𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓷𝓲𝔁 → ᴛ. ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ

By M0chi_writer

『 "And you are?" "Todoroki Shoto but you can just call me Shoto" 』 『フェニックス』 𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Yuki... More

『Intro』
『prologue』
『 1 』
『 2 』
『 3 』
『 4 』
『 5 』
『 6 』
『 7 』
『 8 』
『 9 』
『 10 』
『 11 』
『 12 』
『 13 』
『 14 』
『 15 』
『 16 』
『 17 』
『 18 』
『 19 』
『 20 』
『 22 』
『 Epilogue 』

『 21 』

90 6 0
By M0chi_writer

Yuki woke up noticing that Shoto was no longer beside her. She got up from the bed, she picked up a silver ribbon packing her hair in a messy ponytail before heading out of the room.

' I really am not a morning person '

Yuki walked around the house looking for Shoto until she heard a crash noise coming from the parlour.

"Sho what is going-"Yuki stopped mid sentence, she panicked quickly locking the door as soon as she saw strange faces.

"Who was that?" a voice asked.

"My girlfriend"Shoto said.

"Hey little bro I didn't know you had a girlfriend" another voice said.

"Shoto is that true?" The first voice asked.

"Yes mum" Shoto said.

"Since when?"Shoto's mum asked.

"Well we first dated about a year ago then broke up until recently we got back together" Shoto answered.

"Bring her over"Shoto's mum said.

"Okay mum"Shoto said "Yuki you can come out it's safe"Yuki Carefully opened the door shyly walking towards Shoto.

"Hi dear, I am Todoroki Rei, his mother"the white haired woman said softly, giving Yuki a smile.

"Hi I am Yuki" Yuki smiled back.

"I'm Fuyumi, his sister"the white with red strips haired woman.

"And I am Nasto, his brother"the white haired man said.

"It's funny, I thought he was dating a girl named Houmi" Fuyumi said.

"Fuyumi you knew that he was dating" Nasto whined.

"It was a rumour I didn't know if it was true" Fuyumi explained.

"Yes, that is actually the name my father gave me. Yuki is my official name" Yuki explained.

"I'm confused you are Yuki and Houmi" Nasto looked at Yuki.

"Yes"Yuki nodded.

"Wow little bro I didn't think that you will ever find someone"Nasto said looking at Shoto.

"Nasto"Fuyumi yelled.

"What, he was socially awkward as a child he still is "Nasto whined.

"Sho can get a bit awkward at times"Yuki admitted.

"See finally someone else asides me who can tell Shoto the truth, Shoto I hope you marry her"Nasto grinned.

"You are so sweet dear I wonder why the 2 of you broke up in the first place"Rei looked at Shoto then Yuki.

"Well..emeh.. that was because-"Yuki stuttered.

"Of my misunderstanding and stupidity " Shoto admitted.

"Hmmm how?"Rei asked.

"I let my hatred for phoenix cloud my judgement" Shoto explained.

"Yuki is a Phoenix"Nasto asked, looking from Shoto to Yuki.

"Yes"Yuki nodded.

"Oh dear "Rei hugged Yuki.

"mum"Fuyumi smiled.

"Yuki, I'm so grateful,"Rei cried, hugging her tightly.

"For what?"Yuki asked confused about what was going on.

"Everything" Rei smiled. Shoto smiled as he watched them.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

Yuki stirred the doughy mixture as she added flour till it was thick enough to knead.

"Yuki you are amazing" Fuyumi said as she passed Yuki the red bean paste. Yuki collected it carefully placing it beside her before turning to knead the dough.

"Thanks Fuyumi" Yuki said as she kneaded the dough.

"You are so good in the kitchen" Fuyumi smiled as she watched Yuki cut and fill the dough with red bean paste placing them 1 by 1 on the baking pan.

"Yes, my mum was always working and my master loves eating extravagant meals" Yuki carefully placed the dough in the oven.

"Master?"Fuyumi asked, looking at her with her curious gray eyes.

