𝗚𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 ★彡 𝗞.𝗕 𝘅 𝗕...

By notbakugowaifu

[𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝... More

Info on y/n
Almost over
Chillin
Gradution
Summer 1/4
Summer 2/4
Summer 3/4
Update
Summer 4/4
Info of Akane
Entrance Exam
THANK YOU SO MUCH💕( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
Hero Course Curriculum
Class President
USJ
Party planing
Hotel party
Pool night
Morning trips
Taken
Him
Update
conclusion
The break up
Captive

First day

1K 22 12
By notbakugowaifu

Then April comes around (idk when they took the exams ._.)

You wake up from your phone buzzing, it was now 6:30, you thought you turned around but you fell out of your bed, you sigh, you grab your robe and take a quick shower to wake you up, you get out the shower and go to your room the group chats with you, Mina, Kirishima, Denki, Sero, and Bakugo was call you nonstop so you answer.

"Hello?" You say putting your phone certain way so it looks at your ceiling, "Hey y/n we are heading to call- oh wait did you want up to get you?" Denki said being considered. "Oh no it's fine I take a while to get ready anyways and y'all get up school starts at 8:00." You said putting your skirt on. "Oh hey bakugo." Denki said waving. "Shutdunce'sunce face!" Bakugo yelled in the background. "BAHAHA!" We all laughed. "Is that y/n? Wtf why are you talk to her?" Bakugo said crossing his arms. "Well technically I'm not just talking to her the whole group chat is talking to her." He said doing this 🤷‍♀️.

Denki hangs up to use the bathroom, then bakugo joins the call. "Hey bakubae!" You said with no shirt on but a bra on doing you eyebrows. "You dumbass get her now or else your going to be late!" He said screaming into the phone. "Oh shut up I'll be there in a minute, I have to do my hair then put my shirt on." You say taking of your bonnet. You take off your bonnet and put your lace front on while they yell at each other.

You hair:

You finish your eyebrows and put some eyelashes on.Then you grab your shirt and put on your shoes.

Your shoes:

You grab your backpack, phone and keys, then say your byes to your family, "Guys this skirt fucking short dude probably could see up my ass!" You say complaining. They all start laughing but katsuki moved his face from the camera, I could tell he was blushing because his forehead was in the camera a bit.

"I'm walking inside see y'all in a minute." You say hanging up. You walk inside of the gate and start looking for class 1-A, "Damn that's one big ass door." You walk inside to see like half of your friends. You waved at everyone with a smile and then Mina comes from behind you and picks you up." AHH Mina this skirt is already short as shit, PUT ME DOWN!" You said trying to get down. Then some other guy was yelling at katsuki.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!" Some guy with blue hair said. "Huh?" Katsuki said while smirking. "It's the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property. You cretin!" The blue haired boy said. "You're kidding me. Right? Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?" Katsuki said giggling. " Katsuki just listen to the poor man and let him be on his way." You said trying not to laugh at his remark. "SHUT UP DUMBASS! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" He said yelling at me. "Don't yell at a ladylike tha-." The blue haired boy said but was shocked.

You hit bakugo in the back off the head. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU TALKIN TO YOU DOG!" Then you sit down behind him and all he says is "tsk." Mina runs over to you and says "Wow no one and shut him up but you. I now devote my life to you but will you keep me safe from the dog?" She said. "Of course I will mimi." You say hugging her.

"Wow you have really nice boobs!" Some short guy with purple balls on his head said. You look at him like he asked for a death wish, then he clips onto you leg like it was some body pillow. "Get off me!" You said hitting his head. Katsuki comes over and says "Say some shit like that again and I'll kill you myself." He said then went back to his desk. I look at my leg and he's go to his desk with his head down.

"Huh? It's him." The blue haired boy said. I look over and it's izuku. "IZUKU!" I say running to him then you hit his arm but not the arm that was hurt. "Ow that hurt." He wined. "I'm sorry but I thought you died😑." You said hugging him. "Oh to be him right now." The purple hair boy said. You look at izuku and that boy was red as a tomato. You were confused. So you go back to your seat and just go on your phone.

