Meri Pehli Khaata

By mehshanaya

#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are y... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
The Last Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 4

41.2K 1.6K 40
By mehshanaya

Samridhi

Good morning to me. I don't like to wake up early. I'm not an early bird I'm more of a night owl type of person I like the moon more than the sun and stars don't talk about them they are the love of mine. Well, I know you guys love me to so press the start button and make it golden.

" Samridhi tell me which one dress I should wear, " Naina asked as she enters my room.

"Tell me" she screamed in my ear.

" Ok ok but let get up from my bed first," I said to her.

After I came out of my washroom there she is sitting in my bed with almost all of the dresses.

"Now tell me," she asked.

"Ok," I said.

After a lot of discussions, we finally choose one dress. Now it's time for her hair and I don't know how can her hair is this stubborn when she not at all stubborn but after a lot of tries, I finally made the hairstyle. Now my favorite part makeup I love makeup and I'm a pro in it so it was not hard for me.

" Wow is this me," Naina said.

" No it's your ghost," I said.

" Is Naina ready?" Chachi asked coming inside the room

"Yes"

" Aww kitni pyaari lag rhi ha meri gudiya " Chachi ji said.

( You're are looking lovely my doll)

"They have come Samridhi, Naina come downstairs," she said to us.

As we are descending the stairs.

" If your husband is hot I'm gonna marry him" I whisper in Naina's ear.

" Shut up or else I will slap you," she said showing her palm.

" Naina came, " Chachaji said.

And we were all seated. In front of me, the groom and his family sitting. After a little chit chat chachaji asked Naina to give the boy a house tour. After the came.

" So both of you like each other "the boy's father asked.

The boy said yes and Naina nodded in yes and the marriage got fixed. Both families feed each other sweets and hugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
Hope you guys like this

If yes then don't forget to vote comment and share

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 3.1K 30
"All I wanted was your respect, Prem." "All I wanted was your love, Abhi." "All I wanted was your care, Rahul." "But I got not even a bit of it." The...
1.3M 54.3K 52
Saanvi Rajput and Abhimanyu Malhotra have been sworn enemies since they first met at ten years old, so the last thing they ever expected to be were h...
225K 8.7K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
837K 23.6K 80
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...