phobia (sequel to insomnia) |...

Par felix_michelin

you can stay here. SPOILERS ABOUT INSOMNIA ARE IN THIS SUMMARY the sequel of the zombie skz book "insomnia" ... Plus

author's note
zone 1: thoughts
zone 2: camera
zone 3: balloon
zone 4: ambiguity
zone 5: reckless
zone 6: eyes
zone 7: monster
zone 8: different
zone 9: indefinite
zone 10: heavy-hearted
zone 11: stigma
zone 12: turnover
zone 13: tears
zone 14: moonlight
zone 15: bombs
zone 16: breach
zone 17: lightning
zone 18: kids
zone 19: diary
zone 20: sanctuary
zone 21: shy
zone 22: gaze
zone 23: moon
zone 24: hyunho
zone 25: feelings
zone 26: marshmallows
zone 27: eavesdrop
zone 28: threat
zone 29: secrets
zone 30: sacrifices
zone 31: realization
zone 32: broken
zone 33: fireflies
zone 34: lucy
zone 35: heartaches
zone 36: crossed
zone 37: savage
zone 39: uninvited
zone 40: dance
zone 41: home
zone 42: dawn

zone 38: intruder

679 41 21
Par felix_michelin

a/n
i really left yall for a whole month wtf im so sorry

life is kinda hectic i have gone through so much while i was away omg

i got into a car crash
had exams
just finished school today
went to prom
got a boyfriend? like wtf didnt see that one coming
and now im here trying to help yall and provide for my loves

Felix's POV

"We have...history with them," Chenle uncovers and they all nod in agreement. Jihyo's jaw drops in shock and she looks at me and Changbin in doubt.

"Let them explain," Changbin interrupts. "They're good people." I nod in agreement, knowing that they are far from what YG's group is like, especially since Chenle cherishes his small, white fluffball in his backpack.

After their interviews with Jihyo, they were all cleared by her and were allowed to stay as long as they follow the rules and curfew. I was glad that she came around but it still seemed like some people were suspicious of them. It looks like word got out that they used to be a part of YG. It was probably Changbin and Jae who spilled. I noticed people eyeing them and tried my best to let them know that they are harmless but it's hard when you know that ex-members of one of the most powerful and savage groups are here.

Since Jiah's group used to be a part of YG until they ran away due to their unethical practices, Jihyo made me ask me to help us save Hana and Jinyoung. It was hard to convince her and her group of friends since they ran away from YG after Jiah and Jena were treated really badly there as well as the other people who were there. Since they were such a small group in a reckless and dangerous safe zone, they had no power to do anything so they decided to run away.

We arrived at night to make it easier for me to sneak around the area without the guards seeing. I watch Jaemin and Jisung approach the YG gates and place their weapons on the ground. Jiah hovers behind the bush beside me and I notice her shaking in fear. I'm so sorry I got you into this mess, Jiah. Her legs shake as she watches her brother and best friend ring the buzzer to alarm the guards of their arrival.

I take her hand in mine to comfort her and her legs slow down. I notice her glance down and sigh, tightening her grip on me to show that she is glad I'm there with her. I'm not going to let anything happen to her or her friends.

"Lookie here!" One of the guards yells as the gates open. "Is that? Jaemin and Jisung? The runaways?"

"Oooh, YG will love this," the other claps his hands sinisterly. I listen closely, looking for a way to sneak in quickly.

"You said there is a hidden post right where you enter right?" I whisper to Jiah and she nods. I'm glad that it is almost dark cause the guards won't notice me if I move fast enough. I squeeze Jiah's hand who looks pale and nervous. "I'm right here okay," I assure her and she nods. I super speed past the guards and into the safe zone. I find the post and enter it, closing the door behind me and catching my breath. Jiah breathes heavily.

"Ow, what is that ringing?" Jiah scratches her ear after adjusting to her regular speed again.