Then some yellow sleeping bag is in front of the door that gave me chills, but he was our teacher like what! "Hello. I'm Shota Aizawa. Your Teacher." "WHAT!?" The class says. "Our teacher?!" Izuku said. "Right, let's get to it. Put these on and head outside." He said to hold a jumpsuit. "Huh?" The class said.

"What? A Quirk assessment test?" The class says. Then Mr.Aizawa was saying so stuff about the country blabla. "Bakugo, you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam. What was your farthest distance throw with a softball when you were in junior high?" Mr.Aizawa asked. "Uhh, 67 meters I think," Katsuki said.

"Right. Try doing it with your quirk." Mr. Aizawa said. Then kat walked into the circle. "Anything goes, just stay in the circle. Go on, your wasting our time." Mr. Aizawa told him. Then bakugo started to stretch and threw it saying "DIE!". He's so extra like stop showing out you said to your in your head.

The whole class grasp, he got 705.2 meters, then they were talking, katsuki walked next to you and said "beat that poodle." He said. "Stop don't jinx me I wanna get a good number!" You yelled at him. Then Mr. Aizawa called you over to throw the ball. Then Mr. Aizawa said that whoever phone calls will be expelled. So you had to try your hardest.

All eyes were on you it was kinda distracting but you snapped out your thoughts. You summon your randomizer. "Hey hey, you better hope you get a good one or your gonna lose. Your randomizer said. "Shut up and go." You told them. Then you hear people talk in the background. "You got 5!" Your randomizer said. "Yes!" You said then you said that you wanted all might's power, you said in your head you had to concentrate hard for that power quirk.

Then you backed up and threw you ball it went far far, Mina was cheering you on the whole way. Mr. Aizawa showed the device it said infinity. You turned around and smirked at bakugo then walked back next to him and said "I just did bakubabe." You said blowing a kiss.

And the winning never stoped well since you have the number one hero quirk, then we did the 50 meter dash you were going up next and you get into position. "Runners, on your marks, ready." The measuring device said. [gunshot] "0.02 seconds." The machine said.

Then we do the rest of the tests but izuku barely did good in any of the tests, but when he did the ball test he did better than the rest of the other test he did, he got 705.3! "YESS GREAT JOB IZU!" You yelled out. The class cheered, bakugo was shocked. "What the hell was that!" Bakugo said "HEY! DEKU YOU BASTARD! TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOUR DEAD!" He said running to izuku.

You knock bakugo out before he could reach izuku, "In sorry but I hate it when they fight, they did this every day in middle school." You said to Mr. Aizawa. "That's so hot!" I heard Denki and Mineta say. You ignored them and Mr. Aizawa said to take bakugo to the nurse which you did.

About 15 minutes he started to wake up, "Where the hell am I." He said sitting up. "Oh great your up, your in the nurse's office." You said getting up. "When I get back out there I'm going to kill that Deku!" He said walking to the door. "I will knock you out again if you don't leave that boy alone." You said stopping him. "Wait- you knocked me out?" He said pointing to you.

"Yes and I will do it again if you don't leave that boy alone." You said in front of the door. "Tsk whatever let's go I'm tired." He said moving you from the door and grabbing your hand then walking out. We walk out of school to see Mina, Sero, Kirishima, Denki, and Izuku with a girl and the blue-haired boy in the distance. "We are going to walk past him you can apologize or just walk past him," I whispered in katsuki's ear.

They left before us anyways, they walk me home first and I say my goodbyes, I whispered in bakugo's ear and said: "I'm going to be 1# hero bakubae." Then kissed him on the cheek, and ran into the house. Mina and the others said, "Ohhh bakugo has a girlfriend." They said laughing. "SHUT UP DUMBASSES BEFORE I KILL YOU!" Bakugo said. You got to your room and took a shower, ate, then went to sleep.

____________________________________
♡︎

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚞𝚟𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟷𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜-𝟷𝟼𝟶𝟽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
239K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
906K 20.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
85.7K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...