✔️ MALEDETTO | 18 +

נכתב על ידי LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Smut. An emotional roller... עוד

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 19

8.7K 421 69
נכתב על ידי LilaAurora_LA

Previous chapter:
Death sounded like an eternal peaceful break from my cursed life.

Raphael's pov

I carried her unconscious body out of the office before going to one of the bedrooms in the villa.

As I walked into the bedroom, I laid her gently on the bed. Then, I called one of my men who was in charge of most of my business in the US.

While calling him, I shook her slightly, trying to wake her up by calling her name, but she didn't respond to my wake up attempts.

As I shook her face to wake her up, I noticed that she was burning. "Shit," I cussed, dialing the number again, hoping for him he'd pick up, otherwise it wouldn't end well for him if I got my hands on him.

"Why the hell don't you answer when I call you?" I hissed into the phone as he finally answered the call.

"I'm sorry, capo, I was busy doing something and I didn't notice the phone ringing," he apologized.

Huffing at his weak excuse, I looked at her unconscious body on the bed. She looked flushed, her cheeks were red, and she looked sweaty.

As I was about to tell him to send me the number of the doctor who was in charge of my men when they were shot in the US, I heard a woman whine. Realizing that he was busy fucking a woman instead of answering my calls I got mad.

"I think you don't handle something, you handle someone, am I right Alejandro? And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you were just too lost sticking you dick in a fucking a whore, and decided to ignore my calls," I spat out.

"Capo—" he started, but I interrupted him, not in the mood to hear another of his weak excuses. "Shut up, send me the number of the local doctor in charge of my men here, and don't show up for a while if you don't want to lose your dick," I hissed into the phone.

"Alright, I'll send it right away. Is there anything else I can do for you?" he asked. "Next time I call you, answer my calls immediately," I gritted out, before ending the call on his face.

Not a second later he sent me his number. "At least you can follow orders," I muttered satisfied, calling the doctor.

"Dr. Hanny, how may I help you?" the doctor answered the call. "Morelli on the phone, I need you here, I'll send you the address, come over as soon as you can, it's urgent," I told her, sending her the address.

"How urgent? Regarding the location I'll need almost thirty minutes to be there," she said. "Is the person bleeding? Any injuries? I need to know to know what I need to take with—"

"No, but she's unconscious and is burning, just be quick, I'll be waiting," I said frustrated, going with my hand through my hair.

"Alright, Sir, I'm already on my way," she informed me. "Alright, see you soon," I muttered, before ending the call.

Then, I approached the bed again and put my hand on her forehead. She was still burning. I wasn't a doctor, but I knew how to help her until the doctor arrived.

Sighing, I began to strip her of the rest of her clothes until she was lying naked in front of her. My eyes were fixed on the bruises on her body as my hand traced them, her words on my mind:

Look at me! I'm black and blue! Greenish! Because my body is sick! I look like I'm rotting! But it's not just my body that's rotting!

"I'm going to let you die over my dead body. You are mine and you will live as long as I want you to be," I said near her face before picking her up and carrying her into the bathroom.

As I walked into the bathroom, I went to the bathtub and put her in it. Then, I took the shower head and turned on the cold water before running it all over her body to cool her off.

"Too cold," I heard her say tiredly, making me look at her face to see that her eyes were slightly open, "please stop, I'm freezing."

"No, you're burning, and you need to cool down, piccola," I said blankly as I showered her in cold water, ignoring her pleads.

"I think that's enough," I said after a while, touching her face, feeling that she'd cooled off.

Leaving her in the bathtub, I left the bathroom, going to the closet, taking a large towel out of it before putting walking back, seeing her half awake and curled up in the bathtub, trying to cover up.

"You don't have to hide, piccola. It's like nothing I've never seen before," I said as I crouched down next to the bathtub before wrapping her in the towel and picking her up.

"Why so calm? Cat got your tongue?" I whispered in her ear, mocking her as I noticed that her eyes were about to close. I needed her to stay awake.

Looking down at her, I saw her glaring at me deadly as I carried her into the bedroom. I smirked, seeing that I got the reaction out of her I wanted, I'd rather have her fight me than go back to sleep.

As much as she hated me, I loved her fighting spirit, it brought the fire in our relationship that we needed.

"Right, you've seen my body several times by forcing me to sleep with you," she fired back.

"You didn't seem to be forced when you were moaning under me," I said, winking at her before getting up from bed and going to the closet.

I told my men to fill the closet with clothes, the kitchen with food, and the entire mansion to be cleaned by a few maids.

Our stay here was going to be a little longer than I preferred, as I had to resolve the mess she had made before flying back.

Looking through the clothes I realized that the idiots only filled the closet with clothes for me. I sighed annoyed. I hated it when they followed instructions incorrectly. They couldn't even get a simple order right.

