BTS stepbrothers - mafia

By BookTS7

The miserable life of Y/n starts... Now. Y/n doesn't let anyone get in the way of the happiness of her loved... More

1. New school
2. Rooftop
2.2 hallway budy
3. Jacket thief
4. Meaning of 'sooner than you think'
5. Fresh air
6. Visit from Jungkook
7. Getting bribed?
8. Hobi's movie buddy
9. First letter
10. Getting caught
11. Punishment?
12. Becoming an A+ math student
13. PE
14. Bonbons
15. Who and when?
16. Meeting
17. Gate
18. Panicing
19. Jimin's room
20. Files
21. The past
22. Family breakfast
23. Radio
24. Cold shower
25. Fried chicken dinner
26. Sucker
27. Woke up in the wrong bed
28. "Let me take care of you"
29. Start of many bloody days
30. Car ride
31. Business event
32. Please stay mom
33. Hospital
34. Realizations
35. The opposite of being fine
36. My goodbye
36.2. Found in hell
37. Freedom deal
38. F for f*cked up family
39. Bye brothers
40. Visit from the unexpected
41. Uhm
42. Mortgagee
43. Dept trouble
44. Pizza
45. Wrist
46. Bed claiming
47. Busy morning
48. Forgiveness
49. Past
50. Dirty rats
51. DNA
52. Intentions
53. Time limit
54. Moonlight talks
55. We need you
56. Delicious bait
58. Killer
59. Sickbed
60. The guardian call
61. Real freedom - the last chapter
~ New book ~

57. New plan

14.6K 735 827
By BookTS7

With a bursting headache, I opened my eyes slowly. I reached out with my hand to the side of my head, trying to get the dizziness away.

When the world finally stopped spinning around me, I could see my surroundings, I was in some kind of living room. I noticed I was laying down on a couch, seeing everything from a vertical point of few.

As I noticed that neither my hands nor feet were tied together, I got myself sitting straight up on the couch. I looked around the room, checking if there was some kind of danger coming. I don't know where I am but I do know that I'm somewhere unknown and maybe even dangerous. The hit I got from Beoksong is the only thing I remember before passing out, everything else is a mystery for me.

I should get away now that I still can.

I got myself ready to stand up until I suddenly felt a cold metal against the side of my head.

"Don't move".

My eyes widened as I stopped moving. I wanted to look behind me but I wasn't willing to see the consequences.

My body just froze on the spot, not moving an inch, neither did the person behind me or the gun on the side of my head.

After a minute, I felt his breath against my neck. The warmth of his breath was giving me shivers all over my body.

"Tell me, what are you doing here?". He asked me.

"W-what do you mean?". I asked him. Aren't I supposed to ask him what I am doing here? He is the one who brought me here.

A small chuckle escaped his mouth. "You know what I mean". He said as his lips were touching my ears, I wanted to move further away but that only made him push the gun harder on the side of my head.

Stay calm Y/n.

"I had a fight with the boys". I told him, my heart beating faster.

"Then why did you come to dad's restaurant?". He asked me.

"I- I wanted to get revenge on my stepbrothers". I told him with a shaky voice.

He laughed again, his laugh almost as similar as his dad's. He made an unapproved sound. "Don't tell lies, princess". Beoksong said. "Under any circumstances, they wouldn't let you go out of the house after they've attacked their biggest enemy". He told me.

"Then you don't know them well enough". I said. Okay Y/n maybe it's not the best time to pull out your sassy ass. But would I really be me if I wouldn't?

Beoksong scoffed again. "I will give you one more time to tell me the truth". He said as he pushed the gun even harder against the side of my face. "Tell me why you had that necklace with you". He said. He knows something is up with me and that necklace.

I swallowed.

"I got it from Chaesoo". I told him.

Suddenly, I got pushed off the couch. "Are playing a game with me?!". Beoksong said angrily. "Get up!". He said as I landed on my knees.

I only flinched at his sudden outburst.

"I said, get up!". He screamed again. So I did as I was told, as he still has the gun pointed at me.

I slowly got on my two feet, still facing my back towards him. "Walk to that door". Beoksong said, pointing to the door on the other side of the room.

I again did as he told me, with him following closely behind. "Walk that way". He said as he pushed me forward. I again did as he told me, walking down the hallway and then following his further instructions until he stopped me.

