Yours truly, Attorney.🤍 (TAE...

By dreamistaekook

Jeon Jungkook, an arrogant prosecutor who thinks of himself as the most intelligent person on earth and his j... More

BEFORE WE MOVE ON.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
THANK YOU!💜

Chapter 16

2.6K 160 143
By dreamistaekook

"That's it, I am getting myself a divorce." Taehyung yelled as he pulled his hair a bit due to frustration. 

"I am sorry to break it to you but you aren't even married, Taehyungie." Jimin replied laughing nervously looking at the unwanted stares they were getting in the cafe they were currently sitting in. 

"Right. So can I murder him?" Taehyung asked, eyes now flaring up. 

"What did my long lost best friend do to you?" Jimin asked with curious eyes. 

"What do you mean, what did he do to you? Don't you see the beautiful personalized tattoos on my neck which I simply can't hide because then he will growl at me." Taehyung replied, rolling his eyes. 

"I mean his marks were darker." Jimin mumbled while taking a sip of his caramel macchiato. 

"Darker? Is this a competition now? Forget that, are you suddenly his best friend now?" Taehyung asked as his eyes went wide dramatically. 

"What do you want, dummy? Clearly voice it out." Jimin uttered now clearly done with the younger's antics. 

"Jiminie, Jimothy, Park Jimin--uh almost Min Jimin, baby, sweetheart, Minnie, chubby cheeks, sweet cheeks, my precious soulmate, my personal cushion, my coochie coo, my other half, my icing to the cake, my strawberry shortcake, my lachimolala, my Jimin-ah, you know I like you the best right?" Taehyung uttered with a sickening sweet voice. 

Jimin choked on his coffee and started coughing because of the nicknames that left his best friend's mouth.

"What the fuck?" Was the only thing that left Jimin's mouth when he finally stopped coughing while choking his life out. 

"Help your baby out please." Taehyung replied while batting his eyelashes at his best friend which definitely didn't work. 

"What do you want? And who told you I am all those things you just named me back there?" Jimin asked with a small glare. 

"You aren't? Now you don't love me as well?" Taehyung asked with a sad pout. 

Jimin rolled his eyes and cut a short piece of the strawberry shortcake and fed his pouting best friend and sighed. 

"What do you want me to do?" Jimin asked with another sigh knowing he can't ever say no to his soulmate. 

"I don't know, give me some advice. Should I just take matters in my own hand?" Taehyung asked as his eyebrows wiggled. 

"I mean if he won't do it and if you're really desperate for a label then go ahead and do it. It's not written anywhere that he needs to propose to you." Jimin said with a shrug. 

"But I want him to do it." Taehyung replied again pouting. 

"Gosh, why am I your best friend again?" Jimin asked, rolling his eyes. 

"Because you love me." Taehyung simply replied, his previous pout long forgotten. 

"Why don't you try and give him hints that you like him and you want him to be yours." Jimin said, taking a piece of the shortcake and putting it inside his mouth.

"And you think he doesn't know that? Jiminie, you have no idea. More than me claiming him, he keeps screaming in my ears that ~you're mine, you're mine~" Taehyung replied huffing and tiredly half lying on the couch he was sitting on. 

"You guys are really annoying. The baby can't take the stress." Jimin uttered irritatedly. 

"Baby? You're having a baby? Oh my God and you didn't bother to tell me? How did Yoongi hyung react?" Taehyung uttered not before gasping dramatically. 

"I am not having a baby you idiot. I am the baby. I can't take so much stress." Jimin replied smacking the younger's arms. 

"I know you're not having a baby. How can a baby have a baby? So stop getting irritated and tell me what should I do?" Taehyung replied whining. 

"Honestly, I don't know. Why don't you just carry on painting each other and making out? Someone would lose their shit and automatically confess." Jimin replied scoffing. 

"Whether we confess or not for obvious reasons our make sessions won't stop. His hormones are always ready to jump out." Taehyung replied, crossing his arms on his chest. 

"Talk for yourself as well. At this point, both of you behave like those hormonal teenagers who can't stop touching their boyfriend or girlfriend. For God sake, you both are getting old and he will be almost thirty. Get your shit together." Jimin replied, almost yelling. 

"Yah! Stop talking about him like that. Even though he is almost thirty, have you seen that insanely gorgeous face? He looks nothing more than twenty. Those worked out biceps, his strong, veiny arms. Those damn thick thighs. God, his appearance itself does things to me." Taehyung uttered almost in a daze, probably dreaming about Jungkook, again when does he not? 

