๐‡๐”๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜'๐’ ๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๏ฟฝ...

By ChickenTendou-

ไบบ้กžๆœ€ๅผท | ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ *เณƒ เญจ she was strong and he is too she recovers both figh... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ

239 11 0
By ChickenTendou-

𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 the floor, you finally arrived back at your small house. Sometimes it feels weird. Sometimes, your home doesn't feel like your home—maybe because it wasn't actually your home. Though you had lived here for quite some years. Not only have you vowed your life to Erwin Smith, you had debts to repay him.

Now that you are finally back to the scouts, you will do everything of your capability to provide assistance to Erwin. Hopefully the shape of you now will be able to endure such activities. You will train but it still leaves you in worries. You've been injured physically and mentally, to the point where you are scarred enough to be forced out of the scouts.

You took off your working clothing and went into the shower. The water rushed by and running down you. After showering you felt renewed. You changed into your comfortable clothes before heading towards your room. Back in your room, you finally took out your scouts outfit. It's been so long since you wore it that it even had dust particles flying out when you took it out. Though you just changed into comfortable clothes, you had no choice but to try on the uniform.

Hm it still fits me...you thought as you looked in the slightly cracked mirror. Ha...who thought this useless girl could get into the scouts let alone be especially requested back by Erwin. Not only is this unexpected, it never occurred to you how much you actually cared for the scouts. How much you dedicate yourself. But you love it. You love to busy yourself so your mind has no rest, no time to think about the nightmares. You are going to put all your experiences you once had to the test.

You got into the small bed, slowly drifting off into sleep.

⠀ ོ

You awoke. You could barely sleep last night. You quickly got out of bed and got changed into the uniform, slipping a different pair of brown gloves on. You rushed to do your morning routine. This is going to be your first day of training—or training in a while, you can't afford to be late. You brushed your hair into a high ponytail before tying it into a bun so all your hair is out of the way, though as always, the baby hair sticks out unevenly. You hurried out the door with a piece of bread acting as your breakfast. The sun had just started rising, the sunbeam shone through the morning mist as you ran through. Once you arrived at the training area, you saw Levi already waiting for you. Geez how early was he? You thought.

"Good morning Levi." You greeted.
"Morning brat."
"Pardon me?"
"You seriously have hearing problems. We're getting started, did you warm up."
"Yes."
"Good then here's your maneuver gear."

He pointed to the maneuver gear that was chucked carelessly onto the ground. You walked over to it, picked it up and started to clip it on, though struggling a lot.

"You can't even put on your gear properly. It's probably because of those damn gloves. Sit down."

"What are you doing?" Levi said just as you were about to sit down on the ground.
"Sitting down-?"
"On a chair."
"Oh right."

You headed towards a bench and sat down as Levi told you.

"Legs out."

You looked at him, eyes wide in shock. What did he say? Though you were confused you still obeyed him. He took the straps, kneeled down and started wrapping it around your leg. Your grip tightened on the chair as he tightened the gear around your leg.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Levi asked as he moved up your thigh.

You shook your head although you were slightly trembling. It was almost the same as before...

"Did you get all that? Now you do the other leg." Levi said and chucked you the other leg's straps.
"Yes thank you."
"Don't thank me, this is part of your training."

"Alright whatever you say."

"Don't give me that attitude."

You roll your eyes and started to exactly how Levi had shown. It was actually easy to get the hang of.

"Alright get ready, you better not die." Levi said.
"I've been doing for years, no need to tell me twice."

Your first task was to see what you remember and how my skills are after all those years. Levi gestured towards the trees up in front of you. You nodded and activated the 3D maneuver gear. Levi followed after you, making sure to stay out of sight.

You haven't felt like this since ages, the wind brushing against you as you swing around. It was more harder to grasp your maneuver gear because of your gloves but you somewhat have a strong grip over time due to this. You saw a cardboard titan and went for its nape. You swept down while drawing out your sword and made a clean cut.

You continued deeper into the woods, following the shadows that led to the cardboard titans. Each sweep to the nape gets sharper and cleaner. You started to get the hang of this, wind howls against your ears, trees rustled and you enhanced your focus. Suddenly, you lost your balance and immediately you attached yourself to a branch before swinging yourself back up. Coughing and panting, your hands on your knees, head facing down. You were definitely not in the same shape as you were before, coughing more, you sat down to catch your breath.

You sat there for a few silent minutes, listening to the sound of nature. Birds chirped a mellifluous melody harmonised by the trees that danced in the wind. Your feet dangled above the lush verdant grass. It's so peaceful. You let yourself drown in tranquil. Is this what you get to see once titans no longer exist? You stood up once more before heading back to the starting point.

"Took you long enough." He commented as he saw you come back down.
"Well sorry, I'm not the same as before ok. And I thought you were supposed to be supervising me?"
"What are you a baby? I was sure you'll get back considering of the high hopes Erwin has for you."

You got shivers by the mention of the expectations Erwin has for you. He would be clearly disappointed to see what happened to his strongest soldier.

"Didn't you say that you have been doing this for years, how come you were still rusty using the odm gear."
"It's been years, give me a break."

He gave a 'tch' before he headed towards the locker room area and started taking off the odm gear. You did the same and place it away. Task 2 was hand to hand combat, which you may not look it but you're one of the best hand to hand combat soldier. You two stand ready.

Levi told you about how the match would be held and he counted down before attacking directly towards you. You focused on dodging his attacks, his punches were fast and firm, getting hit by it would cause a serious injury. I guess his serious about this. You thought. You saw a small opening and didn't let this opportunity slip away. He punched you you but luckily your fast reflexes blocked it, as this second you took his hand and held it secure along with the other hand. You took this chance and side-kicked him, though not to full power, he lost his balance and fell to the ground. You dropped down on top of him and held your lower arm towards his neck, as if holding a dagger to his throat.

You smirked, "how does it feel, Levi," your tone laced with mockery.

"You let down your guard," Levi said in a monotonous tone before grabbing hold of both your wrist and flipping you around, laying you on the ground.

You hissed as your head hits the ground with impact.

"Playing dirty now, captain?" You leaned in to him and taunted, "scared huh?"

Before he could reply, you wrapped your legs around his waist and twist him back around.

"I win," you stated before standing up and smiling sweetly.

"Went easy on you."

"I never said you should go easy on me," you responded, shrugging.

"You're still recovering, I've been ordered to go easy."

"Yeah right just admit defeat."

He ignores you, "that's it for today, enjoy the rest of your day. See you tomorrow, same time and then you'll meet your teammates. Dismissed."

You hurried away, waving goodbye to him only to be ignored by him. What a dickhead. You thought as you walked back to your house. I wonder how my teammates will be...

wooo more edits

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 1.4K 36
๐–ฅป levi x reader oneshots แœŠ โคทโ€งโ‚Šหš aot & modern world โŠฐ - fluff to angst ๐Ÿงพ โ tw: graphic violence, language, sensitive topics โž เผบ artist of cover on t...
294K 10.2K 33
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 1} I lived within so many barricades; the physical wall that barred me from the unknown, outside world...the social wal...
351K 5.5K 62
๐“–๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ€ข ๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…ข ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…” ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ เณƒโ€โžท โ™š ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ'๐ฌ...
16.4K 517 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...