My Savior ✔️COMPLETED ✔️

By lustfulsuprises

Elsa is an innocent girl she's super nice and quite beautiful, sometimes she can be stubborn and she doesn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Cheaper 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 27

575 9 1
By lustfulsuprises

Elsa: shit... *looking at Jack*baby it's not what you think... *pushing Hans up*get off me!

Jack:*glaring at them as he walks there and pulls Hans off her*i sent you to hang out with Luna not Hans! *starts walking away*

Hans: fuck I'm so sorry... *looks at them both *I didn't meant to i slipped! I'm so sorry sir...

Elsa:*stands up by herself and runs after Jack*baby stop! *walks with him in his office*it was an accident!

Jack: well you make a lot of accidents these days! *looks at her*first Ben now Hans who's next?! *glares at her*why didn't you push him off immediately! Why did you touch him!.?

Elsa: Jack I needed time to proces it I was dizzy I hit the floor! I touched him just to push him off me! *tears up*i wasn't flirting with him I don't even know him! *runs to Jack hugging him tight*please baby...

Jack:*sighs and takes a deep breath *Elsa don't touch me... *looking away*im mad right now...

Elsa: please Jack... Hug me please*looks at him*dont be jealous please you know im only yours... *starts crying*

Jack:*looking at her as he sighs then hugs her *please don't cry...

Elsa: say that you forgive me.... please.. I was careless I slipped and made him fall on me... that's when you got in and saw it completely differently... *crying*I love you to much to hurt you...

Jack:*sighs and smiles a bit*okay princess I believe you and I forgive you... *makes her look at him*dont cry... im sorry *wipes her tears *can I kiss you...?

Elsa:*giggles wiping her tears*no.... I will kiss you*smiles wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply*

Jack:*smiles kissing her back picking her up up making her wrap her legs around his waist as they make out for few minutes then get interrupted by his phone ringing*

Elsa:*groans breaking the kiss as she pouts*ughhhh you have work... *sighs going off him* can I go to Luna... I want to talk to her and that's Hans dude..

Jack:*looks at her*why would you want to see him...? *sighs*fine go! *rolls his eyes sitting back down in his chair *

Elsa: *giggles a bit*fine I won't go~ I'll stay here and annoy you~*walks to him sitting down on his lap*do youre work~*smiles and starts kissing his neck*mmm you smell amazing~*giggles*

Jack:*chuckles *thank you princess~*smiles biting his lip as he takes his phone and rolls his eyes*lord help me.. *answers it* what do you want katerine??...

Katerine:*talking loud enough as Elsa van hear her*dont be rude Jackie*chuckles*dont make me beat you up ~*laughs*

Jack:*sighs annoyed*i said what do you want i told you not to call me anymore do you not understand that!

Katerine: Jack I swear to God if you yell at me again I'll get there and chop you in half!

Jack: bye bye katerine! *hangs up taking a deep breath*

Elsa:*stops kissing his neck as she looks at him*who is katerine?

Jack:*looks at Elsa*she was ummm..my fiance then we broke up...

Elsa:*gasps *you had a fiance... *instantly gets jealous*i see you two are still in touch..

Jack: what... Hell no *chuckles*yes she keeps calling and I yell like this*smiles*now it's youre turn not to feel jealous okay.. She was I'm the past~*kisses her*

*they get interrupted by someone walking in*

Katerine: hey Jackie---*gasps*oops I didn't know you had company but it doesn't matter~*chuckles sitting down on the couch as she's wearing a short dark blue dress that makes her ass bigger and breasts show more as she has blonde hair and blue eyes matching with her dress*I came to talk alone with you~*smirks*

.........To be continued.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 1.1K 50
Captain Frost, a veteran captain met a girl named Elsa Arendelle. She fell in love with him at first sight but Hiccup changed her very fine. But then...
2.4K 72 21
Forever and Always: Jelsa Book Series! Book 1: Don't Let Me Go- Jack had known Elsa and Anna since they were small, but when Elsa struck her sister s...
3M 70.9K 92
i wrote this when i was 12-13 and ive changed a lot since then. mostly, i dont like or support this ship anymore. also i like women now. i wont be co...
22.8K 738 33
COMPLETED #1 in JELSA! 1-11-19 ••• Elsa has been kept in her room for eight years. One day she decides to go out and explore, just for a day. When sh...