What's wrong With CEO Kim?| T...

By bts_bangtang7

Jungkook, leaving Busan with his son Beomgyu, who is suffering from Asperger's syndrome... they newly shifted... More

••• Introduction •••
Chapter 1- New City 🏙️
Chapter 2- First Day and Interview ♥️
Chapter 3- Hug 💞
Chapter 4- First Love 💘
Chapter 5 - Mr Jeon's type
Chapter 6- What's wrong with CEO Kim
Chapter 7- Stalker Kim
Chapter 8- Kim TaeTae
Chapter 9- Taehyungie Pabo
Chapter 11- True happiness
Chapter 12 - Love isn't easy
Chapter 13 - Idiotic House
Chapter 14- Taehyung my best friend
Chapter 15- Boyfriend Koo
Chapter 16 - Decision?
Chapter 17 - I won't marry
Chapter 18 - My boss, my best friend
Chapter 19 - Don't call him Oppa
Chapter 20- Arrange Marrige ?
Chapter 21- Suffocation
Chapter 22 - Jealous Jeon
Chapter 23- Angry Taehyung
Chapter 24 - Engagement
Chapter 25 - Beach Date
Chapter 26 - Wedding Bells
Chapter 27 - First Day of Married Couple
Chapter 28 - Bubbles in stomach.
Chapter 29 - Confusion
Chapter 30 - Beach Drama
Chapter 31 - Sleep with Me
Chapter 32 - Realizing
Chapter 33- Meeting room and mess
Chapter 34 - Thanks Dad
Chapter 35- Love ⚠️
Epilogue
✨ Bonus ✨

Chapter 10 - Something Magical

8K 488 91
By bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Safe for fasting person

No one's Pov

••• 16 years Back •••

" I hope you don't mind this Marrige Jungkook " Jungkook's mother asked him, John, Jungkook's father never had any problem with him being Gay, but He wanted Jungkook to marry his friend's son, Chang wook... Jungkook agreed, It was better than marrying any random girl...at least he knew Chang wook.

" You are my only son, whom else will take me for shopping huh!" Jongsuk sighed, once again her blackmailing " Okay fine, I'm coming " He said and hangs up the call, Jongsuk took his mother for shopping, while she was looking around for some dresses... Jongsuk sighed and walked around the shop.

He stopped on his trace when his eyes feel on someone...seeing his smile, Jongsuk's heart skipped a beat.

Jongsuk stood there seeing him giggling and talking to a girl beside him " Yah! You idiot! I am calling you for almost 15 minutes " His mother hit his head, who whined...he turned around to look at Jungkook again, but he was already gone, Jongsuk huffed and glared at his mother.

On the other hand Jungkook was walking with his sister Yuna " You know Hyung, you can say no if you don't feel like loving him " Yuna said to him, who sighed " Love isn't a game Yuna...I don't know what I should do...it's just " Jungkook stopped and rubbed his head.

" I will talk to Appa " Yuna said but Jungkook stopped shaking his head " No, it's okay " Jungkook said to her, who pouts and looked away from him...she knows how Jungkook is, he would never accept that he is hurt and don't want this Marrige.

In the evening it was Jungkook's engagement party with Chang wook...he was getting ready for a photoshoot.... Surpringly photographer was non other than Jongsuk, who was here because his friend Eunwoo insist him for photoshoot, Jongsuk's eyes fell on Jungkook, who was smiling posing for pictures.

u

He gulped looking at him, for a moment he forgot where he was..... Jungkook looks at Jongsuk and they made an eye contact...there was something about Jongsuk's eyes attracting him towards him " Jungkook " Jungkook shook his head and looks at Chang wook.

Who holds his hand and pulled him closer, Jungkook felt uncomfortable with his touch, Jongsuk noticed how Jungkook's behavior was changing, his once simply face was now twisting in forced smile and frowns...after couple photoshoot...Jongsuk captured many pictures of Jungkook.

Jongsuk was walking towards bathroom when he heard something from  room " If you won't behave nicely than you will see the worse side of me Jungkook " Jongsuk peeked inside the room and saw Chang wook twisting Jungkook's arm who was whimpering in pain....Jongsuk right there wanted to smash Chang wook's face with his camera.

Seeing Jungkook in pain was unknowingly hurting Jongsuk, He run away when he saw Chang wook dragging Jungkook out of the room " Jerk, don't even know how to treat his soon to be husband " Somehow Jongsuk felt hurt seeing Jungkook's sad face...And that moment he knew how much Jungkook effect him.

It was midnight when Jongsuk was sitting before a pool, his foot inside the water talking to his mother " Mom, I told you...it will take sometime in here...I am out of city and will be back after that wedding " Jongsuk said to his mother " You always do this! Why can't you give your this beautiful mother a little time " Jongsuk rolled his eyes.