We were facing a door. "Open it". He said. I slowly reached out to the door knob with my shaking hands. As I pushed the door knob down and opened the door, I got faced with a stairwell going downstairs.

He pushed me again, signing me to walk again. "Walk". He said. Gosh, you could ask nicely, you know?

But I kept my mouth shut and with my already shaking body, I slowly made my way into the dark basement.

Where are we going? Well I don't know.

What's going to happen to me? I also don't know.

I got goosebumps covering my body as we walked down the stairs.

Maybe he will kill me here. No one will stop him here.

When we finally reached the bottom of the stairs, Beoksong turned on the lights. He then again started leading me further down the hallway until he made us stop again. "Do you wanna see something princess?". He asked me without waiting for a reply as he opened the door besides us, making us face a big room.

I immediately covered my mouth with my hands. What I'm seeing in the room wasn't something I had prepared myself for. There was blood covering the walls and all kinds of chains coming from them. But that wasn't the worst thing. The room was filled with girls, tens of them, all crammed to each other.

Everyone fell silent as the door flew open. Their bodies were shaking, I don't know if it's because they're freezing or because they're afraid for their lives, probably a combination of both. "You see this?". Beoksong said to me. I looked at all the shaking girls, some girls are even around the age of 13. Poor 13 year olds afraid for their lives. "This can be your future". He said as he stood closely behind me. "But don't worry, you won't be in here for too long if you would. You will probably be sold in under a week". Beoksong said with a pleased smile.

He then stood in front of me, getting my chin in his hand. "So now tell me little princess. Why are you here?". He said, now I can clearly see the similarities in Beoksong and Mr Lee. They are two parts of one whole devil.

My body was shaking, not sure if it was because I was intimidated or because I was in shock of what I was seeing.

"I-". I didn't know what to say. I feel so sorry for all those girls in the room, I want to get them out, they look so hopeless. But I'm also kind of afraid, I know he will lock me up here without any hesitation. "Th- they send me here b-because they want to kill Mr Lee". I then told Beoksong.

Beoksong grinned with a satisfied smile and let go of my face. "And how are they planning to do that?".

"I-I don't know...". I said.

"Little princess, don't tell me more lies now". He said as he made an unapproved sound.

"I really don't". I said this time more confident.

"So, why did they send you out then?". He asked.

"T-they wanted to use me as bait". I said.

"Well bait you are". He said as he gave me a wink. I wanted to throw up at that comment. I looked away from him but got faced with the eyes of a young girl pleading me to end her life, I couldn't look at her longer so I looked back at Beoksong again.

"Why am I here?". I then asked him. "Why did you take me to this mansion, why are you showing me this?". The eyes of that little girl still printed on the back of my eyelids.

"You're the same as before princess , you're bait". He said as he leaded me out of the room and closing the door again. "Now you know what your future will look like if you don't corporate". He said as he puts his gun away and grabbed my wrist harshly as he then leaded us back upstairs.

Those girls, I can't get them out of my head now. They were shaking out of fear, barely clothed in anything and sitting there in the dark. I want to help them but I know it will only bring us into more trouble.

"C-can I go to the toilet?". I asked him as we walked up the stairs again. I wanted to check if they had taken all my weapons away and honestly I just want to be away from him for just a second.

"Not now". He said as he leaded me down the hallway towards an unknown room where I saw both Chen and Mr Lee sitting at a dining table. The room was big and luxurious, there was a big dining table in the middle of the room with big chandeliers hanging above them. On the other side of the room I also saw another door, also leading to some kind of hallway or room. "Might as well give our guest something to eat, right?". Beoksong said as he pushed me down on a seat.

"Y/n-ssi". Mr Lee spoke, kind of greeting me in his weird, scary way.

"Mr Lee". I said back. I'm sure I'm as white as a ghost right now, that room that I just saw now was giving me a bad feeling in my stomach.

"Nice to see you're doing fine". Mr Lee noted sarcastically as he took a sip of his wine and then put it back on the table. It was quiet for a while. "So tell me Y/n-ah. What kind of appetite do your brothers have; a quick and soft one or a bitter and raw one?". He asked me with his weird grin.

I'm sure this isn't about their appetite, more about the way they would like to get killed.

