𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 ➶ (𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡...

By kiibosbiggestfan

finally.. sal fisher has met someone who makes him feel more loved than ever More

-one-
-two-
-three-
-four-
-five-
-six-
-seven-
-eight-
-nine-
-ten-
-twelve-
-thirteen-
-fourteen-
-fifteen-
-sixteen-
-seventeen-
-eighteen-

-eleven-

2.6K 63 9
By kiibosbiggestfan

  I slam my locker and look over at Sal, his locker is luckily next to mine.

" Ready?" I ask him. He nods his head. I begin walking towards the classroom, allowing Sal to trail behind me since he doesn't know the way around the place. I walk into the room and find an empty seat, Sal sitting beside me. I look up and see one of the lightbulbs in the room is already flickering and dimming out.

" I never realized how shitty this place is." I whisper.

" Most schools are shitty." Sal says.

" Oh great, you're here." Travis says as he stares at us. This Travis guy, He was here last year too, he's a total asshole and completely homophobic. He thinks his religion is some kind of excuse. He knows who I am but pretends to forget about me every year. I just glance at him then look away, i open my mouth to speak to Sal but Travis speaks up first.

" Hey, don't fucking ignore m-"

" Mr. Phelps, please take a seat." Our teacher, Mrs. Packerton says. He rolls his eyes and sits down in the front row. Class starts, all of us just have to listen to Packerton ramble on about a lesson that won't do us any good in the future. In the middle of it, someone knocks on the door. Mrs. Packerton walks over and opens it up. I try to contain my laughter as Larry walks inside the classroom with discheveled hair and a wrinkled shirt.

" Care to explain why you were late?" Packerton asks as Larry finds a seat.

" Sorry, I slept through the morning, I forgot today's a monday." He explains. Packerton sighs and just continues to give a boring lecture. Sal and me just quietly talked to eachother to pass the time. I can hear his quiet laughter as we make jokes with eachother. I can't help but smile everytime a chuckle escapes his lips, every little thing he does can make me happy for some reason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 5.7K 80
Hello there, this book of preferences and oneshots will include : Toga Uraraka Tsuyu Bakugo Dabi Deku Todoroki Aizawa Overhaul Kirishima De...
530K 19K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
76.3K 2.5K 30
trying to be a good kid hasn't worked out for you in the past or now. you manage to find even more trouble when you follow your kid sister through a...
801K 49K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...