" Stop being too dramatic, see you " Jongsuk said and without waiting for her response he hangs up the call, Jungkook's thoughts were really disturbing him " your mother?" Jongsuk Flinched hearing a voice beside him, he turned his head and looks at Jungkook " sorry, I didn't mean to scary you " Jungkook said smiling sheepishly.

" N-No it's okay " Jongsuk said, seeing Jungkook too close to him was doing weird things to Jongsuk's stomach and maybe...to Jungkook too " I know you, I have seen your many photoshoots Jongsuk ssi " Jungkook said to him " They are really amazing, that's why I requested Eunwoo Hyung to bring you " Jungkook said to him.

" Thank you " Jongsuk said to him, after that there was a comfortable silence, Jongsuk stared at Jungkook's feet moving on water...His eyes fell on Jungkook's bruise on his wrist " If you are not happy, you should say N-No to this Marrige " Jongsuk said to him, with some confidence... Jungkook stopped his movement and looks at Jongsuk.

" W-What do you mean?" Jungkook asked him nervously " I saw everything in that room, you should refuse to marry him " Jongsuk said to him, who sighed " I can't, even if I want to " Jungkook said to him, who frowns " Why? " He asked him " My father really wants this Marrige " Jungkook said to him.

" But your father won't be happy to know your soon to be husband is abusing you " Jongsuk said, Jungkook shook his head " I can't " Jungkook stubbornly said to Jongsuk who sighed " I will be leaving now " Jungkook was about to stood up but Jongsuk holds his hand.

They both felt a feeling filling their hearts, Jongsuk looks at Jungkook while Jungkook at him, Jungkook was losing his mind staring at Jongsuk's eyes " At least let me treat your wound " Jongsuk said to him, indicating to the bruises...

Jungkook without thinking nodded his head...Jongsuk stood up and takes Jungkook to his room, still holding hands... Jungkook followed behind him, forgetting everything at that moment...Jongsuk made Jungkook sat on his bed and took a first-aid box towards Jungkook.

While Jongsuk was treating his bruise... Jungkook was staring at Jongsuk, once he felt that feeling while reading his first love Kim TaeTae's letters...he was feeling something like that again...safe and happy, how Jongsuk was worried about him.

Jungkook is a shy person, he would never approach someone he never talked to before, but when he saw Jongsuk in pool from his window, his feet moved by itself and took him to Jongsuk.

Meanwhile with Jongsuk, he was also a shy person, even right now he doesn't now how he got all of this courage to hold Jungkook's hand and talk to him, maybe there was something between them which was bring them together by many ways....and in that moment, something unexpected happened...which was really magical for both Jongsuk and Jungkook.

••• Present •••

" Dinner is Ready! " Jin and Beomgyu, whose sitting in garden heard Jungkook's voice..and also Taehyung, who was hearing everything from behind a pillar, Jin who was about to tell Beomgyu more stopped and went inside " I will tell you more when everyone will go to sleep " Jin said to Beomgyu, who simply nodded his head.

While everyone was having dinner Taehyung's eyes was on Jungkook, who was smiling at the kids...Now he was seeing a different Jungkook, not happy one, after dinner... Jungkook arranged bed for kids and lead Taehyung to his room " You can sleep here Taehyung " Jungkook said to him , who smiled at him slightly and thanked him.

Taehyung looks at his wrist and saw the scare, it's been 15 years but still...it was there " Good night, if you need anything...I will be in the living room " Jungkook said and walked out " Good night " Taehyung mumbled... Jungkook sat on the couch seeing Jin already passed out on the couch.

He looks at his wrist and smiled remembering about that day.

Something took over Jungkook, he leaned towards Jongsuk and placed a kiss on Jongsuk's lips, closing his eyes.

Jungkook laid back on the couch, today he can't even talk to himself....or Jongsuk looking at the sky...He closed his eyes and fell asleep...On the other hand Taehyung stared at Jongsuk's photoframe on the nightstand....He caresses Jungkook's picture and smiled a little.

_______________________
Chapter 10

Should I explain Jungkook and Jongsuk's story or not? Also it's a Taekook book so of course it will be a Taekook ending and Kim TaeTae is Jungkook's first love 👀

Stay save indian army, after what's happening in india

Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 21.8K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
344K 15.7K 50
"I am sorry Jungkook"Namjoon~ "Hyung?"teary eyes~ ~~ "THE FUCK YOU WANT?"~Taehyung shouted "I...I am..so..rry"Jungkook said and looked down Jungkook...
547K 26.3K 49
"I am p-pregnant, Taehyung and it is your's", Jungkook spoke with a crack in his voice, while trying to supress his sobs. "W-What?" ✧ Jungkook is a c...
31.7K 1.4K 27
(Completed) A happy jungkook example to true beauty, every single person who see him want him, his innocent and cheerful behaviour make him more ado...