𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 π’πˆπƒπ„πŠπˆπ‚οΏ½...

By fakeplasticfruit

you've just turned 13 and as you're now the legal age to work in your town, Swellview; you look for jobs. Not... More

Summary | Please read before starting
Chapter 1 | The New Beginning
Chapter 2 | The Arrival
Chapter 3 | The Mancave
Chapter 4 | A weird and wacky costume fitting
Chapter 5 | A regularish school day
Chapter 6 | Training
Chapter 7 | A strange encounter
Chapter 9 | The morning after
Chapter 10 | Bad tension
Chapter 11 | Girl Danger's first mission
Chapter 13 | The complete opposite
Chapter 14 | Charlotte's revenge
Chapter 15 | Fired.
Chapter 16 | Moving on?
Chapter 17 | See you again
Chapter 18 | Overwhelmed
Chapter 19 | Breaking News
Chapter 20 | My time to shine
Chapter 21 | The corridoor
Chapter 22 | The battle
Chapter 23 | The Mancave
Chapter 24 | A month later
Authors notes

Chapter 12 | The Next Day

130 2 0
By fakeplasticfruit

It was the day after my first mission, and my first kiss.

I came into the house by sneaking in the window, I didn't want my mom to hear me come through the door or she'll question me on where I've been all night.

I woke up with butterflies in my stomach, it was a Sunday and I had school tomorrow. I only work at 'Junk N' Stuff' 6 days a week so today is my day off. Well, for me only, not for Ray, Henry and Charlotte.

I was too busy thinking about Henry that I completely forgot about the incident that happened with Charlotte, and what her 'revenge' was.

Maybe it was just a threat so I could be scared.

Or was it?

All day I was practicing my fighting skills so I could do my missions alone, I changed into my favourite gym clothes to get motivated. I didn't want to rely on someone else to fight my battles.

I pretended there was a criminal in my room, I pretended him as my bedroom door.

I was punching it and kicking it, dodging all the fake hits and punches.

I was sweating like crazy.

"Almost there!" I thought. "Soon enough I'll be as good as Henry, or even Ray!"

I looked out the window, it was dark outside.

"Night already? Gosh! That came quick!"

I headed downstairs for food, I made my favourite dish, lasagne. Mom was at work, she works on a Sunday now, to pay off debt.

I took my food upstairs and ate it all, I had a shower and got ready for bed early for school.

I couldn't wait to see Henry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 940 31
| completed | a henry danger fanfic | start: November 2014 end: September 2018 - the girl of his dreams on the verge of death, and he does everything...
42.1K 370 53
This is not my best story ever kind of regret how most of these chapters went😭 Your name is Jordan Manchester Your 17 years old in your "dream" high...
22.5K 205 37
just some random scenarios I made in my head that I thought I would put all in one place I don't own any of these characters apart from lily, who is...
2.1K 110 5
·˚ ༘ κ’± βͺ π–₯» PLEASURE DELAYER .ᐟ ❫ κ’± ↳ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ... he's in love with his boss's ...