Beyond Temptation | 18+

By Basictales

A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality... More

Introduction
More Characters
1) Enigma
2) Sharing Her
3) Cute Siren
4) Stalking Them
6) Look At Me
7) Kind or Clever Mind?
8) Challenge
9) Doomed
10) She's No Angel
11) Stop Staring At Me
12) What have you done Brother!
13) Be careful what U wish 4
14) That night I kissed you
15) The Good bye Look
16) Choose or Loose
17) The Devil's Den
18) Like a Sandalwood's Scent
19) Dreaming of you
20) The Punishment
21) Loving, Caring, Blackmailing.
22) My Princess
23) Date Night
24) Power Play
25) Fantasizing about her
26) The Girl Who Loved Digvijay
27) Dirty Desires
28) Save The Date
29) Love
30) Scarlet Letter
31) Jalebis And Kisses
32) Red
33) My Home
34) Gucci And Knife
35) We Are Who We Are
36) Dirty Vibes - I
37) Dirty Vibes II
38) Found You Lost You
39) Where Have You Been?
40) One For All And All For One
41) The Eighth Vow
42) A Dark Red Season
43) I Can't Pretend
44) Swing Of Love
45) Serendipity
46) No Us Without You
47) Sugar
48) Claims
49) Soft Flower
50) Wild Flower
51) Crimson Leaves
The Aesthetic
52) Infidelity
53) Flightless Bird
54) The Unsaid Feelings
55) The Fourth Man
56) Someone Out There
57) Sacrifices
58) My Type Of Touch
59) Horny Husband
60) Love Is In The Air
61) Souvenir
62) Realization
63) February
64) Losing Someone
65) Lady Of His Dreams
66) Pain
67) Let's Burn Ourselves A Bit
68) When The Souls Met
69) Just Like Animals
70) Anal What!?
71) Ass Cheeks Blushing
72) Past ?
73) Kamasutra
74) Naked
75) Honeymoon - I
76) Honeymoon II
77) Honeymoon - III
78) Confession
79) Public Sex ?
80) Two Years, Two Months
81) The Gala

5) Meeting

12.2K 659 42
By Basictales

Aadya's pov

After one week

Today it was our appointment with Digvijay.

After one whole week we got his appointment. It's understandable as he is a busy man but we have very few days left for the preparation of world food day programme.Thank god that we get his appointment in time.

As it was a professional meeting I opted for a classy suit pants.

Twisting my hair in a messy bun I let the few tendrils free, letting them dangle on the sides of my face.

With a little bit of makeup I was ready for meeting The King again.

I pick up Anokhi from her place and then we drove to the triumvirate industries.

Though I share most of the things with Anokhi but I haven't told her about my late night stalking activities and I am not planning to tell her about it ever.

The reason was obvious. I did not want to sound like a creep who gawk at three unknown men's half naked pictures late at night.

It was embarrassing for me to even think about it.

I parked my car on the parking lot and come out of it. I looked up at the tall building.

I have to raise my neck completely to look at the massive building. I can not think of any other building in our city which is as tall as this one.We were looking like some ants in front of this huge building.

Everything was so fancy and luxurious here, from the floor to the roof everything was screaming money and class.

The employees were looking nothing less than some supermodels with their sharp and crisp suits and skirts.

"Excuse me Miss.I am Aadya Kumar and this is my colleague Anokhi Sharma. We are from UNICEF India. We have an appointment with Mr. Digvijay," I said to the receptionist who for a surprise was a pretty blonde.

"Let me check ma'am," giving me a polite smile she spoke in a thick British accent.

"Yes ma'am your appointment is in ten minutes. Until then you can wait in the lobby," she informed us. I nodded and me and Anokhi went to the lobby to wait for our appointment.

After some time a lady came and informed us that it's our time to meet Digvijay.

Suddenly I was starting to get nervous, my hands were turning sweaty. I was so nervous to see him again that I could literally hear the thud of my heart.

Why I was getting so nervous to meet him? It was not like I was meeting him for the first time.

Was it because I know Abhimanyu will not like it when he gets to know that I was meeting Digvijay Singh even after he warned me to stay from them.