"Firstly, ew! Secondly, bro you're such a goner." Jimin replied, making a disgusted face. 

"Yes Minnie, I am so help me out." Taehyung whined again. 

"At this point Tae, all I understand is that both of you are stubborn. The only thing you can do is talk about it or just directly yell " I love you' at each other's faces." Jimin replied with a long sigh. 

"Why should I? Doesn't he want to be more than whatever we are now?" Taehyung whined once again. 

"With his actions it does seem like he wants to as well because from nowhere does he look like a playboy." Jimin replied hugging the younger's shoulder to provide him moral support. 

"Next time I see him, I am directly slapping him." Taehyung replied frustrated and angry. 

"What the fuck? Was something wrong in your strawberry smoothie? Why do you want to slap him?" Jimin asked, shocked as his eyes went wide. 

"Because he and his stupid handsome face is getting on my nerves." Taehyung replied annoyed.

"Lunch time is almost over, let's get back and please for Jibooty sake don't get violent. Violence is never the answer baby." Jimin said almost with a pleading tone. 

"No promises because Taebooty doesn't do fake promises with Jibooty." Taehyung replied smoothly putting his hands in the pocket of his trousers as he stood up. 

Jimin giggled a bit and wrapped his arms around the younger's long hand shaking his head a bit, done with soulmate's behavior. 

When they entered the firm laughing about Namjesus knows what but the sight wasn't too pleasant for Jungkook. He almost glared at his highschool best friend even though he clearly knows he is engaged. 

"Stop giving me those looks, tall person, I can always fight you." Jimin replied glaring back at Jungkook. 

"I would like to see you try. I have hands as well, short person." Jungkook replied by making faces at Jimin. 

"You touch him and you see what I am capable of." Taehyung piped in to protect Jimin shielding him with his arm. 

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and followed the younger's arm vividly and curled his palm into fists. 

"Well guess what? I am out. This is your personal problem, I need to call my fiance because I miss him." Jimin replied, rolling his eyes at the Attorney and Prosecutor's childish behavior. 

Before one of them could reply, Jimin left the scene. 

Taehyung and Jungkook glared at each other for two different reasons. 

"Huh!" Taehyung huffed dramatically,  stomped his foot a bit loudly on the ground and rolled his eyes at the elder and walked away into his room not before swaying his hips a bit. 

Jungkook jumped at the younger's behavior and scoffed loudly because Taehyung did not just 'huh' him. He looked at the younger's back keenly and scoffed again pointing a finger at himself. 

"Did he just--" Jungkook talked to himself still pointing at himself with disbelief written all over his face and he got baffled but that didn't stop him from admiring the small little sway the younger's slim (perfect match for his arms) hips made. 

Jungkook's nostrils flared a bit due to annoyance and he followed the younger towards his room swaying his own hips but then he suddenly stopped. 

"Why the fuck am I swaying my hips? I am going nuts." Jungkook almost scolded himself and cleared his throat and looked around to see if anyone saw him walking like that but he was glad when there was no one. He exhaled a deep breath and fixed his already fixed tux and walked inside the younger's room. 

"Kill him!! He doesn't love you!! He deserves to die." Taehyung was yelling over his phone when Jungkook entered the room locking the door behind. 

Jungkook froze at his spot and his eyes went wide at the younger's words. Who is the younger screaming to kill? 

Unknowingly Jungkook's hands were shivering slightly and a small bead of sweat dropped from his forehead. 

Taehyung exhaled loudly and almost slammed his phone on the desk as he sat down on his comfortable chair. 

"Dewdrop? A-Are you alright? Y-You know an attorney can't ask a person to kill someone right?" Jungkook asked gulping evidently.

His anger and jealousy from minutes back completely forgotten and wiped out from his head. 

"Why are you stuttering, Jungkook? Are you scared, scared of your dewdrop?" Taehyung asked with a pout, eyes turning into a replica of puppies. 

Jungkook just gulped and shook his head not so confidently. In the next moment he saw a devilish smirk adorning the younger's lips. 

"I just resumed a game on my phone I was playing some time back. I had to kill the zombie but my teammates felt it's okay to keep the zombie alive. Idiots." Taehyung explained his previous outburst with a small pout as he stared at the elder placing his chin on his palm. 

Jungkook exhaled a breath of relief and laughed nervously coughing slightly. 

"O-Of course. G-Game. Yeah, that's what you were doing and talking about." Jungkook replied rubbing his palm on his forehead and opening his eyes wide, exhaling deep breaths of relief. 

