DEVOTED , h. granger

By laraeatszombies

❛ love is everywhere i go ! ❜ hermione granger x fem!oc © LARAEATSZOMBIES More

a/n
━━ 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖽 🎞
↳ 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗂. ✧ 。
⁰⁰¹ the world cup
⁰⁰² the dark mark
⁰⁰³ crush culture
⁰⁰⁴ the cruciatus curse
⁰⁰⁵ the goblet of fire
⁰⁰⁶ the first task
⁰⁰⁷ first love, late spring
⁰⁰⁸ loving machine
⁰⁰⁹ motion sickness
⁰¹⁰ the second task
⁰¹¹ dreams by fleetwood mac
⁰¹² the final task
↳ 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗂𝗂. ✧ 。
⁰¹³ twelve grimmauld place
⁰¹⁴ eavesdropping
⁰¹⁵ fascinating new things
⁰¹⁶ jealousy, jealousy
⁰¹⁷ rivals and revivals
⁰¹⁸ my kind of woman
⁰¹⁹ dumbledore's army
⁰²⁰ kiss me with your eyes closed
⁰²¹ too passive-agressive
⁰²² are we still friends?
⁰²³ rita skeeter's return
⁰²⁴ apple pie
⁰²⁵ too little too late
⁰²⁶ the department of mysteries
↳ 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗂𝗂𝗂. ✧ 。
⁰²⁷ slipping through my fingers
⁰²⁸ lipstick-stained love letters
⁰²⁹ the world is so small, 'til it ain't
⁰³⁰ amortentia
⁰³² quidditch try-outs
⁰³³ the three broomsticks
⁰³⁴ love and war
⁰³⁵ zacharias smith
⁰³⁶ can't help it, i want you
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
↳ 𝖺𝖼𝗍 𝗂𝗏. ✧ 。
⁰⁵⁰ thestrals and broomsticks
⁰⁵¹ return to the burrow

⁰³¹ i love you so

3.1K 147 38
By laraeatszombies

❝ can we kiss forever ?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MAEVE DIDN'T WANT TO go to the quidditch try-outs. she didn't want to watch a group of people compete to take over her brother's spot as keeper on the gryffindor team.

she knew they would have to replace him eventually— they couldn't play without a keeper— but she would just prefer not to be there.

though she wanted to support ron, because she knew he was going to try-out (and frankly, she thought he was the best possible replacement) she just couldn't.

she supposed she could go to the games, but for now, it was too early.

instead, she stayed in the common room.

hermione insisted that she stay with her, but maeve insisted that she go along with ron, harry and ginny and show them some support— and she would be fine by herself.

"you still haven't told me what you got on your o.w.l.s, maeve." hermione complained with a frown, turning to face her.

they were sat in the gryffindor common room at the table in the corner, but they had pulled their chairs closer together.

"does it really matter?" maeve replied, trying to avoid her girlfriend's gaze. "we're onto our n.e.w.t.s now!"

"it does matter, because i want to know what classes you're gonna be taking now."

with a reluctant sigh, the foster girl dug into the pocket of her robes, fishing out her crumpled results letter.

' ORDINARY WIZARDING LEVEL RESULTS
ᴘᴀss ɢʀᴀᴅᴇs:
ᴏᴜᴛsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ()
xᴄᴇᴇᴅs xᴘᴇᴄᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ()
ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ()
ғᴀɪʟ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇs:
ᴘᴏᴏʀ ()
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴅғᴜʟ ()
ᴛʀᴏʟʟ ()

MAEVE ELIOT FOSTER HAS ACHIEVED:
Muggle Studies — E
Care of Magical Creatures — P
Charms — O
Defence Against the Dark Arts — E
Divination — P
Herbology — P
History of Magic — D
Potions — E
Transfiguration — A
Extra-Curricular Art — O '

        hermione looked horrified as she examined maeve's results, shaking her head. "merlin, this is all my fault!" she sighed. "if only i'd done more studying with you, maeve— you could've—"

shaking her head aswell, the blonde took the parchment from hermione. "it's not your fault. i was always gonna get these results. at least i've got six o.w.l.s, that's good, right?"

hermione nodded, although maeve could tell that she didn't agree. "oh, well. what's done is done. i've just got to help you revise even more for our n.e.w.t.s!" she decided, clasping her hands together.