Or was I getting for some other reason. Why the hell I was so nervous?

Maybe because few days back you were drooling on his hot pictures.. my subconscious smirked.

I glared at my stupid subconscious.

My subconscious is a total fan girl who giggles at the very thought of a hot man. Especially after seeing those three alphas she has strated to behave like some lusty fangirl.

Ughh what the hell was I thinking!!

I closed my eyes tight, controlling the random thoughts running in my mind.

It's just another professional meeting Aadya, nothing else.

You are going to attend this meeting as a representative of your organization. So you better behave like a professional not like some lusty fangirl.

Now suck it up and be the confident bitch that you are. I motivated myself and entered his office with Anokhi by my side.

Author's Pov

It was a restless day for the Triumvirates.

Rudra was busy with his preparations for the next year's general election. Rudra was as good as a politician as he was a businessman. He does both the works with his heart, giving his best in both the things.

As he was busy with his political commitments today's extra work has come on the shoulders of Vikram and Digvijay.

Vikram was auditioning the new models who were finalized by the head of department of their advertising agency. Till now he didn't like any model for the "blue heaven perfumes" shoot.

Digvijay has been attending meetings since morning. Meeting after meeting. Deal after deal, he needed a break when his personal assistant came and informed him about a meeting with a certain public welfare organization.

"Shift the meeting.Give them tomorrow's appointment," he told his PA, massaging his forehead in exhaustion."okay sir," replied Varun, his personal assistant.

However suddenly Digvijay felt his heart saying to him to not delay this meeting maybe something special was waiting for him on the other side of the door.

For the first time Digvijay who always listens to his mind followed his heart.

"Varun, don't shift it to tomorrow. Just send them in,"he said.

"Alright sir," Varun replied.

After some time, he heard the clicking sound of heels. He looked towards the entrance.

Their she was, the same girl who was with Abhimanyu looking more beautiful than before, she was bringing the soft smell of tropical flowers with her.

For a moment he found himself losing in her beauty.

To distract himself he started recalling her name. Alia? Aanya? Aathiya? Aastha?

It's Aadya you remember her name so do not pretend. Snarled his insides.

"Good afternoon Mr. Singh. I am Aadya Kumar," she introduced herself in a professional tone.

"And I am Anokhi sharma " the second lady said, confidently.

"Good afternoon Ms. Kumar and Ms. Sharma. Please take a seat. How can I help you," Digvijay spoke in a curt tone.

His eyes were fixed on aadya. He was scrutinizing her to know was she here because of Abhimanyu. Has he send her here to snoop on him and his friends.

"Mr. Singh we work in UNICEF India. We work to protect the right of children across India. We help them to meet their basic needs and giving then a full chance to reach their full potential. But because of poverty rate, discrimination and the gap between demand and supply, more than thousand of children are malnourished and go to sleep empty stomach," Aadya said with full a conviction. Anyone can see that she has strong belief and opinion on what she is saying.

Digvijay has mastered the art of reading people. By the way they speak, their body language and is the eye is saying the same words that is coming from the mouth. And he could see that she is here for something very important, he paid his full attention to her.

"We work to create a safe and peaceful world for every child. Next week on sixteenth of October we are celebrating world food day. We are organizing a special programme on this day and we want to invite you as our special guest" Aadya finished with a beautiful smile.

Digvijay was surprised with her speech even impressed too but the stone cold face didn't gave away any sign of emotions.

"Why are you inviting me of all the people," he asked, arching a thick brow. He was known as a unsympathetic bastard. So why they were inviting him for such a good cause he could not comprehend.

"Haven't you heard about me? "he spoke, almost mocking them. Looking at the two lady, more precisely at Aadya as if she was stupid.

"We have heard lot of things about a lot of people Mr.Singh. But we believe that not everything is true what we hear from other people," aadya answered, looking back in his eyes.

The eye lock between them was intense. His brown eyes were swarming with an unsaid domination and her green blue orbs shining with a challenge.

There, in the middle of the meeting their eyes started to play an unsaid game. A game of who breaks this eye contact first.

The game of few seconds felt like years as both of them were adamant to not lose.