"God, why was I so scared?" Jungkook mumbled to himself shaking his head. 

"Jungkookieee." Taehyung whined as he made grabby hands towards the elder. 

Jungkook kept his hand on his waist and lifted one of his eyebrow wondering what the younger wants because he looked so fucking adorable even wearing those amazing and stylish Gucci tux. 

"Give dewdrop kisses, I need to recharge." Taehyung said with a whine as well as pout on his lips, hands still forwarded towards the elder. 

Jungkook stood there Jungshook at the younger's duality. But how long can Jeon whipped Jungkook resist his dewdrop? Not even a second because in the next moment Taehyung was pulled up from his chair as Jungkook sat down on the chair and smoothly made the younger sit on his lap, his long legs dangling at both the sides of the chair. 

"So my dewdrop is tired?" Jungkook asked softly as the younger snuggled more into him, nuzzling his face into his neck and inhaled a deep breath. He nodded his head answering Jungkook. 

Well you see, if Jungkook is Jeon Whipped Jungkook, Taehyung is Kim Whipped Taehyung as well. His anger and annoyance for the elder flew off the window as well just by looking at the elder standing in front of him with creased eyebrows. 

"Why do you smell like the Ocean and Petrichor? It's so calming." Taehyung mumbled into the elder's neck. 

"I do? No one ever told me that." Jungkook mumbled back as he placed a soft kiss on the younger's shoulder blade. 

"You do. My favourite scent in the world." Taehyung uttered now snuggling his face into the elder's shoulder. 

"You're sleepy, my darling?" Jungkook asked as he slowly and steadily played with the younger's blue hair. 

"A little bit." Taehyung replied by placing a small kiss on the elder's neck. 

"Then sleep for sometime. I am right here. No one will disturb you." Jungkook replied, kissing the younger's head. 

"Draw circles on my waist like you do." Taehyung ordered sleepy and why wouldn't Jungkook oblige? He did immediately but not before chuckling though. 

"My precious dewdrop." Jungkook whispered, placing a small kiss on the younger's ears. 

"No no, just because you're making weird shapes on my waist doesn't mean you would stop playing with my hair. Don't stop that." Taehyung whined and nuzzled his face into the elder's neck again. 

Jungkook laughed breathily and obliged again. One hand on his waist drawing numerous geometrical shapes and the other hand busy playing and mingling with the younger's blue strands of hair. 

The younger contently sighed and wrapped his hands around the elder's neck more tightly and hummed indicating he was enjoying the feeling. 

Jungkook soon heard some deep and even breaths indicating the younger fell asleep which automatically brought a smile to his face. 

He kissed the younger's head once, twice, thrice and the fourth time he kissed his shoulder blades as well. He was happy the younger could fall asleep. He exhaled a long breath and smiled again. 

"If you were awake I would annoy you just so you would say 'I hate you' just so that I could reply 'I opposite you' but now that you're sleeping, I can finally confess--"

"I love you, Taehyung. So so much. But I want you to say it first and I know you're almost there." Jungkook whispered ever so softly that no one could hear him except he, himself. 

Taehyung whined a little, still asleep as Jungkook chuckled at the younger. He sighed heavily and closed his eyes as well placing his chin on the younger's shoulder. 

"I love you, dewdrop. Sleep well, love." Jungkook whispered once again this time feeling his eyes getting heavy as well due to the warmth the younger's body was providing. 

They found home and peace in each other's arms after all. 

Well, both were behind the same thing but both were too stubborn for their own good. It wasn't about learning how to make nuclear bombs, it was just about them confessing to each other. Seems like they have to wait some more till their stupid self can stop being stubborn. 

Till then, maybe, just maybe I love you, has to be termed as I opposite you. 

So I was saying, I WRITE FLUFF TOO!!😤😤😭😭

But I write sad scenes better, should I try?😌😌

I PURPLE YOU!!💜💜💜💜

Love,
Miri!😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 3.5K 41
"I hate you Jungkook" , "You think you hate me? You've no idea what you're playing with. But deep down, you know you're Mine, And no amount of hate c...
154K 7.9K 42
When Taehyung finds himself standing in front of the most famous entertainment company of Korea, he has to do everything for a mere living. He is giv...
813K 35.2K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
134K 6.5K 75
[completed] When Jeon Jungkook, a college student moves into an apartment, he isn't expecting to run into Kim Taehyung, a famous model, who owns the...