my fallin angel

By wolfietoons101

what happens if number five wasnt alone in the apocalypse? what happens when the fallin angel and number five... More

before you read
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Authers note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Note
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter2
Bonus chapter 2 part 2
Note

chapter 17

1.1K 29 7
By wolfietoons101

Its been 7 years since five last saw his husband. He was now 19 years old, he bought a apartment, he has a job that pays well, and at the same time he was planning out his dream wedding. Five didn't think much of it at first, until allsion and Vanya talked about it when five would visit. And it got five thinking... he never really thought what his wedding day would look like. He always imagined that when he walked in the room, his eyes would meet Alex's dark blue ones. He imagined Alex in a black suite. So what any other person would do, is look up wedding ideas. Yep, he learned how to use the technology today, over the years of waiting for his lover. He has some ideas but he wanted Alexs input of what thier day should look like. Five walked in the umbrella academy, and went to the living room where vanya and allsion were.

Allsion: hey five

Vanya: hi five

Five: hi girls

Allsion: so you go any ideas of your wedding day five?

Five: I have some but I want a opinion about having a spring wedding or a summer wedding... or a beach wedding... but theirs too much sand...

Vanya: maybe we could help

The three siblings had been talking all day. Diego, Luther would suggest a cool and fun wedding while Klaus said a hipster wedding. It didn't help five at all but he was glad that his siblings was trying to help him. It was late in night when five walked to the park near by their house. Five was walking through the park when he saw a couples walking around, holding hands. He missed doing thoses things with Alex. He was more touched starved than before. He wanted to be held in alexs arm, calling him cute pet names,and making love under the night sky. Five remembers how their hormones where out of control. He would think of the random places where they could make love like in the car, behind a building, and even out in public back in the apocalypse. Hell he would remember the amout of time they would do it. It made him laugh because they couldn't keep their hands away from each other. Five walked towards a water fountain, looking out his reflection. He then looked up toward the night sky and quietly whispers.

(Just imagine it late at night and around the fountain, theirs l.e.d lights)

Five: I miss you my love

Right as he said that, he heard loud flaping sounds. He couldn't put his finger on it but he felt a presence behind him. Then he heard a very fimlar voice.

Its been awhile, honey~

Five quickly turns around to see if his brain was playing tricks on him. Right infront of him, standing tall was his long term lover, Alex Wasabi. Five rubs his eyes to make sure that Alex was really standing infront of him.

Alex: sorry love, it took a while then it should've been.

Five eyes started to water as he runs up to Alex. Alex opens his arms as he caught five. Five hugged Alex tightly, fearing that Alex would leave once more. Alex hugs him back, more tightly. Finally holding the love of his life in his arms. Five slowly pulls away then looks up at Alex.

Five: I missed you so much love.

Alex: I missed you to honey.

Five grabs alexs shirt, bringing Alex into a tender loving kiss. Alex immediately kisses five back with so much passion. Alex licks fives lower lip, as five opens a little for Alex. Alex made sure that he gotten every single creves of fives mouth, making sure that everything was not untouched. As they pulled away, a string of saliva detached form each others lips. As Alex looked at five with loving eyes. Five wraps his arms around alexs neck.

Alex: I see that you have our new wedding ring on, so does that mean you said yes about marrying me again?

Five: of course I do, and I would marry you every single time you ask me.

Alex: im glade, your the only person I see in my life.

Five: it better be.

Alex softly laugh, as he reaches his hand to curres fives face, as five leans in to alexs hand.

Alex: you look good... I mean you always look good.

Five: thanks, you look good yourself love. When did your hair turn blond? And your eyes are more brighter than the last time I saw you.

Alex: oh that, I got a hang of my angel powers so my original hair was blonde but because I'm still a demon my hair is black and my eyes were bright blue but thats because of my demon features....anyways, is it funny that this feels like the first time we met.

Five: no....not at all, it does feel like we first met but in modern time...

Alex: have you made our wedding plans?

Five: im trying but its a lot harder than it looks.

Alex: you don't know where to have it, do you?

Five: not a clue, I really didn't care until vanya and allsion said something about it.... and I wanted to know what your idea of our wedding day.

Alex: I have an idea, let's talk about on our way to the academy.

Five: how about my place tonight?

Alex: anywhere is fine, as long your their.

Five: God, I forgot how cringy you are.

Alex: what does cringy mean?

Five: ill teach you everything, let's go.

As five and alex walked to fives place, five was teaching Alex on the way. Alex was a fast learner but he was confused about what everything meant. Alex felt like a "boomer". few hours of planning and learning about slang and technology once more. It was finally complete. On the month of June, it was finally the day of Alex wassabi and five Hargreeves wedding.

June 16,2023

Vanya: you ready five?

Five: not really...

Five was looking at himself in the mirror. Five was wearing a all white suite,He had a black tie as well. He had a bouquet of flowers in both of his hand.

Allsion: you are going to be fine five.

Five: but what if something goes wrong? What if the handler comes back and attack us? What if I mess up? What if-

Vanya: five, your going to be okay

Allsion: vanya is right. Its your special day and we will make sure that this wedding is going to be the best day yet.

Vanya: and besides, Alex loves you no matter what.

