CRIME INVESTIGATION

By Sa_Ru_Art

'Falling in love while catching a serial killer.' This is a YiZhan version of my old PeteKao fiction TASCI. I... More

PROLOGUE
Zhan? Who?
CHASE
The Case
Broken Things
Candy
Memory Card
Stranger
Xiao Laoshi
Lunch
Dance Floor
Fake Moans
Interrogation Room
Noodles
Good Night Bo Di
Good Morning Bodi
Boyfriend
Curved
Flirting Back
Guilt
AWOL
Broken Door
Tsum Tsum
Sorry Again
Vinegar
Another Rider
Not just alcohol
Touches
Green and Red
Coffee Mug
The Mask
Love Birds
Selfie
On The Road
With Me
Late night talks
Fragrance of sandalwood
Bob
Expectations
Feelings
First Time
My Stupidity
Tattoos
The search begins
The Rush
NA-Rak
I got you
Who am I to you?
To Chongqing

BREAKFAST

910 103 14
By Sa_Ru_Art

//Zhan//
_________

I was serving these boiled eggs to plates when Yibo came to my kitchen.

I regarded him and I couldn't help but smile when I see him on his own shirt and jeans but his hair was wet so he did bath.

I checked him out up and down.

"You can borrow my clothes you know, but look sexy already." I said with a wink and I got a glare back.

"Have a seat... I made you breakfast." I smiled and pointed towards my dinner table.

I thought he will hesitate but he didn't when he grabbed a seat and waited for me to serve. Well that really surprised me and I am all here for that.

I placed our breakfast on that table and I saw him scanning all of the stuffs I placed in front of him.

There were some breads and some Jam. Two mugs of coffee and two boiled eggs.

I smiled proudly when he looked back at me.

"What is this?" He frowned at me.

I frowned back before I answer.

"Breakfast."

I saw him sighing sarcastically before grabbing that coffee mug.

I was pouting when I sat opposite to him. But I smiled again when I saw him struggling to drink it without touching his nose on that mug. It was really funny. I also had a band aid on my nose and we both had red marks but he looked funnier than me.

He made a face when he gulped that coffee.

"You call it a coffee?" He asked and placed back that mug on the table.

I frowned. Nobody ever complained about my coffee and I was a little upset to hear that.

"For your info, I am a really good cook. Your taste buds are not working because of the alcohol you are having. I didn't have any grocery items here to make a proper breakfast but I just prepared this whole breakfast for you. You should be thankful instead of being sarcastic. Not only for this, but also for last night too. I'm a nice guy you see." I put a bright smile on my face at the end.

"I don't call two piece of bread a breakfast." He said when he reached for a boiled egg.

I scowled at him.

"I told you, I had nothing here to cook except this bread and eggs."

He ignored my annoyance while biting that egg.

I chewed my bread slowly, watching him. He was eating those breads and he was also drinking that coffee too.

This guy is definitely a weird one. The weirdest I have ever seen.

Last night, he fell to the ground when I punched him and I never thought he will go unconscious. I tried to wake him up and I tried calling his name a few times and finally he did wake but he wasn't conscious. The blood wasn't stopping because of the alcohol he had. I was a little terrified and I sure was guilty. Grabbing a taxi felt a good idea to me.

He was sure heavy when I helped him to climb the stairs of my apartment. I removed his jacket before putting him on my bed. I cleaned his nose and I patched it before caring mine. He was mumbling this and that all the way and was grunting in that pain. Sleeping with him on a same bed wasn't uncomfortable for me but he kicked me out of my bed because he said 'I' was stinking. He even told me to get out of 'His' house and I had to sleep in my couch. Really, I thought he got amnesia because of my punch . Now look at him, eating breakfast with me so peacefully.

"What the fuck are you staring at?"

Okay can I take back that 'Peacefully' that I mentioned before?

"Are you insane?" I asked. Not just because I am pissed off. I was just curious to know.

"What?" He glared at me.

"Don't get me wrong. I'm just being curious?"

I saw him mumbling something when he bite that egg again.

"You said you quite your job and you were already there in that Bar again last night. You were drunk like hell but you did run after a thief through a traffic. You couldn't keep up with his speed with your drunken ass and for a fucking moment you tried to kill him and...... then what? You just let him go?"

He was throwing daggers at me but he didn't quit that breakfast.

"Look, you are having the same bread that you said you won't call a breakfast and drinking the same coffee you just felt awful. I mean what a weird person you are!!! I was just wondering."

He took another sip of that coffee and he reached for another boiled egg.

"Aw that's mine." I said and he frowned at me before taking it from that plate.

He bites a piece and chewed it completely ignoring my glare.

I sighed when he took that coffee mug again.

"Are you still hungry? I still can boil more eggs if you want."

"No."

Aww... so he didn't eat his tongue too!! That's good.

He was about to raise from that chair.

"We need to talk." I said and he looked at me.

He stood up and walked to my living room. I tailed him.

"Yibo, We. Need. To. Talk." I said again.

"About what?" He turned.

"About this case."

"I'm not in this case now. It's all yours."

"Well throwing your ID on to a senior officer's table does not consider as a resignation letter Yibo."

I got another glare from him. I sighed.

"You know you can't quit this case that easily then why can't we let's just work together."

"I don't wanna work with you."

He was about to open the door.

"The guy who died on that railway station toilet was my friend." I said and he paused. I saw him slowly turning towards me.

"Nit was my friend, he was more like a brother, my didi.. He was only 20. I can't let the person who killed him live peacefully in this world. I wanna catch him before he could kill more."

I didn't lie. It was all true. I saw Yibo considering it.

"I can't do this alone. I thought I could, that's why I went with this mission alone but I couldn't stop the next one. I could have saved that last boy if I didn't let that him go alone at that night. But I couldn't."

I walked close to Yibo.

"I have heard about you. A lot. I know you are strong, and talented. I want to work with you. I need your help Yibo."

We were staring at each other and He averted his eyes first. He didn't say a word before he stormed out of my apartment.

I was disappointed and emotional.

I cursed myself just before I heard a knock on that door.

I opened and I saw him. I was surprised when he hesitated to speak.

"Help me get my ID back." He said and walked away.

I was smiling all over and wondering too.

"What a weird guy he is!!!"

I didn't wait. I grabbed my phone and Dialled Han Ge.

_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 433 14
"Yibo.... Yibo.... listen to me" Xiao Zhan said while running behind Wang Yibo who is walking towards parking lot "Zhan don't, I don't wanna continue...
4.4K 394 3
People create boundaries but heart does not relent. It falls for the person without its knowing and when it does, it gets deeper till it falls in the...
642K 36K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
21.1K 1.3K 30
๐“”๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“•๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ? ๐ผ๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ...