When Stars Align | MYG

By Alphathyx

[Completed: 25/06/2021] Romance | Drama | Fiction | Heartwarming Min Yoongi x OC Hana awakes in the middle o... More

01 Encounter
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

29

619 38 4
By Alphathyx

He didn't know what he was doing, his heart ached and yearned for her, to run back and apologise to her and hold her in his arms but his mind told him to run away. He heavily collided into someone, muttering a rushed sorry before walking off again without knowing who he bumped into.

"Yoongi hyung?" Jimin called confused, he rubbed his shoulder at the slight impact of the collision but Yoongi didn't turn back.

Namjoon clicked his tongue, "I think something must've happened, I'm going to go after him." He called running off to find Yoongi while Jin, Jimin and Hoseok just watched.

Namjoon ran after leaving the elevator to find Yoongi, attempting to call him in the process but he wasn't picking up. It wasn't like Yoongi to just pick up and leave, something bad must've happened. He was relieved to find him sat on a bench in their neighbourhood, mask pulled up and slouched. Namjoon's eyes saddened but relieved he didn't go too far, slowly he approached and sat on the bench next to him.

"Hey." He started softly, Yoongi didn't answer for a while.

"Hey Joon." He finally replied sounding tired.

Namjoon let out a deep sigh, "I know as the group leader, it is my job to be concerned but even if I wasn't I am still concerned so, what's wrong hyung." He asked gently, looking up at the masked man who kept his eyes trained on his hands.

"I fucked up Joon." Yoongi admitted. "I think— no. I know I totally fucked up." He let out a strained and bitter laugh as he clenched his fists before covering his face with them.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked in concern, he didn't understand, he was so happy today.

"She—" Yoongi paused. "Apparently she and Jungkook have a similar connection that we have and I know I shouldn't blame any of them but it just fucked me up hearing it." He couldn't hold back his sobs anymore as his mask of a smile and laugh couldn't contain the hurt and pain he felt. He scrunched up his hair as he leaned forward. "What if what I'm feeling is just the effects of the planets or stars bullshit. That none of this between us is real. The fact that she had the same connecting with Jungkook suddenly just proves that."

Namjoon watched as Yoongi questioned everything, but his eyes saddened at the fact that he hasn't seen Yoongi break down like this since being trainees. He too sighed deeply, thinking about the complicated situation about Jungkook whom was now involved, he stared ahead.

"Have you spoken to the philosopher yet?" He asked but Yoongi shook his head.

"We were going to, but— when she told me I said some horrible things and I just walked out. I don't know what's wrong with me." Yoongi laughed bitterly again through his tears. "This is so fucked up."

Namjoon sat by Yoongi's side as he cried, he had no expertise in this but maybe he could help somehow, starting with fixing how Yoongi thought about the situation.

"Hyung. I don't think someone who didn't feel anything would go through the pain in measures to find her." Namjoon smiled to himself recalling how Yoongi was frantic to find her, how he spoke about her as if she was an angel descended from heaven, "and I don't think she would have put in the effort to learn an entirely new language in just a few weeks just so that she could talk to you if she didn't like you." He noticed slowly his words affected Yoongi, and made him slowly think sensibly again.

"Even of the planets or stars caused this strange phenomenon to happen, the connections you made together were by the both of you, and not by the phenomenon." Namjoon smiled, "plus—"

"Don't forget she was attracted to you from the beginning before all this happened. You were her bias." Namjoon looked up at the clouded sky with a grin.

Yoongi had stopped sniffling and he stayed quiet for a moment.

"Still am." He quipped making Namjoon chuckle.

"See. She does care for you Yoongi, she even took the effort to come here on a holiday to see how Korea was like, for you and for the potential to maybe move here, for you." Namjoon reasoned.

Yoongi finally relaxed his shoulders, "you're right." He sighed deeply before leaning back on the seat, he turned his head to the side away from Namjoon, using his long sleeves to wipe away the remaining tears. "I'm an idiot for forgetting all these things."

"You are." Namjoon quipped making Yoongi glare at him, Namjoon could only laugh. "And I don't need to ask you if your feelings are genuine because the fact that you stormed off, jealous over Jungkook proves everything." Namjoon leaned against his hand and quirked his eyebrow up at Yoongi with a teasing grin.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes, pink tainting his cheeks, "s-shut up." He huffed and crossed his arms looking away embarrassed, he cleared his throat, "but you're not wrong."

They sat in comfortable silence as the gentle breeze ruffled their hair, "So— what exactly did you say to her." Namjoon got straight to it making Yoongi freeze up. He felt guilty all over again thinking back to the horrible things he said, he furrowed his brows and after some time of not replying Namjoon shook his head. "Bad huh."

"I told you I fucked up." Yoongi held his head in his hands again.

"Now what did you say?" Namjoon prodded.

"I may have told her maybe my love for her wasn't real—" Namjoon winced,

"And that I should ask PD nim to book that hotel instead for her—" Namjoon winced even harder,

"And— I may have blamed Jungkook, shouted at him for stealing her from me, claiming her as mine before I ran off like a pussy."

"Alright, get up." Namjoon announced and pulled him up with a stern expression. "You're going to go up there and apologise to them now hyung."

Yoongi looked pained but he exhaled hanging his head, he knew he needed to apologise and face it. He especially needed to make up with Hana because the  thought of hurting her ruined him. He couldn't think about it so he nodded.

Yoongi was by far still not ready to face her for what he did but he couldn't be apart from her. He missed her. They made their way back to their apartment slowly, allowing for Yoongi to calm and collectively think what he was going to say. When they entered the apartment, everyone was gathered in the living room looking rather solemn and guilty.

"What's with everyone?" Namjoon asked but none of them wanted to say a word nor make eye contact.

Yoongi made his way to his bedroom door, knocking on it a few times.

"Hana—"  he called out gently but was met with no answer. He sighed deeply, "Hana I'm sorry, can we please talk?" He called out but he didn't hear anything.

He decided to enter, the door was unlocked and he was met with his bedroom. A bedroom without her luggage, without her. His heart shattered at the sight, quickly he ran out and ran down the corridor to Jungkook's room, maybe she was here.

He flung the door open but nothing, not even Jungkook was there.

He ran back to everyone in the living room frantically darting his eyes to everyone, everyone but Jungkook and Hana.

"W-where is she."

Jin's saddened eyes met his.

"She left, Yoongi."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jungkook asked her with a pained expression and pleading eyes. "You don't have to do this Hana, we can all figure this out."  He wore a mask and a bucket hat that covered his features from the eye of the public as he passed her luggage to her.

She smiled up sadly at him, "I know, I'm just running away from my problems but— if Yoongi doesn't want me then I think it's best I don't keep my hopes up." She looked down.

Jungkook's heart wrenched but he understood, "are you sure you won't even stay for me—?" He asked softly.

Hana looked up at him, she brought up her hand and cupped his masked cheek, seeing the tears build up in his eyes. "Jungkook, I'm so sorry you were pulled into this but— you know I can't do this to you and Yoongi, to the group. I can't see the two of you fight when you both love each other so much."

He cupped her hand with his, encasing it to his cheek, he nuzzled against it, " I'm sorry I made things complicated for the both of you— I truly didn't mean—"

"Shh—" she cooed and pulled him into a hug, "Jungkook; none of this is your fault, it's neither of our faults. I think we were all just blinded over this strange phenomenon, depended too much on what the stars are doing to even think rationally about all of this and in the process we hurt each others feelings. I hardly know you or Yoongi." She pulled back smiling sadly at him, tears also pricked her eyes.

"I'm not disappearing Jungkook, I think we all need to just step back for a moment and just think. You and the boys can still contact me. I know I won't be able to go on without at least speaking to any of you." She laughed and he too joined her nodding.

"Promise me you'll stay in touch noona." He softly said.

"I promise. But in return, please take care, and—" she swallowed the pain in her heart, "please take care of Yoongi." As she finally pulled her hand away to walk off to the busy train terminal, Jungkook quickly pulled her back in for one last hug.

"I'll miss you Noona." He cried while embracing her tightly. She too hugged him back as tightly until he finally let her go.

"I'll see you soon." She smiled while moving away.

"You better." He smiled through the tears, waving weakly.

"Bye Noona."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 289 10
Smeraldo Series- Book 2 WARNING 18+ This fanfic contains sexual content. If you are underage or uncomfortable with such nature, please do not read...
19.3K 923 33
Pairing: Min Yoongi/ OC Genre: Soulmate AU! Summary: Sometimes, a tag is enough. Warnings: Mentions of depression, past suicide attempts, and c...
138K 8.7K 88
[Completed: 18/01/2021] BTS X OC Mafia AU This is a OT7 book Thriller | Mystery | Romance | Suspense Hana, a regular girl who's life got flipped lik...
360K 16.3K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...