"If you really knew them, you would know they like a filling, pleasurable and rich of taste one". I told him. "Don't forget they have to eat for 7".

"Well that's well enough of an answer". Mr Lee grinned. "Are you enjoying your time here already?". He asked as 2 maids put a plate in front of me and Beoksong.

I shoved my plate away, looking af Mr Lee. "Why am I here Mr Lee..?". I asked him. "Why haven't you killed me yet? Why aren't you locking me up? Why am I sitting at this table, with a plate full of food in front of me?". I asked. I had expected to be locked away, maybe even get murdered or something but here I am sitting at the dining table comfortably.

"You know that curiosity killed the cat, right?". Mr Lee said as he sliced off a piece of his steak and ate it. I see, he isn't answering my questions. I might as well fish for them myself then.

"Are you going to lock me up with those other girls in the basement?". I asked. He just ignored my question.

"Are you giving me food so that I start talking?". Maybe forget that one, I'm sure he rather have my mouth zipped up.

"Is it because I know too much about you guys already?". Again silence, I only saw Mr Lee getting annoyed by my questions as his fist with a fork in it started turning white.

"Is it because you're afraid of my stepbrothers if you would hurt me?". I asked him.

He was done with my questions, harshly slamming his fork down. "Sweetie, do you think I'm afraid of those 7 little boys to go behind me if I would do something to you?". He laughed. "You're still addressing them as your 'stepbrothers', if you were close, you wouldn't call them that". He said as he started eating his steak again.

Well his stupid comment isn't going to stop me.

"Tell me Mr Lee, why am I here? Are you going kill me as revenge?". I asked him. Still no comment from his side.

"Are just going to use me as bait and slid my throat open in front of their eyes?". Silence, silence and more silence.

"Is it because I might be your daughter?". I then asked him. His posture suddenly changed slightly, not noticeably much but I noticed it.

"It is...". I said, shaking my head. Of course it is, it's always about them selves. I'm here because he just wants to know if I'm his daughter or not. "What are you going to do if I'm not? You're going to kill me, right?". I said.

"Stop asking questions". Mr Lee said as he wiped his mouth with a napkin annoyed.

"I have the right to know why I'm here". I told him.

"You don't have any rights, not here, not now, not ever". Mr Lee snorted. "Y/n-ah did you forget in what position you're in? In what position you've been in for the last few months?". He laughed like the ass he is.

"I do, but it hasn't stopped me before and I don't see you stopping me now". I told him. I saw Chen eye me, telling me to stop as Mr Lee wasn't exactly pleased with my attitude.

Well f*ck Chen, who's he, suddenly telling me what to do?

"Say that again". Mr Lee said as he got up from his seat, eying me angrily.

"Are you starting to become deaf? I told you that I don't see you stopping me". I told him as I looked up at him.

"I heard you the first time sweat heart, I just wanted to know if you realized what you just said". He told me with dark eyes.

"I do know". I grinned at him evilly. I know perfectly well that I'm getting underneath his nails. Who is better in doing that then I am anyways? "You want me to repeat myself again?".

His angry eyes just boring holes through my skull.

Well I guess that's a yes.

"I". I started, also getting up as I stood on the other side of the table from him. "Don't". I put my hands down on the table, leaning on them. "See". I said. "You". Leaning more towards Mr Lee. "Stopping". My body now leaning above the dining table as I still looked at Mr Lee. "Me". I said with a fake smile.

Tell me why am I like this? I keep doing stupid *ss sh*t when I'm in dangerous situations. I have no one to help me if I get in trouble. Why do I keep making life harder then it already is?

... Shoot, what did I just do?

I'm regretting my action, I wanted to push myself off the table again to make more distance but right as I did, I felt my body being pulled over the table and soon enough feeling my back being smashed against the table. With one hand he has my body pinned against the table with my back against it. With his other hand he's now pointing a gun towards me.

Mr Lee didn't say anything, he was only looking at me with his angry, dark eyes and holding my body tightly on top of the table as food spilled all over my clothes.

"Shoot me". I said as I was looking at the gun. I don't want him to actually shoot me but I want to get on his nerves, it will most definitely be my death but I'm not getting silenced by some stupid man with a gun. Might as well die as a savage person rather then a pathetic one.