"professor mcgonnagall said i can continue with muggle studies, charms, defence against the dark arts, potions and art." maeve explained. "she said my transfiguration grade wasn't high enough, and although she'd love to have me in her class, i would probably struggle with the work. i'm not too bothered, though."

"i'm proud of you, either way. but how are we going to tell hagrid that we aren't taking his class this year?" she asked. "harry and ron aren't either, and i feel terrible."

"we hated it, hermione."

"we didn't hate it!"

"speak for yourself, i haven't forgotten those blast-ended skrewts!" maeve grimaced. "i'd say we should go down and see hagrid after the quidditch try-outs, but they might take all day. you should hear everyone going on about it. clover said the kids in hufflepuff have been saying they wish they were in gryffindor so they can be on a team with 'the chosen one'." she laughed.

"you've been speaking to clover recently?" hermione frowned slightly, but tried not to show it as she looked up at the blonde.

"she's in my muggle studies class." maeve shrugged, not thinking anything of it.

"well, i've got to get to ancient runes." hermione packed up her things, before placing a swift kiss to maeve's cheek. "i'll see you later for defence against the dark arts. and please finish your homework. don't go to sleep!"

"yeah, i'll finish it—" the girl waved her off with a small nod. "just don't go."

"i have to!" hermione protested, giving her a pleading look. "if i miss even a single lesson i could miss highly important material for the nastily exhausting wizarding tes—"

maeve cute her off with a gentle kiss, turning her jaw with her left hand to pull her closer. "i love you, i love you, i love you," she whispered against her lips, coaxing the girl to sit back down— at least for a minute.

hermione had no choice but to give in, melting under her touch as she brought her hands to maeve's hips, eyes slowly fluttering shut. maeve had this effect on her. all she could think was: 'how could i say no to this girl?'

and all maeve could focus on was trying to remember the place that hermione's hands grasped at her waist, because she wanted to remember it on her skin. she wanted to bask in the feeling.

"can we kiss forever?"

IT WAS AROUND FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER WHEN maeve was near to nodding off. hermione had finally left for her ancient runes class — and to her dismay, ten minutes late. maeve's homework was still incomplete, and she was about to go back to sleep before she heard a scrape of chair legs, and a clearing of the throat.

she opened her eyes irritably, looking up to see harry opposite her, a small smile on his face.

she was relieved to see him, for she had assumed it was just another random student come to question her about levi.

"hey," maeve sat up in her chair, yawning. "any reason why you just popped out of nowhere or just because you felt like it?"

"i wanted to talk to you, actually." the brunette boy countered back. "i think you should try out for quidditch."

maeve scoffed. "you're joking, right?"

harry shook his head. "no. i think it'd be good for you. you could be a beater, or something. even though you don't want to talk about it, i can tell you're hurting, maeve. you're my best friend, and whenever you're ready, let me know and we can talk."

she tried not to cry, offering him a small nod. she was hurting. even if she preferred denying it. "i'm fine, harry. but thank you."

"just think about it, okay? when- when cedric died, i was filled with all this anger— and i think being a beater would be a good way for you to channel yours."

"i'm not angry." maeve protested quietly, her voice cracking. "everything is fine. i'm good."

she wasn't fine. and she wasn't good.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 14.9K 59
❛ i wish i could live without you but you're a part of me ! ❜ hermione granger x fem!oc © LARAEATSZOMBIES
9.7K 197 7
The year after the war, Hermione returns alone to finish her last year at Hogwarts and nothing seems to be going as planned. With Ron in London and H...
7.5K 80 14
Hermione and Luna find themselves attracted to each other. They fear the support from their friends and family. With everything going on, it's hard f...
11.2K 277 23
↳ ❝ 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴? ❞🏹 ༊*·˚ ⚖ ❝ 𝙰𝙻𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂.. ❞ ↲ 𝗵.𝗽. 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀.