LIGHTS OUT - PIERRE GASLY

Por liam-gali

in which a monegasque girl falls hopelessly in love with a french boy at least it's not that simple Mais

cast
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n

s i x

6.6K 147 8
Por liam-gali

liked by arthur_leclerc, gg_giadagianni and 24,332 others
annabelle_leclerc: british grand prix - let's go!!

**

It was finally the weekend and time for the British Grand Prix, one of Annabelle's favourites. Her all time favourite was Monza but Britain and Monaco stood as close competitors.

She was currently making her way into the circuit with Giada. "I always hate walking into the paddock with you, you always look better than me."

Giada scoffs, "Shut up, Annabelle. You look gorgeous."

Annabelle didn't manage to catch Pierre at the circuit on Friday or Saturday. She hadn't even seen him in passing. They spoke over text but she forgot just how busy the paddock gets on race weekends.

"Charles told me about Pierre calling you." Giada laughs at Annabelle's immediate groan.

"I don't know why he was so bothered. We're just friends."

Giada raises an eyebrow, "Are you sure?"

Annabelle nods, "Yes. We just text and facetime every now and again. I haven't seen him since I was last in Monaco."

"Why don't you go for it? He's a great guy. Very charming."

Annabelle laughs, "Don't let Charles hear you saying that."

Giada nudges her, "Don't dodge what I just said."

Annabelle sighs, "I used to have the biggest crush on him when I was younger but I'm not so sure it's the same now. Yes he's very good looking..." Giada smirks, "...and charming but I think he just sees me as a friend. And so do I."

Giada rolls her eyes, "I wish you would just admit it. I bet he feels the same."

"Whatever, Giada."

Annabelle's phone starts to vibrate.

INCOMING CALL: PIERRE

Annabelle smiles at the sight of his name on her phone screen and she picks up. "What do you want?" She jokes, giggling.

Giada mocks her giggling, earning a slight shove from Annabelle.

"Where are you now? I want to see you before I race."

"I've just entered the paddock with Giada, I can come to the Red Bull Hospitality?"

"Don't go there. Can you come to my garage?"

"Will they let me in?"

"Of course they will, I'll wait for you by the door."

Annabelle nods, "Okay, see you soon Pi."

"See you Bella."

"I'm just going to see Pierre quickly at the Red Bull garage. Tell Charles I've gone to see Lando, please? I can't be bothered with another interrogation."

Giada chuckles, "Of course. See you soon, Annabelle."

She gives her a quick hug before making her was to Charles' garage.

Annabelle walks along the paddock the Red Bull garages. She soon sees Pierre standing at the door waiting for her, he smiles when he notices her walking over.

He immediately pulls her in for a tight hug. "I've miss you Bella. Why do you have to live in England?"

She blushes lightly, "Why do you have to be an F1 driver who travels the world all year?"

He laughs, "Touché."

"Hi guys." A voice comes from behind them. Annabelle turns around to see a reporter stood there.

"Hello." They great her.

"Sorry to bother you guys. But I was just wondering, are you two together?"

The pair laugh awkwardly, shaking their heads. "No, just friends." Annabelle speaks for the both of them. Unbeknown to her, Pierre sighs slightly but nods.

"Oh, my mistake. It's just you guys look so great together. Mind if I take a photo?"

Annabelle looks at Pierre who shrugs, "Why not?"

They pose for the photo, Pierre wraps his arm around Annabelle's shoulder, pulling her into his chest slightly. They're both smile brightly, it's a beautiful photo.

"Thank you so much. Good luck Pierre." The reporter walks away from them.

Pierre turns back to Annabelle, "Watch the race from my garage?"

Her heart flutters, "I can't, I'm sorry. Charles would be annoyed if I wasn't at his, I am his sister and all."

Pierre frowns slightly, "But you're my friend too, I'm sure he wouldn't mind one race."

Annabelle shakes her head, "I definitely will one race, I'm promise. It's just Charles is expecting me to be there today."

He nods, "I understand. Anyway, I better get going. See you later Bella." He caresses the side of her cheek softly before making his way back into the garage.

The race was going great for Charles. He had epic battles with Verstappen on some laps, it was very exciting.

He managed to keep his qualifying place of p3 after getting past Vettel and Verstappen when they collided, finishing the race on the podium. Annabelle and Giada were jumping up and down at the back of his garage, hugging each other.

Giada went to greet him at his car whilst Annabelle decided to secure them a place right at the front of the barrier for the perfect view of the podium.

Giada eventually found her way back to Annabelle and they cheered massively when Charles appeared on the podium. He caught eye contact with his sister and grinned at her as she clapped and cheered for him.

When he came back down to the Ferrari garage she attacked him in a hug. "Well done! I'm so proud of you."

He squeezed her tightly, "Thank you so much, Belle."

Pierre came in fourth place and Annabelle was extremely happy for him as he also managed to finished above his teammate Max who was extremely hard to beat. She decided to walk down to his garage to congratulate him.

She walked into the Red Bull garage, earning a few funny looks from the engineers as she was known to be Charles' sister. However they all stopped as Pierre walked over to her.

"Congrats on p4!" She congratulated him.

He grinned, wrapping his arms around her waist in a hug. "Thank you Bella. Charles did a great job aswell."

Annabelle nodded, "Yeah it was great to see him on the podium."

They talk for a few minutes more about the race and the next few coming up in the season.

"Are you coming to the next grand prix?" He asks her shyly.

She giggles, "I can't get rid of you, can I?"

He blushes, looking down at his shoes.

"I'm only joking Pi. I would but I just don't know where I would stay. I mean, surely all the hotel rooms will be booked up by now."

"I'll get you a room booked. They're must be some left in our hotel. I'll sort it out. Only if you promise to watch it in my garage though."

Annabelle chuckles, biting her lip, "Ok, deal. But you can tell Charles about this idea, he won't be happy."

Pierre laughs, "I'll win him over just you see."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

21.6K 298 37
What happens when Lando Norris falls in love with the little known brother of Charles Leclerc. And we have Oscar being an awesome teammate and Lewis...
40.7K 412 53
"... i don't think you'll ever fully comprehend how you made my dreams come true, or how you've open my heart to love and the wonders it can do, i'm...
157K 1.5K 46
𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰! ☆
769K 13.8K 94
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴... 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