by the world's tiniest nibble.

"And I shall wear this with pride." He informed her with a wicked smirk after seeing her dumbfounded expression.
"N-no. That's not what- Nevermind. W-we don't have to talk about this- Ever. W-why don't you bring me shampoo?"

"Go get it yourself." Alister stated, much rather preferring watching her walk away nude than having to get up and bring her something.

"I can't-I c-can't walk." She replied timidly as the embarrassment coated her face. Her quiet demeanor showing as if somebody else had been in the room, overhearing their private conversation.

Alister groaned before getting up, a twisted sense of delight from her answer traveling past his body.
He gripped the bottle in his hands, took two steps before Kamala called out to get the conditioner as well. With irritation clear and evident on his face, he turned back around seizing the other bottle before returning.

Kamala slowly washed her hair under the stream of water before she splashed the load of bubbles onto Alister's head, deciding to clean his locks as well as hers.

Alister could not complain. The sight of Kamala, unclothed, running her fingers through his hair was not an image he would ever want to miss.
He gripped her waist tighter in his arms as he pulled her into his hold.

He loved her.

He loved her too damn for much for this world.

She didn't know it yet, but he had been planning a house for the two of them for the last month.
She deserved so much better than staying in the house she had been assaulted and humiliated in and then being forced to call it home.
He was going to make sure she gets everything she needs, even if she doesn't want it.

She was the only one he would ever want to spend the rest of his life with. The only person he would trust with his life.

His only weakness.

His strength.
—————————

This is the end of the book.

Not kidding this time.

I will probably post a very VERY short epilogue just because I really want to have an epilogue but other than that...this is it.

I really do hope that you enjoyed reading this story as much as I loved writing it and for fuck's sake.

VOTE.

It's the last chapter.

Come on.

OH AND ALSO.

I have accidentally published this chapter early because you know I was doing my daily concert and that shot just happens but I wuickly deleted it

But

One

Of

You

Managed

To

Get

In

Anyway.

Now I don't know who you are.
I don't know where you live.

But I will find you.

And I will kill you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 15.4K 76
*This story starts off right where Dilara ended, so if you haven't read that I recommend that you do and then come back to this book xx* ************...
39.7K 735 25
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝐈 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐩. "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞." 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤...
276K 7K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
2.2M 82.6K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...