"Yes, I used to be a slave"Yuki smiled.

"Oh Yuki"Fuyumi hugged her.

"It's nothing anymore" Yuki smiled.

"Yuki you will make a good wife for Shoto"Yuki started coughing, almost choking on her saliva after what Fuyumi said "I'm sorry I didn't mean to surprise you with what I said"

"It's okay Fuyumi I am alright"Yuki calmed her coughing down.

"My mum also thinks that as well, she might even ask you over dinner" Fuyumi added.

"Okay" Yuki nodded slowly as she brought out the tray of manju from the oven.

' That's great, just great '

"And we are done, you serve the cold soba while I serve the tentsuyu dipping along with the manju for dessert"Fuyumi said as she arranged the tray.

"Okay"Yuki picked up the tray of cold soba.

"Yeah dinner is served"Nastou said as he saw Fuyumi walking in.

"Nasto!"Rei called signaling her son.

"Oh yeah we got rice wine for everyone but it looks like it's just you me and Yuki that will be taking it "Nasto lifted up a jug.

"Why?"Shoto asked.

"Mum doesn't take such things and Fuyumi is pregnant"Nasto said.

"What"Shoto yelled in surprise.

"Nasto, you ruined the surprise" Fuyumi smacked him.

"Sorry"Nasto looked down.

"Fuyumi wow that's nice "Yuki said as a smile grew on her face.

"When did you find out?"Shoto asked.

"2 months ago"Fuyumi smiled.

"Have you told him yet?"Shoto asked after slurping down his soba.

"Who? Dad or my husband?"Fuyumi looked at Shoto.

"Your husband " Shoto answered.

"Yes"Fuyumi nodded.

"So Nasto and Shoto, when should we expect yours?" Rei asked, looking from Shoto to Nasto causing Yuki to choke on her noodles.

' I expected this but it still caught me by surprise '

"Here, have some water Yuki"Nasto handed her a glass of water.

"Expect what mum?"Shoto looked confused.

' oh sho are you so oblivious or you are just pretending '

"She is talking about kids Shoto" Fuyumi smiled.

"Oh was that why Yuki almost choked" Shoto looked at Yuki who nodded "mum we aren't married yet"

"Yes then when will you marry even Nasto you have been engaged for quite a while" Rei smiled.

"I told you mum by the end of the year" Nasto said, stuffing a chopstick full of soba in his mouth.

"Okay how about you Shoto?" Rei asked as she lifted her chopsticks up.

"Hmmm, maybe next year"Shoto said, not looking up.

"What?"Yuki suddenly lifted her head.

"I said I would love to marry you by next year"Shoto looked at Yuki.

"Marry me" Yuki pointed at herself.

"Shoto are you proposing?" Fuyumi asked.

"No, I can't do that anytime soon because it was ruined" Shoto frowned as he picked a manju bun up.

"You were going to propose?"Yuki asked.

"Yes"Shoto nodded, placing the manju bun in his mouth.

"When?"Yuki smiled.

"After we defeat Shigaraki and his group I want to spend the rest of my life with you" Shoto answered.

"Oh sho" Yuki's face heated up.

"Shoto who knew you were romantic" Nasto joked.

"Then when do we get to meet your family?"Rei asked smiling.

"mum"Fuyumi called.

"Or you don't have any" Rei asked when she noticed Yuki's face drop.

"No I actually do have and sho has met them '' Yuki looked at Rei then at Shoto.

' the important ones '

"Oh how were they?" Rei looked at her son.

"Her mum is nice and her dad is scary"Shoto answered as he stuffed his mouth with another manju bun.

"Most dads are like that when it comes to their daughters " Rei laughed.

"No he is actually really scary he sometimes scares me" Yuki added.

"I'm sure once he sees you are happy he will stop being scary. Can they come within the week?" Rei smiled.

"No" Yuki looked down fiddling with her noodles.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you"Rei reached for Yuki's hand.

"No it's fine it's just that no one close to me can come to visit me for now" Yuki held her hand.