Mr Lee grinned at me as he pointed the gun towards my forehead.

It was deadly silent in the room, with all the attention on us until we suddenly heard something fall in the hallway. Mr Lee's head turned around towards the hallway. From where I was laying, the hallway seemed empty.

I didn't dare to move too much as Mr Lee's gun was this close to me that I would get killed instantly if he would pull the trigger.

Beoksong and even Chen got up from their chairs as they got alerted by the sudden sound. The 3 men were giving each other looks and Mr Lee signed them to go out to the hallway.

Mr Lee on the other hand stayed and kept me down as the other two got their guns out and made their way to the hallway.

As they left the dining room, I faced Mr Lee again. His gun was still pointing towards me. I have no idea what's going on, all I can tell is that they don't know what happened in the hallway either as Mr Lee looked even more frustrated then before.

Mr Lee looked towards me. "Anything to say as your last words?". He grinned as he put the safety off his gun.

"Kill me, I don't care". I told him as the gun was pointing right at my head, ready to be shot at any moment.

"I will tell this lovely message to your brothers before I kill them too". Mr Lee said as he put his finger on the trigger, ready to shoot me as he still had my body pinned underneath his grip.

Here I go I guess. I closed my eyes, wanting this all just to be over with.

Not soon after I closed my eyes, I heard a gun shot entering my ears. I closed my eyes even harder then before, waiting for the bullet to reach my head, but I didn't feel anything. All I felt was Mr Lee's grip disappearing on me and making a grumbled sound.

"Not today Lee". I heard a familiar voice say, a voice I would rather not hear ever again. My body froze but I slowly opened my eyes, wanting to see what's going on. As I saw Mr Lee was a few feet removed from me, I forced my body to slowly move away from him to the other side of the table.

I looked at the entrance, the opposite from where Chen and Beoksong left to, and there he was, Mr Kim. Both Mr Lee and Mr Kim were pointing guns at each other as Mr Lee had blood coming from one of his shoulders.

Did Mr Kim just save me from Mr Lee? What even is Mr Kim doing here? Am I seeing this correctly?

"What a pleasure to see you here". Mr Lee said bitterly as he clenched his jaw.

I'm just standing here confused as hell. Should I make a run for it now? Will they shoot me or will this end in a blood bath? I slowly walked backwards, trying to walk to the door Chen and Beoksong left to.

Mr Lee and Mr Kim were just throwing each other hateful eyes. "Give me back Y/n-ssi". Mr Kim then finally said as I was halfway of my escape to the door, still only making slow movements.

Mr Lee laughed devilish. "Why would I just hand her over to you?". He asked. "So that you can make her take a DNA-test and find out your dead wife indeed cheated on you?". Damn, how to dirty an open wound. I could literally feel Mr Kim getting angry at that, the air in this room felt even tenser then before.

"Isn't that what you want to find out either?". Mr Kim asked. "Other wise she wouldn't be alive right now". Mr Kim spoke about me. They were talking about me but not looking at me, luckily. I only have to take 2 more steps and I'm out of this room. I slowly made another step backwards and after that another one before I hid myself behind the wall.

Step one completed of the many more steps to go.

I took a last glance at the two grown man in the dining room before again making my way backwards a little. Just as the man disappeared from my sight, I heard a loud shot coming from the dining room. After that I heard another one and another one and heavy glass falling down, probably the chandeliers.

I wanted to scream out of shock but right as I wanted to, a hand covered my mouth and pulled me into an empty room.

My eyes were wide open as I struggled in the arms of the person behind me. My arms and legs were flying everywhere but it didn't help. I then harshly bit the hand in front of my mouth, making the person behind me back off.

"Ouch". He cussed quietly as I looked behind me and saw Chen standing there, shaking his hands because of the pain I caused him.

I heard footsteps running through the hallway on the other side of the door that Chen had closed a few seconds ago. I wanted to cuss and scream at Chen before he again covered my mouth with his hand. "Shhht, quiet". He whispered as the footsteps in the hallway were sounding as if someone was ruining towards the dining room.

"Dad!". I heard Beoksong sounding cold but kind of panicked, he was probably the one running towards the dining room. "Where is that b*tch". I heard him curse, probably I'm that b*tch he's talking about.

