A New beginning

By _myaee

Nineteen year old Messiah and eighteen year old Justus meet not knowing how much of an impact they would have... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28- last chapter
Epilogue
Extra #1
Sequel.

Chapter 10

2.8K 170 24
By _myaee

Justus-

"You thought you was safe huh?" I said. I looked at the terrified tied up dude in front of me. "You didn't think I forgot did you?"

"Please I was just having a bad day that day and I was hurt" he said crying. This was the same nigga who put a gun up to my head, well tried to, in the shop over Raven thot ass.

I looked at him with a straight face. "Take a good look at me, does it look like I care?" He looked unsure if he was supposed to answer. "Nigga, didn't I ask you a question" he nodded his head.

"So why you ain't answering?" I said loading my gun. He started crying harder. "Oh yeah, and not only did you come into MY pops shop and try to hold a gun up to me but you also stole from me." He looked more scared than before.

"Look man, if that is what this is all about I'm sorry." He paused trying to catch his breath from crying so hard. He a ugly crier. "I didn't know that was your trap" I turned my head to the side. "Is that supposed to change anything?" He shrugged and I started laughing.

"Justus man hurry up and kill him I gotta go meet up with Tanya" Vonte said. I sucked my teeth. "You're no fun" I huffed. I turned back to the dude.

He started screaming please and no but I didn't really care he's giving me a headache. Right before he could say please again I shot him right in the head. "HEADSHOT" I heard Vonte dumbass yell. I shook my head.

"I'm gonna call Gavin to clean this up" Reem said. I nodded. Now I gotta go clean myself up.
——

"Every time I see you, you're high" Messiah said. I mugged him. "Okay and?" He sighed. "Do you smoke?" I asked him. "Nah" "so you just walk around sober all the time?" "I drank from time to time but smoking isn't for me" he said shrugging "oh" I said.

I was at Messiah's house right now. After I went home to get cleaned up and stuff I popped up at his house because I was bored and I didn't want to stay home. Plus I wanted to see Delilah but she was sleep when I got here.

"I'm bored" I said as I laid back on his bed. He rolled his eyes. "You're always bored. You don't always have to do something" he leaned back on his pillows grabbing the remote.

"You want to watch something?" He said. I huffed. "No" He shrugged his shoulders. "Well I don't know what to tell you then." I whined. Ew I sound like a whole bitch. He got on his phone and started scrolling through social media now I was mad.

I sucked my teeth. He didn't look at me. I huffed and he still didn't look at me.

I then sighed loudly and he put his phone down. "J, what?" "I said I'm bored" "well then go to your house and huff and puff there" I pouted. "I want to be here." He smiled and I mugged him. "Fuck is you smiling for?"

"No reason" he starred at me for a while and I started to get uncomfortable. "Come here" he said licking his lips. "Nigga, I'm right here" I said mugging him.

"Nahhh, right here" he said pointing to his lap. I scrunched my face up "That's hella gay" he sucked his teeth. "J, just come here" he said again. I stayed in my same spot. See we were doing good now he wanna start with gay shit.

He grabbed me by my waist and say me on his lap. I tensed up. I was in the riding position and I didn't like it. "Relax it's just me" he said. I looked at him still tensed. This was uncomfortable.

"If you really wanna get off of me you can, J" I surprised myself by staying. He looked a little surprised too when I made no sign to move. He started drawing circles on my thigh while looking at me. I started to feel less tense. I still felt awkward though.

I started to moved around trying to get comfortable. He suddenly grabbed my waist tight while sucking in a sharp breath. I looked at him confused. It all clicked when I felt him get hard beneath me. I really sitting on this nigga dick.

I tried to move and it made everything worse. He pressed me down and I'm pretty sure if I wasn't brown skin my face would be red. I looked down at him and he was already looking at me. "Uh" I said letting out an awkward chuckle.

He looked down and saw me getting hard myself. He chuckled. "Look at what you started" I turned away suddenly interested on the TV. "Look at me" he said. I refused still looking at the TV that was on the Netflix names. Mayla, Messiah, Mom, Ariana, and kids. Who the fuck is Ariana?