"Oh dear " Rei gently massaged Yuki's hand with her thumb.

"Don't worry babe it will be back to normal in no time" Shoto gave her a soft smile.

"Thanks sho" Yuki blushed.

"Awwwn he gave her a nickname" Nasto laughed.

"Nasto!" Fuyumi snapped at him.

"Okay"Nasto smiled.

"We should get to bed"Rei stated.

"Yes I'll clean this up"Fuyumi got up.

"Don't worry Fuyumi, I'll do it, you should go to bed early" Yuki said as she packed the plate up.

"Yeah sis, don't stress the baby" Nasto said.

"I'll show you to your rooms" Shoto stood up leading his mum and siblings out of the dining room as Yuki took the dirty plates to the kitchen placing them carefully in the sink as she began to wash them.

Shoto walked into the kitchen after showing his mum and siblings into their rooms, standing a few steps behind Yuki watching her as she sorted out the dirty plates.

"Hey babe"Shoto hugged her from behind.

"Sho" Yuki leaned into the hug.

"Let me help you" Shoto took the clean plates from her hands.

"Thanks" Yuki pecked him on the cheek.

"Yuki you are the best thing that has ever happened to me I don't know what I would be without you, I love you so much" Shoto said placing the last plate in the cupboard.

"Sho I love you too and I will be by your side no matter what, just promise me that you wouldn't leave me" Yuki hugged him.

"I would never" Shoto lifted her face as his facial expression reads concern and fear that she doesn't understand how much he loves her.

"I didn't mean it like that, I meant to promise me that you wouldn't die" Yuki explained seeing that Shoto read a different meaning.

"I promise" Shoto kissed her softly as it slowly became a passionate kiss with Shoto kissing down her jaw line softly sucking on her skin leaving a mark on her shoulder.

"Sho"Yuki moaned as she teleported them to their bedroom as both of them landed on the bed Shoto grinned as he was saddled on her pulling her corset loose then her gown exposing her undergarment.

"No fair" Yuki pointed at his shirt which he took off immediately revealing his perfectly toned abs running her hands on it as she lowered her hand till she got to his trouser tugging it gently.

"Be patient babe I want you to enjoy every minute of it" Shoto growled in her ears lifting her undergarment tossing it aside.

"Sho"Yuki moaned as Shoto was gently groping her breast before taking her already hard nipples in his mouth interchanging between left and right as he slid his finger down her stomach into her wet heat causing her to gasp. Shoto started carefully moving his finger in and out of her.

"Ngh ahhh" Yuki moaned as she felt her orgasm closing in .

Shoto began unbuckling his belt removing his trouser tossing it aside as he carefully lowered himself into her kissing her to muffle her moans waiting for her to get used to his size.

"Sho you can move now"Yuki smiled holding onto his shoulders as he began thrusting into her picking up his pace.

"Ahh sho"Yuki was a moaning mess as he groaned in response.

"You feel so good ahh'' Shoto growled as he grabbed the sheets beside her thrusting into her at an impossibly fast rate. She trembled under him as she came again, he gripped the sheets tighter and with a few more thrusts he came as well. He pulled out of her and laid by her side pulling her by her waist into a cuddle.

"I love you Yuki"Shoto steadied his breathing.

"I love you too"Yuki said before she drifted off to sleep.

[So I didn't expect this ⊙﹏⊙ this chapter took an unexpected turn.(☉。☉). There is going to be another time skip in the next chapter and the chapter might be long - Erichan out✌🏽]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 22.1K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
34K 2.3K 69
[Please spare your eyes the agony of reading this abomination of a story. I wrote this forever ago and had no idea what I was doing.] Empty. Shoto To...
253K 12K 18
❛ WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT I'D GET YOU? ╰┈➤ in which todoroki shoto agrees to be in a fake relationship with...
23.2K 690 26
『" Can I take her home with me? " 』 『天使』 𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Shoto falls in love with a baby the first day he saw her. Wanting to prote...