Rise of the Guardians One-Sho...

By lostgirl2411

Here are just some stories of family love between the Guardians. Some surprise friendships between others, an... More

Sugar Highs and Secret Lies
The Dangers of Boredom
The Steps of Saying Goodbye
Bonding Over Memories
Pink Eye
The Voice of Change
We Promise
Thunderstorm
Lynn
Where's Jack?
Please Don't
The Boy of Old
What really happened, Sam?
"Jackie Boy, What Have You Done?"
Holding on, and Letting go
Jack's Past pt. 1
Jack's Past pt. 2
Jack's Past pt. 3
Jack's Past pt. 4
Jack's past pt.5
Jack's past pt 6
Resting
Jack's Past pt. 7
Exhausted
New Ideas & Requests
Jack's Past pt. 8
The Little Moments - Sandy
The Little Moments - Tooth
The Little Moments - North
The Little Moments - Pitch
The Little Moments - Bunny
Sick Day
Fading Promise
Please Read...
Fading Promise pt.2
Parent Protection
Guardians vs. Seasonals
Guardians vs Seasonals pt.2
Guardians vs Seasonals pt.3
The Secret Meeting
Silent But Dangerous
Promises Change
The Playlist
Callahan
Natasha & Denver
Emily
Ares & The Seasonals
The Ending
The Beginning
Still a Trickster
Lapse in Time
An Unlikely Friend
I'll Always Find You
Earlier than Expected
New Ways
Character Descriptions
It's Hard Sometimes
Sketching
hope ur okay
Overthinking
Memory Loss
Memory Found
Forgotten Fear
Sadly Caught
Loud Mouth
Bonding Moments
Remember What I Taught You
The Full Story
Connections
broken comptuer
Restart
Manny
A Crush
A New Chapter
Chapter 80
SUPRISE!
SUPRISE pt. 2

Guardians vs. Seasonals fin.

919 28 9
By lostgirl2411

This will be the end chapter, I know it is short but it is actually a sweet way I wanted to end things. I have college projects and the dreaded prom tomorrow so my next chapter on Monday may be a bit short but from then on it will be back to normal :)

I have designated a place called "The Fields" as a place where Mother Nature will have a castle, it is also a meeting place for all Seasonals.

----------------------------

"So that's the plan." Jack looked up from where he was balanced on his staff to the other Guardians. North, Tooth, and Pitch stood off to the side because they were babies and didn't want to be included in the war. Sandy and Bunny on the other hand wanted some fun, which didn't come as a shock to him. Even Phil wanted in on the war, along with his army of elves. His nightmares were gonna help but Tooth had banned the fairies from doing it. Kill joys. 

Sandy nodded in excitement. He turned to glare at North once again for not joining them. This was something Jack was finally letting them into after all this time. North's excuse was "I don't want anything more to come back on me with Christmas so close." Christmas was two months away, he was just a baby. Tooth was just nervous in all forms all the time. And Pitch, well he just said he didn't have the energy. Lazy shadow. 

Phil and Bunny just looked at each other shaking their heads. The seasonal world were always the ones that made things so dramatic sometimes. Everything was taken way out of proportion since the girls took over while Jack was gone, but he intended to fix that. All he needed was Bunny's tunnels and Phil's permission to use the elves. The shadows were his. He looked from Sandy, to Bunny, to Phil making sure they all understood. 

"Then let's go to the fields, we have a party waiting on us." North grumbled and complained all the way to the sleigh about how this was going to back fire on him. Sandy threw a toy at the back of his head to get him to shut up. Sandy was just happy Jack was finally doing something he loved with them, he didn't care what it was. Jack couldn't sit the sleigh so he just took off in the air. 

"This is not going to end well." Tooth said, wringing her hands together. She was very nervous about this. Tooth stayed out of seasonal business at all times. She didn't really here anything from their side either. The only people she spoke to Mother Nature. Tooth sat next to Sandy who was way to excited to be normal. Bunny sat beside her with his arms crossed trying not to focus on how they are in the sleigh. 

Jack's plan was that the Guardians show up without him there to find out just how mad everyone was, and to find out if his life was on the line of death from someone blaming the prank on him. They had sent Jack's little army elves through the tunnels with egg bombs and snow balls on the ready because if they weren't mad enough, the shadows and elves along with some little woodland elves Jack somehow became friends with would jump everyone. 

