Infinity (MHA X Reader!Marvel)

By Xythe_Phantasma

The infinity stones restores the balance of the universe. Collecting them all together, it can make your desi... More

00. Crash Landing
01. Stones as a Student
02. Stones in First Villain Encounter
03. Stones are Borrrreeed
04. Stones as a Witness
05. Stones Being A Prince Charming
06. Stones in Declaration of War
07. Stones Joining Sport's Festival
08. Stones Pulling A Buzzerbeater
09. Stones in a 1 on 1
10. Stones and the Report
11. Stones Under Protection
12. Stones Meeting with the Avengers
13. Stones and the Villains
14. Ultron the AI Mom
15. Support Shits
16. Meet My Realtives
17. Two Syllables kid, Fif-Teen
18. Stones Being Emotional
19. Test Subject
20. Emotional Shits
21. I-Island
Author's note
22. Still on Tour
23. Infiltration
24. Party
25. Bye-Island
26. The Hero Meetings
27. Stones and Their Weakness
28. Big Three
29. Child
30. Child-Care is Hard
31. Child-Care is Hard 2
32. Child-Care is Hard 3
33. Fly to Shiketsu
POLL & ANNOUNCEMENT
34. First Order
FIRST REQUEST DONE!
35. Preparations
36. Stones and Pain
37. The Beginning of War
38. Heroes
39. Unexpected Unity
40. Hope, Hopeless and Hope Again
000. Spoilers and Spoiler Image
41. I Am Inevitable
ENDING II : BAD PARENTING(Thor)
ENDING III : PETER PARKER
STAY I : MEI HATSUME
Cold Soba : SHOTO TODOROKI
Author's Note
GUINEA PIG : SHINSO HITOSHI
Announcement!!! SEQUEL

ENDING I: A RESTART(neutral)

13.8K 754 347
By Xythe_Phantasma

Y/n stood still as everyone cheered from the demise of their enemy.

Her glow began to disappear and soon she turned around to all the faces of relief that washed to the people's images.

Y/n thought that was a good thing as she walked down the mountain of debris. She made her way to Eri who's tears still dribling down her cute face.

"You did well." She petted the child's head. "As expected, you saved the world."

The silvette's eyes watered even more. She quickly hugged Y/n's waist as she felt her warmth. She was not dead anymore. Eri's saviour was not dead.

"Eri, good job." Y/n praised again.

The heroes looked at them warmly. Although not knowing who this child is, Y/n obviously had a soft spot for her.

But to their surprise, Y/n had once again collapsed on the ground together with the light of the stones disappearing in her body.

Eri had never been able to enjoy life as it is.

Eversince she was able to have her senses, she's been succumbed to fear in the hands of Shie Hessaikai.

As a child, you'll probably be playing with toys and learning letters. But her? She's been planning how to escape since day one. But all attempts were ruthlessly taken down as if it was her destiny to stay the forever in a room.

With fear and futile attempts of being free, Eri could have sworn that she saw a light. It was a blue bright light atop her head and to her surprise, a child smaller than her fell from it exactly cushioning her weight in her small and weak body.

The child whimpered and soon the other nonchalant kid noticed her being sat on, standing up and at least found a little kindness in her heart to help her stand.

They stared at each other, inquired things usual kids would ask and to Eri's curiosity, the smaller girl was stretching her cookie pack in front of her very... very slowly with a look of hesitance in her cute face almost like she didn't want to offer her the food itself-- which is true.

Eri took one and ate it slowly. It was sweet, almost like it was the sweetest thing she had while eating it with someone close to her age and she had enjoyed the experience.

She said her name was Y/n. For Eri, she was her only acquired friend... so logically child speaking, she's going to be promoted as her only best friend.

How happy she was to finally get one. But happy times has its end sometimes.

"Eri." The voice of someone she knew too well called out to her. Making her turn to the adult who stood on the end of the alley and just like that, took her.

"Can I eat-- play with her?" Y/n called out before they could even leave.

Eri felt nervous but at the same time happy to hear that. She was scared that Kai will kill her, at the same time, she hoped that he won't do so and will allow her to let them meet again.

And she was half right. Kai ordered someone to knock her but she got away with it and as reward, she recieved an card from Kai himself. She was happy. Thrilled and excited for her friend to visit!

Then once again she met the girl!

She had been waiting and waiting for days for her appearance and finally, Y/n was here suddenly sitting in front of her and stared.

Eri blinked twice. She couldn't really make out what the younger wanted to portray in front of her as she handed a pack of cookies and told her incomprehensible things about being of help when the time comes.

The child was too confused. But still she was happy that Y/n spent five hours with her inside that room before she disappeared again.

Not leaving a few days of waiting, the child felt impatient. She wanted to see Y/n again since it was getting lonely. She herself didn't know what to do to entertain herself. The bad guys also stopped getting blood from her so she felt a bit more at ease.

She waited and waited again until a robot appeared in front of her. He introduced himself as Ultron 3.0 and he was Y/n's robot assistant too. Upon the mention of Y/n, Eri quickly dropped her guard and trusted the robot.

He told him that Y/n needed that help now so she went with him... not expecting a dead older version of Y/n.

Her heart sunk from the loss. Shocked, startled, afraid, disbelief, anger. She didn't know what to feel that moment. This was Y/n? She wished it was a lie but it just wasnt as the child cried. Her sadness activating her quirk and being strengthen by the time stone Y/n had bestowed upon her.

And soon after that... Y/n told her that she was her saviour...

.

.

.

Masutafu had gone through a very, very thorough reconstruction. Considering that almost 90% of its infrastructure is destroyed because of the war.

The news had been spreadout like wildfire in the entire world and a lot of heroes were awarded and the villains who participated were given a pardon for their crimes as reward.

Now, they could live without hiding. But if they come and do another crime, that's definitely another story.

Its been a few weeks and their saviour had not been awakened yet. Just like how she had undergone a dormant sleep, she showed no sign of life but she looked like she was asleep.

She stayed in the hospital while Eri was constantly visiting her with different hero guardians. Her schoolmates came as well giving her constant talks about the news.

Mei came as often as Eri too.

Slowly, everything was coming back to normal. Tony helped out with building up new technological advancement with the people in suppkrt companies. The quirkless were also taken into account as they were taught what they wanted to know.

A two months had passed and things have gotten a bit better.

It was also the time Y/n opened her eyes once again.

An emotional moment for Eri who saw her savior finally show her beautiful e/c eyes into the world. She cried, coming closer and embraced her waist.

The cry was loud that doctors bursted in only to also cry at the sight of her awakening.

Y/n had been quiet the whole time, giving then occassional smiles if she recieved a medicide or gift. It was actually an unusual sight.

Eri, as always, came to visit her happily. She brought cookies all the time, requesting the person who will be in charge of her to visit Y/n to at least buy some cookies for her.

The nonchalant female always smiled at her. She was too quiet that Eri couldn't help but finally ask.

"Why aren't you saying something?" She asked.

The child stared at the older female intently as Y/n's smile dropped. Soon, opening her lips to tell her words she never thought she'd ask.

Almost in an instant, tears once again dribbled down the child's bright eyes and hugged Y/n. Although the e/c eyed female remained expressionless the whole time, she felt the pain in her chest and a lump on her throat. Guilt filling her expression as she hugged her back without knowing what she had done entirely wrong.

Who are you..?

It was a sad question.

Even for Y/n which is why she never spoke. Because she really didn't know what to say or what to do in that situation.

It came to everyone's concern about what happened to the hero of the war. Y/n Stone whom had used the infinity stones was punished by the law of the universe.

If you use the infinity stones... you must pay the price and no matter who you are left no exception to such law.

Y/n had to take the responsibility when she changed the balance once again. Now, removing all her memories from the span of one year that she had been alive and the bonds she made with people in particular.

Even the infinity stones were wiped clean of memories and Y/n just started learning this world like a new language a few days ago when she woke up.

Gesturing a smile when given something. Stopped smiling when the conversation was serious. Not talking because she had no data on that particular topics being talked about. Not talking because she doesn't know what to respond at all.

"It's fine." Eri wiped her tears and smiled at her. "We can learn about the world together!" She happily said.