"Yeah, after a while you get used to it," I refer to the high-pitched ringing that occurs when I super speed. "You okay?" Jiah nods and starts shaking her legs again anxiously. She looks around the room as if she is very familiar with this place. She rubs her arms nervously as she tries to figure out what we should do next.

"Are they okay?" Jiah asks, referring to Jaemin and Jisung. I listen in closely to figure out where they are outside.

"Just wait until YG sees you two," One of the guards chuckles evilly.

"It is brave of you guys to come back here so willingly," The other says. "YG doesn't usually accept traitors." I gulp and look down at the ground, praying that they don't hurt them.

"They're taking them to YG," I tell Jiah and her eyes grow wide. She closes them and sighs, knowing that that's already a bad thing. "We have to hurry. I'll make sure they won't get hurt, okay?" I hold Jiah's hands tight and she nods silently. I can tell that her faith and hope have run dry especially being here in this place where she has experienced abuse and developed trauma from.

Once I hear the voices get farther away, I slowly open the door and peek my eye through to scan the area.

"They are usually the only guards there," Jiah whispers. "YG doesn't get many visitors so." I nod and take Jiah's hand in mine again and squeeze it tight. "They usually keep prisoners in the basement of the factory."

YG's base is an abandoned factory to which they have added barriers. It's not as big as SM Town was or a community like District 9 but rather a large building like The Sanctuary.

"There should be a passageway to the basement on the left side. No one guards it but I would be cautious of it," Jiah tells me and I nod.

We sneak over there and I hold Jiah close to me as we approach the stairs to the basement door. Jiah pauses when we reach the bottom of the stairs and arrive at the door. Her palms get sweaty in mine and I hear her breathing heavily. I turn back to look at her and she has her eyes looking all around her as if she is making sure there is no one around or following us. I listen closely and hear no one.

"I don't hear anyone, we're fine," I whisper to her and she looks back at me and nods, smiling a little. I'll get you out of here soon, Jiah. I pick the lock after finding out that the door is locked and then open it slightly to hear any voices.

"Be careful, he's a wild one," I hear a deep voice and a whip slashes someone's back. I hear a tiny wince and realize it is Hyunjin's.

"PLEASE, you promised you wouldn't hurt him!" I hear Wonyoung and start to grow even more worried. What does Wonyoung mean by "you promised"? I look back at Jiah who looks anxious and start to debate on bringing her with me. I don't want her to see what I'm going to see and do.

"Jiah, are you sure you're okay with going inside?" I whisper to her in a delicate tone. She sighs and stares at me.

"Are you going to leave me if I say yes?" Jiah asks and I nod. Jiah purses her lips as she hesitates on making a decision. "I'll be okay," She nods, trying to convince herself that she will be but I know she is freaking out inside right now. "Just don't leave me behind," She begs and I nod, holding her hand tight.

I quietly tiptoe into the basement with Jiah right behind me and look both ways to see if there are any guards. I hear the whip crack again and another cry which gets louder the more I walk down the hallway. It seems like Jiah starts hearing it too since she is walking much closer to me and holding onto the sleeve of my jacket.

"What are you doing in here?"

We hear an unfamiliar voice and see a man pointing a gun at us from down the hallway. I freeze and bring Jiah behind me so the man doesn't see her. She tugs onto the back of my jacket, hiding behind me. I raise my arms and try to stay calm.

"You're an outsider," He spews and I glare at him. He has a tattoo that reads YG on his neck and is pretty muscular and larger than I am. "Now, do I want you to beg me to not kill you, or should I just kill you?" I scoff and shake my head. What an asshole. I glance at Jiah slightly and notice that she is holding her breath because she is so scared.

"Close your eyes," I whisper to her and Jiah shuts them tight. After she does so I speed over to him, breaking his neck and killing him in one go. Jiah covers her mouth in shock by the loud sound of his body falling to the ground. I look at Jiah who still has her eyes closed. "You can look now," I say softly and Jiah slowly opens her eyes and lets out a breath of relief.

"You killed him so fast," she says in amazement.