It was an extreme snowball war and Aster was all for it. Sandy was practically vibrating on the seat above him with happiness. Aster was aware that him and Sandy belonged to the older generation of spirits and it had been a very long time since they had any fun. Aster was also aware that Jack was upset about the fact North, Tooth, and Pitch would be sitting out but wasn't showing it. 

But that meant those three where on Jack's hit list. They knew the plan but they didn't know that Jack was now getting them too. If you're not on Jack's team, you're going to be on the hit list. Aster banned Mother Nature and Father Time from the hit list if they where there. He watched Jack flying by them with a shiver, his power was practically lighting up the area around him. No one was supposed to bother Jack while he was in deep work. 

"Aster, are you sure this should happen?" He turned to Tooth who was looking at him with worried eyes. Pitch sat beside her with a raised eyebrow seeming to wait for the answer as well. He turned to look at the boy flying beside them to see a smile on his face as he was flying probably thinking about what was about to happen. 

"Probably not, but do you want to be the one to tell him to stop?" Pitch turned back to looking straight forward. He was not going to be that person. No one wanted to be the one to tell Jack he couldn't do something he really wanted to do. 

-----------------------------

"Mother, I am serious! She put honey IN. MY. FUR." Seraphina tried to keep it together as she looked at Perry, the poor ground hog who had honey sticking to his hands and feet. He was blaming Katie for this because of something that happened between them years ago when she made the season around him go wrong. Apparently, they were still in deep with that one. She had noticed Mary and Crystal standing off to the side with smirks as they watched it all go down. 

Father Time stood by her as they watched everything. He was used to watching everything go down especially since it uses time. North had once told him that him and Sandy were two people who would just sit and watch the world burn. The saying was true, here he was watching the little spirits try to control themselves from fighting each other. He wondered where the Guardians were considering Mother had said she got Jack. 

"I hear jingle bells, you better hope they have a plan." Mother Nature turned to see the sleigh landing behind them but no Jack. That made her tense. He was at his highest point and now he was gone. She only hoped this wouldn't end in him having to run and hide from everyone. He wasn't the one that made the pranks but somehow she knew that some people would blame him. 

The Guardians walked up beside them taking in the arguing. Sandy looked to excited for this. Father Time was immediately drawn to the dream weaver as he floated up beside him quickly giving him a run down of the plan. Seraphina couldn't see his words to know what was happening but Father's laugh made her realize things were about to get worse. 

"What is happening, Aster? Should I be worried?" He had walked up beside her right side while the others went to the left. It was a sudden move when his paw grabbed her arm pulling her to his side as Sandy created a sand wall around them. North's head turned to see Sandy, Bunny, Mother Nature, and Father Time in a close space...protected. It was then he realized that he had messed up. 

"HEY!" Jack's voice echoed across the fields along with his sharp wind. Everyone shivered and turned to see him glowing in the sky with a wicked smile. Below him, the elves, shadow men, woodland elves, and even some water nymphs'. There were also yetis in the little army. Jack's wicked smile grew as he held his staff up to show elves in little flying planes with egg bombs strapped to the back. 

"I think everyone needs to cool down, don't you?" That was the only warning any of them had before Jack's makeshift army of any helper he could find prepared infinite snowballs and egg bombs. There were sand creatures holding the snowballs too. It was raining snowballs and eggs. Everyone tried running or flying away but Jack would shoot ice a little ways in front of them to keep them down. 

Aster shook his head inside the sand wall as he watched the chaos unfold. North, Tooth, and Pitch ran to take cover as they realized what came from not joining their plan. It also was figured out that since they didn't agree to Jack's plan, they became part of Jack's plan. Father Time and Sandy were barely hanging on to life from laughing so hard beside them as they watched all of the spirits becoming tired from fighting back and trying to get away all at the same time. 

Sandy brought the final hit as he made a dome of sand around everyone so no one could leave as Jack continued to throw snowballs and egg bombs at everyone. None of them could fight back fast enough. Mother Nature looked up to find that the clouds were gone and Manny was watching, his light making Jack's glow brighter. He looked like a star floating around. 

-----------------------------

Three hours later. Jack had managed to tire out every single spirit on the fields and even three of his fellow Guardians. By this point, Father Time and Sandy had to sit down from being lightheaded as they watched everything. Seraphina had lost it when Archie was hit in the face with a snowball. Aster had lost it when North was hit in the face with an egg bomb by Phil. Jack floated in the air above everyone as he watched settle down.

"Alright, troops, you can return to your posts. I think everyone has calmed down by now." He floated down, settling on top of his staff as he sat infront of Crystal and Mary who had fell down beside Marcus, Archie, and Katie. He turned to see Patrick and Timothy sitting beside each other. They had actually worked together to try to get away. All of the people worked together to try to get away from his assualt which is what he wanted. Jack most always got what he wanted.  