"Idiots," I snorted before grabbing boxers and a shirt and heading back into the bedroom.

"Wear these," I said as I approached the bed and tossed her the clothes. She looked at the clothes before looking at me.

"What?" I asked with a frown before realizing what she was waiting for, "You really don't expect me to turn around, do you?"

"Good," she said before dropping the towel and wearing the clothes, her attitude making me grin.

"You've really gotten bolder and more comfortable in your own skin since I last saw you, making me wonder how. Did you fuck someone while you were apart from me? Is that the reason?" I asked her with my jaw clenched as my eyes followed her body.

After having her in front of me after all these years, it brought back the possession I had felt for her. And the idea of her fucking other men made me mad, really mad.

"I moaned under you because I can't control how my body reacts! But I said no! I said wait! I said I need time! But as the sadistic fuck you are you gave two shits about what I wanted! And I wished I could fuck another man after you! But I didn't because you and your kind disgusts me, I find you all repulsive to touch! And the reason why I'm showing my body is because I hope that you will see the bruises and how rotten my body is, and get disgusted of me, feel the same disgust I feel for you!" she snapped, her chest heaving up and down in anger, what a sight.

"Then I have good news and bad news for you, piccola," I said, leaning closer to her.

"Fortunately, nobody will die. After all, you were a good girl and didn't let anyone touch what's mine, right? And the bad news is, some bruises on your body wouldn't turn me off. Nothing about you can ever be a turn off for me." Leaning even closer, I breathed in her scent. She smelled so addictive.

She crawled back until her back hit the bedpost before looking at me in disgust. "You really need help, you sick piece of sh—" she said, but I interrupted her by roughly grabbing her face.

I tried to remain calm, but she really tested my temper. And now, I really had enough of her smart mouth. It was time to put her in her place. If she couldn't behave and wanted to be tamed, I'd love to do it.

"I've had enough of your smart mouth! You are talking shit about me, but here you are, seeking protection from the man you hate the most. You say you're disgusted with me, but you came back to me with your own will! And we both know why," I said, touching her lips with mine as I spoke,

"because you have no one but me! Just me! You knew that I was the only one who would protect you! Not even your own family would protect you! On the contrary, they would kill you!"

Gritting her teeth, she glared at me with venom in her eyes. Before she could say anything, there was a knock on the door. Letting go of her, I turned towards the door. It had to be the doctor.

"Entra," I called the person in. The door opened and one of my men came in. "Sir, the doctor has arrived, should I take her here?" he asked me.

"Si, thank you," I said before dismissing him. He nodded his head and left. Less than a minute later someone knocked on the door again.

"Entra!" I called the person and a woman in her late forties came in. "Mr. Morelli," she said as she entered.

"Yes, come on in doctor," I said, nodding my head towards Calina, "I want you to check on my wife."

As I said wife, she gave me a contradicting look. Raising a brow, I narrowed my eyes at her, daring her to challenge me next to the doctor.

"Of course," she said as she approached the bed Calina, who acted smart and kept quiet, was sitting on, and did her job.

"Are you in great pain anywhere, Mrs. Morelli?" the doctor asked after seeing her bruises.

"No, don't worry, I don't have any internal bleeding. I only have cancer," she muttered as if it was nothing to worry about, resulting in me letting out a snort.

"I understand, did you start your treatment?" she asked and Calina just shrugged. I looked at her annoyed. Her imbecile behavior was getting on my nerves.

"No, she didn't," I answered for her, asking next. "What do we have to do to get rid of the disease?"

"Well, she has to start her treatment soon, because if cancer defeats her body, it will be too late for her. You have to go to a hospital to get her checked in so she can start chemotherapy," she explained me before looking at Calina, asking, "you have Leukemia, right?"

She nodded her head with a sigh.

"Then," the doctor said, looking at me, "while she is on chemotherapy, we can search for a donor for her to do a bone marrow transplant."

"If she has pain in her legs or bones, she can take these pills for now." She put a few pills in bottles on the bedside table.

"I'm not in pain now," Calina muttered, sounding tired. "Even if you are not in pain, you look really exhausted, you want me to sedate you, so you can rest and your body can recover a little?" the doctor asked and she immediately shook her head.

"Do it," I ordered the doctor which made Calina look at me. "I don't want to, please," she said, but I shook my head and held her in place before she could escape my grasp. "Do it," I said as she struggled to break free.

"Alright," the doctor muttered before approaching her with the injection. "Please don't move Mrs. Morelli or it might hurt."

"Please," she whispered as the doctor injected her. "Sshh, it's okay," I said, pecking her lips. God, I missed those lips and the longer I tasted them, the more I longed for them.

Sighing, I pulled back as the injection started working. Then, I turned to the doctor.

"Thank you, doctor. Your payment will be in your account shortly," I said before turning to the door. "Aberto!"