It was Anokhi's sudden voice which made them blink and the staring competition nulled with no one winning the real game.

"And Now a days media are more interested in famous people's lives, and less interested in common men's problems. So we don't really believe in what they say,"Anokhi said, gaining both of their attention.

Digvijay mentally smirked at their words.How naive and gullible they are. Most of the things said about them was true.

People say they are merciless,yes they are.

People say they do illegal businesses, yes they do.

People say they are monsters, indeed it was true.

In fact together all three of them are worst than any monster. They have all the qualities to be a monster. Envy, Revenge, Greed.

And the most important one, the power.

Power isn't Everything . It's the
only thing.

So seeing the two beautiful and smart ladies defending him, unintentionally was amusing him.

"I really appreciate your words. However one thing they say about me is right. They say I am workaholic and that is absolutely right. In any situation I give priority to my work, my business," he said. He thought both girls understood what he was trying to convey but apparently they were bit slow.

"It's admirable Mr. Singh," Anokhi said and Aadya affirmed.

Digvijay sighed and said"Ms.Kumar and Ms Sharma, I am saying that I cannot attend the programme as I have a very tight schedule. But I can most definitely donate a good sum of money as its for a good cause."

The girls look at each other. They were miserably failing in their mission. Their goal was to invite him in the programme not to ask for donation.
Of course the donation was needed but his presence was their main priority. It will gain people's attention and that will really help them.

Aadya was going to say something to convince him when the office door opened and an irritated looking Vikram stormed in.

"Vijay this shit is.... " he stopped on his track when he noticed the girls.

Vikram's eyes landed on Aadya.He was surprised. What is she doing here? he thought.

Then he noticed another girl with Aadya and he understood that he intruded a ongoing meeting. Without saying anything he took a seat on a near by chair.

"Please continue," he gestured them to continue.

He was looking at them like a hawk, more precisely his heated stare was on Aadya. His sharp glare was intimidating both the girls.

Aadya tried her best to ignore his heated gaze though the rhythm of her heart pulled a speed.

"Mr.singh we understand that you have a tight schedule but please for the sake of those kids try to attend the function even for a short time. It will make the kids really happy that someone new has came to meet them," Aadya tried to convince him again.

"Yes they are now bored of us,"said Anokhi with a small chuckle to make the situation light

"I cannot change my schedule for anyone. I think you should invite someone else as the main guest. However as I said I will definitely contribute in the cause,"Digvijay's words were final

Both Aadya and Anokhi were disappointed by Digvijay's straight no.

"Don't be discouraged ladies. We can do one thing,"Vikram smirked, a plan of hurting Abhimanyu framing in his clever mind.

Aadya looked at him confused whereas Digvijay glared at his friend.

Vikram assured him through his eyes.

"And what is that one thing," anokhi asked him with a slight anger in her tone.

Is this dickhead asking us to sleep with him and his friend? she thought.

Aadya was still looking at Vikram with confusion written on her face.

Her head tilted to one side while her bottom lip stuck between her teeth, wondering what Vikram was trying to say.

A ghost of smile curled to Vikram's lips. He was finding her adorable.

Anokhi held Aadya's hand tightly pulling Aadya out of her thoughts.

Aadya looked at her friend and Anokhi's eyes gave her the message "DANGER".

Aadya frowned a little but then she understood.

"Umm Mr.Rajawat it's alright we understand that Mr Singh is a busy man. You don't have to worry about us. Thank you for your time Mr. Singh," she spoke hurriedly and stood up to barge out of this office with anokhi on her tail.

Cursing herself internally all the time. Her brother was right. These men are nothing but a danger.

Digvijay cursed vikram silently ,"fucker." A sudden confusion arrived in Vikram's eyes seeing their reaction on his words.

However when Digvijay glared at him he understood that they have taken his words in a wrong way.

They were thinking of him as some lewd man who will ask for sex in exchange of some professional favours!

His lips thinned in a borderline. Vikram was a player but he was not a molester.

"Aadya wait you are taking me all wrong," his voice thundered in the room, making both the girls halt.

Aadya blinked slowly and turned around to meet his eyes. He was calling her by her name.