"I will help you escape, you're brothers are already in this mansion too". I heard Chen whisper at me quietly. He then took my hand and wanted to move but I'm a confused mess at the moment.

"What's going on?". I asked as I steadily stayed on my spot. I'm trying to put this all together. Did Mr Lee just get shot by Mr Kim? What is Mr Kim even doing here? And what is Chen doing now, is he helping me out?

"Your brothers' plan, that's what's going on". Chen said as he again tried to pull me along with him.

"What?". I asked, still not understanding a single thing about this situation.

"I don't have time to explain myself, I'm on your guys's side, okay? Just trust me. I will get you away from here, it will become a blood bath real soon". He told me, again trying to pull me along.

"No, explain it to me, what's going on?". I asked still standing on the same spot.

Chen sighed. "Do you remember that day when Namjoon and Jimin bombarded your apartment? ". Chen asked, of course I know, those dick heads. I nodded, still not knowing where this is going to. Why is he 'helping' me? "When I got into the elevator, I was met with Jungkook-ssi, he was also supposed to visit you together with Namjoon and Jimin, he was later because he forgot something in the car". Where is he going with this? "Like expected from your brothers, he was about to beat me up the second he saw me but I stopped him...". Chen spoke.

"How?". I asked.

Chen looked around him. "We don't have time for this, let's go". Chen said, again wanting to drag me along.

"No, tell me". I stopped him. "I want to know what's going on. Why are you helping me?". I asked.

Again a deep sight left his mouth, he knows I won't corporate if he won't tell me. "I told Jungkook that I knew what Mr Lee was up to and that I would help them kill Mr Lee". Chen said. "Jungkook agreed, only if I would keep him updated about everything Mr Lee would be doing". Chen told me.

"So Jungkook knew about the messages and calls Mr Lee gave me?". I asked him, trying to think all the way back to what has happened these past few days.

"Yes, he knew". Chen said. "I kept him updated with everything Mr Lee was doing. I told him about the calls, about the attack on Chaesoo before she had even called you for help and now while you were in Mr Lee's territory". Chen said.

"How do I know you're telling the truth?". I asked him.

"Just follow me and you'll see". Chen said as he then grabbed my hand and dragged me along, I let him this time. I know when Chen is lying and when he's not, he isn't now.

Chen was leading me to the other side of the room where there was another door but right as we reached that door, we heard the other door we came this room in with, burst open.

I quickly turned around and saw Beoksong standing there with blood covering his shirt. Chen quickly pulled me behind him as he pointed his gun towards Beoksong.

Beoksong was laughing like a crazy man. "I should've known, Chen is acting like the hero he is". Beoksong said as he put his blood covered hand through his hair. "Hand her over to me". Beoksong said, pointing with his gun towards me.

Chen slowly stepped backwards, also making me walk backwards, leading me towards the door. Chen has his gun pointed at Beoksong as he whispered something to me underneath his closed mouth. "At the end make a right turn".
He whispered and with that I knew what he meant so I made a run for it.

I quickly opened the door and ran out as I heard shots getting fired in the room. I just ran and ran through the hallway until the hallway stopped and I made a right turn, again speeding up.

The adrenaline was running through my body, making me only focus on my speed and the route I was taking. Even more shots where filling my ears as I ran through the mansion, shots and screams where coming from every corner of this mansion, I just kept running.

I was about to run out of the hallway until I suddenly saw someone enter the next hallway on the other side so I quickly made my way into a room next to me before the man could see me.

As I closed the door silently behind me, I could look through the little slit between the door and doorframe straight into the hallway. I could hear the footsteps nearing, entering the hallway as the man came closer.

From inside this dark room the only light I saw was the light from the little slit in the door. My heart was beating fast as the footsteps came closer and closer and I could finally see the man's face and figure. I recognized the man in the hallway, he was nearing the room I was in but instead of opening the door, he walked past it.

I let out a deep sight, out of relief. I then opened the door, stuck my head out and called out for the man.

"Hoseok-ssi!". I whisper yelled as his back was facing me.

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 2.8K 9
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฏ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ#๐ซ๐.. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" she shouted as he dragged her to...
183K 7.9K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...
129K 3.8K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
367 42 11
Hello I am yn.. After meeting with 7 men who's love of my life my whole life changed What happen before they come in my life it's a little secret B...