The door opened and my man came in. "Yes, capo," he said. "Lead the doctor out and take care of her payment," I ordered him and he nodded his head.

"As you wish," he said before turning to the doctor. "Doctor, please come with me." The doctor nodded in agreement before they left the room.

After they left, I looked at Calina for a while, before turning around to leave her rest in peace. As I wanted to leave the room, she muttered something, making me stop in my tracks and look at her.

"What?" I asked with a frown. "Stay," she muttered, looking at me through half-open lids, trying not fall to asleep.

Well, that came unexpected, and I didn't know why she wanted me to stay, but I wasn't going to deny her that wish.

I undressed before going to bed only in boxers and pulling her closer until she was on my chest.

The moment I had her in my arms, she closed her eyes and finally fell asleep.

Seriously, I didn't know why she wanted me in bed with her, but I'll be sure to find out why. But now I'll just enjoy the feeling of having her in my arms again.

However, my enjoyment lasted short as my phone rang. Sighing, I took my phone off the pocked of my jeans which I had disregarded on the nightstand.

Seeing that the caller was my brother, I took the call. "Brother."

"Raphael, are you alright? You left in a big hurry, getting me worried as I don't know with what exactly you're dealing with," he told me, sounding worried.

"I'm alright, brother, the issue here is nothing I couldn't deal with," I told him seriously. "And Calina? Is she alright?" he asked me hesitantly.

"She will be," I said with my gaze on the sleeping beauty next to me, "but the things she cause will take me a while to fix it, I've to stay in the US longer than planned."

"Don't worry, stay as long as you want, I'll take care of your businesses here until you come back," he got my back.

"Thank you, brother," I muttered, meaning it. He was the only family member I trusted as he always got my back and stayed loyal to me.

"No worries, but could you find out who has hidden your other child from you? And is it from Calina?" he asked me curiously.

"Denise," I claimed with a sigh, "the idiot thought I only wanted my son when I had told him to bring me my son as Calina gave birth to my twins, misunderstanding me, thinking I didn't want my daughter."

"She was pregnant with twins?" he asked me surprised. "Seems like it," I confirmed him. "Wow, and she never wondered where her second child is all these years?" he muttered.

"She thought he was dead, Denise made it look like he was dead, and succeeded her believing in it." That's also why she didn't come back to me.

"What?" he asked shocked. "Shocking, huh?" I asked him with a chuckle.

"That means she doesn't know her son is alive, and you didn't know you had a daughter, that's really fucked up," he mumbled.

"But that's not all, she's Leukemia, is dying, and the only way to save her is a fucking bone marrow that's matching her," I told him frustrated, not liking to the thought of losing her after just getting her back.

"We'll find the matching one, don't lose hope brother, her brothers might be a match, or her son, did you tell her about her son?" he asked me.

"Not yet, I'm waiting for the right moment," I said shortly.

"Alright, do you want me to ask her brothers for a bone marrow test?" he asked me next. "I really do appreciate your help, but I'll take care of it myself, it's enough if you just take care of my businesses there," I declined his help.

"Alright, but if I can help--"

"I know, I'll tell you brother," I cut him off, "listen brother, it's really late her, and I'm pretty tired ..."

"I understand, then, I wish you a good night."

"You too." I ended the call, looking at Calina, before pulling her in my arms, inhaling her scent, never wanting to let her go again.

IN THE MEANTIME

Esmeralda's pov

With my head on the pillow and my back facing him, I listened to his conversation, as he thought I was still sleeping.

And I had to say I was shocked at what I found out. But the feeling of sadness settled in the pit of my stomach was more intense than the shock I was feeling.

They didn't only take my child away from me, but also Calina's, the only difference was that I knew I had a son, and she didn't.

After what I had heard, I just hated the man sitting next to me more. He only worried about his brother, and didn't empathize about the woman who had no clue she had a son, who wasn't dead.

I came back from my thoughts, trying to prevent I was sleeping, evening my breath, as he snuggled closer to me, hugging me, pulling me to his chest by wrapped an arm around my waist.

Placing my hand on his that was resting on my belly, I snuggled closer to him, hearing him sigh and bury his nose in my hair, kissing my head.

Good, he should show me affection, and love, as I needed those feelings for him to manipulate him to bring me to my son.

Finding out that Raphael was in the US, I decided to get my way and convince him to take me to the UK, where my son was, before the bastard would return back.

And after having my son back, I'd fuck off of their lives, hopefully for forever. 

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

I hope I could make Raphael as psychotic as I want him to be.

Why asked Calina him to stay? Big question, with a fucked up answer.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

33.1K 2.7K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...
1.7M 98.5K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
14.9K 494 50
The only way to survive is to shed some skin.. [s2- pre s3]
2.7M 72.8K 35
"Il Mio Amore, wait and see what I have planned for you." Adriano said with a smirk that made my stomach churn. All I could do was turn my head aw...