"What do you want now Mr. Rajawat," it was anokhi who literally yelled at the man with authority.

His gaze sharpened on Anokhi. He was clearly angry with the way she spoke to him. Anokhi flinched, holding aadya's hand tightly as she saw the anger in Vikram's eyes.

"what are you trying to say Mr. Rajawat," Aadya's soft voice snapped him out of his anger.

His eyes again met hers. She broke the eye contact for a moment and glanced at Digvijay before again meeting his eyes.

"Alright," Vikram spoke after a sigh. Digvijay's brows furrowed, it was the first time Vikram has calmed down in merely few minutes.

"Ms. Sharma and Ms kumar, we are searching for a model for our new project and I think Ms.Kumar you are the model that we are searching for," vikram spoke with his eyes steadily on Aadya.

"I am sorry Mr.Rajawat but I am not a model," Aadya said without wasting a second. Clearly confused by his out of the blue modelling offer.

" I know modelling is not your profession.We are not asking you to do a Runway or a cover photo shoot. We just want your face shot for this project. It is for a perfume brand. Digvijay will attend the welfare programme only if you model for us," he smirked and Aadya gasped mentally.

This man has lost all his brain cells. I cannot even take a good selfie and he is asking me for a photoshoot, that too a brand photoshoot and for what ? To attend a charity function for only ten or fifteen minutes!

Aadya thought, already despising this man.

Digvijay glared at his friend not liking whatever he was doing. However one look of assurance from Vikram and Digvijay gave in.

Aadya was founding this offer ridiculous but Anokhi had some other plans.

"No thanks."

"Okay."

Both Aadya and Anokhi said in same time.

"Yes Aadya will do this project," Anokhi told Vikram and Digvijay.

"No she will not" Aadya said, glaring at her friend.

"Yes she will,"

"no she will not,"

"yes she will, "

"why don't you do it," Aadya finally snapped on her friend not liking that she was taking decision for her.

"Mr Rajawat why don't you take Anokhi as the model.She seems very eager and she more gorgeous than me. She will be a great model,"Aadya said to Vikram with her eyes were shooting daggers at the girl standing beside her.

"Of course she is gorgeous and yes definitely she can be a model, but not for this project.I think you will be perfect for this project," he was firmed in his choice.

"Thankyou for the compliment Mr Rajawat. And yes I will be eager to this only if I was little tall. Just give me your height Aadya I will show you what this girl can do. I am sure I will be better than you" Anokhi said confidently pointing to herself and her 5'3 height.

Aadya gritted her teeth as she glared at her only friend. Anokhi was not understanding the depth of this matter.

If she says yes now then sooner or later Abhimanyu will know that she has met the two out of three devils behind his back and that will be no good.

"If she is not comfortable with the offer then do not pressurize her," digvijay's voice boomed with finality.

Aadya glanced at the two men whose eyes were set on her.Then she looked at her friend who was glaring at her.

Though she was scared of Abhimanyu's reaction on this however there was no other options left. Back in her workplace everyone has already started to make posters and welcome cards for Digvijay in the believe that both the girls will convince him to come.

Giving a soft sigh she nodded her head in yes and said,"okay I will do this modelling project."

"But then you have to attend the programme Mr. Digvijay," she looked at him in eyes, daring him to say otherwise.

"Deal Aadya," Vikram promised.

"Deal," Digvijay affirmed with a nod.

Aadya gave one last glance to the two men before exiting the room.

The two men saw her as she went out after leaving her sweet flower fragrance in their cabin as well as in their mind.

***********************************

Please vote, comment and follow🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782K 18.5K 36
Camryn Maxwell is a broken sub with an abusive past, just moved to a new town to hide from all his memories and mistakes. Camryn decides to make the...
112K 4K 22
Rudra Raajveer Rajput X Aadhya Rao Rudra Raajveer Rajput Rudra Raajveer Rajput, a captivating and dangerous figure in the underworld. His presence d...
6M 236K 49
[COMPLETED] ๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ They're her boss. She's their assistant. They've been in love with her since the day she first came in for her intervi...
274K 16.8K 41
"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Œ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...