Five: thanks guys.

All three hugged each other as a knock from the outside cut off their sibling moment.

Klaus: is the bride ready? The wedding is about to start.

Allsion: you ready five?

Five: im ready.

As all four siblings walked to the wedding was held. It was a Sakura wedding. Alex had always likes the Sakura trees or the cherry blossom trees. hold elevated status in China, signifying love. Five liked the idea so it was settled. As five was standing outside. Pogo slowly walks next to five.

Pogo: your father would be proud of you number five.

Five: thanks Pogo, but I wouldn't think so.

On the contrary I am pourd of you.

Both five and Pogo looked back to see their father and master.

Five: dad? What are you doing here? I thought you died.

Reginald: i am dead but Alex gave me the permission to come and walk you down the aisle. So if I may, do you mind if I walk you?

Five: I would be happy if you do.

Pogo walks in and seats next to the Hargreeves siblings. Hazel and Agnes where a seat behind, while cha cha sat at the back of the room, she didn't like number 5 but she knows that they needed to be officially married. She would tell five but she is happy that five got his well deserved happy ending.

Luther: Pogo what are you doing here?

Diego: your supposed to walk five down the aisle.

Klaus: oh my God pogo, please don't ruin fives and alexs special day.

Pogo: don't worry, I believe you all are in for a surprise.

As the Hargreeves siblings are confused of what Pogo said to them, Alex was standing next to vanya and allsion. His family and some friends where their as well, for his special day. He was very nervous, he was finally going to have a real wedding. It was so stressful for Alex, it was so simple when he first married five in the apocalypse. He didn't know what is felt to be so nervous until now and its been awhile since he went through a wedding ceremony. As the music starts to play, everyone quite down as the all stand up and looked at the groom. Alex immediately looks at five. Five and Reginald slowly walk down the aisle. Supreising the Hargreeves siblings, watching their father walk five down the aisle.

Luther: dad?

Klaus: no way

As five and Reginald walked towards alex, five could see alexs eyes get watery. Five had always imagined what his wedding day would look like. And he couldn't imagine how better it was now that it was finally happening. As five and Reginald made it to the front. Alex was already down the stairs waiting for his lover.

Reginald: please take care of my son, lucifer.

Alex: believe me, I will.

As Reginald "gives" five to Alex, Reginald went to sit next to his family as everyone else as well take their seats.

Diego: dad, what the hell are you doing here?

Reginald: alex invited me, I don't have much time to stay but I'm grateful that he gave me this opportunity to see my children all grown up.

As they turned back to the couple, who where looking at each other with loving eyes. James, alexs older brother, opens his book, ready to begin the ceremony.

James: ladies and gentlemen, we are gather here today for the ceremony of alex Garcia wassabi lee and five Hargreeves. Five hargreeves do you take Alex Garcia-

Alex: James, just say wassabi.

James: (laughs quietly) five hargreeves, do you take Alex wassabi to be your lawful husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?

Five: I do

James: alex, do you take five hargreeves to be your lawful husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?

Alex: I do.

Mike, another of Alex's brother walks up to them and gives them their rings. As Alex slips the ring on fives ring finger, five does the same thing with alex.

James: now by the power infested in me, I may now present you, husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom... or pride i don't know just do the thing.

Alex and five lean in for a loving kiss. As everyone start cheering for the new ( or already) wedded couple. Five and alex walked their way out the place and into the after party. As everyone made their way, five and alex made their way to their family who were congratulating them on their happy day. Five and his siblings were having their moment with their father as his time was running out for him to go back to hell. Five was happy that nothing went wrong. as they finished their moment, the Hargreeves siblings looked over to alexs family as they watched his six siblings crying happlie for Alex as for rosalina who was crying because her baby brother wasn't a kid anymore. Alex couldn't help but he started to cry with them. As they pulled away, they all had a wonderful time, celebrating fives and alexs day. Alex walked over to five as they had their slow dance.

Alex: im glade that the apocalypse is over.

Five: yeah because if we didn't, we wouldn't have our actual wedding.

Alex: im just glad that I have you in my life... five Hargreeves Wasabi

Five: and im also glad that your also in my life, Alex Hargreeves Wasabi.

As they dance their night away, five and alex had other plans once the party ended.

Alex: you ready for tonight?

Five: I mean its nothing different from what we been doing.

Alex:yeah but are you?

As Alex wiggles his eyebrows, five laughs as he leans closer to alexs ear.

Five: I been ready.

Alex: then why don't we leave this place and have some fun

Five: already a head of you love.

You can say that five and Alex had their happy ending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404 37 9
A Five x OC, Umbrella Academy read! Started: 02/28/2024 Finish: 00/00/0000 Summary: A/N: the story is probably written better than this summary. 😭 A...
31.2K 668 17
Sort of a sequel to Training Gone Wrong/story of what life would be like if Five and Vanya ran away together when they both turned 18 I don't own Um...
14K 392 13
Once, the Umbrella Academy was unstoppable. Under the tutelage of their guardian and mentor, Dr. Reginald Hargreeves, its members spent their childho...
98.9K 1.3K 55
I wrote this when I was 14 I've grown since then so something's in here are odd sorry in advance