The Forgotten Twin

By the-amazing-reii

It all changed that fateful night. One action, by Dumbledore, ripped apart a family, abandoning the true savi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Special Part featuring Lily and James(Chapter 12)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

5.5K 109 4
By the-amazing-reii

It was finally the first day of Hogwarts! Azalea,with her new cat Moon,set off with Lisa to the King's cross express early in the morning.(Moon was found in the street by Azalea,abandoned by her former owner) Madame B had told them how to get into the platform 9 3/4(run into the wall between platform 9 and 10). When they got there,they saw a red headed family,with a fat woman at the head,loudly complaining  for the whole world to hear how the platform was filled with muggles. Azalea whispered to Lisa "Let's stay away,she's rude and obnoxious. " Lisa agreed and the two quickly went on the platform and found an empty seat on the Hogwarts Express. They bumped into Draco on the train, and Azalea quickly introduced Lisa and Draco to each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
10K 265 9
Aurora potter was thrown out of uncle Vernon's house at 8, and she had to learn how to survive out in the wild for 4 years. (With a bit of help of c...
67.3K 1.2K 9
This is a billdip book. It'll probably be a series
98.1K 2.5K 26
What if Harry Potter never existed? What if their great saviour was a girl called Astrea Avaline??? What if Voldemort was trying to do some good? ...