"I feel betrayed, Sandy. I thought we were friends." Patrick said out of breath. Sandy's grin was anything but innocent as he shrugged his shoulders. 

"Aster, you let him use egg bombs?" The pooka looked at Stray, the one everyone thought pulled the first prank. He copied Sandy as he shrugged his shoulders. Everyone turned to see a mad North and Pitch as they were covered in snow and egg bomb left overs. Jack let out a loud laugh as he looked at everyone, 

"Y-you all look like a rainbow exploded on you." He had to hold his stomach as the image set in. His laugh was contagious to everyone as they all started laughing along too. Mother Nature shook her head as she realized three guardians just took down all of her seasonal spirits just with snowballs, egg bombs, and sand. 

"Be honest, Frost. Was it you who started all of this?" Jack raised his eyebrow at Daniel who was still kinda laughing. He thought about telling him that it was him that did it just so Crystal and Mary wouldn't get it...but he wasn't in his right mind. That's what he would say. 

"I think you should be worried about two other people in the seasonal world who know how to prank now. But they aren't going to for a while because they see now that a Guardian can shut everything down, right girls?" He looked down at the two girls who were blushing. They had been caught. 

"I KNEW IT WAS THEM!" Everyone laughed as Stray screamed across the fields. Poor Stray, had stained teeth that Crystal had given him. No one went for the girls as they all started getting up to leave. Many of them realized how they were literally about to fight each other without even knowing who actually did it. April moved to float next to Jack as they watched everyone talk. Jack didn't really take notice to the look she was giving him. 

But Mother Nature, Father Time, and the other Guardians did. 

"You had some nerve throwing water on me while I was working." He turned to look at April. She wore her black hair in two French braids, a blue string wrapped in them to match with the water blue dress she always wore. The two had never really stayed and talked to each other, only passed by. 

"Well, couldn't really think of a way of trying to stop all this on my own." They both laughed together as they watched a summer spirit trying to help a fall spirit get the left overs of egg bombs out their hair.

"You do realize you look like a glow worm right now, right?" He looked down at himself to see that yes, he was glowing. He was used to feeling the strong power around this time but never realized he glowed with it. It made him stare at his hands for a minute as he tried to come up with a good comeback. 

"Just doing my jobs and bringing light to everyone's life." A snort came from the water spirit as she laughed at his corny joke. 

The Seasonals all left around the same time, everyone apologizing and then leaving. There was no winning that war against a Guardian, especially Jack, Aster, and Sandy. It was a day that would be remembered for a long time. The sleigh held the Guardians along with Mother Nature and Father Time who were offered refreshments back at the pole. Time couldn't help but pick at them. 

"So Pitch, looking quite colorful there." Sandy flipped in the air from laughing so hard as the others tried to keep it in. There was no stopping the loud child like laugh from beside the sleigh. Pitch rolled his eyes as he turned to Jack, 

"You want to see a Guardian vs. a Seasonal, Jackson?" Pitch's face was serious but the playful look in his eyes gave it away. Jack's bright grin shinned as he stared right back at him. 

"Think fast, Grandpa." The snowball that hit Pitch directly in the face was worth the chase as Pitch rode the nightmares to try to get Jack in the air. The sleigh was watching as the Guardian vs Seasonal prank war continued as Jack and Pitch used all different moves in the air. Mother Nature watched them dance around as the moonlight started shinning on the sleigh.

"I told you he would stop things and make them interesting, did I not?" She went to respond when Time took the lead, 

"Always the smartass, Manny." The moonlight flickered as they heard him laughing. Tooth gasped

"Time! What your language!" 

-------------------------------

I know some may not have thought that's how that would have ended, but it was how I imagined it in my mind. I'm sorry if it didn't end the way some may have liked. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 240 23
Welcome to my book! If your looking for an easy read full of fun times and a hint of drama with the obvious romance you've come to the right place! ...
74.2K 1.8K 11
Before Jack Frost and even before the 4 Legendary Guardians & Pitch, there was the first guardian made my Manny; her name, Angela. She fought the boo...
9.5K 295 13
How did it happen? ~He met you by chance one night, and no matter how hard you try, you can't escape him. Even though you say you don't really belie...
149K 4.4K 50
You're a normal girl living an ordinary life until you meet Jack Frost and the guardians. You live with them, fighting evil and figuring out new stu...