Suddenly, the door that is holding Wonyoung and Hyunjin bursts open and we witness Wonyoung being held up by the throat against the wall by Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin, what are you doing?" I ask in shock and Hyunjin slowly turns his head to look at me and Jiah.

I see blood all over his hands and face as his eyes glow green. Jiah gulps in fear and I stand in front of her so she doesn't feel vulnerable. Wonyoung is crying as she struggles to free herself from Hyunjin's grasp. I notice the slash marks from the whip on Hyunjin's back. He is shirtless and has nothing but pants on, exposing his bloody back.

"Let go of her!" I tell him and Hyunjin holds her up a little longer, looking Wonyoung in the eyes who looks like she is about to lose consciousness as she cries.

"No! STOP! PLEASE!"

We hear Hana's muffled screams and Hyunjin's eyes soften and stop glowing. He drops Wonyoung and she falls to the ground, gasping for air. Before I could even ask, Hyunjin disappears to go save Hana and Jiah rushes over to Wonyoung in concern. What just happened?

"Are you okay?" Jiah asks. The hallway starts flashing red and I notice one of the guards running away from a button that seems to be for emergencies. "Shit, that's the intruder alarm. We have to get Jaemin and Jisung!" Jiah tells me.

"What's the intruder alarm?" I ask.

"It's in the name, Felix, INTRUDER!" Jiah emphasizes in panic. "More guards will be coming and we will not survive if we stay any longer," Jiah says in a hurried tone.

[ill step out

throw me without fear]

Hana's POV

"What a fragile, beautiful thing," He mutters. My breathing gets heavy the longer he stares and I pray that he isn't trying to do something to me that would be worse than beating me.

"Seungri, we're not here for that," his friend with the shotgun says. Seungri? Sounds disgusting. Seungri smiles and lets go of my jaw to face his friend. I stretch my neck to make the pain go away.

"You want to go against me or do you want to leave this room?" Seungri threatens. Please don't leave. I stare at his friend with the shotgun who sighs and glances at me. I plead with my eyes for him not to leave but he does.

"My friend is so smart," Seungri laughs and then turns back to me with a hint of darkness in his eyes. "Where were we?" He smirks, brushing his hand along my legs. I close my eyes and try to think of something to stop him but I am powerless.

"No!" My muffled screams beg him to stop and then the next thing I knew the metal door breaks open and blood seeps the floor.

I open my tear-filled eyes to see Hyunjin with blood all over his mouth and the two men on the ground. My eyes grow wide in shock when I meet Hyunjin's green ones which slowly turn back to brown. I feel my body collapse into Hyunjin's arms as he rips me loose from the pole and embraces me. I let out a deep sigh and tremble as he holds me while I sob.

I felt very powerless and lightheaded. I think they took all the blood they could take from me. I cry into Hyunjin's chest and he holds me there.

"I'm so sorry," he apologizes over and over again. "I love you Hana, I love only you," he reveals.

I had no energy to say it back as much as I tried. I whimpered trying to speak and then started seeing darkness even though my eyes were wide open.

"No, no, no, no, Hana," Hyunjin repeatedly begs, bringing me closer to him. "Baby, stay with me, please, please, please! I'm going to get you out of here. Baby, please. Hana... I just got you back," he cries. His voice starts to drain out as I try to stay awake but my face becomes more numb.

Then I feel nothing...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

302K 11.4K 74
you can't sleep at night. you can't sleep regularly when something is always on your mind. and its worse because you live in a zombie apocalypse whic...
37.6K 915 47
"But they are my kids" "No they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became a idol, all they hav...
26.6K 1.8K 39
After 6 years Stray Kids reunite for a special mission: a group of copycats are committing crimes in their names. They need to find a way to work tog...
79.2K 3.2K 27
SEUNGMIN ♡ I.N STRAY KIDS FANFICTION SEUNGIN FANFICTION "Let me out!!!! I'm not mad!!!!" A 15 years old Kim Seungmin screamed in panic and fear as he...