𝐍𝐎 π‚πŽππ“π‘πŽπ‹ Β» jennife...

By nokaratekid

𝐍𝐎 π‚πŽππ“π‘πŽπ‹ | "peace out, girl scout." 》in which an ncis agent falls for the blonde fbi agent γ€Š ____... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fiveteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen

twelve

4.2K 127 22
By nokaratekid

•°•°•

"So now that I am here what are your other two wishes." Laura asks when she walks past JJ to sit in the seat opposite her, in the small diner.

Shaking her head laughing, JJ looks at the brunette. "Well a coffee and pancakes sound nice, don't they?"

Smirking the brunette points a finger at JJ. "Nice, Jareau, very nice."

The two women have agreed to meet in the morning, to get breakfast together, which made them end up small diner somewhere in the middle of D.C and Quantico to make it easier for both of them to get there and then to work.

After a few failed attempts to meet up, because of cases from both sides, they finally got the time to meet up.

Nevertheless Laura nods and lifts the menu card. "Anyway, even though, you hurt my feelings by ignoring my great pick up line, I agree with you, the pancakes seem just amazing."

JJ lifts her own card chuckling, looking through the menu herself. A waitress approaches smiling brightly at the two, a notebook in one and a pencil in the other hand. "Good morning, my name's Lola, what can I get you two?"

Looking at Laura, JJ gestures for her to ho ahead, smiling slightly she looks at Lola. "Hi, could I have some pancakes and a coffee. "

Lola nods enthusiastically, maybe a bit too much considering the time of day, before she looks at JJ. "And you?"

The blonde looks at the card, and Laura before looking at Lola. "I'll have the same as her, thanks."

Nodding the waitress walks away from their table, to the kitchen. Putting the menu cards aside, Laura leans on her forearms forward, looking at JJ.

"So how was Texas?" Remebering the case that JJ has told her about, she looks at her curiously.

"Hot." Replies the blonde smiling, Laura opens her mouth to comment JJ, but the blonde raises her hand. "I know, I know."

Smirking to herself, Laura laughs. "It's weird that you know me already good enough to know what I would say."

"Well, what can I say, I am good." JJ announces, just as Lola set down two mugs with coffee. Thanking her the woman leaves, leaving the two to grab the small packets of sugar from the stand on the table.

Eyeing her after she puts the third packet inside the mug, JJ starts chuckling. Confused looks the brunette up. "What?"

"Nothing, I was just wondering if you'd like some coffee with your sugar." JJ muses.

Rolling her eyes playfully, Laura hides her smile. "How original of you."

Raising her arms smiling JJ looks at the brunette when she puts in anothe packet. "I could say the same about your pick up lines."

Putting a hand on her chest, Luara fakes offense. "Ow, that hurt Jennifer, really, my lines are amazing."

Laughing JJ shakes her head. "I have heard more creative ones in a bar from drunk truckers."

"Oh yeah, well what about this one? Is this the Hogwarts Express? Because it feels like you and I, are headed somewhere magical?" Laura puts her hands out in a presenting manner. "I bet you've never heard that one."

Laughing JJ shakes her head. "I gotta remember that one, Reid is gonna love it."

Smiling brightly, Laura nods. "At least he will appreciate my genius."

"I do appreciate you genius. It's just that sometimes it is hard to detect." Tells JJ the brunette. Chuckling Laura wipes an imaginary tear away. "Now you hurt my ego, JJ."

Laughing while shaking her head, JJ looks at the brunette with adoration.

After a few more interesting pick up line, including an interesting one about diarrhea, Lola comes back with two plates of pancakes. Thanking her the two Agents start to eat, keeping small conversations up, while eating.

After finishing, and ordering two to go cups of coffee, JJ phone beeps, announcing a message. Sighing the blonde looks at it before looking at Laura.

"You got a case?" Laura asks, nodding JJ looks at her apologising. "I'm sorry."

Laura waves her off. "Don't apologise, it's your job, go fight the bad guys J."

Getting up, JJ leans down, softly kissing Laura's cheek. "I really am sorry, we should do this again some time."

Nodding her head in agreement, Laura can't help but feel a light tingle from where the blondes lips met her cheek. "Yeah totally."

Getting up herself, Laura grabs her to-go cup -that she got from Lola on request- and JJ's before walking with her outside. Giving the cup to the woman, JJ gives the Laura a tight hug, and another kiss on the cheek, before rushing to her car.

Frozen standing on the pavement, Laura watches JJ's car drive away, a big smile etched on her face, before she slowly walks to her own car, making her way to the NCIS building, knowing full well that Tony knows about her meeting with JJ, and is gonna tease her, which will end in McGee and Ziva joining in, and Gibbs being grumpy all day long, because of the morning turmoil.

•°•°•

"Ah, my dear sister has arrived." Tony starts, smirking at the brunette as she puts her bag next to her chair. The man looks expectantly around the room, trying to catch attention rather indiscreetly. "How was you morning date?"

Throwing him a glare Laura sits down, trying to ignore the curious glances from Ziva and McGee, as she keeps her eyes on Tony. "It was great, how was your morning, Anthony?"

Tony presents to think, putting a hand under his chin, rubbing it. "It was good, I had some great pancakes, while watching TV."

"Yeah, and by watching TV, are you talking about Spongebob, or more about the Simpsons?" Mutters Laura loud enough for Tony to hear.

Putting a hand over his heart, Tony shakes his head. "For your information, I watched Friends, and don't make fun of those great cartoons."

Raising her hands, after she turned on her Computer, Laura laughs. "I never made fun of them, I know that they're great."

Pointing an acusing finger at her, Tony protests. "You were indicating it, but whatever, so back to my original question, how was your date, sis?"

Looking up from her starting computer, Laura sighs. "It was good, are you happy now?"

"For it going so well, you are quite grumpy." Tony teases.

Rolling her eyes, Laura stares at him emotionless. "Well, it was great but then I saw you, and the sheer presence of your highness, brought my mood down."

"Who were you on a date with?" Ziva walks up to the brunette, startling her.

"Was it the Agent Jareau?" McGee interrupts. Looking back at the two with a raised eyebrow, she sighs. "Yeah."

Looking at each othe excitedly, McGee and Ziva starts to question her, Tony just watches the whole ordeal in front of him, smirking. Laura puts her head in her hands before metting Tony's smug face. 'I hate you.' Mouths the brunette, making Tony's smirk bigger.

The knight in the shining armour, Laura's personal saviour, also known as Gibbs walks into the Bullpen with a cup of coffee in his hand. "Leave the girl alone, and get your stuff, we have a dead petty officer in Alexandria."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 818 18
Disclaimer!!! This is a Fanfiction based on the hit TV series Criminal minds. I do not own the characters featured in the show or anything to do with...
47.5K 759 41
It's being two years since Deaf woman had being captured by a team of terrorists in Middle East. She's former Marine. Naval Criminal Investigation Se...
1M 31.4K 97
π‚π€π‘πƒπˆπ†π€π - casey willows, the nepo baby of the BAU, starts an internship at the fbi in quantico with the team she's known since she was you...
83.6K 1.6K 33
"Agent Prentiss." The woman says shaking my hand. I bite my lip. "We've met before." She looks me up and down, then makes eye contact. Her eyebrows r...