𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓷𝓲𝔁 → ᴛ. ꜱʜᴏᴛᴏ

By M0chi_writer

『 "And you are?" "Todoroki Shoto but you can just call me Shoto" 』 『フェニックス』 𝙄𝙣 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Yuki... More

『Intro』
『prologue』
『 1 』
『 2 』
『 3 』
『 4 』
『 5 』
『 6 』
『 7 』
『 8 』
『 9 』
『 10 』
『 11 』
『 12 』
『 13 』
『 14 』
『 15 』
『 16 』
『 17 』
『 18 』
『 20 』
『 21 』
『 22 』
『 Epilogue 』

『 19 』

96 9 0
By M0chi_writer

"Houmi you look amazing" Yuki's Dad complemented as he offered his hand to Yuki who was coming down the stairs in a beautiful blue gown. Her silver hair was braided into a braid crown.

"Thanks Dad, you look stunning as well"Yuki complimented back. He wore a black tuxedo with his silver hair packed into a ponytail. Her mum wore a black and silver gown with her lilac hair tucked neatly behind her ears.

"Let's get going"her Mum said as she opened a portal, Yuki picked up her gown and walked through it followed by her dad then her mum.

"Wow this is pretty"her Mum said, admiring the decorations.

"We are early" Yuki complained.

"Yes 'cause your father is an officiating minister" her Mum answered.

' why do I feel like a 15 year old attending a family member's wedding '

Yuki opened a book as she sat down to pass time.

"Hey beautiful" Shoto said, bringing her from her book as he sat down beside her.

"Hi" Yuki smiled, noticing his navy blue suit and light blue shirt.

' what a coincidence '

"You look amazing" Shoto smiled.

"You too and my dad is steering at you"Yuki said.

"Well before he finishes let's get out of here" Shoto chuckled nervously.

"Don't worry he wouldn't kill you now" Yuki assured holding Shoto's hand.

"Thanks babe" Shoto smiled.

"Yuki"her Mum called.

"Yes mum"Yuki answered

"Who is this fine young man?" her Mum asked, smiling sweetly.

"Todoroki Shoto ma'am"Shoto offered his hand.

"Oh you are the Shoto my husband plan to kill for breaking my baby's heart" her Mum accepted it.

' Oh goodness mum '

"mum" Yuki snapped.

"I sincerely regret those decisions ma'am"Shoto said looking down at his feet.

"I know so does he, he just wants to rough you up a bit" her mum assured, patting Shoto on the back.

"Thanks ma'am"Shoto said.

"A word of advice don't look him in the eye" her mum whispered.

' What the hell mum stop scaring him '

"Okay ma'am"Shoto nodded slowly.

"There he is...oh hi honey of course you know Shoto" her mum said as she noticed the man in topic heading in their direction.

"N....nice t...to meet you s...s..sir" Shoto stuttered.

"Relax sho" Yuki said.

"Sho?"her Dad questioned.

"Yes we are dating again"Yuki answered.

"Isn't once enough?"her Dad asked.

"Dad"Yuki snapped.

"Honey"her mum smacked her husband on the shoulder.

"What, am I wrong? He already broke her heart once" her Dad protested.

"You gave him a hole through the chest and broke his bones. I think we can call it even" Yuki said in return.

"I noticed we never properly introduced ourselves I'm Aoi and he is Hinote Hada"her mum said as Shoto just bowed in confusion.

' pfft sho you are so cute when you are confused '

"Okay but if you break her heart again I will kill you and I don't mind serving the sentence" Hinote threatened.

"Okay sir"Shoto nodded in fear as the man and his wife left.

"Sho you need to relax"Yuki smiled.

"Yeah...... do you want to dance"Shoto asked, offering his hand.

"Yes"Yuki answered, taking his hand.

' Dabi said that there would be another attack soon I don't want anyone to get hurt '

"What are you thinking of?"Shoto asked, bringing her back from her thoughts.

"Dabi said that they are planning another attack" Yuki answered leaning her head on his chest.

"When?"Shoto asked, patting her softly on the back.

"He doesn't know but I told my dad and he said he would help so did all might"Yuki answered.

"You told all might too" Shoto paused dancing.

"My dad told him"Yuki answered, snuggling deeper into his chest.

"Why do they want you?"Shoto gently pulled her away from his chest.

"Well apparently only the chosen one can find the sword"Yuki fiddled with her fingers.

"Yes you were the one who found the sword"Shoto held her hands and lifted her face.