I felt him wrap his hand around my neck with little pressure he pulled me down so we were face to face. "Look at me when I'm talking to you, J" "this is gay" I said not knowing what else to say in the awkward position. I'm literally on another niggas lap and we both hard.

Never in my life would I think I would ever do this and I'm pretty sure if it was any other nigga I would've been shot them but for some reason I'm letting Messiah slide. "You wanna try something?" He said licking his lips. My eyes immediately go down to them.

"What you mean?" I said genuinely confused.

"Let me pleasure you" he said. I damn near chocked. "Nigga what? You not fucking me" I said mugging him. He sucked his teeth. "We not on that stage yet" he said smiling. He gently put his hand up my shirt rubbing on my stomach. I leaned into his touch.

He started to kiss on my neck slightly sucking on it here and there. I let out a soft groan. "Baby, do you want me to help you or no?" He said looking in my eyes. At this point I was hard and frustrated so I nodded my head. "Use you words" he said palming me through my grey sweatpants.

My breathing started getting heavy. "Yes" I said breathlessly. He nodded and took me off his lap pushing me on the bed to lay in between my legs.

He connected our lips together and we shared a soft kiss that slowly started to get more intense. He bit my lip a little bit and I opened my mouth slightly to let his tongue roam around in my mouth.

I tried to fight for dominance but gave up when I realized he wasn't having it. He pulled back from the kiss and looked me in my eyes. "Are you sure?" I sucked my teeth. "Yeah nigga now hurry up." He started mumbling something but I didn't pay him no mind.

He pulled back and pulled down my sweat pants. While keeping eye contact with me. I can't believe I'm really letting this nigga touch all over me and undress me. Before I could think more of it I felt his right hand swiftly find its way into my boxers.

He slowly guided his hand up and down my length while I bit my lip trying not to make any noises. He noticed what I was trying to do and he smirked. He pulled my boxers off repositioning himself so he was at the foot of the bed slightly bending down.

I propped myself up on my elbows looking down at him. He was already looking up at me. He slowly started to kiss and lick at my torso. Making me look away. Maybe if I didn't look it would be less real.

But I still didn't stop him. I knew I wanted it but at the same time I was wondering why I'm letting him do this. I could blame it on the fact that I didn't fuck in like 3 weeks but at the same time I could've called up one of my hoes and they would  be been here in a heartbeat.

Him licking on my tip brought me out of my thoughts. I let out a soft sound while still looking away. He kissed up and down my dick while I looked away. He took me all the way in his mouth while I sucked in a sharp breath.

He was starting to bob his head up and down at a slow pace while drawing little patterns on my exposed stomach. I was biting down on my lip hard trying now to make any sounds.

He took me out of his mouth with a pop sound while slowly sliding his hand up and down again.

He looked up at me. "Baby, look at me." He said in a low tone. I slowly turned my head to look at him. "Let me hear you" he then said.

"But Delilah" I said. "She's sleep. She had a long day she won't hear I promise" he said going back down on me causing me to let out a moan. I can't believe a nigga is really making me moan.

He started bobbing his head faster making me moan more and louder. I felt him smirk. I looked down and that's when I realized how good he looked with my dick his mouth. I couldn't find it in myself to look away.

I bought my hand to his head and pushed down him down further while slightly arching my back. That's when I realized this nigga didn't have a gag reflex. I squeezed my eyes shut and threw my head back as I felt myself about to nut. "Fuck, Siah" I said breathing heavy. He quickened his pace. "Let up, I finna nut" I barely let out.

This nigga was still going. Before I could warn him again I squirted to the back of his throat. I watched as he swallowed it all. With a final lick he pulled back. He a freak freak. He got up and gave my neck a couple of pecks. I was in a daze.

That was the best head I had and the fact that it was by a guy made it scary. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and freshen up while I put back on my clothes.

"You staying the night?" He said coming back into his room. I slowly nodded before looking back at the TV. Then I remembered something.

"Who's Ariana?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 712 12
Read to find out.
741K 34.7K 36
What happens when rich meets poor? Why, disaster, of course.
201K 6K 24
How can you love me when You don't know how to love? Are you afraid to love? How can you make me fall for you when you don't even love yourself.
1.5K 211 27
A story of two boys who wanted to stop existing but end up learning to live for each other.