Y/n rubbed her eyes with her thumb gently and petted her head. "Yes..." the expressionless female responded.

Upon learning of Y/n's circumstance, everyone came to visit. Each of which told her about her significance to this world. How she saved it and how she lived and enjoyed it.

The avengers came to visit as well the next day showing their own gratitude and relief that she was alive. Telling her about their soon departure back to their own Earth considering that this world itself already has its own share of Heroes.

Although they did want to take her to their earth, Y/n took it upon herself to know this world more. And having specified that she could travel through space stone, she said she'll come to visit them too before bidding their farewells.

Days passed, Y/n was learning more and more like a newborn. Eri was always by her side to see different things as they were soon became adopted children of Power Loader.

Not that anyone would not agree. But to be honest, he's the only passable person to take this responsibility. He is a pro, he is kind to children, he can support the children and Y/n simply chose him because he was teaching her the basics of mechanical engineering which interest her very much.

Mei once again became her best of friend but the pinkette became very surprised at how Y/n became compliant to almost everything she asked.

Y/n, who was nonchalant, unapproachable and uncaring has suddenly became the opposite. She was getting more attributes from Mei who has made her life purpose to become a great inventor and likes to laugh a lot.

You can't imagine the hero class' face and how much Ultron had rejoiced when Y/n suddenly started laughing with Mei when they showed their support items.

She's still a foodie too... she even pulled Eri with her mukbang shenanigans sometimes.

"Say, Y/n." Power Loader called out one day while they were building a cleaning robot.

The h/c haired female glanced at him. "Hm?" She asked.

"Do you have something you want to do?" The support teacher asked.

"I want to put real milk in the milky way." Y/n suddenly replied.

"Eh? Can you dream something more realistic?"

"It is realistic." The girl replied lazily.

"Oh yeah... you're made of infinity stones..." Power Loader sighed, putting his wrench down on the tool box

"Why did you suddenly ask?"

"Well... I just thought since it's going to be another year, you might have a sudden dream in mind. I mean, you might want to go to college, become a hero or something." The parent explained.

"What did Eri want?" Y/n suddenly asked.

Power Loader sighed. "She said she wants to be an engineer." He replied. "And build hundreds of AI." This last sentence was gloomy and almost a whisper.

"That's a nice dream." Y/n grinned as she put on the last screw before stretching her arms. "I'm pretty sure 3.0 would want to have friends."

"Miss Stone. I don't think that's a really good idea." The AI boba making robot suddenly said behind them. He just stood there, also making his troop of Alphabots which the girl decided to sell to different schools... because she just wants to.

Y/n hummed again. "I bet you're just jealous because someone else might plan to take over the world before you do." She replied.

"I beg to differ but I have removed that on my list. My new plan is to create a robot society in Mercury." The robot cleared.

"Whatever." The girl stood up and removed her working gloves. "I'm visiting Earth 19999." She said.

"Well, say hello to everyone for me." Power Loader said. "Also, can you ask Tony if he has a better blue print for rebuilding the new ground we're about to build in UA."

"Sure. Bye dad. I'll take Eri with me!" She said, going off the invention room and closing the door. She made her way towards the kitchen to grab a pack of yogurt before making her way to where the girl was.

This is Y/n Stone's new life.

The savious of the universe and the guardian of the world. Living a probably normal life, learning emotions foreign to her and learning how to cherrish the people she knew were of importance to her.

.

Oof yeah sorry, this was a bit unplanned so... Ta-da~!

We now have our first not-really-a-romance and Idk-what-happened ending!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 162 22
"Thanos did exactly what he said he was going to." And more... Part 2 of 'Into Infinity'! Thanos has accomplished his missions: he has wiped out 50%...
55.5K 1.1K 13
Infinity War reimagined! You are a 15-16 year old high schooler who is good friends with Peter Parker. You are caught up in his "Spidey World", and g...
466K 9K 52
A young boy's parents have been killed right in front of his eyes, and all he could feel was rage. Unquenchable rage, untamable anger, it was all he...
94.4K 2.1K 14
Izuku midoriya was born with a quirk, fit for a villain. Nothing like his mothers or fathers. When his quirk manifested, he lost control and killed p...