"And they need me for their sick plan"Yuki said.

"I will tell the rest don't worry"Shoto assured.

"What if someone gets hurt?"Yuki said as her voice laced with worry.

"Don't worry Yuki"Shoto reassured.

"Sho-"Shoto cut Yuki off as he kissed her.

"I said don't worry"Shoto repeated.

"My dad is coming, let's go" Yuki said, pulling him away as she saw her dad making his way towards them.

"Houmi"Ayama called.

"Ayama hi..... well you know Shoto"Yuki smiled.

"Yeah hi"Ayama greeted.

"Ayama"Fuji called.

' you can't ever leave her alone Fuji can you '

"Fuji, I am here"Ayama waved her hand.

"Oh you guys are here"Fuji scoffed.

' you still hate Shoto '

"He means hi"Ayama laughed.

' we both know that isn't what he meant '

"We should get going"Yuki pulled Shoto away.

' before this escalates '

"That was a strange way to say hi"Shoto said as they were far from the event.

"He doesn't like you, that is why and he hates that I love you"Yuki explained.

"I know, but to go out of topic I really love the scenery at the temple and waterfall is amazing and I also love the fact that they are resuscitating the Phoenix ruins even if it is just for tourism"Shoto stated.

"And your father is a major contributor"Yuki added.

"He is trying to do that to atone for his crimes against the Phoenix clan" Shoto said nonchalantly.

' you have a long way to go about forgiving him sho '

"That's thoughtful of him" Yuki smiled as she wrapped her arms around Shoto's waist.

"Yeah yeah " Shoto blushed.

"Sho"Yuki smiled.

"Yuki, your names, which one do you prefer Houmi or Yuki?"Shoto asked.

"Yuki well most people call me that it's only my dad, some phoenix and Dabi that calls me Houmi"Yuki said.

"Okay"Shoto said.

"Hey Houmi"Dabi waved as he appeared out of nowhere.

"Dabi " Yuki smiled.

"How did you find her? Where did you even come from?" Shoto asked, frowning.

"Location spell..... ancient dragon magic blah blah blah"Dabi said nonchalantly.

' why are you 2 similar? '

"What are you doing here?"Shoto asked.

"Calm down sho "Dabi smiled.

"I told you not to call me that"Shoto growled.

' oh no they are going to fight '

"Boys"Yuki yelled.

"Boys? You do know that I am older right"Dabi stated as Shoto gave her  a very confused yet  cute look.

"I just said that to prevent an argument" Yuki felt her face heat up.

"Why are you here?"Shoto asked.

"Well I came to verify if they haven't found her yet" Dabi explained.

"Verify what's going on?"Yuki asked.

"Well they knew you were going to be at the wedding today"Dabi said.

"The wedding"Yuki gasped, realizing what was going on.

"Yuki"Shoto yelled as Yuki picked up her gown and ran towards the wedding venue.

"Wait, don't run there"Dabi yelled.

"Yuki don't-"Shoto stopped talking after seeing the ruined event.

"Oh no Dad, Mum"Yuki ran towards her parents.

' Oh no I caused this '

"Houmi, thank goodness you are safe" Hinote said, hugging her.

"I'm sorry"Yuki bursted into tears.

"It's not your fault baby" Aoi assured her pulling her in a hug.

"You have to get away from here they'll come back" Hinote said as he pulled Yuki away from the hug.

"No, I can't leave you"Yuki cried.

"Houmi you have to leave"Hinote said almost yelling.

"Yes Yuki, your father is right, they'll come back to try and get you, you have to go somewhere safe" Aoi said.

"I thought I would never say this but please keep her safe, Todoroki Shoto" Hinote said.

"Yes sir"Shoto nodded.

"Let's go"Dabi grabbed her hand then grabbed Shoto's as well before disappearing.

[Dabi purr. AuthorChan you are weird. I know ehem where did Dabi take them find out next time on Mysticals: the Phoenix- Erichan out✌🏽]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 213 16
Can be read as a Todoroki X Reader as well Midoriya shook his head, " When did you started impersonating Kaachan?" Went to jail one time and everyone...
3.9K 102 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
3.8K 138 15
『"Welcome to Sugar 'N Cream can I have your order" "I'd like a cup of coffee" 』 『コーヒー』 ?? ????? Shoto falls in love with a barista T.sho...
962 97 27
This is NOT a Todoroki x reader , it's a Todoroki x o/c. Love isn't always written in the stars. Love doesn't always work out. Sora new this and ne...